Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Good fridge

A good fridge. Large opening for refilling bottles. The space is quite functional and the multi option drawer is functional as well. It is quiet in operation. The 6 month water filter change is excessive I believe.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Hisense makes no sense!

So we purchased this fridge 3 years and 2 months ago. After around 2 years the fridge went. Freezer still worked ok. Fridge didn't. After ALOT of to and fro had a repair guy come out. Tried to explain what the problem was but because he didn't speak English it made it hard. Seemed he patched it up ok in the end until last week both freezer and fridge are both not working. They time their products to last the warranty and thats it. If i can recommend one thing on here it is to avoid hisense as a brand completely! Oh yeah the stainless steel rusted like you wouldn't believe! 0 stars

Purchased .

Hisense HR6FDFF 630

Above fridge purchased just few months back. It has various features and very well built with lot of advantages for the customers . Excellent performance and service. We are planning to have one more.

Purchased .

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)

Works well however exterior surface very poor.

After owning fridge for a short period it became noisy. Rang hisense and told this was normal until customer care rep actually heard the noise over the phone. Technician sent out and part replaced. Since then no issues. Fridge now out of warranty. However the exterior which is supposed to be stainless steel is crap. There seems to be a coating on the exterior and general use wears the coating off where your fingers touch the door when opening and closing. Even in areas where you don’t touch is affected. Rust spots also appearing on exterior surface. Looks terrible and nothing you can do to make it look better. Customer care section useless. They don’t have a clue just read off computer screen. Wouldn’t buy hisense again. Should have had hisense deal with exterior before warranty expired. Good guys warranty only covers electrical and mechanical issues so no luck there.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Bad warranty support - useless

So we have had our Fridge for 18 months, we were on holidays and when we got back it was to a hot fridge, so we rang the warranty support line. Basically any of the better brands would just ask you to have a copy of the proof of purchase when the tech arrives. No they wouldn't even arrange a tech until I had the exact date of purchase and the receipt number. I asked them to look up the date of manufacture for the serial number - sorry cant do that they say. Simple if the fridge was made less than three years ago and sent to an Australian distributor/retailer, surely it would be in the warranty period..... Seems simple maths is beyond some organisations. We were able to get that an hour or so later. They want to claim they're as good as the others but when we had an issue with our electrolux oven, no hassles, the tech didnt even need to see the proof of purchase. The electrolux issue was resolved with having a tech onsite the very next day. Hisense says they'll contact us 1 business day after the fault is logged, and it typically takes 1 to 3 days after that to get a tech on site. Hello this is a fridge. How about prioritising a tech to fridge calls in summer. Not hard. So I posted on their facebook page in Australia - there answer was to remove my posts and ban me from posting. So in short, don't buy a Hisense product their warranty is crap.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ok except for a few issues at the beginning

Fridge itself works well and has a fair bit of room in both the fridge and freezer compartment! However we had many issues with the ice dispenser making ice but not dispensing it. Unfortunately Hisense’s customer service was NOT helpful to the point where we would ring everyday to see if something was happening and each time they would tell us the service had not been put through which meant we had to wait close to a month for someone to come and fix it. Upon fixing it the technician didn’t bring the correct tools!!! So we had to wait another 2 weeks for him to come back out.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Freezer fan making noise

This is our first purchase of any Hisense product.
We only purchased this fridge and had it delivered on Wednesday this week. Really heavy to move so I would suggest getting the delivery people to put it exactly where you want it as we had ours put in carport until we got home from work so we needed to move it inside.
Unpacked it, got it into the right position plugged it in & turned it on..........straight away we noticed & could hear a slight sort of rattling/buzzing sound! & thought it may just be due to being empty. After filling the fridge with food we could still hear this noise, checked we removed all the packaging from inside & there was no tape stuck so left it for the night.
The next day it was still there but we found it stopped when the freezer draw was opened!
We ended up searching intensely for this noise that no way should have been there.
We found when the freezer draw is open on the back wall there is a panel held on with 4x screws. We took this off & found a small plastic fan which is to stop the freezer building up ice, just catching on the slide so this was the culprit making noise we could hear.
This fan is attached to a small motor which we just moved around slightly to stop the fan catching on the side & it stopped making any noise! screwed the panel back on and its been silent since then.
Such a basic fix but not everyone might think to look there.
Just think during the making this little issue should not even happen.
This was our only issue so far & as we fixed ourselves we didn't bother contacting the store.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Very good fridge

We have had this for two years and has never been a problem. The only thing I find annoying is the bottom crisper draw is on piece where the top drawers are two piece. It just means opening both doors to get at the bottom crisper draw. Otherwise a great fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

What a joke!!! Load of bullSh!t

I only purchased this fridge 5 months ago!! The fridge has stopped working my food is hot/ gone off and my freezer doesn’t even closed probably!! Would never recommend!! Been trying to contact Hisense for 3 days and apparently the system is down! And can’t do anything about it yet !! I’m here without food you know

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The biggest load of rubbish ever......!!!

This fridge was purchased in early October 2018 and it certainly appeared to function quite well. However, it failed on the on the 22nd.of November with nothing working, not even the interior light. The retailer was notified and a replacement was delivered on Saturday 24th. of November. This one has now failed as well on Tuesday 27th. of November, with the cold water resevoir leaking and the refrigerator section no longer cooling. The freezer is still working ok.........It is only 3 days old...!!!
This matter has now been taken up with the retailer and everything has been settled with a equivalent size
LG brand being delivered. No more Hisense products for us.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Good product.

Box refrigeration is very strong, the appearance of a little friction.. But the problem is not big, just when the compressor full work, the outer wall a bit of heat, refrigeration a few hours after it is not hot! Refrigerator has been used for a period of time, feel good, open to 3, the fruit will freeze, even the back wall of the preservation room has ice, open to 4 just good, the appearance is good, the space area is quite big!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Fridge

Love this fridge.The only reason I gave 4stars is the cold water outlet could be bigger.Always having to refill it.Other than that I can't fault it.Like the freezer section being down the bottom.Shelves are well placed and can see what is in it easily with so many different shelves set out with see through drawers etc.Love that it has cold water on tap .Very reasonable price

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Its A good fridge

Only thing i wish you could do with the fridge is to able to move the shelving more then you are able too. apart from the shelving its been a great fridge. but the chrome drink holder in the fridge has started to tarnish.

I also hate the ice tray. Never used it. kept the old ones from my last fridge.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Better off with a side by side model

Seemed alright at first 8 months ago. Freezer door doesn’t stay closed causing it to ice up ( which makes it worse and no it is not over loaded). Both doors usually have to be open to access food in fridge which can be a pain in the neck. Will be going back to a side by side model

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Is a good priced refrigerator

Our fridge maintains a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
The refillable water disposal I do like the thought of having but it hasn't been usable since purchasing this fridge, we had tried to get someone to look and fix it but hasn't happened yet. All the temperature buttons are hard to use too. The fridge is easy to open and close

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Best ever

Sure is keeps everything cool and safe would highly recommend getting awesome feature's such as freezer with ice cube trays and egg holders and cube dispenser keep your drinks nice and cool perfect for modern new apartments or houses even works great at the work site's I rate this product 10/10

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rubbish.

Purchased this fridge new from The Good Guys, Gepps Cross early 2015. The indoor shelves were flimsy and didn't last long, the freezer door handle had to be refitted multiple times. Discovered after 18 months (upon fridge ceasing and removing rear panel) that mice had been entering the unit after consuming anticoagulant baits (which drives them to search for water). Several were seen dead within the water reservoir behind the rear panel. They had gone undetected due to being immersed in water & the unit being sealed the back. Immediately took the fridge to the dump, and that's that!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Just right

This fridge is very quiet with lovely size shelves, I found this to be the perfect fridge for me and my small family. I couldn’t live without it and it is so easy to clean I just wipe it out every few days, highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best fridge I’ve ever had

This fridge is amazing. It’s so easy to clean, it’s very quiet and it looks amazing and sleek. You never get finger marks on the front or scratches and it has soo much room inside we’ve never been able to fill it. I hope it lasts forever because I don’t want another fridge other than this one!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

2 replacements in 2 years and both died

when working its an fridge, does its job.
but twice now in less than 2 years it just stops working with no sign and then its dead, both times we've lost a fridge / freezer full of food and hisense refuse to cover it without actual receipts (who keeps receipts of all food, including frozen).
This product is definitely not made to last.
The only indication that it stopped working was my butter was soft when I got up in the morning and my milk wasn't cold...

Date PurchasedNov 2015