Hitman Pest Control

• Job Satisfaction
Australia

AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Pest management

Have a large home and hitman was here less than 15 min for full service include rat baits in ceiling which was extra $80 on-top of the $260 and didn't even place baits in ceiling as I checked the ceiling .I rang hitman and was told the pest stations are placed in each corner of the ceiling.. So I spent 30min looking for these baits and surprise surprise no baits except for an old existing station placed on-top of manhole .. The hitman who serviced the property lied and took the bluff I wouldn't check the ceiling.... Avoid Hitman Kurt who service Springwood , Parkinson

Vince

VinceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever prst service

10 weeks in sprayed twice.( fact are no dead cockroaches found $250 less in our pockets).. still have cockroaches running all over the place... in cutlery drawers and food prep benches... refusing to refund when asked , so we can use another pest control business that will do it properly. Hitman will respray and we would need to wait 6 weeks for the cycle to work or not..bit if a toss of a coin with hitman on the the northside of Brisbane... big 0000 for

Waste of money

Paid for pest treatment and upgraded to mouse bait after last guy found mice in our roof. They were back within 2 months. Got pest guy back out to re treat our place and he was grumpy about it. 2 months later and pests are back. Again. Waste of time and money.

Stole my ring

After 14 years of excellent service with one pest control technician, Hitman sent a different person. He stole my wedding ring off a table. Don't let Kurt in your house.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy, waste time and $$

Hitman did pest control for us last year, I was happy with the service, but the ants appears everywhere, I did call to ask another year service, but the lady said given I am still under 12 months warranty period, would give me free treatment for the problem area. The guy came was really rude, only spray for 2 mins and left, the ants still everywhere. I called again, they said I has to wait 4-6 weeks for another treatment. Is it seriously? Totally waste the time and money, given I have to live with ants for another 4-6weeks.

Amy L

Amy LBrisbane

Not happy - waste of $$

I paid $300 for pest control and saw zero difference in bugs and ants in our house. They guys also killed an $80 plant cause he sprayed directly on it near our front door. Really pal???? we got them back out and guy was rude as - sprayed around our house for 2 mins and left. he also "the plant will come back". no results! we did some pest control ourself and got more results with some Moretein. $30 spend. Wont be coming back or recommending.
PS- you owe me a plant too!

Nettegirl

NettegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

True To Their Word

I have been using Hitman since 2003 at my home, my rental and now my 2 children’s homes. I love that the technician explains that it’s not pest eradication, it’s pest control so not to be concerned if I have pests return. That’s why Hitman offer a 12 month warranty.

Liana T

Liana TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I paid $316 for pet control . Ants, cockroaches.rats everything . I know have a infestation of ants . A can from Woolworths is a better result and you get better treatment . I don't recommend this company .

Expensive

Been using them for years and was happy until they discovered termites and quoted me 6800 for a system
Nearly had a heart attack- got 3 more quotes for similar and none quoted even close to that!!
Was disappointed and felt let down that they would quote a loyal customer such an exorbitant amount
No complaints about the pest control but termites are a complete ripoff

Lauren

Lauren

Thanks Steve S.

Steve Stringfellow came to spray my house today. I could not have asked for a more friendly and helpful man. Steve was just wonderful in helping me with suspected problems. Highly recommended!!!

Great Service

The service is great, always on time. The price is right and they keep the pest under control to all gone.

Emma

EmmaBrisbane

Great company.

A fantastic company with friendly & helpful staff. We love our technician Alan who helps us control the ants! Great man!

Very Reliable

I've been using Hitman Pest Control for years now and am totally satisfied. I've never had any problems and they are very unobtrusive while working in your home. I can recommend them.

Boz

BozBrisbane

love their work!

always prompt and efficient and happy to explain the process and treatment being conducted and all at reasonable costs very clean process

KDSummo

KDSummo

Back up their words with action

Hitman treated our home 8 months ago for all pests. Recently we noticed an abnormal amount of ant activity and gave Hitman a call for advice. They immediately informed us that their 12 month warranty applied and arranged for a respray. A lovely gent came today and reapplied the spray and the ants have dropped dead immediately. Thanks Hitman Sunshine Coast. You've won us. In 2017 where service is sadly lacking, you are a breath of fresh air. Kay & Dave West Woombye

Find out how Hitman Pest Control compares to other Pest Control Services

Hitman have been treating my house for more than 10 years and have found their service to be well above the standard for the industry. The technicians always turn up on time and do a through job. The office staff are always friendly and cheerful. Hitman always honor the twelve month warranty period and this includes ants (my biggest bugbear). Well done and highly recommended.

Brilliant Service

I have been using Hitman for many years now and they always provide brilliant professional service would highly recommend to anyone.

12 month warranty

I love that you get the 12 month warranty as it is very frustrating when the pests return & I know I only call the office and they will resend the technician to come retreat the concerned areas

Impressive!!

Thanks for helping me get rid of my pest problem. The service was amazing from beginning to end! I will definitely be using you again!!

Most professional pest control ever!

I recently received the best customer service from Hitman pest control. Their staff were professional, knowledgeable and their service was of the highest standard. Great value for money! From now on I will only be using them and will be recommending them to all of my family and friends.