Hitman Pest Control

Hitman Pest Control

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stole my ring

After 14 years of excellent service with one pest control technician, Hitman sent a different person. He stole my wedding ring off a table. Don't let Kurt in your house.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy, waste time and $$

Hitman did pest control for us last year, I was happy with the service, but the ants appears everywhere, I did call to ask another year service, but the lady said given I am still under 12 months warranty period, would give me free treatment for the problem area. The guy came was really rude, only spray for 2 mins and left, the ants still everywhere. I called again, they said I has to wait 4-6 weeks for another treatment. Is it seriously? Totally waste the time and money, given I have to live with ants for another 4-6weeks.

Amy L

Amy LBrisbane

Not happy - waste of $$

I paid $300 for pest control and saw zero difference in bugs and ants in our house. They guys also killed an $80 plant cause he sprayed directly on it near our front door. Really pal???? we got them back out and guy was rude as - sprayed around our house for 2 mins and left. he also "the plant will come back". no results! we did some pest control ourself and got more results with some Moretein. $30 spend. Wont be coming back or recommending.
PS- you owe me a plant too!

Nettegirl

NettegirlWaterford West

True To Their Word

I have been using Hitman since 2003 at my home, my rental and now my 2 children’s homes. I love that the technician explains that it’s not pest eradication, it’s pest control so not to be concerned if I have pests return. That’s why Hitman offer a 12 month warranty.

Waste of money

I paid $316 for pet control . Ants, cockroaches.rats everything . I know have a infestation of ants . A can from Woolworths is a better result and you get better treatment . I don't recommend this company .

Expensive

Been using them for years and was happy until they discovered termites and quoted me 6800 for a system
Nearly had a heart attack- got 3 more quotes for similar and none quoted even close to that!!
Was disappointed and felt let down that they would quote a loyal customer such an exorbitant amount
No complaints about the pest control but termites are a complete ripoff

Thanks Steve S.

Steve Stringfellow came to spray my house today. I could not have asked for a more friendly and helpful man. Steve was just wonderful in helping me with suspected problems. Highly recommended!!!

Emma

EmmaBrisbane

Great company.

A fantastic company with friendly & helpful staff. We love our technician Alan who helps us control the ants! Great man!

Very Reliable

I've been using Hitman Pest Control for years now and am totally satisfied. I've never had any problems and they are very unobtrusive while working in your home. I can recommend them.

Boz

BozBrisbane

love their work!

always prompt and efficient and happy to explain the process and treatment being conducted and all at reasonable costs very clean process

Back up their words with action

Hitman treated our home 8 months ago for all pests. Recently we noticed an abnormal amount of ant activity and gave Hitman a call for advice. They immediately informed us that their 12 month warranty applied and arranged for a respray. A lovely gent came today and reapplied the spray and the ants have dropped dead immediately. Thanks Hitman Sunshine Coast. You've won us. In 2017 where service is sadly lacking, you are a breath of fresh air. Kay & Dave West Woombye

Hitman have been treating my house for more than 10 years and have found their service to be well above the standard for the industry. The technicians always turn up on time and do a through job. The office staff are always friendly and cheerful. Hitman always honor the twelve month warranty period and this includes ants (my biggest bugbear). Well done and highly recommended.

Brilliant Service

I have been using Hitman for many years now and they always provide brilliant professional service would highly recommend to anyone.

12 month warranty

I love that you get the 12 month warranty as it is very frustrating when the pests return & I know I only call the office and they will resend the technician to come retreat the concerned areas

Impressive!!

Thanks for helping me get rid of my pest problem. The service was amazing from beginning to end! I will definitely be using you again!!

Most professional pest control ever!

I recently received the best customer service from Hitman pest control. Their staff were professional, knowledgeable and their service was of the highest standard. Great value for money! From now on I will only be using them and will be recommending them to all of my family and friends.

Easy

Love how hitman comes back when we have infestations. Previous company did not have warranty on ants . Thanks hitman

General Pest Control and Free Termite Check.

I recently had Hitman Pest Control out to spray my house, I did not realize that the general pest treatment included a free visual termite check with a 2 page report... what fantastic value for money! The technician who came to my home was not only polite and respectful but also very knowledgeable and spent time to explain the treatment and how it works. From now on, I will be recommending Hitman Pest Control to all my friends and family!!

Great price and packages

Saw the hitman cars around gave them call and got a great price and even got a 12 month warranty with it. The guy that came out was very thorough and on time. Will be using them again.