1.3

nick00mck00
nick00mck00Southwest, VIC2 posts

Thatgirl
ThatgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Timewasters who are happy to request and take very personal information

I applied for a position with the NDIA on SEEK via the Hoban recruitment agency. They called me and advised that I would be provided an opportunity to interview with the NDIA and that Hoban would prep me for the interview. They sent numerous forms to complete and questions to respond to about my eligibility for the role, despite having discussed this in my initial application. After obliging and sending all this information, they then ghost me despite my numerous attempts to follow up with them. Very frustrating. They are time wasters. I would advise against sending them personal information. They even request very personal information like your medical history.
Zan
ZanMelbourne5 posts

Favouritism

Hoban Laverton: Some casual ‘favourite’ staff receive so many shifts as to have a full-time job where others are lucky to fluke some shifts, or get none at all
Andy
Andy Sydney, NSW3 posts

Worst experience

Unbelievably bad to get in contact with
I not even sure the place they sent me even knew I was coming.
Stay clear from this clown show
Max
Max20 posts

Hoban Agency as useful as tits on a bull

Hoban Recruitment Agency are as useful as tits on a bull.

I sent an online application to their Seven Hills branch 2 days ago seeking an employment opportunity for someone to join our local Logistics company.

I am still waiting for Hoban to make contact. Can't hold my breath any longer and have moved on to a much more professional agency. Good Riddance.

Kerryanne A
Kerryanne AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding experience for the long term

From the initial warm & friendly phone conversation, to the professionally handled onboarding process & documentation, I am very grateful for my experience and opportunity through HOBAN.
I will continue to recommend their teams effort & commitment to my network.
Radio User
Radio User

Zero regard for staff well-being

- Don't follow information about unavailability
- Do not get back to you or confirm interviews outcomes
-Throw you into roles without training or information and then punish you for making it your own
- Make you pay your own checks for jobs
-Don't notify you about cancelled shifts until after they are cancelled + then expect you to go out of your way unpaid to return any collateral
- Unpaid expectation of using your own personal devices
- Just don't seem to respect staff well-being
Maz
MazSydney, NSW

It is the worst recruitment agency I ever had

Unprofessional, zero respect for anyone time and effort. They post fake job opportunities and job offers. The customer service is virtually non existent. It is a scam.
p.t
p.tsydney13 posts

Hopeless

Completely clueless I have history with this "agency" staff were rude and unhelpful waste of time applying for a job with them
Shana
Shana4 posts

Would recommend avoiding

Unfortunately I worked at this company. The upper management is clueless. They promote people into positions with zero experience and wonder why there is such a high staff turnover.
Overworked, under paid, this was the most stressful place to work at.
Even though issues were raised there was no action from management at all.
I would recommend avoiding working there, applying for work as a casual there or becoming a client of theirs.
Skutz
SkutzSydney, NSW10 posts

Hoban Recruitment wasted my time

I was asked if I was interested in a role, said yes, was asked to rush through an up to date resume and screening form. Did so and sent identification and was told I had an interview the next day. I sat around all day waiting for a call from that Hoban staff member, no replies to emails, no answer to phone calls. Second time in six months but different staff member each time.
Anonymous worker
Anonymous worker

Unorganised

Attempted to work in data entry, I was waiting for my roster to come in for weeks after the contract started. Got my roster only a few weeks before the contract ended. While I had no roster they never responded to calls, messages or emails and they had the guts to say they didn’t have enough people and recruited more people. Don’t waste your time here, completely unorganised, ambitious and lazy.
Sharron
SharronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not helpfull

Never come across a company that never answers the calls, never gets back to you and does not help you will your payroll issues., no support. So unprofessional and very disappointed in the whole process
Jazzie N.
Jazzie N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your precious time!

A company that is obviously overworked because they don't have the time to respond to your phone calls, emails or text messages. I tried for over six months to contact them. They are just to busy to get back to you.
Best to stay away as they obviously cannot handle the pressure.
Paris 90
Paris 90Sydney, NSW5 posts

No support whatsoever

After having a bad experience with a job I was on through them I got in touch with them about it but only spoke to the receptionist or someone who had no authority in that area. I was told that a particular person would be in touch but never was. They did not even contact me to see what the situation was, not one word. No support at all. Oh they did get in touch with me but only to tell me to return my id card thing I had. Very poor indeed. I would never have anything to do with them again