HOBAN

HOBAN

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No support whatsoever

After having a bad experience with a job I was on through them I got in touch with them about it but only spoke to the receptionist or someone who had no authority in that area. I was told that a particular person would be in touch but never was. They did not even contact me to see what the situation was, not one word. No support at all. Oh they did get in touch with me but only to tell me to return my id card thing I had. Very poor indeed. I would never have anything to do with them again

Terrible candidate service

I spend two months waiting for one job outcome and then I get an automated rejection. Throughout the process I recieved no human contact. Would never apply for a role with them again. Nor the employer using them as they are also reflected in this terrible candidate experience.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Have applied for numerous positions through Hoban, over my contracting years.
I was called once by a staff member did a phone interview was told all was great they had plenty of work for me could start temping really soon.
Never heard from them again, left messages with their Receptionist but nothing.

Must Avoid

Avoid Avoid Avoid
They were quick to take $$ but we still have 2 out of 2 positions unfilled.
Their so called warranty to get someone in for you is useless.

Thei processes awful as it was soon apparent that 2 of the recommended new hires had "issues".... yet these both counted as a placement ....what the??

PS rated at 1 star as would not let me do zero

King of Rejection! Self-proclaimed Expert in Staffing Solution!

Worst recruiting agency, as per my view, for last 12 years I tried few times this agency for myself and for family members and always received automated reply of rejection, it is look like they got full time business of rejecting application, I don't know how people gets their job by this agency, really they are lucky or having very good qualification, my experience is where ever I went directly, I got offer from employer, means there is nothing wrong in my qualification, but something is definitely wrong in this agency, I am sure they don't have heart (Just robots).