Holden Astra PJ

Holden Astra PJ (2015-2016)

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Viv

VivSydney

Love this car! Best purchase ever made

Absolute killer of a car. Engine growls at low revs and the body is an elegant but sporty shape. Plenty of legroom and leather seats are super comfortable. However there is a bit of turbo lag especially at lower speeds and at 11.0L/100km, she's a thirsty one that will keep your petrol costs high. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a stunner and a great driving experience.

BodyCoupe
Engine Size2.0L Turbo Petrol
Date PurchasedJun 2017

Pierre

PierreGold Coast

Love it! VXR is a beast!

This car is an absolute weapon. The little 2.0L turbo engine is amazing. I've owned my Astra VXR for over a year now after purchasing it new and I've not had a single complaint except maybe the fuel economy. Smiles per miles I tell myself when driving this car because you don't even think about fuel economy while driving this beast.

BodyHatch
Date PurchasedOct 2016
Margaret

MargaretRuse

Perfect little beautiful vehicle

I find my Holden Astra GTC handles well for short and long distance, fantastic on petrol for my long distance travels.
I love the little red lights and the layout of the dash, I would just like something on the dash to tell me what gear I am in.
My car is only just 2 years old and had never had a issues. The services are quite reasonable which has allowed me to pay off my loan earlier.

BodyCoupe
BadgeGTC
Engine Size1.6L Turbo Petrol
Date PurchasedAug 2015
maximusthrashamus

maximusthrashamusnsw, 2044

the wild woman of street cars

BodyHatch