Holden Commodore VE

Holden Commodore VE (2006-2013)

See the Best Wagons in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Holden

• Features
Les
LesNortheast, VIC

Great Car.

Bought this 2011 model, VE Series 2 wagon in 2015 with only 24,000 kms on the odometer. Now has 132,000 on the clock and has been great. Brakes replaced, nothing else has gone wrong.

Emily D.
Emily D.Central, SA

Great family car

Got my green ve sv6 auto in 2014 second owner had 78000 kms as it was the daily but since ive owned it its a family car we had to travel 400 plus kms every 2 weeks one way for appointment for our child also used for school runs daily 72kms a week day we live on dirt roads hubby is mechanic and done all services on it never had any problems with it just spoiler clear coat coming off we have 3 kids in carseats they all fit comfortably the boots massive and cars super smooth to drive my car has 315000kms on the clock still going like new only ever done a new battery in 2019 tyres and brakes and normal services having to up grade to a larger car before next year as we are wanting a 4th child but will be super sad to see my green machine go

Purchased in for $18,000.

Bluey Bonzano
Bluey BonzanoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2009 Omega Sportwagon

Best car I’ve owned in 40 years of driving. Bought my ‘09 wagon with 39,000 kms on the clock, now has 127,000 kms. The first few years I would get it serviced by the book’s recommendation at 15,000 kms intervals, however once it got to 100,000 kms I learnt from other VE owners that this is way too long between oil & filter changes so I now do them myself ever 7,500 kms. These cars have a reputation of worn/stretched timing chains, but I believe if you do more regular oil & filter changes it will reduce the likelihood of oil sludge buildup, which from what I’ve researched, is one of the main reasons for the timing chain issues along with incorrect oil use. I would not hesitate recommending this car.

HaleyJ1008
HaleyJ1008Great Southern, WA

Absolutely love this car!

Purchased in for $8,200.

Vicki E.
Vicki E.Wimmera, VIC

I LOVE MY SEXY RED 2008 VE SS

I'm so happy with my red 2008 VE SS I got it in the memory of my son an at moment in shed waiting to get fuel pump in her
Gotta except things to go wrong when buying any car

Purchased in at Car City for $12,999.

daz
daz

no problems great car ve omega

Purchased in for $8,000.

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Love Commodores

I love Holden Commodores but the VE is by far my favourite. It is so smooth and for a V6 it is very fuel efficient. Would recommend a VE to anyone

Purchased in at Holden Dealers for $11,000.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Great Car

Awesome car, really comfortable, plenty of power and looks great. Had no problems with it at all so far, would recommend it to anyone that’d listen, assuming you can afford the fuel.

Purchased in for $18,990.

Lisa S
Lisa SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very reliable

I own a 2012 ve ss manual.
Fantastic car!! I had to replace the radiator hose back in 2016 and that is the only time the car has had to stop.
Battery gave up in 2016 also lasted 4 years.
Had to replace the traction button recently in 2018 and had to replace the reverse camera as it was faulty in 2018 all under warranty. I have done full logbook and never needed any extra work. Couldnt speak more highly of it. Also still on the original brakes which are going on 7 years old and the still have life left!!

.mee
.meeSouthern and Hills, SA

An amazing car ..

Bought my 07 ve omega 2 weeks ago,
It is 3.6 petrol/factory gas, I get about 600 klms from 73 ltrs of gas have only used half a tank of petrol, this car is so smooth to drive, cannot feel the change from petrol to gas and back, it's one of the best maintained second hand cars I have driven, a credit to previous owners, nothing to spend on it as yet, everything works great, can't fault it, I average 800 klicks per week, and the comfort it gives is second to none...in closing...I love it !

Purchased in for $4,500.

Josho
Joshoperth

Good quality car

Very impressed, reliable and looks great - was choosing between this and a similar model and glad I chose what I did as I have been thoroughly impressed and blown away by the craftsmanship and sheer reliability of this stellar vehicle just time and time again. Would def recommend as a great car.

BadgeSS
Engine Size3.0
The Bull
The BullGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2012 VE SSZ

Although i have not had the car long it is a blast to drive, especially having the 6 speed manual. There are lots of windy corners in my area and this beast just loves corners! The factory stereo is crap. The car has rear muffler delete so it sounds more like a V8 should. On a 470km trip i averaged 9.7L/100km which is great for the size of the engine and car. I have always maintained my own cars and i always do oil and filter at 5000km, not 10,000 or 15,000 as Holden suggest. Look after your car and it will look after you.

BadgeSS Z Series
Engine Size6.0
TransmissionManual

Clara
ClaraMelbourne

Great car for the family. Plenty of room, good on fuel.

I use my car daily ferrying the kids to school as well as commuting to and from work, we regularly take it on the open road, goes beautifully. I service it every 6 months, no known issues so far. This car was very well maintained by its previous owner. All I’ve had to do was put new tyres on it and replace brake pads, it’s a very comfortable family car. And so far very reliable.
After driving manual transmission cars for the last 20 years the auto transmission is an added bonus! My VE is one of the best cars I’ve ever owned.

BadgeOmega
Engine Size3.0
KKK
KKKVIC

one of the best car's

i use this car pretty much everyday and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. the car is very basic car but is perfect for every day life. i've only had to get the car serviced one or twice over the past 3-4 years that i have owned the car. but those were mainly just because of the fact that the car was old. but other than that one of the best cars that you could possibly own

BadgeInternational
Engine Size3.6
Alan H
Alan HAU

such a good car

Love my Commos, good, solid reliable car. you can crash most cars and they are a complete right off - Not a commodore it will take a hit and keep on going. Parts are easy to find and cheap and the few minor issues they have later in life is easy fixed.

BadgeOmega