Holiday Autos

• Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Terrible. Do not use

Holiday Autos is a scam

Took my Money, gave no car!

Phillip M

Phillip MSydney, NSW

Reneged on their Fully-Refundable booking guarantee

Never again!

Have been waiting over 5 weeks for reservation refund already . My flight was cancelled due to corona pandemia . Booking com returned money straight away (despite that hotel room was booked as non-refundable) , so did Ryanair. Those halfwits from Holiday Autos keep sending emails that it will take another 2 weeks for money to be refunded .So far nothing has been been credited back to my card . I will be using my credit card bank to get my money from them next week. I rent cars frequently and have annual global excess police but I will never ever rent from these crooks again!

Bad experience

Do not use this company!

Scam fraud

Customers be warned

To potential future customers to stay clear from this website. There appears to be some sort of scam with the insurance policy. When I went to collect the car the insurance policy wasn't accepted yet I had to pay for it when booking the car. No phone number had to correspond via email. Very frustrating! I will be formally complaining to ASIC and Department of Fair Trading. This is wrong what they are doing. They owe me $304!

Karene

KareneBrisbane

DO NOT TRUST THEM

They are scammers! They refused to refund my deposit, trying to say that the cancelation was less than 24hrs before pick up, which it wasn’t!! I also have all info to prove it!!

Do not trust them!!

HORRIBLE

The worst serviced I have ever recieved. I would give it negative stars if possible.
I was given the wrong car which in addition to being mcuh older than advertised, was also unsafe. Our headlights did not work, restricting the times we were able to drive.
After multiple calls to the company, we were told nothing could be done as there were no other cars available.
Furthermore, when calling the company to discuss compensation, we were told that we should have asked for another car.
This company is the worst and I will never use their services again.

Refused to refund payment

Refused to refund any of the payment after the car hire was cancelled at the last minute. They pointed to an obscure condition in the T&Cs to justify the decision.

Scam : Holiday Autos to avoid absolutely !

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont use

We rented 2 different hire cars through this company. First hire car in Brisbane wasn't big enough. Was meant for 5 adults and 5 suitcases. Couldn't even for 3 suitcases in.

2nd hire car company in Melbourne the place was shut when we got there. Eventually found the other car place but the member of staff was hopeless.

Not filled with confidence at all.

THEY CHEAT,CANT CONTACT THEM FOR A REFUND

I make a reservation at 23-03-2019 in athens for 2 days, i paid full insurance for the car. when I arrived to the airport and I went to the office to receive my car they told me that the insurance that I have paid doesnt work for them and I had to pay again to the airport. I tryed to contact the HOLIDAY AUTOS by phone they dont answer, then I emailed them and they dont answer again. I want a refund for the full insurance I payed to them and cant contact them. I gave the papers to my lawyer and i will continue it till the end. THEY ARE CHEATING ON CUSTOMERS VERY BAD BEHAVIOUR.

Owen

OwenMelbourne

Absolute shambles

They offered me a car that the company didn’t have and then offered me insurance that the rental company didn’t back up. Tried to contact them about the insurance and they denied it and wanted nothing to do with me. Terrible company, avoid at all costs

Triple check before you purchase

Check directly with the car rental company. The insurance items being sold to you (the important / non-ridiculous ones anyway) are most likely already included by default. The customer service never responds despite sending multiple automated emails saying that they will get back to you. I received an email saying that refund has been cancelled as requested, but charges still went through. I can see that other customers below use the words scam* and rip*off. I cannot see why that is a stretch.

Aaron

AaronSt Augustine

Better off walking than "renting" from Holiday Auto

What a rip off this company is. I paid for a car months in advance with a reservation and when I got there they didn't have a vehicle for me. Rather than refund me, I have to fight with the credit card company.

They have a crap customer service team and are a scam of a company. I would rather walk around the globe than rent with them again.

Scam!

Total scam. Booked a car in Kiev using Herz as the supplier and 10 minutes prior to picking up the car they called me and told me their last car got into an accident and they don't have any other car to rent.

Holidayautos.com does not have a phone number to call. They respond in 24 hours via email only. They did not automatically cancel the fees and they tried to keep the service fee. I need to go through my credit card company to recover the money.

All this headache for nothing!

Vish

Vish

Worst service

Worst company I ever seen. Make booking and got email of booking confirmation and when arrived at airport the rental car company said that booking was cancelled week ago. No information no update. down book rental car with them.