Holiday2Go

Holiday2Go

Listing monitored by Holiday2Go

4.3
  • Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Janish
JanishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cairns Holiday

Made an equiry with them some time last year but did not take it further keeping the travel restrictions in mind.

They kept calling me occasionally to check if I had made up my mind. I finally made a decision and bought their $185 pack (without the international offer) as we are still skeptical about traveling to Thailand or Bali.

We now made a booking for four nights in Cairns in August this year. They had more than a few options and it took us less than 20 minutes to complete the booking. Happy.

Dave r.
Dave r.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I used these Holiday2go vouchers which I received from a friend who is a real estate agent. I rang their 1300 number to make a booking and they were very efficient. Their prices are pretty competitive.

Annette S.
Annette S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Gold Coast Holiday

My partner bought the membership last year but we had to wait until it was safe to travel. We booked an apartment on the surfers paradise where we had to only pay for our meals (about $120/day). Plenty of savings no doubt.

We are keen on going to Perth later this year provided there no new travel restrictions.

GREAT PRICE AND SERVICE

I purchased the $299 package from these guys and received 10 accommodation vouchers which can be used across multiple destinations. They have also sent me a voucher which gives me access to popular golf courses across the country. Can’t wait to redeem them. GREAT service .5 stars.

Booking Services

Find out how Holiday2Go compares to other Booking Services

This’s prefect!!

I have been buys these membership in Bulk in many years now as a reward for my customers.
I have never received so many positive reviews as I have in last month so either there are some great deals there if holidays are what we all need.
Thanks to the holiday 2 Go team for taking great care of our customers.

Got the piece of mind I needed

Telemarketer rang me and sounded a little too good to be true so rang their office and spoke with a lovely girl called Anne, she was very patient and accommodating and gave me the piece of mind I needed.

deepak v.
deepak v.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Deal.

Received my $249 silver package along with the 7 nights Gold Coast Voucher. We just made a booking at one of their affiliated properties on the Whitsundays for Feb 2022.Decent Savings

Brett B.
Brett B.Sydney, NSW

Really good customer support

Rang twice re some questions and customer service was extremely accommodating. They also directed me to links I was unaware of with great savings so no complaints from our end.

Aiden M.
Aiden M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telemarketer Lied/Misled

Booking Services

Find out how Holiday2Go compares to other Booking Services

dinesh p.
dinesh p.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect travel voucher

At first we were so confused when we received all the Travel Vouchers in the mail. We rang the 1300 and a girl by the name of Rain not sure if right spelling but she was awesome and booked me and my family in and then went on and showed me the savings compared with other travel websites just so I knew that I was getting a good deal. Cant thank Rain enough and if I spelt the name wrong sincerest apologies but thank you once again

Jitender
JitenderSydney, NSW

This is Perfect - Holiday2Go

Responded to their ad on Instagram. One of their sales reps contacted me and offered these vouchers for $249. The good thing is they are valid for 18 months. Received the pack today. Looking forward to a much-needed holiday, wish me luck and keep you posted.