Home Appliances Plus

Home Appliances Plus

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Home Appliances Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (954)

Terrible

I places my order a few months ago(in April) and I'm still waiting(July). They ignore my messages and I can't get my money back.

Anila K.
Anila K.Sydney, NSW

Biggest scam, it's been more than 3 months

I purchased a product in March 2022 for over $600, till now I have still not received it and there are no signs of a refund either

Natasha
NatashaSydney, NSW

Website is a scam

I made an order in March that never came. I have been following up for my refund every week and getting ignored.

Jenine
Jenine

DON'T BUY

They don't deliver the goods, they don't answer their phone or online chat. Their ABN belongs to a different company which also has little information when searched.

Absolutely terrible !

On the 2nd of April I placed an order and I still haven’t received my order or the refund I have requested many times . This is the worst company don’t ever order anything from them , they are the biggest scam ! I can’t believe it’s now July and I still haven’t gotten my money back . Don’t purchase anything from them you won’t receive your order nor will you get your money back

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company. Do not recommend!

Ordered several items from the store that never arrived. I tried contacting them to get a refund on several occasions with only an apology reply every now and then. Still attempting to get a refund. Would never use this company again.

Patric
PatricSydney, NSW

Pay but don't get the goods

Ordered two stainless steel trolleys and have been waiting 1 month now. Tried calling to talk to someone without luck . Have now filled out the refund form and waiting. Do not shop here is you want to get the items.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Scam website

Steer clear of this business!
They happily accepted my money, but have not sent my order despite it being almost three months later.
They no longer respond to chat or phone, and have never responded to my emails to ascertain more information regarding my order, or to confirm a refund.

This is an absolute scam website, avoid at all costs.

BUYER BEWARE!!...... Don't waste your time or money.

BUYER BEWARE. Never sent item after 2months. I wrote emails they did not reply. I ended up opening a dispute with my bank and got a full refund. Do not waste your time and money. These people are thieves

Warranty Claim MadeNo

DeeTee
DeeTee

An Update

Just an update on my previous posts about these scammers, whom I had paid for a guitar that never came and no refund. Fair Trading said they couldn’t help me as they couldn’t contact these people (bit slack on Fair Tradings part I feel, what are they there for???), anyway Zippay have managed to get my money back as I had paid for it through them. Very happy and hope this lot are closed down permanently.

Raza AftabPerth, WA

Reported in ACCC

I have reported them as scammer in ACCC. I don't care about my $76 but just want to let others to beware of them and report them as scammer as well.

Mansi
Mansi

Bad website and Worst Customer Service

Cancelled order which was posted after 2 months and requested refund which wasnt processed even after 4 months. SCAM Website. STAY AWAY

Chairs ordered & not received

Ordered chairs on the 24th March 2022 still no chairs the excuse was that had staff away due to Covid. I get that but not to receive 3 months later is a joke. It is now 26th June 2022and still no chairs. I have requested a refund through the bank but I am still waiting on the bank to refund the money. Never again will I order through this company.

Scam!!! Do not lose your money

Bought something in April, no response and no sign of delivery. No email response. Clearly they're spammers. Don't get fooled by their cheap prices.

Report to Bank or Lenders to get Refund