4.4

• Flooring

Shalin

ShalinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• VIC

Good quality product but .........

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
JOHN M

JOHN MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• VIC

Lockup Stage

Construction at the Lockup Stage and the Building Inspector has highlighted Sixteen (16) defects that are the Builders Responsibility to fix. We hired the Building Inspector after noting some issues with the construction that did not appear to be in line with the Building Plan. In hindsight, we should have appointed a Building Inspector from the commence of the build.

Build StageMid-Construction
Rebecca

RebeccaPerth, WA

Forever Home

BABU

BABUPerth, WA

Dream Came True

I received my house key last week. It was more than our expectation that Home Group offered us. Very punctual in handing over the key on or before the set date. The quality of work is amazing. Compared to the market prices, the house was built at less than my estimated cost. If you believe in the quality of building I would strongly recommend Home Group will be your destination. No issues during, prior, or post building the house. I love it.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Babu,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with Home Group and are delighted to have been part of your journey to making your dream come true.
Home Group Team

Great Experience - Ratheesh & Archana

It was really a wonderful journey during the last 10 months, atlast we got what we were waiting for. We received the house key last week and moved into the new house yesterday. There are no words to explain how smooth was the entire process. Our Sales Consultant Gerard Drayson welcomed us and explained the whole process within our budget. Nice bit of advise to include some additional area such as IT nook has made our house looks much better. Construction stage was also smooth. Frank was highly knowledgable and there wasn’t any delay in the project.The house completion and key handing over has occured well within the time period.we will definitely build more more houses with home group in future. Thanks. Ratheesh and Archana

Hi Ratheesh & Archana,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful journey building your dream home.
Home Group Family

Kimm Hunt

Kimm HuntPerth, WA

Flawless Experience!

From the start of the process with Sujit, to the end picking up our keys, our home building experience with Home Group was flawless! Excellent communication throughout the entire build and amazing workmanship by the trades.
Everything was within our budget, even upgrades we didn’t consider before Prestart!
Massive thanks to Sujit our sales consultant, our site supervisor James and to our client liaison Jade, for helping us build our dream first home.

Home GroupHome Group

This is so lovely to hear Kim. Thank you for sharing the kind words. I'll be sure to pass them onto all staff involved. Kind regards, Giorgia

Love Our New Home

We chose to build with Home Group WA after exhaustive reasearch by way of internet searches and visiting Display villages. We were blown away by the service we received from Home Group WA, from our first meeting with the sales consultant through to hand over of our completed home. The quality of workmanship and standard inclusions were fantastic, our supervisor James was friendly and informative as well as being on the ball with his tradies. We were not first home buyers and new exactly what we wanted with our home and we have not been dissapointed, can't recommend Home Group WA highly enough.
Martin and Karen Barnett, South Yunderup

• +3
Home GroupHome Group

Thank you so much for the lovely review Martin. It's great to hear you had a memorable experience with us! Kind regards, Giorgia

Sanj

Sanj

Horrible Builder with no transparency - NO TRUST

Build StagePre-Construction
Summer A.

Summer A.Perth, WA

Super happy with the end product of our dream home!

Our build ran extremely smooth with a great site supervisor and customer liaison.
Our build quality is exceptional and we are very happy with the workmanship and the end product.
HGWA were happy to rectify any issues we had during or post build and were accommodating when we were being picky. The initial admin process was a little slow but once construction commenced we were very satisfied. Our costs were extremely accurate with nothing extra added and a got great value for money! So proud to show friends and family our first family home!

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Home GroupHome Group

Thank you for the kind review Summer, glad to hear you had a memorable experience with us. Enjoy your new home!

ROBERT TULAIT

ROBERT TULAITPerth, WA

Amazing experience of a life time

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy that you had such an amazing experience building your dream home.
Home Group Family

Taila

Taila

Stress free build

4 weeks into our beautiful new home and so happy with the outcome! From the minute we met with our sales rep, Daniel K we were instantly sold. The great customer service, going above and beyond for us including finding our land and making it a stress free process for us. I asked allot of questions and was never made to feel stupid. Our home is exactly what we dreamed it to be. There was no point we ever felt pressured into a sale. We are so happy with our new home and we recommend Home Group to everyone!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Home GroupHome Group

It's great to hear you had a memorable experience with us Taila! Thank you for sharing :)

Anne

Anne

Perfect experience, perfect house. Totally thrilled.

My build was managed perfectly from start to finish. There were no issues & no extra costs. My sales rep Rhoger Barbosa is THE BOMB! He went over & above to ensure I received what I wanted, I can’t thank & praise him highly enough. What a gem of an employee. Everyone at Homegroup has been amazing to deal with, which made the build period run as smooth as silk. I have been singing Homegroup’s praises to all who will listen. Can’t thank you enough Homegroup!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Home GroupHome Group

Hi Anne, this is so lovely to hear. Thank you for sharing :) enjoy your new home!

christine d.

christine d.Perth, WA

Quality home

We are so happy with our brand new home. We were a little nervous about building as we heard so many horror stories but Home Group WA were fantastic from start to finish. We were always informed of progress and the workmanship was fantastic.
We would like to thank Gerard, our design consultant, Frank, our site supervisor and Kayleigh, our construction consultant for making the process stress free, smooth and simple.
Thanks again HGWA for giving us such a beautiful home we will treasure for years to come.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Home GroupHome Group

Thanks for sharing these lovely words. I'll be sure to pass it on to all staff involved :) enjoy your new home!

Our Forever Home!

It was so easy building with Home Group.
We lived on site during the build in a granny flat, all the trades were friendly and very professional. Everything was run on a perfect schedule and extremely happy with the end results.
We would highly recommend Home Group to anyone wanting to build.

Home GroupHome Group

So happy to hear Helen! thank you for sharing, we hope you enjoy your new home :)

Borg

BorgPerth, WA

Our Dream home !!

Building made easy with Home Group WA, would do it all over again. Gabe and the team were amazing from start to finish. Dream home finished to perfection, everything we asked for was exactly what Home Group gave us. Moving in December 13th was the perfect Christmas present. Thank you to all at Home Group WA

Home GroupHome Group

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - your home looks fantastic!

Dylan W.

Dylan W.Peel, WA

First Time Home Builders

Faultless process throughout our build!
Our site supervisor was extremely helpful, accomodating and informative.
Our Administration contact was prompt, helpful and informative.
The finish product is amazing and everything we could ask for in our first home!
Thank you Home Group WA! Would recommend to anyone in the market to build a quality new home

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Home GroupHome Group

We are so happy to hear this Dylan! Thank you for sharing, enjoy Christmas in your new home :)

Janneke M.

Janneke M.Perth, WA

They built me the most amazing house and were the perfect business to work with.

Clean neat finishes to the highest standard
Easy to communicate with and they keep you up to date with everything
Have high quality products and workers
Had absolutely no issues but when there was something I was worried about they responded and fixed it within the same week.
Final cost was amazing compared to the standard of the house. My neighbours comment on how my house is beautifully designed and finished

• +1
Construction End DateNovember 2019
Home GroupHome Group

This is so lovely to hear, thank you for sharing Janneke :)

hinal k.

hinal k.Perth, WA

Amazing Work Done

100%accurate Cost No hidden costs and has no Hidden surprises
From start to finish, planning and building our home with Home Group was so easy and quick.100% would recommend Home Group for an amazing home!!
Absolutely brilliant builders. Couldn't be happier with the results. The entire team, particularly Kayleigh , Kristy and Frank or supervisor went above and beyond! Will happily build with them again in the future

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Home GroupHome Group

Thank you for the lovely review Hinal, i'll be sure to pass on the kind words :)

Junior Vandy

Junior VandyPerth, WA

Amazing Amazing Amazing !

We have had an amazing experience with Home Group starting from our first consultation with Angus to our site works with Sal and finally getting our keys with Kayleigh. We have had support all along the way and never felt out of place. The Quality of our home is beyond what we expected And was completed in no time! I Couldn't imagine building our first home with anyone else.

Home GroupHome Group

Hi Junior, thank you so much for the lovely words! i'll be sure to pass them onto all staff involved. Enjoy your new home! :)

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

WOW! A dream build

As a first home builder, the whole process couldn't have been more simple. My incredible site supervisor Sal and client liaison officer Kayleigh always went above and beyond to ensure the build ran smoothly and was kept to a high standard. There were no delays and the build was finished sooner than anticipated.I could not be more happy with the completed house. I would certainly build with Home Group WA again in the future. Thank you again!

Home GroupHome Group

Thank you so much for the lovely review Amanda. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to all staff involved! We hope you enjoy your new home :)

Tenzo M.asked

VIC

Hi John, thanks for your review. I am considering building with Homegroup but a bit hesitant as there are no reviews for Victoria. (Cheers for being the first) Would you recommend them?
thanks for your time.

Kumbla
Kumbla

@tenzo I am building my home with home group and other than the initial sales stage I am not that happy with the way home group has responded. As some of my other friends are building the home with other renowned builders and as we share the experience in the whatsapp group during the Covid-19 construction phase. I have noted down some of the items from customer point of view missing with Home group. I have also sent them an email to them and will wait if they are happy to change and make the customer experience smoother . I am also planning to write a detailed review and also will share the VBLOG of my dream home later this year.

1. The construction updates are up to date and proactive with the other builders, where as with Home group it's just reactive , We will get the response only when we ask
2. They (other builders) have direct email or SMS communication with Site supervisor which boosts the confidence of the clients, which home group we have one POC who sometimes dont have the exact realtime information.
3. They (other builders) have provided a walkthrough of the home after the frame inspection (even during the Stage 3- where the builder provided a letter to travel to the site). - home group rejected my request
4. During the stage 4 restriction ,Site supervisor sends the photo of the dream home as he values how important this home is to the client and how eager they are, to know the progress . But with the Homegroup the photo for the defects fix which I have requested after the private inspection has been done is also not entertained.

Having said that the final product of Home group for one of my friend was pretty good . But from the first home owner perspective the experience during the build process is also important.

Hi Kumbla,
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to provide a very detailed account so far. This is very helpful as I am in the process of researching builders and quite hesitant with HomeGroup as my understanding is that they are new to Victoria. Timely communication and transparency is so important considering what is at stake. I hope the rest of your build process does go smoother and thank you again for this review. All the very best.

Marvin D.
Marvin D.

Hi Kumbla and Tenzo please join FB Group.
HomeGroup Victoria New Build Discussion Group.
Thanks.

Debra C.

Debra C.asked

WA

Can you tell me please if your structural warranty is transferable if I sell my house. Does it transfer over to the new owners. house is 14 years old?

Debra C.

Debra C.asked

Home Group

Can you tell me if your 25 year structural warranty is transferable if I sell my house?

Get an answer from our members and Home Group representatives