WA, VIC (See All)
See the Best Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Home Group

• Flooring

Najam uddin
Najam uddin

Home product review

My husband and I decided to build a house with Arden after long survey of different builders. We are very pleased that we had been supported well in each stages like floor plan, colour selection and contract sign. Arden has very good and supportive staff.
Thank you so much every one and I hope that my house end product will be like this whole journey with Arden

Gerry J.
Gerry J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Build Consultation, Excellent Service!

My wife and I have recently made our final decission to build our first home to HomeGroup, and we're glad to met Mr Sumit Sondhi at New Haven Tarneit Display. Sumit and his team help us to select the perfect floor plan, customise ,mades some changes and finalise the plan to suit to irregular cut of our land. Their basic inclusions, June 2022 promotions and quality of product is definitely pleasing. Looking forward to move further in a smooth building process.
Once again a big thanks to all homegroup team for exceptional service.

Claire
ClaireGreat Southern, WA

Absolutely Brilliant

I have been in my house for 10 months now and would definitely recommend them. They were very easy to work with, good workmanship and the communication was great. no problems at any stage throughout the build. The aftercare has been there too. The price I was quoted in the beginning was the same at the end, I experienced no unexpected price rises. I was a first time builder and the only stress I experienced was in the beginning choosing my products and colours but they were great with helping me with that. I would go to them again if I choose a new build for my next home.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the kind word Claire, we are glad to hear you had a memorable & enjoyable experience with us. Enjoy your new home :)

Satisfactory conversation

What ever queries we have that has been resolved by you at our best level.services rendered are up to the satisfactory level.what ever changes we need to make in the plan made by you were done so wisely that all family member are happy with the changes done in the plan. Big thanks Anu Saxena and hope to get same support in future also.

Candice
CandicePerth, WA

The dream team that built our dream home!!

Aaron G.
Aaron G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Early Stages, so far so good!

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the amazing review Aaron, Your kind words about Sumit and Tegan will definitely be passed on and we too hope the rest of your journey with us is a positive one.

First home pre consultation

Very good service provision, exceptional customer service, we met sumit in new heaven tarniet. He provided all answers for my questions very patiently, the process is very straight forward. So far I am very happy with the service I have got. Looking forward to move further in the home building process.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the lovely review Sunseel, happy to hear your experience so far has been positive. We will strive to continue to provide the same level of service throughout your build.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Sandra D.
Sandra D.Perth, WA

Absolutely Fabulous!

Home Group were fabulous from the very first day I met Claudia. She went over & above to guide me through the initial process. Laura patiently assisted me in choosing my colours & fittings. Then Jaymee took over followed by Clare in keeping me in the loop with the build. The build itself went smoothly thanks to Frank and now I have moved in I love it. No corners were cut & nothing was too hard. The quality of my home and fittings is wonderful, I cannot fault the Home Group and would definitely recommend them to future home builders.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the lovely review Sandra, happy to hear you had a memorable experience building with Home Group. Enjoy your new home!

Gulzar H.
Gulzar H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home

First of all a big thanks to James Anderson, he's the best consultant ever who guided me from the design stage to the completion. My experience of building my first home with Home Group was drama-free, they managed to deliver the house on time although there were industry-wide shortages. Laura (client liaison officer) provided updates regularly and helped clarify the confusion. Gavin (supervisor) was easy to deal with. Overall a satisfied customer and a very happy new homeowner.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thanks Gulzar! You've left some fantastic feedback that we will surely pass on to the team. Congratulations on your new home :)

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

So far so good

From the moment we stepped inside the display home in Madora bay, we knew it was the one. Shane Hoare was amazing for our initial chat, the process through design, prestart with Sian and admin with Kelly has been 100% fantastic. We are just in construction now but we have flown through the admin process with no complaints at all. With the way the building industry is at the moment and the horror stories we hear it was a nervous decision to make to build now but so far so good. Cant wait to see my home be built

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Hi Belinda, thank you for the lovely honest review. It's great to hear you have had an enjoyable experience with us so far :)

Carly.B
Carly.BPerth, WA

Perfect from the get-go!

Communication was great! the build is seamless, really cannot fault homegroup. We would deffinately recommend to anyone and use again if we decided to go for round 2! Their standard inclusions are top quality so not many upgrades either and even upgrades like free-standing bath, double shower ect were not costly atall.
Thank you again home group for an amazing experience building our first family home ❤

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Hi Carly, thank you for the lovely review. So happy to hear you had a memorable experience building with us :) Enjoy your new home!

Teeyarn
TeeyarnPerth, WA

Amazing… I wouldn’t go anywhere else

I have been working along side Claudia (Sales) from Home Group WA for about a year now and I have enjoyed every moment :) Instantly I was made to feel comfortable and supported with becoming a solo home owner, they assisted me through every step ensuring all my needs were met and that I was 100% happy with all my decisions. I am so thankful for Home Group and the professional standards they provide, they are constantly in contact with me making sure I know exactly what is happening, I highly recommend them to my family and friends and I personally wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the kind words :) so happy to hear you've had a memorable experience!

Find out how Home Group compares to other Home Builders

Absolutely will not build with these guys again

I will never build with Home Group again it has been nothing but dramas and hassles and extra costs best advice I can give do not pay your final payment All their handiwork has been rushed and is very poor quality please be careful and be thorough before paying them

Alita M.
Alita M.Perth, WA

Great customer service

We're only in the designing stage, but so far the Albany branch has been fantastic. We've had quick responses to our questions and have really appreciated their advice and honesty. They have a brilliant website with a huge range of homes, but have also been very flexible with accommodating our custom build requests. The inclusions in the Home Group build packages seem to out class other builders. Can't wait to start the build!

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Hi Alita, thank you for sharing this review. It's great to hear you are having an enjoyable experience so far :)
The Customer Service Team @ Home Group

They just not construct home, they make your dream home

I met with Sumit Sondhi at Tarneit Display house. I have got an amazing service and extremesy satisfy with their quality service provided by him. Each single request is given equal importance as it is first request. He is highly professional, Polite and very transparent. I would surely recommend everyone to build thier home with Home Group VIC. We cannot wait to enter in our dream home.

Home GroupHome GroupSend a private message

Thank you for the lovely review! Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Sumit and Home Group. We hope your build journey continues to be just as amazing.