Home James WA

Excellent. Experienced. Express. Efficient. Easy.

3 bedroom house. 25km move. James was excellent, experienced, express, efficient and made it very easy for me. I have a fast car, he left after me but arrived at the same time to new home. James’s fee was 50% less than I paid two years ago to another to move into the place He moved me from.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. I hope all is ok and you have settled into your new place . Regards James

Getting there thanks James. You were a great help

Sylvia

Sylvia Perth, WA

Steep Driveway no problems

James arrived on time, being we have a very steep driveway in Mount Richon I thought it would be a problem, yet it was no problem for them they worked together moving all my furniture with great care. I would highly recommend James service for your next removal thanks James for you and your teams great service

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Sylvia for taking the time do a review. All the best in your new place. Regards James

Best removalist

We used James for the first time last weekend for our 3 bedroom house move and we will definitely use his services again. The team worked calmly, efficiently and professionally in 39 degree heat without a word of complaint. James also plumbed in the washing machine to professional standard and positioned furniture to meet our requirements. He is a very experienced and hard worker and provides the personal touch missing from larger removalist companies. There are no hidden costs (e.g. heavy lifts, weekend removals etc).

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Michael for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new house. Regards James

Dean

DeanPerth, WA

Found My Removals' Guy

I used James for my latest move and am glad I did. James rang when he said he would, showed up when he said he would and was extremely professional while still being friendly. He and his team worked like trojans and got the removal done way quicker than expected which was good value for money for me. If your after a removalist then this is your guy.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Dean for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Great friendly and reliable service.

I had Home James WA help me move my belongings. James and his offsider were very professional and helpful in a very high stress situation. James even helped me with finding storage which helped greatly at short notice. Would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you for the review. I really appreciate it. Regards James

Outstanding Removalists - Nothing was too much trouble for the guys!!

James S.Home James WA

Thanks nuala for taking the time do a review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new place. Regards James

Amazing removalists!!

Home James helped us move a full four bedroom house an hour across Perth. They were on time, very efficient and friendly! The team was positive and down to earth, two genuine guys! They took great care of our possessions and helped us to put the right items in the right rooms at the new house. Nothing was too much to ask, will definitely be using Home James again and recommending them to friends! Thank you James and the team!

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Marie for the review. I hope you have settled nicely in your new place. Regards James

Highly recommended

James moved my house today on a pretty hot day and just got into it a didn't stop, honest, straightforward bloke with no hidden extra charges, would definitely use him again.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks pj for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Shannon B.

Shannon B.Perth, WA

House Move - Exceptional Service

James and his team moved our 4 bedroom house into our new 2-Storey home. The service was exceptional. They were on time, very friendly and moved all of our items with such care. Will be recommended them to everyone. Thank you James.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Shannon for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

We used Home James to move from Perth down to Australind. It was a big move handled beautifully by James and his offsider Kyle. Nothing was too much trouble, we have a lot of fragile furniture with lead light and glass, everything arrived in perfect condition. James came up with solutions when issues arose throughout the day, I think he enjoys the challenges! Both James and Kyle were a pleasure to be around, very happy dispositions, laughing and joking whilst working fast and efficiently, amazing! I wholeheartedly recommend Home James to anyone and everyone who is looking for a professional, efficient and reasonably priced removalist.

Thanks Kaye for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Best Removalist

We moved yesterday and the service provided by 'Home James' was excellent from beginning to end. James was highly professional, skilled and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Good luck with the business, it has all the right ingredients for success

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Liz for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Phenomenal service

Moved mine and my sons Entire house into storage last minute after unsettling circumstances. Managed to pack it all in to 18sqm storage unit neatly safely strategically and to the brim. In 42 degree heat. It was a miracle !
Punctual, professional so efficient and truly went above and beyond. 10/10 Service and a genuine upfront good human and businessman.
Can’t recommend HomeJames WA more highly.

Thank you Jessica for taking the time do a review. Regards James

Great Job!

Very hard working and professional service. We had a lot of bulky items, and James and his a colleague made it look easy as they moved our 3 bedroom unit on a 40ºC day. It was a hassle free move from start to finish and everything went smoothly. Have passed Home James WA details onto all friends and family as i could not recommend his service enough! Good old fashioned service with no hidden costs, totally upfront with everything and couldn't ask for more!

James S.Home James WA

Thanks for the review Neil. I hope you have settled nicely into your new place. Cheers James

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Easiest move ever.

3 bedroom, 2 office shift. Pool table moved without heavy lifting fuss. No damage to delicate furniture. Items placed perfectly. Large capacity truck, one trip for full house. Guys worked flat out despite a 36 degree day. No extra charges.

Thanks Anthony for the review . Cheers James

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Great Job! Fantastic Company

Big Move - lots of bulky items - Lovely Guys - very professional, experienced and helpful, packed up the house with great care and attention to detail - they looked after the furniture as if it was their own -wonderful old fashioned customer service - fantastic experience - would highly recommend Home James

Thanks Andrea for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Find out how Home James WA compares to other Furniture Removalists

The ULTIMATE removalist, providing FIRST class service and honesty!!

Home James provides an awesome service with ZERO hidden extras. James and Carl moved our house seamlessly without any stress, damage or hassle. They literally treat your possessions like their own, we cannot fault their professionalism. All items were placed with total care exactly where we wanted them. These guys are at the top of their game.
Forget the rest and go with the BEST - HOME JAMES WA, you won’t be disappointed!! We can’t recommend them enough and wouldn’t use anyone else!!!

Thanks Paul for taking the time do to a review. Regards James

Robert

Robert Perth, WA

GOOD OLD AUSSIE QUALITY THAT IS HARD TO FIND!!!

Let me just tell you this guy is the real McCoy of removers. No bull crap, just straight up honest work that does at a flat rate. The old saying "you get what you pay for" and it is true. Seriously if anyone is reading this our man James is the man to move you and knows his craft. The quality of the craft in todays removals industry is got so low, that too see my man James actually know what He is talking about and taking care of my furniture is awesome. Don't HESITATE to think about going with James and he will take the stress out of moving. Job well done and no furniture damaged.

Thanks Robert for the review. Regards James

Absolutely Amazing the most stress free move ever.

We had a big house 3brm with nightmare access and lots of stairs, no extra was charged. They treated our belongings as if they were there own with greatest care,. I would definately give higher than a 5 star rating and will definately book this company again, great work James I cannot thank you enough for your help and wish you lots of luck in the future with your business

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. I hope you are all settled into your new place. All the best for the future. Regards James

alex2001

alex2001Perth, WA

Careful, efficient and communicative

Move from Mundaring to Maylands. Two living areas and four bedrooms and study. Some awkward and heavy items which James and Carl somehow managed to get up a tricky staircase.
Very careful to make sure furniture and walls protected.

James told me that he has been removalisting for years but struck out into his own business about a year ago. Seems to me that whoever he worked for before this is still probably dining out on past reviews and when James was irking for them.
Good work.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks alex for doing a review. I hope you are settling in nicely in your new house. Regards James

Excellent service

Our move was accomplished with a minimum of fuss, and no effort was spared to make sure that things were exactly as we wanted them. We highly recommend Home James - you will not be disappointed. Thanks guys.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled in nicely in your new place. Regards James