Home James WA
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Home James WA

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Row M.
Row M.Perth, WA

Brilliant Service

Moved from storage container to apartment in the city. An experienced and lovely team who completed the job in a timely manner. Professional, flexible and were great to have a conversation with. Would 100% use again in the future

Above and Beyond

James was professional, honest and flexible to deal with and no hidden costs. His team was on time, friendly and worth ethic was fantastic! He made my moving day a breeze, nothing was too much trouble so Friday the 13th was VERY LUCKY...tks again James.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks Paula for taking the time to do a review. I hope you are all settled into your new house. All the best for the future. Regards James

Sarah
Sarah

Brilliant job

James and Cody moved our 3x2 from Leederville to North Perth. The move was efficient, careful and given with great advice. James also kindly offered to come back and move my piano on a different day due to the rain. He was professional, friendly, a great communicator and really understood the job. I would absolutely recommend Home James to anyone needing to move.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thank you for the review Sarah. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Keisha Watson
Keisha WatsonPerth, WA

Best furniture removals by far!!

James has recently moved my partner and me for the second time and he and his offsider have blown us away again! He is effective, careful and dedicated. We have never had a removalist be so careful and delicate with our furniture and home. We will definitely be using Home James WA again to help with our next move. Thank you again to James and Cody. You guys are incredible.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks you Keisha for taking the time to do a review. I hope you are enjoying your new place. Regards James

Duncan
DuncanPerth, WA

A++ Removalist

I used James and his team on a 3 x 2 move from Atwell to Byford in January 2022. James was nothing but helpful from my first contact with him to the completion of the move. Nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely use James again!

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks Duncan for doing a review. I hope you have settled into your new place nicely. Regards James

Moving made easy

The guys arrived and, after a quick walk through to check what needed to be moved, began to speedily and methodically pack our belongings. We were moving all the large items from a 4x2 and great care was taken to ensure everything went smoothly and without fuss. When we got to our new rental everything was unpacked just as quickly. I needed to go out and the guys asked my wife where everything needed to go and James even helped with some of the interior design when our ideas didn’t quite work. Everything done by mid afternoon.
A stressful time made easier by a company that cares for their customers. I would thorough recommend Home James to anyone needing things moved and appreciate customer service

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks for the review terry, it’s really appreciated. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Heavy items? No problem!

The last time I needed my cast iron printing press moved it took four men...approx 150 - 200kg. I needed it repositioned on the bench and James came and moved it by himself! Thank you so much for responding to an unusual request so quickly and for your professional and helpful manner. So appreciative. Will definitely use again.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Melissa E.
Melissa E.Perth, WA

Home James WA

Thank you so much for everything you did for our move today, nothing was too difficult and you took exceptional care of all of our furniture. Would highly recommend you.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks for doing a review Melissa. I hope you are all settled into your new house. Regards James

Susieq
SusieqPerth, WA

I’ve got your back!

Those words from James were just the medicine I needed during a three week period with three settlement dates cancelled. James was prepared to do two moves (he usually avoids that) on any day that the settlement eventuated with only a few hours notice. He definitely had my back. Professional, caring, happy and remembered where everything belonged! Thanks a million to James and Cody.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

Nailed it!

James was was on time, no fuss no bother, got the job done quickly and thoroughly. Took great care of our belonging. Very helpful in moving our furniture around the new place. We have moved so many time and used so many different companies, big and small, had some horrific experiences. James was by far the best we have used, we score him 11/10.
Great team, got the job done in a few hours, no damage! Highly recommend using this company.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks sharon for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regard James

Thrilled
Thrilled

An absolute smooth move!

We moved from Kallaroo to Pinjarra.
James and Cody started at 7am and they packed the truck with speed and efficiency. Never stopping, always cheerful, always accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble. A 4x2 home with fragile pot plants, glass table, pictures and antique dressing tables. Nothing damaged! All unloaded by 6.30 pm and the lads were still cheerful. An amazing and stress free experience for a bargain price. Thank you Home James!

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to do a review, it’s much appreciated. I hope you’re all settled into your new place. Regards James

Adriana
AdrianaPerth, WA

Great Service and Advise

We were moving from a 4 bed, 2 bath, games and theatre room home so quite a big move. James was punctual and also professional in calling the day before to confirm time etc. They were very efficient and completed the move to and from our homes in a great time and all completed without any issues at all.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks Adriana for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regard James

MaryVic
MaryVicPerth, WA

Excellent service

Personally and promptly responded to phone calls. Delivered as promised. Very obliging.
James really understands and practices customer service.
A small family business that should be supported! Highly recommended.
A job well done.

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thank you Mary for the review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new place. Regards James

On time! Fast and efficient and knowledgeable.

Arrived on time and got down to business in helping me move. Very hard working guys as it was a hot day and they just got in and got the job done. Took good care of my belongings Definitely fast and efficient! More than happy to help me with putting things together when I needed help. Would 100% recommend Home James WA BYFORD to move you to your new home ect…
Awesome guys as I kept telling them :)

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thanks sandy for taking the the time to do a review. I hope you are all settled in to your new place. Regards James

Tonytheaceman
TonytheacemanPerth, WA

Excellent service from James and Cory

We urgently needed to more some heavy items into storage due to house renovations, while others firms could not help at short notice James fitted us in , much appreciated Guys, see you again when we need to move back in.
PS. The actually loading and unloading of some seriously heavy items was done seamlessly and with out any fuss, I would never hesitate to recommend HomejamesWA

James S.Home James WASend a private message

Thank you tony for doing a review. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time to move you back in. Regards James