Listing monitored by Home James WA

• Timeliness

MaryVic
MaryVicPerth, WA

Excellent service

Personally and promptly responded to phone calls. Delivered as promised. Very obliging.
James really understands and practices customer service.
A small family business that should be supported! Highly recommended.
A job well done.

Job Satisfaction

On time! Fast and efficient and knowledgeable.

Arrived on time and got down to business in helping me move. Very hard working guys as it was a hot day and they just got in and got the job done. Took good care of my belongings Definitely fast and efficient! More than happy to help me with putting things together when I needed help. Would 100% recommend Home James WA BYFORD to move you to your new home ect…
Awesome guys as I kept telling them :)

Tonytheaceman
TonytheacemanPerth, WA

Excellent service from James and Cory

We urgently needed to more some heavy items into storage due to house renovations, while others firms could not help at short notice James fitted us in , much appreciated Guys, see you again when we need to move back in.
PS. The actually loading and unloading of some seriously heavy items was done seamlessly and with out any fuss, I would never hesitate to recommend HomejamesWA

Kelvin
KelvinPerth, WA

Experienced and careful movers

James assisted in the moving and installation of a couple of our marble tables and they were absolutely fantastic! It was clear from the beginning of the job they knew what they're doing and had utmost care for our items. Most companies I've asked would not even agree to move these marble tables!

Would absolutely recommend to anyone who needs things moved.

Thanks kelvin for doing a review. Regards James

Candice Pike
Candice PikePerth, WA

Spa relocation

I called James after a local Facebook recommendation when I’d been let down by no responses from other businesses that advertised spa relocation as their specialty. James has such a warm personality and is so confident in his work. He and his employee delivered my spa and I couldnt be happier with the service I recieved. James was really open with his communication with me regarding delivery, expectation and his time management on the day. I will happily use James service again when the time comes and highly recommend his service!

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Candice for taking the time to do a review. I really appreciate it. Cheers James

Tracy W.
Tracy W.Perth, WA

exceptional service

James and Cody worked extremely efficiently for a very big move. They emphasised they would carry out the move exactly as we would like to and were happy to move things to exactly where they were going, which saved us a huge amount of time and effort. They worked tirelessly and cheerfully, moving from a 2 storey house with a spiral staircase to another 2 storey house with a another spiral staircase! I highly recommend this business. They charge by the hour rather than quoting, which is a much better system.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Tracey for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Goretti O.
Goretti O.Perth, WA

Very efficient and careful and very reasonably priced

James and his employee moved our furniture from a very big 4x3 house with steps in Canning Vale to a double story in Lathlain. From the first time I spoke to James he was up front honest and very easy to deal with. Nothing was to much trouble yesterday with the move. He made sure all the furniture was placed where it needed to be, and he was very mindful of not damaging furniture or walls.
I highly recommend his removal service to anyone . Goretti

James S.Home James WA

Thank you goretti for taking the time to do a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Outstanding service

James and Cody did a fantastic job and made our move stress free. They worked so efficiently and yet so carefully, everything was in perfect condition afterwards. They made us feel completely at ease, like nothing was a bother to them and they made sure we were happy with everything and didn't need any more help before leaving. Absolute stars, I will recommend them to everyone!

James S.Home James WA

Thank you for the review. I will pass on your words to Cody. I hope your settled into your place. Regards James

Most stress free move ever!

James did an amazing job with my recent move. Incredibility fast, efficient and methodical. James took great care to complete the job quickly, while still being very careful with all of my things. His attention to detail is second to none.

James really goes above and beyond. He fixed a few loose screws and other little anomalies he noticed while still moving at lightning speed. You will be genuinely looked after if you move with Home James.
Highly, highly recommend, you don’t often encounter this kind of service anymore.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you Mariead for doing a review. I hope you have settled nicely into your new house. Regards James

Gizmo
GizmoPerth, WA

Best removalist ever

James S.Home James WA

Thanks gizmo for the review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Kate O.
Kate O.Perth, WA

Thank you!

Thanks so much James and co worker for moving our large outdoor spa that was in a very tight and awkward spot to get out.
We had it delivered with no fuss and very happy with the fast service.
Can highly recommend and would use again!

Thank you Kate for taking the time to do a review. Regards James

Made moving a breeze

Splitting from your partner is overwhelming as it is. James was nothing but professional, reassuring and got it done he arrived when he said he would and finished at the time he said he would. He picked up all my furniture that was placed at 3 different locations and moved it my new home for me (2 bedroom home) he was even able to move and set up my very old, but sturdy pool table, whom so many had said you wont be able to move that without breaking it. HIGHLY Recommend.

James S.Home James WA

Thank you misseval for doing a review. I hope you have settled into your new place. Regards James

Traicy L.
Traicy L.Perth, WA

Best service ever recieved.

Home James were brilliant. 42 years in one house then having to put everything into storage was stressfull for my mum. These guys were brilliant. They gave my mum piece of mind about storing all her things. They were on time, very efficient with their time, very mindful of her feelings and couldn't of done more in being extremely careful. Will definately be using them again once her new home is ready. Thanks again guys.

James S.Home James WA

Thanks Traicy for taking the time to do a review. It’s means a lot. Regard James

Clare Chris
Clare Chris Perth, WA

Absolutely a true Legend & Awesome Team

alex2001
alex2001Perth, WA

Came back to locate a marble table

Having moved us in during 2020, we need to have a very heavy stone top table relocated. James and colleague stopped by on way home from another job to do the lifting.

Thanks alex for the review, I really appreciate it. Regards James