Home Wants Furniture Trading

Home Wants Furniture Trading

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (60)

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Zéro customer service

These guys take your money, lie about credit, don’t deliver, don’t answer any phone numbers, are uncontactable, unaccountable and now have 15% off sale!! Go to consumer affairs all those customers that hone wants have admitted are unhappy!!! Dob these crooks in!!

Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

$1,120.19 Purchase has not arrived.

Ordered on January 11th 2021, spent $1,120.19 on luxury king size bed frame..It has not arrived. Emails bounce back, no ine answer's the phone. I have had ni contact with them and it us now March 2021.

SunWar

SunWarAU

Product was substandard.

I have a complaint about the product. I paid over $700 for a really substandard product. The back board was held by 5 screws on an MDF board. It didn’t hold up. Fell off.
The guy did communicate as often as possible.
I don’t have any complaints about that.
The product was basically crap.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Home Wants Furniture Trading compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Michael

Michael Sydney, NSW

Do not buy

DO NOT BUY

Item arrived broken 2 months ago. They have ghosted me after telling me they will refund it. I have tried daily to call, sent an unfathomable amount of unanswered emails, and recently tried to reach out via Facebook and messenger and have just discovered they have blocked me! DO NOT PURCHASE. I am now $1800 put of pocket with 5 pieces of heavy bed that can't be used.

vijayaries14

vijayaries14Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing customer service and not good with the quality of products as well

Victor L.

Victor L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult communication - impossible to contact despite already agreeing to a refund

Order #3345 Ordered a TV unit, however had requested a refund. Was contacted by [Name Removed] (seems like the manager who responds very briefly to emails) saying it would be processed.
Then I receive an email saying order is 'on the way', despite me already asking a refund?
Multiple attempts at contacting them. Managed to get through to [Name Removed] on the phone, who said the tv unit would be 'redirected' back to the warehouse to get processed to get a refund.
2 weeks on 0 communication. Seems like my $800 tv unit is lost in transit somewhere. No confirmation of delivery and 0 money back in my account...
Hoping to hear a response via email or phone call from these guys. Sounds like it needs to get escalated

Disappointed poor customer service

Very disappointed after sales customer service is terrible have sent multiple emails wanting to know where my order is.
the item in question has also gone down in price several hundred dollars and I have asked if I would be credited the difference since my item still hasn’t arrived and my emails chasing this have been ignored. My email address along with hundreds of other customers has been shared and my inbox flooded with other customers complaints because there confused about there order etc.
still have no item if I’ll get my product or if the business is a scam will never shop there again

JexSouthwest, VIC

Bed in stock but still not shipped until now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Lewis

LewisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware this company

Bought a $1300 bedframe from these shockers.

The pieces arrived seperately, obvious signs of a lack of care during handling (bootprints on the timber), packaging leaking nuts and bolts - are you joking.

This business that will also breach privacy laws by CC'ing all their customers into an email chain, blaming their customer for their bad reviews instead of themselves.

Writing their own reviews, deactivating their Google My Business listing so you can't see their bad ones, no customer service - there's nothing positive I can say, only that I don't have to deal with them again.

Dont go near this company.

michael h.

michael h.Sydney, NSW

The Worst customer service that I have ever experienced.

Good collection of Furniture

good quality furniture on very reasonable price, there was a delay in product but very happy with product that we received. wont hesitate to buy again.

Tanika D.

Tanika D.

Order not received

Order placed on the 21st of November 2020, #2836. I have tried for days to get an update. It was supposed to be getting shipped on the 10/02/2021. However it still hasn't left the warehouse, the last person I spoke to said it was scheduled to be picked up on Monday but the bed still hasn't gone anywhere. I haven't received any update. There is no information, no updates and it is extremely frustrating!

Sharen

SharenMaitland

Order #4489 - I worried that Home Wants Furniture was a scam. - " I was wrong - They are genuine"

Order not received

I ordered a TV stand on 24/12/20. I still have not received it. The one time someone answered my call they said the delay was due to Covid and Christmas and I would receive my furniture the first week in February. It’s now 26/12/21 and I still don’t have it. When I call the voice mail is full. I paid the ver $800.

Yen

YenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice bed

Bed turn up 1 week later but it was exactly what I ordered. Nice bed. I was scared about scam so I went to their shop. It was big warehouse with too many funitures. That why I decided to wait. And bed turn up really nice. Can find this design any where else. Not wasting time to wait for it. Ordered from December 2019 .turn up at 28 of February. I week late

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service from the company

I ordered a coffee table and I called many times, nobody picked up and even emails no one respond, 2 months past and don’t have an information for the coffee table. I feel I am cheated and I want to refund, I don’t suggest to buy anything from the company.

Carmen

CarmenSydney, NSW

I absolutely am in love with my bed

Very satisfied from when I bought my bed to delivery . Very helpful with delivery times with covid delaying expected date

Do not purchase anything!

Order #3449
If this is what it takes for you to respond to your customers who have paid you lots of money upfront ill do it!
You have no customer service skills and lead people to think you are a scam! And despite some good reviews I still think your company is a scam.
Refund my money otherwise please for Gods sake give me an update on my order. I have tried calling, emailing, whatsapp with absolutely no response since paying $700 now this is my last option.

No contract after payment

I am really worried. I placed my order for my bed frame. I have been waiting for weeks to be informed of a delivery date. It appears my bed is in stock. I keep emailing with no response and I get get though on the phone. I am worried it isn't a legitimate business.
I hope I'm wrong. I will be contacting fair trading and my bank very soon if I don't get a response very soon.
Order #4439

Warranty Claim MadeNo

solangeoabdf

solangeoabdfasked

Hello HWF,
As per my order number 3565, I am waiting for the TV Unit that was sold in December 2020. The manager informed me that I will received in February, however it isn't happened, I called several times in two phone numbers (02) 80892574 / 040995205, and I also sent a lot of messages by whatsapp all were unsuccessful.
Two weeks ago I called
More 20 times to Home Wants and after I got to talk to manager who said that in a week approximately I will receive the product but I didn't received nothing.....
Today is day 3 of March I don't get any contact and I didn't had any information about it. I sent email and also they didn't answered to me..
I am worried after that I read the bad/terrible reviews about this company.
I hope to receive my TV Unit soon, otherwise I will cancel my order, request all money that I payed or take other measures.
I am disappointed because when I was buying that product I got to talk easily by WhatsApp to manager (Kiarah) who was friendly, now after I bought the TV Unit I don't get any contact with this company.
Cris

Jex

Yea same, they reply when you’re enquiring to order.

But once you’ve ordered, it’ll be impossible to get in touch.

I find this really stressful tho. It’s consuming.

It’s a shame coz they have really good products but the experience is something you won’t wanna repeat.

So once I receive my bed (if I ever do) I won’t be ordering anymore. I’d rather pay more and have a less stressful experience than this.

Really such a let down, it really is.

Nina

Ninaasked

any customer service contact details to be able to track my order? it goes into message bank !!

Mick and Jess

I found there contact numbers are constantly engaged an unable to leave a message. I have emailed several times but no reply and that was weeks ago my order still hasn’t shown up either

Jexasked

Hi HWF,

You said my bed will be dispatched last week Friday or early this week.

It’s now Friday and I haven’t heard back from you.

The status of my order on your website is still unfulfilled.

Could you please advise why my bed wasn’t dispatched as what was discussed and when will you actually dispatch it?

Order # 4428