Clock not working

I purchased this microwave after reading the reviews as I only heat things up in it. The microwave itself seems to work well but the clock is gaining 2 hours everyday I will return and probably exchange it as I am worried there might be something wrong with the electricals

Purchased in March 2019.

This is a great product

The microwave preserves the food to a high standard, easy to navigate my way around the programming feature and easy to control.
The food is evenly warmed and thawed to satisfaction.
I maimly use it for defrosting meat and find that it does effectively
Im pleased with this product and would highly recommend this microwave

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Simple and reliable, well built

I have come top really like this microwave. It is simple and solid and works very well. Its cooks evenly and doesn't make much in the way of noise. The body is quite solid for a Kmart no name special. It's easy to use and cleaning is just a wipe down from time to time. Good and simple machine

Larger size, Cooks fast

Kmart do a range of own brand microwaves and this is the larger one up from the smallest one. The baby of the series is only $48 but its way too small for a family - I don't think you could get anything larger than a side plate in to it. This one is much the same design but a comfortable large size. It works flawlessly and makes me realise there is no need for big brand names when home brand products are this good.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Better Than Expected

I had very limited expectations of an appliance from Kmart but this turned out to be a good purchase. It is well made and does a surprisingly able job of cooking and reheating food. Frankly, I wonder how it can be even made for this price and yet the quality actually feels quite good! If it lasts a year, and I am sure it will, I will consider it superb value

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Excellent Value Microwave

This was a great purchase. Only $48 and its awesome! I can see no difference to the fancy big name microwaves other than the name sticker. It works absolutely perfectly and better than my old Sharp. Good menus that make sense, a good solid build level and fast cooking times. Its also excellent for heating up milk to make lattes. - just tales 1 minute. I recomend thos model. For the price, you cant lose

Seems Good So Far

I am temporarily renting and just needed some very basic appliances for a few months. Hey! $48 for a microwave - sounds good! It it surprisingly well made and works really well. Perhaps a little slower than my regular one but it does a very thorough job. Reheating a plate of food is flawless. This is a Kmart house branded one so I hope all the safety precautions are correctly in place. It works well and is well made for the price.

Very Happy

We have had this oven for a few months now and we are very happy with it. It is simple to use and it has been very reliable. It cooks very well and is a lot more economical than using the regular oven! We would recommend this oven to anyone who wants a reliable and economical convection oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cheap And Good

I dont need fancy brand names so I bought this Kmart microwave because it looked good and was so cheap - like half the price of the big name ones. Well, its good! It does everything I need. It cooks defrosts and reheats just as well as any other. It's quite surprisingly strongly made and easy to clean. I like it a lot and I love the fact that it only cost $49

Good Design Good Value

Really great microwave and not just great "for $49" which is all it costs.
It is a good simple basic unit. The buttons are laid out simply and clearly, it easy to clean and looks good in the kitchen too
Cooking times are pretty fast as It's 900 watts which is more than some other cheap models. I mostly use it to defrost meat and reheat dinners and it does a great job of both. I have no complaints and think it is fabulous value for the price paid.

Excellent microwave

Had a sharp before and replace with the homemaker by recommendations and never looked back.
It does everything I need and the price was right for me.
I'd recommend this microwave to everyone cheap without the add on cost by brand names.
Heats up quick and it is very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good, no problems

This is perfectly fine for everyday use. I think it cost about $49 from memory- fantastic budget value. We've used it everyday for nearly 2 years, and no problems at all. Just wipe spills clean inside for maintenance.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Great for the price

As a regular microwave user, this unit does more than enough. It cooks and re-heats food well, and is very easy to use (especially with the quick start option available). The only annoying thing is that the microwave clock is slightly fast, and will go out of sync of other devices quite quickly. For someone looking for a microwave on a small budget, I'd recommend this microwave.

This is good

This microwave is really good. That is easy to use and convenient. That is cheap but that has good perfomance. If you need a new microwave i recommend this microwave to you. Maybe you will satisfied to this microwave. If there is one problem that noise is biger any others.

Good microwave

Cheap and good build, I mean I use this more than I would a bigger brand one because it doesn't cost 10 times the price. Me and the family use it daily for things like defrosting meat heating meals cooking noodles and more it is abit weak but I just heat for longer times

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Can’t live without!!!

The first thing I use every day is this microwave to heat up my cup of milk to make a coffee, I could not live without it. The microwave heats up everything really fast. It has a timer also to help when I’m cooking meals that need to be timed. It’s very quiet and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Simple, cheap and easy

Not a bad microwave for the price. Needs a bit longer to heat through but works fine. Good size for a small apartment although sometimes it is a little bit small to heat up larger items. It works well for reheating left overs and frozen meals. Simple and easy to use.

Budget Burner

Simple to use. Not very powerful, but just add an extra 2mins to compensate. Make sure you wipe excess moisture from inside the oven to prevent rusting.
Very cheap and very reliable for 're heating of left overs and frozen meals. Also, the microwave has ample room to fit contents.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good microwave for the price

Hi , I was looking for a microwave to replace previous model which had stopped working after a few years.
Purchased this microwave. Im happy with it so far. It does everything you would expect from a basic microwave.
Maybe missing some fancy features, but most people probably just set time, set power level , etc . This works fine.
Cheaper than most similar models

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Making my life better easily.

I have had several microwaves in my years from very cheap to very dear but i have found this brand and model to be exactly what i required its a great size and was a great price my mother had also purchased this one as well and she was very happy so i got one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016