2Homestar Finance

4.1

Daisy
DaisyMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very pleased with Homestar Finance's customer service, especially Roda!

A shout out to Roda who had provided me with excellent service and understood my series of requests without having to explain multiple times. Greatly appreciate Homestar Finance services. The rate is also one of the lowest for home mortgage. Show reply
Pradeep
PradeepGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The love of homestar

Eddy was very proffessional, only unhappiness as existing customer, homestar considered me as a new client and offered me rates applicable to new. Apart of this factor. Rest was very smooth. Show details
Marco C.
Marco C.

Very good, would recommend

Edy was great to deal with. We are very happy with the outcome and glad we decided to stick with Homestar when purchasing a new property. They offered a great rate and the process from application to settlement went smoothly. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Kumar
Kumar

Great Service, above and beyond Edy Kesuma

Great Service, above and beyond Edy Kesuma is helped me every bit of the process to refinance my property. I will recommend Homestar Finance for all my family and friends.
Once again, thank you Edy. Show details ·  1
Narelle
NarelleCasey 2913, ACT

Excellent service

Thanks Edy Arthur and Michel! Great service, very professional team. Definately recommend HomeStar if you are seeking great efficient service. Show details ·  1
Laura B.
Laura B.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Thank you two times!

We have just settled our second refinance with Homestar! This time for our SMSF. Incredible offerings, we are very happy! Again, big thank you to Edy, Arthur and Michel for your assistance in getting this across the line! Show details ·  1
Laura B.
Laura B.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very happy to have refinanced - much better rates!

We have just refinanced with Homestar after being offered a much better rate than our other non-bank lender. We are also currently in the process of refinancing our SMSF loan from a big bank due to Homestar's rate being way more realistic and affordable. Edy, Arthur, Michel and the Homestar Finance team are a pleasure to deal with and we will continue to recommend Homestar to our family and friends. Show details ·  1
Kong L C.
Kong L C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent service, above and beyond

Edy Kesuma is fabulous to work with. His service is second to none. I was not his original client, my officer left and he was assigned to me to complete the loan and final settlement. He went all out to assist me to extension of the loan and ensure that all these are done prior to the settlement date. He followed it through until the final settlement. I would not hesitate to recommend his service to anyone.
Once again, thank you Edy. Show details ·  1
Jishnu
JishnuSydney, NSW3 posts

Homestar journey

Mr. Edy Kesuma of Homestar Finance assisted my partner and me in refinancing our current loan with a more competitive rate available in the market. We were truly impressed by the dedication Edy displayed in securing the best rate within Homestar Finance, as well as his commitment to follow up with us post-completion to ensure everything was running smoothly. Our experience with Edy has been nothing short of exceptional, and we would not hesitate to recommend his services to fellow homeowners and potential first-time buyers. Show details ·  1
Owen
OwenHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Smooth, Simple and Painless SMSF Loan Process

The application and approval process went very smoothly, the team were very professional and helpful at every step of the process. Loan approval was simple and there were no issues. Good rates and a wonderful and helpful team at Homestar made the process for an SMSF loan as painless and easy as it could possibly have been. Show details ·  1
Roy
Roy

Efficient and responsive

Regina and the team at Homestar Finance understand that good rates and actual customer service are important. Thanks for the efficient and responsive approach. Much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam
  Fair Incentive

Jenny was great and helped us start our investment portfolio. Show reply
Alex
Alex

Great rates and support

Edy has done a great job securing the loan. Good rates, thank you very much Show details ·  1
Naveen C.
Naveen C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Homestar is a real star - Best finance service

One of the best financial services i have ever encountered. Edy was very helpful and helped us all along the way to get the loan top-up approval. The team is very professional and did everything they can to make the process easy for us. I strongly recommend others to try Homestar finance and i have been their customer for more than 10 years and happy to continue... Show details ·  1
Anne S.
Anne S.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

HELPFUL & ACCOMODATING

Thank you Homestar! Andrew is really helpful in securing our first home loan. He and the rest of the team are really accommodating and helpful. We couldnt be happier to recommend their services. Show details ·  1