Listing monitored by Homestar Finance

Kamlesh Chand
Kamlesh ChandSydney, NSW

Great product...excellant service

So Glad I found Homestar Finance

From the start, the team at Homestar were very professional and helpful. Big shout out to Geoff and Matt who made our homeloan application process as smooth as possible and had our application in asap. The assessment process was done well within 2 weeks by the Credit team. Ash was very helpful with the settlement process and everything happened without a hitch.
I just happened by this company while searching the internet and I am so glad I did. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

The Big D
The Big DSydney, NSW

Easy refinance, great rates

Applied for a refinance in early May 2022 and settled end of June 2022 for two properties. Great rates and good to see they don't charge a ridiculous premium for investment properties. Upfront with flat fees which are charged by other lenders anyway but usually taken out of your funding envelope. Hopefully I'll be with them for a while, they also offer a better rate once you hit 60% LVR which I'll be looking to take advantage of.

Homestar F.Homestar FinanceSend a private message

Very impressed with the outcome from a small lender!

Overall customer service was very close to perfect! There was a tiny little mistake along the way but everyone I delt with was patient and apologetic when issues occurred.
Rate is excellent compared to other rates.

Eddie
Eddie

So far so good

Enquired about a refinance option and was provided with timely information and a good service. Only hiccup was when settlement was due there was a shortfall which put settlement back a week, not a major issue but hence the 4 star instead of 5 star. All sorted now so all good.

Ollie
OllieCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Homeloan Lender

Amazing from the get go

Super fast and easy - just a month from start to finish. Great communication from the start and courtesy call after settlement to set up our online account. Thanks for an amazing experience!!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
akmatiqul1
akmatiqul1Canberra 2600, ACT

Best Lending specialists

I would like to place a review for Ron Morton. I want to thank for helping me out through this loan process. I appreciate the way he helped. I have dealt with so many lending specialists for finance. He is on the top of my list, and the second is another person from RAMS finance. All the best, mate. Your quick response and ownership I liked. I know something is not on your hand, like the creditors' approval; you also did an excellent job there. I will be happy to recommend you to anyone.

Pauline
PaulinePerth, WA

Great home loan interest rate!

We are in WA and it was difficult at times to speak to people with time difference and get the required documents to where they needed to be sent to set up the home loan.
Everyone though was very helpful and we got a fantastic rate! Our old home loan lender just could not match it!
With the current financial climate hopefully this great starting interest rate will help us moving forward.

sasha
sashaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best rate and great service

I switched to Homestar Finance because of their very low interest rate (couldn't beat it elsewhere). Then I refinanced to the 60% LVR with even lower rate, and because it was all still fresh, they waived the applicable fees out of goodwill. And now with the rise in RBA rates, they are really looking after existing customers by seemingly passing on as little of the interest rate rises as possible (their increase in interest rates are lower than the RBA interest rate increases!). Also, they have really great customer service, which aims to have satisfied customers.

Jitendra
Jitendra

Very easy and smooth transfer

We have applied second loan with Homestar.
Germain was very helpful all the way .
Requested early settlement and loan settled without any issue.
We have applied second loan with Homestar.
Germain was very helpful all the way .
Requested early settlement and loan settled without any issue.

GN

Excellent service by loan officers

I applied for an increase in my existing loan, and Edy helped me through the process in a very friendly and professional way. He also worked out a way to solve a financial issue for us, and consolidate our debt, which was a brainwave of his for which I am very grateful. He responded quickly and knowledgeably to all my emails and questions. And of course you can't beat the interest rate, although I was disappointed to pay $150 to move my loan to the Gold loan so that my interest rate would remain at 1.79%, only to have the rate increased days later. But of course it is still a good rate, and I recommend Homestar to all my friends.

Find out how Homestar Finance compares to other Home Loans

Excellent customer service and good deal

Smooth process with supportive and patient staff who provided timely advice and answered all my questions along the way. A much better rate than I was previously receiving, would recommend!

Misleading advertisement

I have been an existing customer with them. It is not true that they have lowest interest rate for both new and existing customers. They increased my rate by 25 basis points making it 2.49%. Is it still one of the lowest interest rate? Nah!

kobi
kobi

Amazing Team best rated

HomeStar offers some of the best rates available there's no doubt about that but more importantly the customer service is simply amazing.Always answering calls promptly and addressing your issues professionally 11/10 in my book