Emma

EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stree free

From the moment i contacted Homestar on the online chat option to ask for someone to contact me it has all been a simple, easy process up until the settlement date. Honestly, the easiest mortgage process i have been through when refinancing my mortgage. They kept me updated and everything went through very smoothly. The interest rate is the best i could find for a variable. Very impressed and would recommend Homestar to everyone.

Charlie C.

Charlie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but bad customer service and software

I used to be able to receive a verification code for logging in my account.
Last week I couldn’t receive any verification code when I tried to log in.
I called the customer service, they have really bad attitude on the phone and not very helpful.

sumit307Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ian Hamer was great.

Ian always communicated when promised. Sent him emails which were always responded to. I was updated by phone calls when promised. Although the process was slow, the communication from Ian was great. Very friendly and professional.

Interest rate is quite cheap, quite happy.

Lana

LanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

I am happy with a rate a receive and with the product itself now i am using it. I found it quite complicated to apply though, made me jump through unnecessary hoops, asking for tons of proof of information that repeated itself, it was also delayed by couple of months because the team was busy. however,once you in, it is good. my verdict - it was worth an effort.

Excellent service

I am so glad I found Homestar finance as our first home loan financer. It was a pleasure to have Edy as our loan specialist to guide us through the process. Edy ensured we provided everything required for our loan and gave advice we needed. In the end, we got our dream home and it's thanks to Homestar finance and Edy who made this happen for my family! Thank you SO much for your assistance and professional service. Highly recommend.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Products and Service!

We refinanced our home loan with Homestar with the primary reason being the fantastic rate offered, but what made the experience faultless was the fantastic Product offering to go with the low rate and the brilliant service throughout the entire process from Germain and Sifath. They made the application simple and clearly communicated throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Refinance existing loan

Refinanced my owner occupied home loan with HomeStar Finance. Product has a great low interest rate with comes with an offset account as well.
Home Star staff Richard and Sifath are professional and courteous and have provide prompt responses to our queries. Good service

Rishi
Rishi

@Homestar Finance - Can I email the details. Can you please provide the email address

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

You may send it through to service@originmms.com.au and attention it to Homer. Thank you

Steve Denham

Steve DenhamPerth, WA

Great refinancing experience!

Just refinanced our owner occupier and an investment loan with Homestar Finance. We had tried another low interest rate provider but their service was terrible. Richard Schroeder made it easy to transfer our loans and help us to start saving money (via their very low interest rates)!

Daniel P

Daniel PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle free

Amazing customer service from start to finish. Ghada is to be commended as a specialist. Great loan rate. Fees were satisfactory compared to other lenders. Performance was well above expectation. Was informed throughout the whole process. Thank you :)

AlexC

AlexCCanberra

Great rate. Great service.

I just refinanced my home loan. I spoke with Edy Kesuma and it is convenient to have a single point of contact to navigate through the refinance process. Great to deal with, hassle free. Would recommend Edy.

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service !

Let me break this down -
Customer service: was excellent. The representative called in time and helped us on all the questions we have.
Extra costs: The charges were reasonable and made sense. We can't think so far we've been charged anything extra.
Our experience: We prefer to give a 5 star rating at this point, as Dorene Statham was more than helpful on guiding us on this. Without her help, we wouldn't have completed this. She has done a wonderful job and deserve 5 star rating.

Vallers

VallersVictoria

Great service - once again!

Once again, Homestar customer service, particularly Justin Ho, and attention to detail were fantastic and our loan was processed and settled with minimum of fuss - and all digital! Justin kept us informed and up to date all through the process. Fantastic!

MONICA

MONICAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Might have Great Rates but have Lousy Service

Was approved by 2 operators one [Name Removed] and the other [Name Removed] both of whom I have recently found out were both trainees and no longer are employed by HomeStar so another person advised they weren’t approving my loan application they’ve also changed their logo from a young couple with a child to [Name Removed] wonder how much they’re paying her to say what she says about HomeStar so no wouldn’t go with them if you were approved good luck for you as they denied my loan application!!!!!!

Mandy S.Homestar Finance
JiWa

JiWaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4.5 - Almost a perfect 5 stars, some room for improvement

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are always reviewing our processes to improve our service and offering and constructive feedback from our customers assists us in our endeavours.

Great deal and friendly staff

Throughout the purchase process, Jenny was very helpful, friendly and professional. Ash was also supportive towards the end of the process. The rate is very competitive and one of the lowest in the market with no ongoing fees. Great deal! I'll write another updated review probably after a year or two.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Good Value and Service

Germain was helpful and professional throughout the refinancing process. The rate is very low considering the features offered and the ongoing fees. There were no unexpected costs or other surprises.

Oguz Oguzhan

Oguz OguzhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Re-financing

MAROUN brother helped me so much with my house! Very straight forward and simple! Quick and easy steps. As I am still new to these kind of things, Maroun took the time and effort to explain things to me.

MAROUN brother thank you heaps

Vic B.

Vic B.South West, WA

Great customer service plus a great rate

Charles did a great job in trying to get finance approval within the 4 weeks approval timeframe, which we just missed. He responded to all queries promptly and I felt he was doing his best to meet my needs.

Very Happy, Great rate

Very Happy with the customer service recieved from Germain.
The whole refinancing process did take a little longer then anticipated. Approx 8 weeks.
Can't go past the great interest rate though.

Troy hasler

Troy haslerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Homestar refinancing - fantastic experience

Great service, support and actioned all my requests in a prompt and professional manner. The products where extremely competitive and I’m really glad I chose homestar to refinance my loan requirements with.