• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

They took my ideas and made it reality

Thank-you Reid and Jack for bringing my ideas to life.

I had an idea which was something a little out of the box to make our entry perfect. The team were able to take my random idea and make it reality.

Their communication and explanations on how it would all work and come together were second to none. The carport was finished off beautifully and they followed up with a visit after it was all done to make sure we were happy with the outcome!

From the first meeting though to the end of the job, the team were great to work with!

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Reid and Jack from Homestyle Living. We are very happy with our new carport.
We gave the guys a short brief of what we wanted, they added design to match the house lines and colour.
Great value, good communications, always on time and asked the right questions.
A lot of value added to our home, we are very happy.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors

The Carport looks amazing..!
We’re so happy you love it too..

Kym

KymMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Pergola in Hallett Cove, SA

After getting a number of quotes, we had to wait for an easing of the Coronavirus shutdown before we could begin. It gave us time to consider all offers, we were most comfortable with the product offered by Homestyle Living Outdoors. We were impressed with the manner and professionalism of their rep, thanks Tim. When we signed the contract it was less than three weeks before building began. We were most impressed with 'the machine' Jim who did the construction and delighted with the finished product. Everyone we have dealt with has been helpful from the initial quote, materials man Matt, builder Jim and electricians Luke and Joe. We can't stop smiling! Great job guys.

Arno and Leona

Arno and LeonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double Carport

My experience with the “Homestyle Living Outdoors” team was excellent - the professional manner in which Reid & Jack delivered this project was second to none - the communication was excellent - great job & thank you - would recommend “Homestyle Living Outdoors” to anyone considering installing a carport.

Louise S.

Louise S.South East Queensland, QLD

High recommend

We were very happy with both the carport build and service from Reid & Jack. Our carport integrates well with our home. We would definitely work with the team again for any future projects.

Ian N.

Ian N.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our new carport.

We were very impressed with Homestyle Living right from the start. From the moment I met Reid I felt comfortable that I was talking to someone who not only knew what he was talking about, but also understood and took on board our thoughts and ideas. Jack and his team were always courteous, on time and hard working.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Homestyle Living Outdoors team.
Thanks Guys!

Custom Built Carport Success

• +3
Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional job and it looks fantastic!!

We'd like to thank Homestyle Living Adelaide for a professional job from start to finish. Our job was particularly tricky, Denis, and the admin team did a great job. The guys that did the build (Ismo & Saku) were accurate and kept the site clean & tidy. Very happy with the end results! We are certainly getting plenty of looks and comments from passerby's

MMac

MMacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer!

Totally happy with our finished carport....must admit it has exceeded our expectations. Great design and workmanship and great people to work with. Not only do we have an amazing carport, we also have a great extended outdoor party area. Hit a problem during the heavy rains part way through and the problem fixed without fuss. Our neighbours very impressed too!!!Highly recommend this company!!!

ACD

ACDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with final product.

My partner and I were happy with the end product and the work ethic of the trades people involved. The quality of our carport is of a very high standard.

Happycarportowner

HappycarportownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing carport and excellent customer service throughout

They really understood our carport needs and delivered it perfectly. We needed lots of help with design and had non-stop questions and everyone has been prompt to reply and professional throughout our dealings. The best way to explain how pleased we are is that we want the team to build our patio next.

VERY HAPPY!!!!!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Called 3 times for a quote, no one called me back.

They just could have said they can not do the job.
I'm getting my patio thanks to Stratco.
I never want to her about you, and i will tell my friends to

Tina S.

Highly recommended!

YNOT

YNOTMelbourne

Great Job!

Great customer service especially from the installation staff regarding our new carport.
They were professional and prompt. Apart from a delay in obtaining the final inspection notice, everything else was smooth sailing.

Paul M.

Paul M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Carport, Great Service and Communication

Reid, Jack and team did a great Job and we are very happy with our new carport. We could not fault there build quality and communication. Form start to finish they did what they said they would do and were accommodating for our changes and questions. Nice guys who do a great job. We recommend them highly.

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, Great Pergola with No Hassles at all

I want to say thank you for a hassle free construction of a quality product. From going into the showroom where I spoke to Tim for the first time to the final installation of the fan and lights under my pergola. Nothing was hassle, no question seemed stupid and doing a large project on my own like this for the first time they understood my being nervous as I had dealt with another company prior where the experience was not so wonderful.
My Neighbour took the time to call me over the fence and told me that my pergola was beautiful and how impressed she was on how hard and clean the boys worked.

I would highly recommend them. The price....? That was great too.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors

Hi Mary, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your time to review our work and service. Its nice to be recognised, our team were so happy to hear your praise.
Regards,
Team Homestyle.

Cynthia

CynthiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Quality and Value for Money

Amy M

Amy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carport

We have recently had a carport extension built by Homestyle Living and we could not recommend them more highly! Before we found these guys we had numerous over priced, unfair quotes but when we found Homestyle Living, Reid was so easy to work with, quoted us fairly and made sure what we wanted would fall within our budget. Now that the project is complete, we have had countless compliments on the finished product and we love our home- the carport completely changes the front of our house! We cannot thank Reid and Jack enough- the whole process went smoothly and was completed to the highest standard! Thank you!