• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
MMac

MMacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer!

Totally happy with our finished carport....must admit it has exceeded our expectations. Great design and workmanship and great people to work with. Not only do we have an amazing carport, we also have a great extended outdoor party area. Hit a problem during the heavy rains part way through and the problem fixed without fuss. Our neighbours very impressed too!!!Highly recommend this company!!!

ACD

ACDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with final product.

My partner and I were happy with the end product and the work ethic of the trades people involved. The quality of our carport is of a very high standard.

Happycarportowner

HappycarportownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing carport and excellent customer service throughout

They really understood our carport needs and delivered it perfectly. We needed lots of help with design and had non-stop questions and everyone has been prompt to reply and professional throughout our dealings. The best way to explain how pleased we are is that we want the team to build our patio next.

VERY HAPPY!!!!!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Called 3 times for a quote, no one called me back.

They just could have said they can not do the job.
I'm getting my patio thanks to Stratco.
I never want to her about you, and i will tell my friends to

Tina S.

Highly recommended!

YNOT

YNOTMelbourne

Great Job!

Great customer service especially from the installation staff regarding our new carport.
They were professional and prompt. Apart from a delay in obtaining the final inspection notice, everything else was smooth sailing.

Paul M.

Paul M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Carport, Great Service and Communication

Reid, Jack and team did a great Job and we are very happy with our new carport. We could not fault there build quality and communication. Form start to finish they did what they said they would do and were accommodating for our changes and questions. Nice guys who do a great job. We recommend them highly.

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, Great Pergola with No Hassles at all

I want to say thank you for a hassle free construction of a quality product. From going into the showroom where I spoke to Tim for the first time to the final installation of the fan and lights under my pergola. Nothing was hassle, no question seemed stupid and doing a large project on my own like this for the first time they understood my being nervous as I had dealt with another company prior where the experience was not so wonderful.
My Neighbour took the time to call me over the fence and told me that my pergola was beautiful and how impressed she was on how hard and clean the boys worked.

I would highly recommend them. The price....? That was great too.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors

Hi Mary, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your time to review our work and service. Its nice to be recognised, our team were so happy to hear your praise.
Regards,
Team Homestyle.

Cynthia

CynthiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Quality and Value for Money

Amy M

Amy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carport

We have recently had a carport extension built by Homestyle Living and we could not recommend them more highly! Before we found these guys we had numerous over priced, unfair quotes but when we found Homestyle Living, Reid was so easy to work with, quoted us fairly and made sure what we wanted would fall within our budget. Now that the project is complete, we have had countless compliments on the finished product and we love our home- the carport completely changes the front of our house! We cannot thank Reid and Jack enough- the whole process went smoothly and was completed to the highest standard! Thank you!

NandM

NandMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier

We're so happy with our new carport and driveway built by Jack and Reid from Home Style.
The carport matches our house so well that you'd think it was all built at the same time.
From start to finish, nothing was too much trouble. We've already recommended you to friends and neighbours.

We couldn't be happier with the final product. You won't find anyone who works harder than these guys.

Michael Vaughan

Michael VaughanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality from the Homestyle Team

We are very happy with our new carport. Reid, Jack and the entire Homestyle team was a pleasure to deal with at all stages of the process. They listened to our requests and offered detailed options to consider, recommended and excellent concreter and worked around some delays caused by other tradesmen working at our home at the same time. Highly recommended.

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quality and value!

From the very first contact with Homestyle Living Outdoors we were impressed with their service and knowledge. They really listened to what we wanted and worked with us when others just said it couldn't be done. Had a new front entrance portico and a massive back patio done and the finished jobs far exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend the team at Homestyle!

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Quality, Friendly Service.

Had work done for my back pergola, an they surpassed my expectations. Great team, very friendly and quality of work is of excellent standard.

I have now given them more work for my front.

Highly recommended company from my experience.

A carport with great street appeal

Homestyle Living Outdoors gave us great customer service throughout the process and were flexibile in what they offered us. The finished product has enhanced the street appeal of our home.

Jono

JonoBrisbane

From start to finish - Professional, adaptable and efficient

The whole team was fantastic and worked with me to create the structure. They didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear or that something couldn't be done. In the planning, Reid worked with some of the other professionals we had on site to make sure the timing for the build would work and the the design was perfect. Jack and his team built the structure exactly as we designed and it looked even better than we thought. Their before, during and after sales customer service was some of the best I have seen in any industry and I cant recommend them highly enough.

Fantastic team and product

Reid, Jack and the team were fantastic to work with! The carport looks amazing, better than what we had imagined and at an affordable price too. Would highly recommend!

CAS