Homestyle Living Outdoors

Homestyle Living Outdoors

Couldn't be happier

We're so happy with our new carport and driveway built by Jack and Reid from Home Style.
The carport matches our house so well that you'd think it was all built at the same time.
From start to finish, nothing was too much trouble. We've already recommended you to friends and neighbours.

We couldn't be happier with the final product. You won't find anyone who works harder than these guys.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Great service and quality from the Homestyle Team

We are very happy with our new carport. Reid, Jack and the entire Homestyle team was a pleasure to deal with at all stages of the process. They listened to our requests and offered detailed options to consider, recommended and excellent concreter and worked around some delays caused by other tradesmen working at our home at the same time. Highly recommended.

Great service, quality and value!

From the very first contact with Homestyle Living Outdoors we were impressed with their service and knowledge. They really listened to what we wanted and worked with us when others just said it couldn't be done. Had a new front entrance portico and a massive back patio done and the finished jobs far exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend the team at Homestyle!

Great Quality, Friendly Service.

Had work done for my back pergola, an they surpassed my expectations. Great team, very friendly and quality of work is of excellent standard.

I have now given them more work for my front.

Highly recommended company from my experience.

A carport with great street appeal

Homestyle Living Outdoors gave us great customer service throughout the process and were flexibile in what they offered us. The finished product has enhanced the street appeal of our home.

From start to finish - Professional, adaptable and efficient

The whole team was fantastic and worked with me to create the structure. They didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear or that something couldn't be done. In the planning, Reid worked with some of the other professionals we had on site to make sure the timing for the build would work and the the design was perfect. Jack and his team built the structure exactly as we designed and it looked even better than we thought. Their before, during and after sales customer service was some of the best I have seen in any industry and I cant recommend them highly enough.

Fantastic team and product

Reid, Jack and the team were fantastic to work with! The carport looks amazing, better than what we had imagined and at an affordable price too. Would highly recommend!

My perfect patio

Reid and Jack were wonderful in helping me decide what to do with my patio. They listened to my concerns about the small space that I had and the need to get it perfect. They were not pushy, encouraged me to take my time, investigate all options and get quotes from different providers to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I decided to go with this product as it made the most sense and the time and effort they took to listen to me and help me decide on what was best was very much appreciated. From start to finish they were very professional and helpful. When it came to building the patio, it was done so well, without any mess, so neat and tidy. And the best part is they explained every step so clearly that there were no surprises, no hidden costs, every part of the process was transparent. I'm thrilled with my patio, it's perfect and even better than what I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend Reid and Jack and the products they offer.

Created my Vision.

A big Thank You to Reid and Jack for creating exactly what I wanted - 2 stunning carports, a beautiful verandah overlooking my garden and pool and a great little landing that fits the whole environment. The best of 3 quotes, Reid gave me what I asked for and was able to answer my questions and give me realistic advice to help me make my decisions. Jack and Tom and their guys were able to build them all so well and now everyone that sees them remarks on the great look and design. Couldn't be happier with the results! Great work from friendly, experienced and knowlegeable people.

Job well done!

Thank you Reid, Jack and the guys for a job well done. The awning looks amazing and has been a big improvement to the Church, allowing us to utilise the outside area . Workmanship is great!

What every building company should aspire to be.

Congratulations to Reed and Jack for a job well done.
These guys were exceptional to deal with. From the first time meeting Reed I knew there was no nonsense. These guys are builders not salesmen and this was evident throughout the build.
All in all I received 4 quotes and as a retired builder I could tell straight away that these guys were the best value for money.
We wouldn't hesitate to use you again or to recommend you to friends and family.
Thanks guys.

Fantastic Finish

We have used the services of Homestyle Living twice now and both times we have been extremely happy with the finished product both Reid and Jack were easy to deal with and have built us a fantastic looking carport which many friends and neighbours have commented on how great it looks. Thanks guys no hesitation on recommending you! Steven H

Could not be happier!!!

I would like to take the opportunity to say “thank you” to “Homestyle Living Outdoors” for doing such an amazing job. Reid, Jack and Tom as well as Jeannie from administration were so incredibly reliable and helpful.

After doing a lot of research and four different quotes I settled for this company as this company uses high quality material and I felt that Reid and Jack really wanted to make possible what I wished for and had in mind without compromising on safety and aesthetic. Reid and Jack are very knowledgeable, professional and give excellent advice.

The design and workmanship is excellent and I certainly will use Homestyle Living Outdoors for my next renovation project and highly recommend the company. I could not be any happier.

Professional and outstanding service with a highly aesthetic finish on the patio roof.

From the very first meeting to the completion of work the service provided by Reid and Jack from Homestyle Living Outdoors was very professional and friendly. The attention to detail and high quality finishes makes their work stand out from the crowd. Reid goes that extra step and follows up to see if there are any issues after installation and is willing to go above and beyond what you would expect. Have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company. Their office staff are extremely helpful and professional to deal with as well.

Very happy with the result

Thank you Homestyle Living Outdoors for a job well done. Both Reid & Jack very helpful and knowledgeable in the planning stages, which I really appreciated as I am on my own. I felt I could trust them as soon as I met them. They were always prompt with any questions I had. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Just what I had in mind!

After meeting with Reid I knew that he could see what I was after and why I wanted it that way. The plans sent to me for confirmation proved that Reid did understand what I was after. Once the plans were finalised the job was completed without any concerns on my part as I was kept informed of of what was happening through the job. Any questions during the installation were alleviate by the professionalism shown by the installation team, a team that new what to do, how to it, and when to do it. So thank you to Homestyle Living Outdoors for an installation that went together without a fault.

Hi Robin, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your time to review our work and service. Regards, Homestyle Team.

Going the Extra Mile

After meeting with many different builders, I settled on Reid from Homestyle Living Outdoors due to the price, professionalism and helpful design input. Reid was very helpful and I appreciated his honesty and complete absence of sneaky sale tactics. Once appointed, the design and approval processes were quick and seamless. The carport was completed the day after materials were delivered.

The customer service and willingness to go the extra mile is what impressed me the most. As an example, Jack (who built the carport) used the leftover grass and dirt from where he dug the footings to fill in some holes left by my puppy rather than just throwing it in the skip. Another example, my puppy decided to chew the downpipe which took some of the paint off. Reid did not hesitate to grab me some extra paint free of charge to fix it up.

Overall, I am extremely happy with the end product and will not hesitate to recommend Reid and Homestyle Living Outdoors to anyone.

A Great Job well Done

The entire job was completed without any drama or problems. The concrete driveway and slab were completed with a very good finish. Then the Carport went up and has added value to the property. We are very happy with the way the workers went about their work, and happy with the appearance of the complete Job.

Patios

We are absolutely delighted with our new patios... We are very impressed from the very beginning to the completion of our project... The customer service couldn't be faulted at all... We appreciated that no sneaky sales tactics were used as the competitive price and outstanding customer service said it all... We love our new patios and everything went to plan... We would definitely recommend Homestyle Living Outdoors and would use them in the future again...

Fantastic communication and thorough finish

We asked for a specific design and they never gave us the indication it was to hard to achieve.
Very positive contact (Denis)
Have already recommended