4.3

Eugena

EugenaSydney, NSW

A proactive team who always keeps their clients informed

Hometime manages one of my properties. My property manager Ween Nee is always on the forefront of all matters. She is proactive, and would go the extra mind in solving issues on my behalf. I am very pleased with Ween's service!

A wonderful company!

Hometime is a very professional and very well organised company.
Our account manager, Ween, is always available and always very helpful.
Nothing is ever too much trouble; she goes above and beyond what would normally be expected.
Thank you so much, Ween!

YHC

YHCSydney, NSW

Still Delivering Results Through Market Lows. Great Team with Outstanding Services.

St Kilda homeowner

St Kilda homeownerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete lack of professional care

AMB

AMB

Very professional, quality people, efficient processes

The Hometime service is excellent. I recommend it to anyone looking to work with professional, passionate people who are focused on the big picture through to the details. Thank you.

Sam S.

Sam S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Airbnb property manager

Judy H.

Judy H.Sydney, NSW

Thanks Hometime.

We are very pleased to recommend Hometime. We have been extremely happy with the level of experience and the support that Hometime offers us as owners. We look forward to continuing our association with Hometime.

Awesome service

Very professional and approachable. I have found Hometime to be Great at dealing with my guests and our reviews show this . I cant recommend enough. It’s so easy I don’t have to worry about anything Hometime let’s me know if there is any issues with my Unit in regards to repairs and rectify it ASAP.

Kieran C.

Kieran C.Sydney, NSW

Efficient service and great team to work with

Self managing our property just became far too onerous for us to manage. We subsequently engaged Hometime to manage all this on our behalf. The team have been effective, efficient and an ease to deal with. The response from our guests are now 5* positive. Their systems are state of the art and our property occupancy has never been better. Great team, great service and great advice. Thank you!

Julie Trace

Julie TraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Systems and Great Occupancy achieved!

Simply put, after being with other agents, Hometime hands down is the best. Why, because they have amazing systems. My home is cleaner than ever, and my occupancy is better than ever. Should have made the move earlier but I got into a rut with an old agent. No more! My contact is professional, a good human, and so lovely to the guests, always giving 5* service. Along with great communication with me.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Loss of bookings due to inability to clean my property. Respond to guests.
Charging through the nose per night but under delivering.
I regret handing my 5 star super host property over to them to get it back in my hands at a 4.5.
Saying there are no guests due to covid. But as soon as I have it my property is full again.
I have been left out of pocket and disgusted by the team.
Management hand over several times so I don’t actually know who I am dealing with and inability to pick up the phone to call and explain or answer my calls.

Bunch of cowboys who will take you for a ride

Hometime P.Hometime
Jarrod B.

Jarrod B.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Reliable and Stress Free!

I have always been cautious about renting out my 3 properties and have previously had some bad experiences self managing with Airbnb. Hometime were recommended to me by a neighbour and they have completely taken the stress out of managing my properties. My account manager is fantastic and proactively deals with any issues that arise without having to consult me. Highly Recommended!

Eric Hudson

Eric Hudson

Outstanding and professional management

From the beginning, and throughout, we have appreciated the prompt, professional and personalised attention to our guests, and to us. Attention to every detail for client satisfaction and comfort, is exemplary.

RMB

RMBSydney, NSW

Efficient & Hands On Managers

We have several properties managed by Hometime and would highly recommend their services.
They have an easy and streamlined process for ‘onboarding’ and an excellent App which I can check booking calendar and view statements by property.
Our Account Manager, Ween, is super helpful and is always onsite to help with styling and presentation of the property (even receiving deliveries whilst I was overseas and purchasing extra items required).
Their fee structure is fair and reflects the sheer amount of work they have to do just to get a booking over the line, then respond to guest enquiries during their stay, coordinate cleaning, repairs, etc, etc.

Pat L

Pat LSydney, NSW

Ween from Hometime is amazing. Excellent service to save you time! Fantastic management to allow a hands off approach!

We have been with Hometime for two years now after self managing an airbnb property for 3 or 4 years. The time and stress saved by using Hometime has been far out-weighed by the cost for us! I have full trust that Ween from Hometime will always act in our best interest. This company has given us our time back which is priceless! The cleaning is next level with heaps of photos to your email every clean. Attention to detail is great and you can give any special instructions required. I would absolutely reccomend these guys.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Hassle-free Airbnb management and professional, personal service!

I used Hometime to manage my newly purchased house in the inner-west while I was living overseas. Ween, my property manager, was always so thoughtful and responsive and one step ahead, that it made it seem like an effortless process – despite the distance! She kept the property occupied even during COVID. I also appreciated Hometime's transparency with their fees in the beginning. My only suggestion would be for Hometime to display hosts' earnings NETT (after all fees) instead of gross, so that I had a clearer idea of my earnings. It was like this in the beginning (early 2019) but they changed it for some reason. Otherwise, highly recommend. Thanks for everything, Ween!

Tao P.

Tao P.Sydney, NSW

A professional, passionate and trustworthy partner!

I used to self-manage or hire agents to do it for me. Switching to Hometime was one of the best decisions I ever made! Hometime has increased my net earnings, while taking away the hassles. I wish I had switched earlier. Abdullah Mohammad made sure the onboarding was seamless and made candid suggestions to improve the performance. He is a professional, passionate and trustworthy partner. I love that he manages my properties as if they were his own. Abdullah has been particularly supportive during the challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic. I would like to highly recommend Hometime and Abdullah.

Trau

TrauSydney, NSW

Overpromise, underdeliver and no accountability

Make my life so much easier

My direct contact with Hometime is Krystina Elsom and she is very professional. I am happy to have her taking care of my beloved apartment. She did a little bit of interior and a whole lot of cleaning (we have massive window and balconies) before listing. The occupancy and return is good. All clients gave 4/5 review on Airbnb. We could not think of one thing we do not like. Best service ever!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

The best thing I ever did!

Switching from self-managed to Hometime was the best thing I ever did! Hometime have increased my net earnings, whilst taking away the hassles. I wish I had switched earlier. Abdullah Mohammad made sure the onboarding was seamless. James Avramides is an amazing property manager. He is extremely passionate about what he does and provides outstanding service, going above and beyond. I love that he manages my properties as if they were his own. Abdullah and James have been particularly supportive during the challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic. I highly recommend Hometime, Abdullah and James.