Hometime

Hometime

4.4

Jarrod B.

Jarrod B.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Reliable and Stress Free!

I have always been cautious about renting out my 3 properties and have previously had some bad experiences self managing with Airbnb. Hometime were recommended to me by a neighbour and they have completely taken the stress out of managing my properties. My account manager is fantastic and proactively deals with any issues that arise without having to consult me. Highly Recommended!

Eric Hudson

Eric Hudson

Outstanding and professional management

From the beginning, and throughout, we have appreciated the prompt, professional and personalised attention to our guests, and to us. Attention to every detail for client satisfaction and comfort, is exemplary.

RMB

RMBSydney, NSW

Efficient & Hands On Managers

We have several properties managed by Hometime and would highly recommend their services.
They have an easy and streamlined process for ‘onboarding’ and an excellent App which I can check booking calendar and view statements by property.
Our Account Manager, Ween, is super helpful and is always onsite to help with styling and presentation of the property (even receiving deliveries whilst I was overseas and purchasing extra items required).
Their fee structure is fair and reflects the sheer amount of work they have to do just to get a booking over the line, then respond to guest enquiries during their stay, coordinate cleaning, repairs, etc, etc.

Pat L

Pat LSydney, NSW

Ween from Hometime is amazing. Excellent service to save you time! Fantastic management to allow a hands off approach!

We have been with Hometime for two years now after self managing an airbnb property for 3 or 4 years. The time and stress saved by using Hometime has been far out-weighed by the cost for us! I have full trust that Ween from Hometime will always act in our best interest. This company has given us our time back which is priceless! The cleaning is next level with heaps of photos to your email every clean. Attention to detail is great and you can give any special instructions required. I would absolutely reccomend these guys.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Hassle-free Airbnb management and professional, personal service!

I used Hometime to manage my newly purchased house in the inner-west while I was living overseas. Ween, my property manager, was always so thoughtful and responsive and one step ahead, that it made it seem like an effortless process – despite the distance! She kept the property occupied even during COVID. I also appreciated Hometime's transparency with their fees in the beginning. My only suggestion would be for Hometime to display hosts' earnings NETT (after all fees) instead of gross, so that I had a clearer idea of my earnings. It was like this in the beginning (early 2019) but they changed it for some reason. Otherwise, highly recommend. Thanks for everything, Ween!

Tao P.

Tao P.Sydney, NSW

A professional, passionate and trustworthy partner!

I used to self-manage or hire agents to do it for me. Switching to Hometime was one of the best decisions I ever made! Hometime has increased my net earnings, while taking away the hassles. I wish I had switched earlier. Abdullah Mohammad made sure the onboarding was seamless and made candid suggestions to improve the performance. He is a professional, passionate and trustworthy partner. I love that he manages my properties as if they were his own. Abdullah has been particularly supportive during the challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic. I would like to highly recommend Hometime and Abdullah.

Trau

TrauSydney, NSW

Overpromise, underdeliver and no accountability

Make my life so much easier

My direct contact with Hometime is Krystina Elsom and she is very professional. I am happy to have her taking care of my beloved apartment. She did a little bit of interior and a whole lot of cleaning (we have massive window and balconies) before listing. The occupancy and return is good. All clients gave 4/5 review on Airbnb. We could not think of one thing we do not like. Best service ever!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

The best thing I ever did!

Switching from self-managed to Hometime was the best thing I ever did! Hometime have increased my net earnings, whilst taking away the hassles. I wish I had switched earlier. Abdullah Mohammad made sure the onboarding was seamless. James Avramides is an amazing property manager. He is extremely passionate about what he does and provides outstanding service, going above and beyond. I love that he manages my properties as if they were his own. Abdullah and James have been particularly supportive during the challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic. I highly recommend Hometime, Abdullah and James.

Lauren

Lauren

James is amazing

I work with James Avramides from Hometime and he is an absolute pleasure to deal with professionally. I would highly recommend him to look after any of my properties, he has been amazing in handling all aspects of the management, especially during these harder times

Andrew Winter

Andrew WinterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Hometime manage our 1 bedroom Brisbane unit. Occupancy rates are well over 90% each year. I do nothing, they do everything As a private individual there is no way I could manage this unit with this amount of occupancy/turn over and marketing so it’s worth every cent. It’s their tech combined with having a personal contact. It’s a 5 from me.

Russell Fisher

Russell FisherSydney, NSW

Outstanding service from James Avramides

I have worked with James Avramides from Hometime previously and cannot recommend him high enough. His customer service was exceptional. He was friendly, highly punctual and 100% reliable. Whatever he says he will do, happens quickly and thoroughly. He is the ultimate professional.

Professional and personal attention

Krystina of HomeTime has maximised our rental potential with her styling expertise. She has been a pleasure to deal with. In particular, Krystina has gone the extra mile to style our property and get it market-ready very quickly and she is always available to assist with any queries. Thank you for the excellent service!

Management and income, the best so far!

Hometime are the fourth short term rental company I’ve tried since 2015. I've put 6 properties with Hometime since the beginning of 2019, this has gone very well but after the past 6 months income performance they are now, officially, by far the best.

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Seamless and stress free

Jaimee V

Jaimee VSydney, NSW

Great property management and communication

I have been leasing my apartment out on Airbnb via Hometime full time for over a year. My property manager, James Avramides, is a gamechanger. He quite literally cares for my place as if it’s his own and has brought brilliant ideas for improving the look and feel to increase revenue. There’s no way I would be able to manage bookings, cleaning and queries without a service like Hometime, and their property managers are experienced and proactive.

Troy L.

Troy L.Sydney, NSW

Overpriced, better options exist

Nice enough staff but they add no value to the rental property market. Excessive cleaning fee charges and the highest commission in the market. Nightly rates are low due to the high cleaning fee and they don't even adjust rates up for special events, school holidays, etc. Sad that they are buying up their competition which spreads the problem wider. Just another tech startup that will make some quick money for it's founders but leave a trail of destruction when it busts. There are better options out there, keep searching!!

Zoran

ZoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, but only half of the time

Best team, great service

I highly recommend Hometime. I waited to provide an accurate review and was very happy with the service from day one. A huge thanks to the awesome GC team! There is no way I could provide my own AirBnB service to the same quality and I knew I needed an external service, my Hometime team have worked very hard to ensure our guests are happy and comfortable and look after my place and belongings with great care, absolutely zero regrets.

YHC