• Product is used
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
Alan
AlanFar North Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with this mower

les
lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

My Father Was Right Dont Buy Cheap Rubbish!! This Is The Best Mower!

This lawnmower never gives up! Never stops running and its build quality is obviously the best why?? Because it just works every time..

I have buffalo and 5 acres ( this is used close to my house)

Ask yourself how often do you want to replace a mower??

Purchased in June 2019 for $899.00.

Tony Popa
Tony Popa

Best Mower Ever

Purchased my Honda mower back in 2016 and what can i say, faultless. Always starts on the first pull of the cord, with the sharpest cutting of any mower that i have previously used.
I would recommend this mower to anyone out there.

Purchased in November 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Yogi
YogiNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellant

Best Mower I ever had with good catcher and easy to start great motor & easy to keep clean. Great height adjust too. In other words a great mower overall. Just goes & goes. Recommend this mower to anybody who is thinking of buying a mower. Starts first go every time

Date PurchasedJan 2016
John Z
John ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best lawn mower I've ever owned.

First of all this mower isn't for small yards. It's pretty heavy to manoeuvre around tight corners . It's great for long straights of grass. Mum lives on a corner block and is great for the nature strip and front yard but not so great in the small back yard. It's also pretty heavy. The 3 speed self propelled system is great. You can also push it manually if you don't want the auto propelling. This thing starts first pop. The catcher is huge and cuts through dirt if you let it. I love it but the wife thinks it's to complicated to use. That's what I say about the washing machine. Seriously it's worth every dollar.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Troy
TroyAdelaide

Great enrty level mower

My second Honda mower after buying cheaper brand models over the years. Definitely worth the extra money. Never fails to perform on a small/medium lawn at holiday home. Is a little light weight for anything heavy duty but easy to maneuver compared to my other Honda self propelled heavy duty mower at home. Don't waste your money/time on cheaper options..definitely worth the extra

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Grass catcher

We have had two Honda mowers. The first for 21 years. New one is great and starts every time. The only frustration is the grass catcher, as grass gets caught between the steel rod and the soft catcher. It gets emptied many times during each mowing session. Is there a hard plastic catcher available for this model.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ian
IanMelbourne

Great Build Quality & Faultless Operation.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

piece of crap

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Phil N
Phil NMelbourne

Can never start it!

This is supposed to be an "easy start" which is why I purchased it but I can just never ever start it. I use fresh petrol, etc. Been like this since day 1. Obviously took it back, but somehow they could start it in front of me, but I never could.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
peter62171
peter62171MELBOURNE

They Are The Best Mower About But The Grass Chute Is Not Big Enough To Get All The Grass Out Can Blo

Mower cuts very even & is very easy to move around, and is one of the best to do your own services eg change air filters & blades and is so easy to start one pull and away it goes we bought one to try out on our mowing round and we bought another one to make it easy.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
MaddyScott
MaddyScottMelbourne

I love this machine

I've purchased one of these myself and absolutely love it. Easy to Control, great revs and they also catch well in the wet. Only negative comment I can make about it is the grass exit chute clogs fairly easily when the catcher is attached. Damp grass is the chute's kryptonite.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

A LEMON

Bought mower based on Honda reputation for quality.

It has been a lemon since day 1!
I have used this mower for 5-6 hours and it has been back to the dealer 3 times for poor starting No starting.
Parts replaced come home and after 1 hour it will not restart. So back to dealer this week again!!!
SO out comes my Dad's old 35 year old Scott Bonner mower. This mower takes 2-3 pulls off she goes and mows.
Bottom line is. Easy Start as promoted by Honda is a joke!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Anthony Y
Anthony YBundoora

Easy to start, always works, cuts the grass!

After having a yard mate mower (whose wheels would roll off on occasion) it was with welcome relief that I received this for a fathers day present. The mower is simple to use and has started for me EVERY SINGLE TIME with 1 or at most 2 pulls. The engine is strong and cuts through Amazon style jungle grass quickly and efficiently. The catcher is fabric so may eventually rot but with some TLC I expect to be using this mower until I'm pushing up grass myself.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Adoge
AdogeKellyville

Cuts the grass in no time.

So easy to use. Cuts the grass super fast and doesn't make much noise so it doesn't distract the neighbours. This lawn mower is fantastic. My kids even love using it, since it is that fun. Love the style of it too, looks modern and powerful. Would recommend it to all my friends.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

John Charlie A.
John Charlie A.asked
Buffalo Buck HRU19K1

Fuel pours out when i open fuel valve

Vaz
Vaz

Pours out where?

Maveri
Maveri

You really need to describe exactly where the fuel is leaking from

Is it because of a lose clamp around the value (there's one prior to the valve and one afterwards, they are spring versions)

They might have come lose but more likely the hose might have developed a split after the valve (otherwise it would leak all the time)

You really need to describe in detail where the leak is happening

adam hassan
adam hassanasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19K1

how do I change the oil?

ilona29
ilona29

1.Turn fuel valve off. Drain oil while engine is warm.
2. Wipe oil filler area clean and remove cap.
3. Place container next to mower to catch used oil. Tilt mower on its right side. Oil spout on bottom fuel tank up top. Used oil drains from the filler neck. Drain all.
4. Fill with recommended oil. Do not overfill. Engine oil capacity 0.65 litre for GXV160 and 0.55litre for GSV190/GCV160
5. After changing oil and before starting check oil level with dip stick. Upper level of dip stick is good. Screw in dip stick.
6. Sae 10w- 30 4 stroke oil. Always check the API service label on the oil container to be sure it includes the letters SG or higher ( or equivalent)

Compare all 5 Honda HRU19