• Product is used
  • Fuel Efficiency
Ruben
RubenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great BUT

Purchased in September 2014 at Mower place Browns plains for $739.00.

Country boy
Country boyLitchfield, NT

Had three of these now

I remember the model with the bag and small chute that was prone to blocking stayed on very well, unfortunately the plastic polymer falls off or at least spits clippings in warm weather or midday sun due to it being black and expanding/bending when hot. I like the mowers but there's always been a problem with Honda catchers which lets them down. Would be pretty well perfect if they could sort this issue

Purchased in June 2020 for $850.00.

Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mower

Have used Honda equipment for a couple of decades now. I do like the older model mower for use and this model I can not fault. Cuts great, nice balanced machine when the catcher is full and starts first time every time.

Purchased in March 2000 at Honda Dealers for $799.00.

David R.
David R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't love with out

it always starts first time. I have had my mower for the past 2 years and will always buy a Honda. I sent a few improvements to be done and it has so thank you Honda power team

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,199.00.

Great job

Good cuts dry or wet, high or low. Catcher is just big enough, however solid. Starts most times first go, but don't leave it idle to long as it heats up rapidly. Always clean under deck as blades will stay sharper for longer. Copes with lawn and shabby rentals grass. 6/10.

Purchased in February 2018 at Best Buy mowers for $850.00.

Sandy Sweeper

I also only buy Honda and Stihl.

ROLLA
ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Great mower

Easy to use, easily the best mower I have ever used. Top quality, easy to refill. Only downside is the catcher fills up only half way when the grass is too thick. But still a great mower. I use the mulching attachment alot and works great.

Purchased in May 2013.

Mark
MarkVictoria

Great

I have used honda mowers professionally for years and have never had a problem with one . They do great job on all types of lawn and are easy to use .

Purchased in January 2016 for $920.00.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good, reliable unit

Had mower now for 9 months, block of land is half an acre, easy pull start and cuts grass easily even when wet. Dont catch grass in catcher, use it on its mulch setting.

Purchased in July 2018 at Melbourne mower centre for $700.00.

Neil Burton
Neil BurtonSydney, NSW

Starts first time everything as promised

Fantastic mower.
Easy to start, nice and easy to push around, great catcher and that brilliant Honda quality and reliability.
Our yard is not the biggest but using this mower is always nice and easy and the catcher is one of the largest ones I have used.
And say goodbye to the hard to start frustrations of the older style mowers as this bad boy starts first time every time.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Lizzy
LizzySpringwood

Great mower.

I love this mower! It's easy to start, easy to use, offers precision cutting, and as long as it is maintained with regular services it never has an issue. Look after the mower & it looks after you. There is not a day I regret buying a Honda mower and will never buy anything but again. Thank you Honda!

Date PurchasedJan 2008
Matt D
Matt Dearlwood

Excellent Mower. Honda 1st in the Market.

Mower cuts great. Starts easy. Well built. Never had any problems for three years now. forget over brands spend a bit more to get an excellent mower. Very easy to manoeuvre and with great ease. straight edged cutting area.easy. I am very pleased with my purchase and i would definitely recommend this mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Ashley Shaw
Ashley ShawBrisbane

Great mower

Very happy wih the mowers cutting results. Very easy to maneuver and with great ease. Very easy to operate and to maintain is very quick and easy. I am very pleased with my purchase and i would definitely recommend this mower to friends , family andall fellow work colleagues .

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Mate22
Mate22Melbourne

Great Honda Reliability

It is a pleasure to use and always starts first pop. It has a precision feel to cutting which the cheaper mowers don't come close to. The catcher design works well even with overgrown or damp grass and seems to compress the catch. I am about to go and do the lawns this morning and I will be using the Honda and actually look forward to it whereas with my old Rover it was a chore. A good solid quality machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bob Sanzaro
Bob Sanzaro

Ever reliable Honda

The first Honda mower I purchased gave up after 23 years of mowing an acre of lawn. Pretty good effort so I purchased another and it has not missed a beat since I purchased it about 2 years ago. I expect this to last longer as it is visibly a stronger mower and using it as a mulcher mower gives me a clean cut surface even on tough Kikuyu lawn. Starts first time every time and is used weekly.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Robbo
RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Beat it

I've had tis mower for 2-3years & never mist a beat.very happy with it.clean it every time u use it & you'll never.have a problem with it. Very impressed. Starts straight up every time.does the job that i nead it to do.so impressed with honda i bought a brush cutter.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Stephen B.
Stephen B.asked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

is tis a self propelled mower

rassaf
rassaf

No, it's not self propelled.

Stephen B.
Stephen B.asked

is it self propelled

chindonly
chindonlyasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

What should you do if the two blades come loose and start tilting at an angle? The bolts don't seem to be engineered to stop this tilting.

Bassy
Bassy

Hi Chindoly - I checked my lawn mower over the weekend and mine doesn't seem to be having this issue. I bought my Honda at an authorised Honda retailer and had my extra 2 blades installed by them at the time of purchase, so if I was experiencing this problem I would go back to them to rectify. I hope this helps.

jeremy.ieraci
jeremy.ieraci

The blades are purposely designed to swing back when they strike a hard object. They do this to save your blades and crankshaft. The blade swings straight when engine is engaged due to constant gravity

Greg W
Greg W

Jeremy.jeraki , don't you mean "centrifugal force" causes the blades to straighten when the engine is running?

See all Honda Buffalo Buck HRU19M1 questions