Hoover Action Pets

Bagged 5007PH, Bagless 5019PH (See All)
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoover

Very easy to use machine.

Nik B.Sydney, NSW

My hoover is amazing, I recommend this little beast and 10/10 for results. Purchased at Godfrey's blacktown mega centre.

Perfect on my carpet and hard floor, I turn the turbo off for hard floors but no height level adjustment required from one room to the next. Super easy to clean and maintain and I love the teal its a refreshing colour. Very compact will store easily, also the wand is generous in length. This model is designed for the consumer to maintain it aswell. 2 year warranty fantastic!! If I had to give any unfortunate feedback I'd say the cord isnt very long but only if i had to I just love my hoover. No attachments and just the one head but as I saud it goes from room to room doing a lovely job. The vibration is so intense you don't need tools I've watched the turbo head vibrate dust and debris from crevices and straight into its path.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $300.

Ozan S.
Ozan S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Grade A Quality

Purchased my Hoover vacuum cleaner
from the good guys 6 years ago,
it has not skipped a beat..its reliability has been outstanding and when time to upgrade, i will be defenatly be considering purchasing the same brand in a newer model..very happy with my product and service i recived.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $489.

Chelle F.
Chelle F.Queensland

Makes cleaning with dogs a breeze

Cleans the floor and furniture really well. This is my third pet vac and found this one to actually lift the hair. Good suction and not too heavy. After having shoulder surgery need a light weight vacuum.

Zac
ZacPerth, WA

Makes vacuuming so hard

The suction pipe is so HEAVY makes vacuuming exhausting and the cord keeps twisting around your legs have to keep stopping to untangle after spending all that money have gone and bought a cheap vacuum cleaner does just as good a job.

Purchased in for $500.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Perth, WA

Major let down

We were very impressed when we saw this vacuum demonstrated, but as soon as we tried it at home we found it was useless unless using the powered head, and that would only work on carpets, not the hardwood floors. On hardwood floors it had very little suction at all.
When vacuuming under furniture, it does not have the flexibility of our previous, similar styled vacuum.
It is near impossible to clean when blocked, any little bit of hair would bind the roller, and after very little use it has started to fall apart.

MervoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sucks well but falls over all the time

This is a well built vacuum cleaner and suction and accessories are fine. But, and its a BIG but, it falls over all the time when pulled around the house. Major design flaw in its rolling balance.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $500.

Mervo

This had been tried unfortunately.

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Whitney
Whitney Far North Queensland, QLD

Not great...

I like this vacuum cleaner's suction, it's fairly strong, but it continually falls over when vaccuming which is always frustrating...it's easy to take apart if you want to clean inside the vacuum and the filter part though, but I don't really like the tube attached to the vacuum as it flattens easily...it would be nice if there weren't heaps of flaws.

Janelle Burns
Janelle Burns

The worst vacuum ever!

After our upright Dyson broke after 14yrs I headed to Goddreys and was sold this cleaner as it was easy to use and very powerful. This vacuum has never seemed to work properly, it gets tangled around your legs, it hurts your back and it keeps saying there’s a fault even though I’ve pulled it all apart and cleaned everything. I would not recommend this or ever buy another one - so should have spent the extra money getting another Dyson

Purchased in for $450.

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect. Best vacumn i've ever had.

Best vacumn i've ever had. Strong suction. Power head picks up everything. All attachments are great. Im very fussy about cleaning. I bought the cyclonic seperator for $90, best investment i ever made. I only have to change my bag once a year. Because i use the cyclonic seperator, my filters never get dirty. This vac will last me 20 years im sure.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $499.

Marina Neuman
Marina Neuman

So hard to use

This Vacuum Cleaner is SO SO heavy. The cord twists all the time you have to keep stopping to untangle. The parts are so hard to attach and even harder to detach.

Purchased for $699.

Pet Owner
Pet Owner

Great product but expensive if you need another headpiece

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia for $399.99.

Michtill
MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful & compact

So far I'm loving this little vacuum, especially as it has the power head which makes it so easy you could almost do it with 1 finger & having 3 cats it pick up all the hair and the amount of dust collected totally surprised me. The Hoover Action is a powerful, compact bagless vacuum that comes complete with its own deep-cleaning power head. Includes washable HEPA filters, a bonus combination floor tool for cleaning hard floors and a full 2-year warranty.

Purchased in at Godfrey's via Kogan for $399.

Tracy R
Tracy R

The absolute BEST vacuum I had had!

Purchased in at Godfreys for $499.

MariaSydney, NSW

Worse vacuum I have ever used ... .I regret buying this have had nothing but trouble don't waist your money....

Carpet and tiles both it doesn't clean at all it doesn't tip over its quite heavy looks good but isn't im very unhappy with this product wish I didn't waist my money. I bought it from Godfrey at St martins Village Blacktown nsw

Purchased in at Godfreys for $650.

Maria

Yes sure typical response I knew it that's why I'm so disappointed in this product I have just stated that is was checked and there was no blockages in the vacuum