Bagged, Bagless
Listing monitored by Hoover

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect. Best vacumn i've ever had.

Best vacumn i've ever had. Strong suction. Power head picks up everything. All attachments are great. Im very fussy about cleaning. I bought the cyclonic seperator for $90, best investment i ever made. I only have to change my bag once a year. Because i use the cyclonic seperator, my filters never get dirty. This vac will last me 20 years im sure.

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Marina Neuman
Marina Neuman

So hard to use

This Vacuum Cleaner is SO SO heavy. The cord twists all the time you have to keep stopping to untangle. The parts are so hard to attach and even harder to detach.

Purchased for $699.00.

Pet Owner
Pet Owner

Great product but expensive if you need another headpiece

Purchased in September 2016 at Ninelife Australia for $399.99.

Michtill
MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful & compact

So far I'm loving this little vacuum, especially as it has the power head which makes it so easy you could almost do it with 1 finger & having 3 cats it pick up all the hair and the amount of dust collected totally surprised me. The Hoover Action is a powerful, compact bagless vacuum that comes complete with its own deep-cleaning power head. Includes washable HEPA filters, a bonus combination floor tool for cleaning hard floors and a full 2-year warranty.

Purchased in March 2021 at Godfrey's via Kogan for $399.00.

Tracy R

The absolute BEST vacuum I had had!

Purchased in October 2020 at Godfreys for $499.00.

Godfrey G.Hoover

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
MariaSydney, NSW

Worse vacuum I have ever used ... .I regret buying this have had nothing but trouble don't waist your money....

Carpet and tiles both it doesn't clean at all it doesn't tip over its quite heavy looks good but isn't im very unhappy with this product wish I didn't waist my money. I bought it from Godfrey at St martins Village Blacktown nsw

Purchased in May 2018 at Godfreys for $650.00.

Maria

Yes sure typical response I knew it that's why I'm so disappointed in this product I have just stated that is was checked and there was no blockages in the vacuum

Shocker absolutely useless

The worst vacuum cleaner ever.
Like pulling a truck around
Useless suction
A shocker. Should never be selling these cleaners .
How could a vacuum cleaner like this go on the market
Hopeless any Type of flooring
And the weight!!

Purchased for $499.00.

Product is used Rarely
Jenjen
JenjenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great suction on all surfaces

I love this vacuum. I recently upgraded from an Electrolux bag less vacuum.
I have pets so I needed something that could clean efficiently and quickly and this does just that. I go from hard floor to carpet without needing to change the head. And with a flick of the switch I get extra power to deep clean the carpet.
Being a bagged vacuum its actually a much cleaner machine and doesn't need all the maintenance a bagless vacuum needs.
Only con is that it's a bit hard to maneuver around objects.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $420.00.

Great Power!

Was very surprised by the amount of dust sucked from my carpet the first time using the machine. Realised how much i was missing after my cheap kmart one broke. The power head is great for carpet, but the power needs to be turned down for rugs - or use the non powered head. Bagged which doesn't bother me. Does however have tendency to topple over with with little wheels.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $400.00.

Ankur R.
Ankur R.Sydney, NSW

Highly highly recommended

Wow, what a vaccuum cleaner. Cleans so neatly and nicely. So easy to carry around, even gets the hair out. Highly recommended. Been using it for more than 3 months and simply loving it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $349.00.

reiBee
reiBee

Great for our 2-bed carpeted apartment with dog

Great vacuum - picks up a tonne of stuff out of the carpet. Our 2-bed apartment is fully carpeted so we invested in this vacuum a few months ago and it works a charm. Picks up all of the hair from our long-haired dog. The carpet looks visibly much cleaner after a vacuum which we do a couple of times a week.

Works on the tiled surfaces in our kitchens and bathrooms also. The powerhead is great! And the unit and powerhead are pretty quiet. Stable and doesn't tip, and it also pretty lightweight, even with the special head.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $369.00.

Great suction!

I use this on thick carpets, hard wood floors and thin carpets. The suction is awesome and the vibrating function makes sure it picks up everything. The only downside is that it tips over easily and the pipe can get twisted. That aside, I still prefer having those extra clean surfaces!

Purchased in August 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Godfrey G.Hoover

AMAZING! 3 dogs, asthma & shaggy carpet.

I had been researching this vacuum for a few weeks/a month as my mum has the bag version. I have 3 dogs that shed a LOT, a German Shepherd, Maremma & Staffy plus asthma. I am THRILLED with this. If you've been thinking about it- DO IT! It performs beautifully on carpet and hardwood floors. Brilliant suction and it has improved my asthma by MILES.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys for $399.00.

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vacuum cords a bit short

I love this vacuum it's powerful great suction especially the light option with more power with the spinning head brilliant but it's an absolute pain with such a short cord and it tips over constantly I'll quite often turn to see it upside down and it's so frustrating

Purchased in March 2019 for $299.00.

it has so much suction power that it sucks up my cords aggressively enough to detach the whole plug from the wall

Carpet, tiles and floor boards. This vacuum cleaner works well on all these different types of flooring. The vacuum cleaner performs excellently on different surfaces it performed consistently regardless of what material the floor is made out of. It has no issues with tipping over.

Purchased in January 2018 at Godfreys for $500.00.

Zishan Z.asked
Action Pets

Can you still vaccum without the turning on the turbo head ? Would it just be less powerful?

Tracy R

Yes it has an on off button for the turbo head.
You can turn it off for hard floors if you wish and on for the carpet. I never turn mine off much, but if I do, the vacuum sucking power is the same, eg very good, but the brush isnt rolling around grabbing things like doghair... the turbo is good for pulling that doghair off the carpet, but you may not need it on as much.

Zishan Z.

Thanks, that's really helpful. And may I ask have you had any issue with the turbo head ? Such as clogging or motor not working?

francis fountain
francis fountainasked
Action Pets

my turbo head keeps turning off

Maria

My unit is just terrible .....but hoover will not help there happy they got my money now there taking no responsibility typical

Epc
Epc

Useless or of the worst vacuum cleaners

Hi Francis,
We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your machine.
Please take this machine into your nearest Godfreys Store with your proof of purchase to be inspected by the staff and if need be, booked in with our repair team to inspect and test further. If the machine is not under the warranty, please see below link for more information on repairs:
Good luck with your machine!
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Kerrin L.
Kerrin L.asked
Action Pets

we just bought a 5007ph action pets vac. what setting should the variable speed dial be set to?

Hi Kerrin.
The suction strength needed will be different for all flooring types.
There is a guide on the machine showing curtains, upholstery, rugs, carpet and hard floors, the images will light up as the dial is rotated.
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

Compare both Hoover Action Pets
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $399.00$499.00
Bin Capacity2.5 L2.5 L
HEPA FilterYesYes
Attachments Combination Floor Head, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Flexible hose, Power Head Floor Tool, Telescopic RodCombination Floor Head, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Flexible hose, Power Head Floor Tool, Telescopic Rod, Turbo Tool, Upholstery Tool
TypeBaglessBagged
Cord Length5 m5 m
Power1,600 W1,300 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual