Hoover Allergy

Bagless 7011PH, Bagged 7000PH (See All)
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoover

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (17) · No (8)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (4) · No (20)

Jen S.
Jen S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Attention dog owners!

I am living in a rental which is predominantly carpeted (plush carpet) with my constantly shedding Labrador. My el cheapo stick vacuum cleaner just wasn't cutting it. I decided to invest in a decent vacuum cleaner and Godfreys recommended this one. Took it home and immediately used it. Judge the results for yourself.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $699.

Noise Level
ArnoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful machine

Had ours over 3 years never had a problem easy to use works well - embarrassing how much dirt and dog hair it picks up Son borrows it so often I will probably buy another one

Purchased in for $700.

Deeply disappointed.

Purchased at Godfreys for $699.

Karen C.
Karen C.Central Queensland, QLD

Dissatisfied.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New to Hoover

Just bought this on January 28th and only just used it today the 31st while my son was out.
On Arriving home he made a Comment about the Carpet not being full of sand and so clean.
When I told him how much it cost he freaked , But you get what you pay for.
He suffers Asthma that's why I bought it.
I use it on low profile carpet and Lino and is easy to use but love the extra attachments
that came with it and the variable power settings .
Seen that there were some Bad reviews on this Vac but from what Ive seen and used
myself have no problem even with a Bad back , 61 year old Bloke .

Zaza fataso
Zaza fataso

It was good while it lasted

I really liked the powerbrush and invested in a bagged vacuum with bagless dustbin which filled up on daily basis but had the parta like hose replaced under warranty and then onlyasted couple more months after that

4 months out of warranty and it's almost in flames !

Used once a week in a small pet free home with polished floorboards, some rugs and tiled wet areas.
Strong suction but hose often kinks.
Turned on and heard what sounded like something break in the barrel. Vacuum lost suction and very strong burning smell made me quickly take it outside in case it set alight.
Purchased 22/6/2019 for $657. What a waste of money.

Purchased in for $657.

Sue

Godfreys advised the motor has burned out on this vacuum and quoted $240 to replace motor and filter.
Will not accept quote, vacuum will be taken to recycling centre. It may as well be useful for something!
First and last Hoover vacuum I purchase.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Has lasted and treated badly

I bought this vacuum so many years back I can’t remember. About five? I have two indoor rabbits and a cat. It has sucked hay, rabbit droppings and fur, lots of fur. I bang it around trying to get to all the hard to reach spots. Many easy to fix fur and hay blockages later and it is still going. Broke wheel on one side of the vacuum and still going. I did replace the sick at one stage and had terrific customer service. I never write reviews but since I think this little goer has served me so well, deserves a mention to all those animal lovers out there.

Clean freak
Clean freakSoutheast, SA

I can't stop vacuuming!

First day we brought it we vaccuumed our already vaccuumed carpet and filled the waste canister 4 times with enough hair to clothe 4 small dogs. Safe to say our 2 yr old other brand top of the range expensive machine wasn't working efficiently. Our carpet looks so much cleaner now. We are so happy with this machine, so ready to use, light and easily manoeuvrable.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $599.

Andrew W.
Andrew W.Launceston, TAS

Absolutely a great vacuum

Hermina
HerminaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The BEST vacuum cleaner EVER

I have 3 small dogs and a dark carpet plus a family that loves to snack while watching TV. The carpet gets filthy in no time. When I bought the Hoover Allergy with its power brush, I also got the Hoover Diverter Bag and Filter Saver. The combination is a dream.
This vacuum removes all the hair from the carpet effortlessly, and thanks to the Diverter Bag and Filter Saver, I can see all the fine dust and soil particles it has lifted from deep within the fibers of the carpet.
I absolutely LOVE this vacuum. Worth every penny!!! I've had it for 2 years now and when the time comes to replace it, I'll be looking for the same if possible.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Bel
BelMid North Coast, NSW

Great for larger areas

Great for tiles,carpet and boards , with accessories for every need .(including fans and screens)
The power head is perfect for getting in to pile of all lengths .
The hose can kink if you move too quickly, but no damage to the hose

Not recommend this product

-The handle broken twice, in the same joint knob. Obviously the joint knob is not designed to hold the weight of the head.
-Not very powerful, needs to go forward backward few times to clean the carpet
When took the machine back to the shop, needs to wait weeks to get it fixed.
Not worth of the money

Purchased in for $699.

Johnine H.
Johnine H.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect vacuum for us

I have used a Kirby for the last 10 plus years. Having asthma and allergy sufferers in the home, and carpet and pets, a good vacuum is essential for us. The Kirby was on its last legs and looking for something not so expensive but still great performance. Glad we purchased this one as it picks up every speck of dog hair out of our carpet (something we have struggled with), and a lot of fine dirt I didn’t know was there. I am thrilled with its performance and highly recommend to pet owners and allergy/asthma sufferers. I can’t comment on longevity, as we haven’t owned it long, but we take great care and keep it clean. Happy with the price as I believe it is reflected in the quality of the clean.

Purchased in .

Pauly pumpkin
Pauly pumpkinPerth

Hands down best vacuum I’ve ever had.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores.