Hoover Tornado 3012

Hoover Tornado 3012

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoover

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (6)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (12)

Andrea Tassera
Andrea TasseraSydney, NSW

Keeps giving and giving

Bought it almost 5 years ago and it is still going strong. Suction power is still incredible. At some point last year it felt like it was losing power so I replaced the filters (very cheap) and after doing that it was like brand new.

Purchased at Godfreys.

Chelsea
Chelsea Sydney, NSW

I LOVE it!!

I have been through so many vacuums in my time that I can’t even name half of the ones I have bought. I saw the Hoover online with some great reviews and because of the covid lockdown I knew I had to buy something based on reviews alone. The vacuum was also on sale which was great but even without the sale it was really reasonably priced. I have spent $1000s on vacuums over the years only to have them not have the strength to pick up everything in the carpets or to clog up really quickly. I can happily say I have finally found a vacuum that I am happy with that actually WORKS! I will never spend huge amounts of money on the ‘big fancy brands’ again. This one is a winner for me

Purchased at Godfreys for $200.

Chris
Chris

1800Watt, Very Good Suction Vacuum Cleaner

Very good suction on carpet, timber floors and even if you have pets inside.
Maintenance and taking care is very important of any products, washing and drying or replacing filters would keep the vacuum cleaner for pro long use with good suction.
Highly recommend this powerful 1800Watt Hoover Vacuum cleaner

Purchased in at Godfreys for $149.

monica
monicaAU

Great vacuum cleaner.

I love this.Really strong suction,I can't put it on high because it's too strong.Very easy to clean,just take it all apart,wash,dry then put it back together again.So easy.I use this vacuum cleaner on carpets,wooden floors and vinyl floors.

Purchased at Godfreys Physical Stores for $199.

Luke I.
Luke I.

Terrible made in China product

Only after using it for less than 3 months the suction level drops. Cleaned many times, nothing helps. This vacuum frustrates enormously. Vacuums back from the 80s were much bother. The Hoover company and brand lost my respect and trust.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $99.

Not a FanHobart, TAS

At least it looks OK!

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $99.

Roy G.
Roy G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Useless

After 1 month lost all suction, even though we cleaned the filters, impossible to get your floors clean, this is definitely the worst vacuum cleaner I have ever had so will avoid this brand in the future for sure

Purchased in .

Godfrey G.HooverSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Crap vacuum

Went out and bought a hoover vacuum from Godfrey's, went back to get it serviced and had it back within a week, after using it another 3 times it lost all suction and power

Purchased in at Godfreys for $120.

shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic works exceptionally well on a tiled floor. Picks all the pet hair, it's quite, light weight. It sucks better than my dyson upright, only downside is the short cord but that's easily fixed with extension cord. Dust bin holds alot no need to empty before finishing the house even with all the pet hair which is bad now as it's summer one big dog & three cat's two of cats have long hair. No regrets purchasing this at $99 on sale was a bargain.

Purchased in at Godfreys Online Store for $99.

Lafawnduh M.
Lafawnduh M.

Great unit!

Previously had a Samsung vacuum which was a great unit, but if had electronic controls on the handle, which after a while broke, so could only control it by plugging it in at the wall outlet to turn it on. Eventually it literally blew up.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the Hoover tornado. It didn't really seem to give the appearance of being anything special.

When I got it home though, I was, and still am, very impressed! Great suction, easy to move around, great filter, and nice big chamber. I can do my whole apartment and still not need to empty the chamber.

Very pleased with this guy.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $249.

Cammy1
Cammy1South East Queensland, QLD

Good then Bad

I bought this cleaner 1 year ago and while it was good for 6 months it then just stopped sucking. went back to store but were not helpful. all filters have been cleaned on a regular basis but nothing improves. Sorry it has been a waste of my money .....
Hoover..... NO NO NO

Purchased for $299.

The most useless vacuum I've ever owned

Bought this last year , at first suction was good then stopped it's been cleaned thoroughly and hardly used and still no suction. Checked hosing filters etc and still no good

Purchased in for $150.

Nivlek
NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic product for a very reasonable price.

BlondeIntrovert1971
BlondeIntrovert1971South East Queensland, QLD

Powerful clean. Great price

Went through a number of vacuums before this one and we are quite pleased with the performance. We have floorboards and rugs and the clean is thorough on both surfaces.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $99.

BuckwheatPerth, WA

Amazing performance....superb value!

Purchased in at eBay.

Buckwheat

Been using this vacuum cleaner for 3 months now...l.Still good as new and just as powerful as ever....Haven't cleaned filters yet....Still 5 stars....Does an amazing job on cars.....Best Buy as far as I am concerned.