2Hoover Tornado 3012

3.4
3.9
3.8
3.2
Brand Manager for Hoover? Claim your listing.

Josh D.
Josh D.Sydney, NSW10 posts

Very powerful Vaccume Cleaner

This Vaccume cleaner is very powerful and works great on carpet and tiles. The Hepa filter is perfect for anyone with allergies in the home. Compact looks great and is very powerful Show details
kimtruced
kimtruced

No information on how to clean cone filter. First machine kept stopping

In the instruction manual booklet it says to remove the cone filter turn it anti clockwise clean then replace by turning clockwise. This does not make sense because that is not how the cone filter comes out of the machine. I called Hoover got an angry girl who had no idea about how to clean the cone filter and hoover have no video online either which would be a great idea. Also the first machine kept stopping and i had to return it for another. I cannot recommend this product with allthe faults and zero after sales sevice. Show details
LAR
LAR4 posts

Goodness lifts the carpet off the floor!

Very strong suction. On max setting, it required a bit of muscle workout to move it. Lifted the pile, cleaned very well, picked up fine particles (my old vac was a very cheap KMart). Very pleased to have a fit for purpose vac. Excellent value. I think, while the cordless are also easy to use, this corded one seems to really have at that giving and giving as noted in previous review. Very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Lethal
LethalAdelaide11 posts

Andrea Tassera
Andrea TasseraSydney, NSW13 posts

Keeps giving and giving

Bought it almost 5 years ago and it is still going strong. Suction power is still incredible. At some point last year it felt like it was losing power so I replaced the filters (very cheap) and after doing that it was like brand new. Show details ·  1
Chelsea
Chelsea Sydney, NSW3 posts

I LOVE it!!

I have been through so many vacuums in my time that I can’t even name half of the ones I have bought. I saw the Hoover online with some great reviews and because of the covid lockdown I knew I had to buy something based on reviews alone. The vacuum was also on sale which was great but even without the sale it was really reasonably priced. I have spent $1000s on vacuums over the years only to have them not have the strength to pick up everything in the carpets or to clog up really quickly. I can happily say I have finally found a vacuum that I am happy with that actually WORKS! I will never spend huge amounts of money on the ‘big fancy brands’ again. This one is a winner for me Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris9 posts

1800Watt, Very Good Suction Vacuum Cleaner

Very good suction on carpet, timber floors and even if you have pets inside.
Maintenance and taking care is very important of any products, washing and drying or replacing filters would keep the vacuum cleaner for pro long use with good suction.
Highly recommend this powerful 1800Watt Hoover Vacuum cleaner Show details ·  1
monica
monicaAU3 posts

Great vacuum cleaner

I love this.Really strong suction,I can't put it on high because it's too strong.Very easy to clean,just take it all apart,wash,dry then put it back together again.So easy.I use this vacuum cleaner on carpets,wooden floors and vinyl floors. Show details ·  1
Luke I.
Luke I.6 posts

Terrible made in China product

Only after using it for less than 3 months the suction level drops. Cleaned many times, nothing helps. This vacuum frustrates enormously. Vacuums back from the 80s were much bother. The Hoover company and brand lost my respect and trust. Show details
Not a Fan
Not a FanHobart, TAS2 posts

Roy G.
Roy G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Useless

After 1 month lost all suction, even though we cleaned the filters, impossible to get your floors clean, this is definitely the worst vacuum cleaner I have ever had so will avoid this brand in the future for sure Show details
Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA4 posts

Crap vacuum

Went out and bought a hoover vacuum from Godfrey's, went back to get it serviced and had it back within a week, after using it another 3 times it lost all suction and power Show details
shootingstar
shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW150 posts

Fantastic works exceptionally well on a tiled floor. Picks all the pet hair, it's quite, light weight. It sucks better than my dyson upright, only downside is the short cord but that's easily fixed with extension cord. Dust bin holds alot no need to empty before finishing the house even with all the pet hair which is bad now as it's summer one big dog & three cat's two of cats have long hair. No regrets purchasing this at $99 on sale was a bargain. Show details ·  1
Lafawnduh M.
Lafawnduh M.4 posts

Great unit!

Previously had a Samsung vacuum which was a great unit, but if had electronic controls on the handle, which after a while broke, so could only control it by plugging it in at the wall outlet to turn it on. Eventually it literally blew up.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the Hoover tornado. It didn't really seem to give the appearance of being anything special.

When I got it home though, I was, and still am, very impressed! Great suction, easy to move around, great filter, and nice big chamber. I can do my whole apartment and still not need to empty the chamber.

Very pleased with this guy. Show details

Cammy1
Cammy1South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good then Bad

I bought this cleaner 1 year ago and while it was good for 6 months it then just stopped sucking. went back to store but were not helpful. all filters have been cleaned on a regular basis but nothing improves. Sorry it has been a waste of my money .....
Hoover..... NO NO NO Show details

Judith M.
Judith M.

Hi
I have a hoover tornado. Motor still works well but for some reason the dust all sucks up straight into the filters and does not accumulate in the cannister. I have 2 sets of filters and cant get through vacuming the whole house without having to switch out the filters. Any suggestions other than buy a new vacuum cleaner?

Go lightly

I have a tornado which has only been used half a down times at a holiday home. The removable canister which contains the filters and gets emptied from the bottom doesn’t close properly at the top and there is reduced suction. Can this be replaced an if so what is the part number and cost?

Bevan
Bevan

Got any pics of witch way the filters go in please?

Hoover   DM

Hi Bevan, The round inlet filter goes in with the plastic outer facing upwards and the square exhaust filter goes in with the plastic outer facing outwards.
This can be seen on pages 8 and 9 of the user manual.
Regards.
The Hoover Team

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $299
Bin Capacity1.6 L
HEPA FilterYes
Weight7.24 kg
Attachments 2-in-1 Crevice Dusting Brush, Combination Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Flexible Hose
TypeBagless