Hotondo Homes QLD, Gympie

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent Workmanship

We walked into the office with a list of must-haves for every room in the house with the overall task of designing a home to age in. This meant keeping in mind the ease of entry and exit and smooth walking around outside areas and ease of maintenance. We also wanted to build a home that made full use of the sun for our energy needs. Every aspect of our specifications has been met. We have a wonderful, well built home. Every tradie who worked onsite has shown an excellent level of workmanship and respect for us as the clients. We must also mention the people who work in the office who were very prompt in answering or getting answers for any inquiry that we had. Thanks to Chris and all the team for our lovely home.

Top quality!!

I have been in the building industry all my life and can honestly say this is the best home construction I have seen. The Gympie branch were excellent, no communication problems and an excellent staff who are prepared to do all they can to help and keep one informed. There were no unexpected costs and the home was value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending Gympie Hotondo to anyone wanting a quality home.

Other Home Builders

WDF
WDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth build, beautiful results

We contacted Hotondo Gympie in 2019 with a plan I had sketched on graph paper, Chris and his team helped me to perfect the design and create a beautiful and welcoming home with all the features we wanted within our budget. The building process was smooth, careful and efficient, the build quality is excellent, the team of contractors provided a very high standard of workmanship. The site supervisor was friendly and professional, always ready to answer our questions and address any concerns we might have. Variations to the cost of the build were provided to us in writing so there were no surprises. We couldn't be happier with our new home, it is everything we hoped for and more, I have no hesitation in recommending Hotondo Gympie

Home Builders

Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

If you want something outside of the box, Chris is your man!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

We are ecstatic with our new Hotondo Home!

• +6Thumbnail
Ruth
RuthWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Complete satisfaction

Build was managed expertly, I was doing some work myself and Chris and the crew were happy to work to my schedule. Workmanship and quality was Hotondo usual high standard. Cost came in right and any variations are all recorded and advised prior to completion. This was my third build and I could not be happier

Shaw
Shaw

Excellent builder hotondo Gympie

My wife and I were in the market to build, the other builders would give us a quote but by the time we sorted out what was in the price and what wasn't in the price you needed up with two totally different prices. But with hotondo Gympie they gave us one quote and the only time it changed was when we added something, right to the end of the build. The build is excellent the service was amazing.
They built our first one and hopefully they will build our last one.

Build LocationQueensland
Construction End DateAug 2017

Hi Shaw,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear about your fantastic experience with our team in Gympie. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new Hotondo Home!
Kind regards,

Other Home Builders

Our first brand new home

Our experience with Hotondo Homes has been great all the way thru. From the first day we met with Chris and Mary to discuss the process we have felt comfortable, and if at any time we had any concerns they allayed them very quickly.
The subbies were all great to deal with checking our requirements were being met at every stage. One special mention to Peter the painter, a rare breed in these modern times; Peter is a perfectionist and should be proud of the work he does.
I would recommend Hotondo Homes and Chris Dodt and his team to anyone thinking of building a new home, they truly are a great find.

Build LocationQueensland