HotToner Online store

HotToner Online store

Phonse

PhonseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cartridge Problem

Had a cartridge chip problem, sent photos, cartridge was replaced the next day - great service. The team were good to deal with and had great prices. Thank you Hot Toner.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy -

I ordered 3 x printer cartridges, not a big order, and was provided the wrong items. Trying to deal with sales to rectify the matter was pathetic. they kept asking for more information, photos, etc etc etc and then just fobbed me off. If I was a big client I bet things would be different. Just remember little people help big companies thrive. Avoid this company because you will be disappointed.

Ashamed they are in Aussie

This company rips customers off by charging a restocking fee if u receive wrong order. Poor customer service would never recommend this company. Be nice if spoke good English too.

Online Shops

Find out how HotToner Online store compares to other Online Shops

WINIFRED124

WINIFRED124South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Thought I was saving money buying from this company but after about a week everything was coming out purple.
Ink was leaking everywhere and ended up ruining a very expensive printer. Rip off beware

Hodgie

HodgieAdelaide

Cartridge not recognised.

My last order, only 6 weeks back of two sets of cartridges for a canon MG 5765 was delivered on time. I have had one cartridge fail CL1-671xlC....."cartridge not recognised". No amount of turning on/off, taking in/out has helped.I'll be happy to take a credit on my next order. How can I make this happen. Neil Hodges........neilhodges@adam.com.au........Thankyou

OK till a problem arises

On the original purchase, quick delivery. Queries I raised were answered promptly. Just before Christmas I spoke to them about a faulty toner cartridge. They agreed to send a replacement. At 8 January, nothing. I went elsewhere to purchase a cartridge. I'll aim to update if they send a replacement toner cartridge.