House - Online store

House - Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (61)

Cindy

CindyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service

I was dealing with Thory today, he was truely amazing! I had an issue with an online order and he said he’d fix it and followed up with me to let me know. A huge thank you, thank you, thank you!

Adam T.

Adam T.Western District, VIC

Refund

Asked for and received a refund the same day. Very happy with Shannay. She helped me immediately and made it easy to get my refund without too much invasive questioning.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Today I dealt with Thory in Customer Service and the service he provided was excellent. He was not only professional & polite but resolved the issue in the time frame he gave me - thanks again Thory !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Turned a not so good interaction into a great one

Contacted via messenger about a faulty pan that I had a not so please try in store experience, however Joel was great to deal with and sorted out my query in a timely manner- very happy

Mll

MllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent servicer

I Had a problem with a charge for delivery. I spoke to Thory who quickly sorted this problem out for me. He was very helpful and I would like to thank him.

Lan Anh

Lan AnhVictoria

Excellent customer service!

Joel who works in customer service team that supports me a lot , very responsible and reply back my message quickly! Im very happy about that! Thank you to Joel for all your help.

Alligator vs Shun

After a distressing discovery that my shun knife was replaced with a kid friendly alligator knife. I was thankful I got Thory on the phone. Such excellent customer service. Managed to find out within the day why it happened and get my shun sent out without any dramas. I was thankful to have someone understanding on the phone. Thankyou Thory for all your help

Julie

JulieGreat Southern, WA

fantastic customer service

I had a issue with my online order that was cancelled and Thory customer service was excellent . I am very grateful for the time he spent with me to resolve my complaint

kap

kapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

A big thank you to Thory for assisting me with a warranty exchange. My initial call to House I was provided incorrect information and on my second call I was lucky enough to get Thory and he sorted everything out for me. Not sure I will shop online at House again but credit to Thory for saving the day.

Happy Camper

Happy CamperFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and prompt service

After a postage dilemma (fault of postal service) I never received my goods I had purchased online. After 5 weeks of waiting for the postal service to “investigate”, I spoke to Thory. Not only was he proactive in resolving my problem, but genuine and efficient. He certainly gives hope for the world of customer service representatives in this day and age and I am very excited to finally receive my products! Thanks you.

Dorze

DorzeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

There was a need to contact customer service following the delivery of my order. I spoke to Thory. He took accountability for my issue, addressed it and came up with a solution to rectify the problem. Thank you Thory for amazing Customer Service, you did not drop the ball. It was lovely to speak to a person who was customer focussed.

Great Customer Service

I accidentally placed my order twice, and Thory was super helpful in cancelling it for me. My refund will take a few days, but I trust that it will come through without a hitch. Thank you.

Cancelling an order was easy

I ordered the wrong item by mistake (for a double, not a queen size bed) and rang the next morning to cancel the order. Got to speak to someone - Thory - without a long wait and he was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Order cancelled without trouble. Roderick M. (South Australia)

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

After receiving my order from House I discovered a problem with one of the items after first use. Emailed House a photo of the problem then rang and spoke to Thory. What a great representative for House! In one phone call he emailed all the necessary documents for returning the product and arranged a replacement. He was quick, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Very pleased with House.

Priscilla G.

Priscilla G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service!

Thory was incredible! I stated that we were missing a few pieces from our overall order, and within a few hours I received a response saying that the missing goods were on their way! I was so happy and appreciative to have received this news and grateful as well as Thory treated it as an urgent delivery.
Thank you so much Thory!

Julianne M.

Julianne M.Perth, WA

Warranty replacement - Baccarat iD3 Hard Anodised Saucepan With Lid

Rang Thory from House, WOW absolutely fantastic Customer Service. I explained what happened my iD3 saucepan base that I approximately brought 8 years ago, I was asked to email in a photo as I did, see pic below. I have been contacted by Thory again to tell me that I will be receiving a brand new replacement free of charge. Absolutely one happy customer with the customer service I received. ''Lifetime Guarantee'' means ''Lifetime Guarantee'' and especially since I didn't keep my receipt after all these years ago. All my cookware is iD3 I will not use anything else. Thank You again Thory for all your help.

Sue

SueSouth Australia

On line refund

I bought 6 Noritake Mugs which were not suitable so spoke to an online consultant called Thory to request a refund . His professionalism and service delivery was made it so easy and his follow up email detailed all appropriate numbers to quote and how exactly go about. All was made so easy in a lovely way, by far the best service I have ever received.

Buyer Beware Do Not Shop Online

Pathetic customer service. Missing order and no response to several inquiries made, yet they still have the ability to post comments on social media? Wish I spent my money elsewhere.

Would give ZERO stars if I could

Horrible consumer experience! Made three separate online orders. Two were fine. One took 6 weeks to get to me. It went from Victoria to Sydney, then back to Victoria, then back to Sydney. Opened the box and there were shards of glass everywhere which went in my hand and under my nails. Have spent over 4/5 hours on the phone to House. First chasing up the product, then trying to get a refund, then again because they refunded the incorrect amount. Hold time on the phone is 20 minutes. Three times it cut out and I had to go back into the queue. Phone staff are incompetent and don't know what they're talking about. Do yourself a favour, shop somewhere else where they care about their customers!

item arrived smashed

Ordered 2 x large 10litre glass drink dispensers and unfortunately one was smashed when we received it. Phoned the helpline straight away. After a 15 minute wait for it to be answered I was assisted by Chloe who was very helpful. While still on the phone to her I received an email from her asking for me to upload a photo of the smashed dispenser. Have done this and it has been processed for a refund. Chloe was very efficient and friendly.