House - Online store

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by House

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (323)

Jenny and Rod
Jenny and RodSydney, NSW

Star service from House online

I ordered 2 items online from House in late August 2021 right in the middle of the Australia Post's peak delay period. The package was despatched very promptly but unfortunately was delayed in transit. I rang the House service department and was served by Chesser. What remarkable service I received. Without prompting, he offered to follow-up with Australia Post on my behalf. He kept me informed throughout the process right up until I received my delivery. He was a Star. I recommend House for their reliability and terrific Customer Service.

Shazzamack
ShazzamackMid North Coast, NSW

Missing items fixed quickly

My phone representative Chesser was excellent in fixing my lost order & quickly got it replaced. A great employee to deal with!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ross H.
Ross H.Southwest, VIC

Order never shipped, no reply to email or calls

Placed order on 5th Sep from online store, order has not shipped. No reply to emails to them. and when I call I'm put on hold forever. Would never order from House again and recommend you avoid their online Store too

Broken Dish

One item in my order was broken in transit, I rang and spoke to Lara. She was very helpful and arranged for a refund for me, thank you Lara.
This was my 2nd online purchase from House and have been very satisfied with quality and service, R.

Sarah
SarahHunter Region, NSW

Perfect customer service

I received my item damaged. However, i rang house and they have sent out another one.
Lovely service thanks to Lara.

Excellent service

It is m'y first time to submit a warranty claim,that is very lucky to meet Lara to give me a excellent customer service,thanks a lot.

Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer

This is our first time to submit a warranty claim for our first Baccarat product we recently purchased.
We were glad that Lara had attended to our request promptly and professionally.
Indeed , a very satisfied customer .

Antonia
AntoniaSydney

Excellent customer service, very impressed.

I purchased a durable roasting pan but the coating started chipping off after 2nd use. The customer service team has sent me a new item. Much appreciated.

Warranty support

Mary from Robyn’s Kitchen provided great support with my product query. Communication was regular and the end result of a refund was hassle-free. The company and Mary’s professionalism was appreciated. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Natasha
Natasha

Had a great warranty claim experience

I submitted a warranty claim for a product I had purchased almost a year ago.
I dealt with Mary in the warranty claims process and they were efficient and extremely helpful. It encourages me to purchase from here again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great customer service

Great warranty on items and excellent customer service. Thanks Chesser! Very professional and helpful towards my questions and concerns. Provided a great solution.

Excellent service

I purchased some Baccarat double wall glasses and some of them were faulty.
I emailed House and attached my receipt as well as the photos of the faulty glasses.
Chesser was able to quickly resolve this for me and made the whole process effortless.
Chesser is organising for replacement glasses to be sent.
What a great service from Chesser!

Jinu
JinuSydney, NSW

Help with return

The product that i ordered was faulty. Victoria helped me with the return and followed up promptly... and informed about it as well. Thank
Jinu

Warranty Claim MadeNo
nodcraft
nodcraftHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding customer service.

I send some Baccarat iD3 pans to my daughter in Melbourne and put her old address on the shipping instructions. I was fortunate to contact Chesser who reassured me that it would be delivered to the correct address. Chesser kept me up to date with the progess of the re delivery even on a Saturday. I can not express my gratitude enough for the world class customer service I received throughout the whole process. Thank you Chesser you will have my business again.

Bernadette
BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous Dinner Ware, great cooking sets

Very satisfied with dinnerware and cooking set. Even though a plate was broken House replaced it promptly and were very apologetic