House - Online store

House - Online store

3.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (102)
Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

No contact whatsoever

Ordered a product online. Incorrect size for my doggies. I have emailed multiple times, tried to call multiple times, contacted them on their website. All I want to do is swap size. Absolutely no contact. Tried to talk to staff instore at two stores. How rude can shop assistants be. Especially when stores are struggling. I don't want a return. I would like to support them but will never shop with them again. Do they train their staff to be rude??

Annoyed.

Annoyed.Perth, WA

Just like playing roulette.... you might be lucky, but you might not.

I made two orders within 5 minutes of each other, the same items. One was filled and delivered within 6 days. the second one... nothing for 2 weeks. Three ignored emails and a Facebook message that remains unread. No answer to phone calls. I'm not sure that they realise that they are generating a greater backlog because people are making multiple attempts to contact them.

Ross P.

Ross P.Sydney, NSW

Crap service, very angry, phone drops out, never get back to you, blames Covid, nonsense

Used to be better, really worries me now re any warranty claims I have for existing purchases. Its not true that the covid means they have delays, not rocket science to pay staff to work from home and at least reply to people, probably they wont spend the money on staff. Also the phone line drops out says leave a message then cuts off before a customer can, has become a very shonky, untrustworthy organisation. Corporate corruption.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Moved in to a new house and needed quite a bit of stuff. Six orders placed online with different companies over a couple of days. All received already... except of course the one from House. After 10 days it has still not even been dispatched.
No answer to emails, don't answer the phone, don't really care once they have your money.
Automated email replies blame Covid for their incompetence, I wasn't aware they virus only targets certain companies because the others seem to managing much better. Maybe if they stopped spamming my email address with new promotions until their order backlog is cleared that would help.
If you're thinking about ordering from House.... just don't!!

Melanie

Melanie

Shocking. No Communication.

Purchased a pasta maker and received no tracking number or confirmation email despite receiving instant confirmation from my bank that my money had been recieved. It has been over a month since I paid for my order and my enquiries have not been responded to, no tracking# issued, or any estimation given on how long I can expect to wait for any of the above. I can't testify as to the quality of their product because I still haven't received anything.

SueC

SueCGippsland, VIC

don't buy from them on-line, terrible customer service

wish I had read reviews before purchasing from House on-line store. Like many others unable to contact company for a return- have sent emails - which you receive an automatic reply with a receipt number but have had no follow up. Called 5 times and waited 20 mins on hold then are disconnected before you can leave name and number. Worst customer service I have experienced.

JKZ2018

JKZ2018

Received broken product and no reply from them

I received a broken bowl from House, a chip at the bottom of a bowl. This shows products were not checked carefully before leaving their warehouse. I emailed them twice, all I got were two automatic replies. No email, no solution at all.

equalizer

equalizersydney

Misleading ads

Order set of cookware and kitchen knives block or set took my payment received confirmation details and tracking details after processing received email knives out of stock cookware available by June 10, knives out of stock was on the ads again but with expensive price made enquiries dispatch detail and tracking number unknown to Australia post, got email from global retail brands told me house got nothing to do with online order because of my query to pick up my order at the store if on the first instance they informed me or will they? It's sad to say but their products are good I should have bought the item's on house for cash, unfortunately I pay it using my credit online that's where the big problem are

Dnguy

DnguyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First and last doing business with house

Made an order for Baccarat Knives set and sharpener on 08/05/20 as sites states items were in stock, order was accepted. We only received the baccarat sharpener on 18/05/20. Two days later 20/05/20 we were advised they were not able to supply us with the baccarat knives set so a refund will be issued within 7 days.
8 Business days later we still have not received our refund and still waiting. It is ridiculous how you can take payment immediately but cannot refund back immediately.

First and last time dealing with b grade customer service.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Contact consumer affairs

They take your money and dont update you with your order for months, impossible to reach any customer service rep. Report this company to consumer affairs so they get looked into this is a scam website !

Edit: they have cancelled my order without my knowledge no email sent untill i checked on my order status which i have been doing daily to see what is going on. Furthermore they have NOT refunded me for my rug.
I've contacted the bank to open a dispute this is not right!

Soraya

Soraya

15 MISSING ITEMS & House is not answering email or phonecalls

Made an online order almost 4 weeks ago.
There were 15 items missing when order arrived. Have been trying to contact House for 3 weeks now. They are not responding to emails, website ticket inquiries and you can't get through on their phone line.
In store won't assist and say you must email or phone through your concerns

IEH Sydney

IEH SydneySydney, NSW

Missing Item and no customer service

My parcel from House arrived with a missing item. After navigating their customer enquiries, I receive an email response that they will contact me, but after a week waiting still no contact. I tried telephoning but no answer. I will never buy from this website again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sent half the order, but not the expensive items

Ordered a few items online, received two items, but not the third which was a rug. Has been over a week since receiving the other items, and there has been no contact regarding sending the rug. No help over customer service, has not replied to emails and never gain access to customer service over the phone, as it hangs up (I have tried multiple times). I am not usually one to post on these things but want to make sure that people do not lose their time and money and hope on their products.

J C Lee

J C LeeSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY - refunds not possible

Despite the fact that they have a refund policy on their website, it will not be honoured as House does not respond to customer enquiries. I have been trying to get in touch with them via online form, email and phone to no avail. Their general hotline even automatically hangs up on me before I am even able to leave my details for a callback. Avoid at all costs as they are probably going bust and are trying to take the mickey out of customers before announcing it.

Zenab

ZenabPerth, WA

Very bad customer service

I wish I'd read the reviews first before ordering.
I ordered a Sodastream Power Black Online in early May and was surprised that I didn't even receive an email acknowledging my purchase or an order number.
However, I did eventually get an email from Aust Post with a tracking number and that my parcel was on it's way. When it finally did arrive, there was no receipt included, I have since sent one email and one request through their online Chat function and still awaiting their response.
I'm now hoping they do send me a receipt because if anything happens to the machine, I have no proof of purchase. Of course don't bother phoning them because you can't get through, they just don't want to take your call.

BEWARE

Find out how House - Online store compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Order arrived with items missing and items damaged!

Don’t order, you won’t receive it!!

I ordered a rug and am still waiting for it to be dispatched 4 weeks later.
Rang customer service twice now and both times place you on hold for over 20mins then a recorded message tells you we can’t take your call please leave a message....instead they hang up.
I have emailed 4 times, no response.
I messaged on Facebook, no response.
I even called a store.....no one answered.
Don’t order from House!

Jessica F.

Jessica F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No communication no product received

I purchase a 6 piece baccarat pot and pan set on the 4th May. I did receive a confirmation saying that my order has been shipped, with tracking details. After checking with Australia post, all they seem to have received is the shipping manifest and not my order. 3 weeks on and after 6 attempts at email, 2 attempts via their contact us on their website, FB DMs and comments and phone calls, I have gotten nowhere.

I have not had a single reply from them in any of the contact formats that I have done. and I do not believe that I will ever get my order.

Daniele

DanieleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely disorganised and terrible customer service

MarilynM.

MarilynM.

Wrong product

May 1 ordered Breville oven received microwave May 11. Complained same day no reply complained again no reply. Phone call not answered after 20 minutes. Never dealt with this company before and will never again. Had to give one star as submission would not go through. Rate it as 0 stars be warned not to deal with this company.
Marilyn Hayes Nambour