House - Online store

House - Online store

Rosene Galis

Rosene GalisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged Delivery

Unfortunately for me I had a damaged article delivered. Melissa from Support at Global Retail Brands dealt with my complaint speedily and dealt with the issue immediately. Thanks Melissa, you're a gem!

Vic M.

Vic M.Wheatbelt, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Purchase a Rock Saute Pan on Saturday. Found a defect in lid on Monday and reported it, got reply on same day and a replacement ,under Warranty despatched on Wednesday. What great service.

Philip

PhilipHunter Region, NSW

Hassle free refund

I was extremely happy with the quick response received regarding my request for a full refund of my purchased product. Stephanie provided a full refund solely based on the reasons I provided without question.

Excellent service

Loved all the items. They arrived on time, perfectly wrapped. Decided to return one and Shannay helped me through the process. She sent me a return label. It was awesome service.

Replacement

Im very happy with the service received online after one of my new plates broke. Thanks for the great service. The person I spoke to via email was fantastic! Thanks!

Karen ScottSouth West, WA

Replacement knife block set

I was very impressed and happy with the very quick reponse that I recieved from Kate.
She replied quickly to my email on my concern on a issues with my knife set. She than arranged for a replacement. It arrived within a week.
So very impressed with Kate professionalism and friendly advice, in retifing.

With Kind Regards.

Sorry not Kate,
Stephanie. Opps

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

The Best Online Customer Service Experience!

Good Customer Service

Bought a pan from the House online website and it was fine until the coating on it started peeling away.
I contacted the customer service team and got a reply within four days of sending my email.
Chloe sorted the issue for me straight away, with a speedy and very helpful reply and resolution.
Chloe organised to send out a completely new pan to replace the faulty one.
Thank you so much Chloe!

Meg

MegTasmania

Great customer service

Purchased some Ecology bowls from House online and one was damaged in transit. The process of getting a replacement was so easy thanks to Chelsea. No hassles and a replacement was just sent and arrived quickly. Would definitely buy from House again.

coco

cocoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing response by staff Shannay

I purchased cracked plates.. Your staff member from complaints was so quick to offer me solutions.
Please forward my Thanks to shannay who responded very quickly.. I am so greateful...
I am very satisfied with the response. Thank you again for understanding .

Marj

MarjPerth, WA

Have received a broken mug and requested for refund. Sent out an email yesterday and got the reply the next day and will send me the money back. Very quick response and efficient! Thank you!

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

Great customer service!

I contacted Baccarat regarding some saucepans that I purchased from House 5 years prior, when the non stick coating started to peel off.
I emailed photos, & enquired what could be done, as these items have a 10 year warranty.
After receiving an email back from Lydia, I sent measurements to confirm sizes & Lydia arranged for replacements of both saucepan sets to be sent to me free of charge.

Excellent customer service & warranty terms.
Thank you! :)

Simone W.

Simone W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melissa was fantastic!

I ordered the wrong size rug late one night online shopping. I phoned in the morning and Melissa was fabulous - she helped me rectify this before dispatch! Then sent me an emil confirming.

Pat McMahon

Pat McMahonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cookware

I have dealt with Melissa when ordering Baking Trays, Patty Pan Trays and Cookie Trays - a couple of the trays were too big for my oven and Melissa promptly sent me a return label - I found her courteous and helpful - overall the House site is very easy to navigate and the products excellent quality.

Good customer service experience

I received my online order, but one of the items (a Baccarat spiralizer) broke during first use. I understand though that this happens every now and then, and isn't House's fault. After contacting Customer Support I was helped by Stephanie, who was fantastic! Great customer service experience.

Replacement items

I had two spoons that had some marks on them and after contacting House, Senthan was my customer service contact. I received exceptional service for my issue and would speak very highly of the overall service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Couldn't have asked for better

exceptional after sales service, my chef knife snapped after probably 4-5 years. Sent photos in and replacement was sent out within 24 hours, no further info needed. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Team House = Team Awesome !!!

Great customer service from team “House”. There was a rattle coming from my Chefs knife which I assumed was a loose bit of metal, sent a video to the team and they were super quick with a reply and replacement too. No stress, no fuss. High fives all round people.....you ROCK!!!

Lin

LinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service and products.

Very satisfied with the excelllent customer service provided by Shannay who has promptly resolved the issue I had encountered. Well done! Beautiful products and easy accessible website. Would definitely shop again with House.

Top shelf service

Such amazing service and quality products. Their customer service was really quick to reply and resolve my issues with apologies. Chelsea immediately resolved my issue with little fuss. It’s always great to do business with them knowing I can trust that if there’s a problem, someone like Chelsea is there for me. My champagne flute are gorgeous too.