House - Physical store

House - Physical store

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

I had issue with a product. I made contact with Melissa from customer service. She listened to my issue and instantly organised a replacement. Thank you Melissa! You made the process so easy.

Angelique R

Angelique RIllawarra, NSW

Excellent after sales service.

I emailed Customer Service with a comment about a staff member in my local store. I have shopped in this store since it's opening many years ago and have always been treated courteously and in a friendly manner. Earlier this week I had a different experience and felt House should be made aware of this staff member's poor/unprofessional attitude. Stephanie replied promptly and professionally, acknowledging my concern. Stephanie informed me how the matter would be dealt with, which I believe is appropriate and I was very satisfied with the outcome. Profits are important in a successful business, but after sales service is paramount to ensure returning customers. Thank you Stephanie.

Store LocationGreenhills, East Maitland
Jackie

JackiePerth, WA

Replacement lid

It was easy to find the cookware set I wanted. Baccarat always have a great range to choose from. We love our new 10 cookware set. The lid to the sauté pan was the wrong size. I emailed my complaint, which was handled by Senthan, the right lid is being replaced. I am very happy with how my problem was solved.

Store LocationHouse, morley
nedaivic

nedaivicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty satisfaction

Absolutely the best customer service, emailed Baccarat about the quality of a sauté pan. They automatically not only replied but have replaced it & was received with a week. Fantastic response, thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tony

TonyNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Baccarat Warranty service - Easy to deal with

I purchased the Baccarat , "ROCK" 6 piece cook set 3.5 years ago. I recently identified a fault in one of the pieces so I contacted House through the online warranty service. As I am now living 300km from the nearest House store, I could not take it in for inspection. I was anticipating this to be a problem. However, using the photos, videos and explanations, I provided, the warranty contact at house, Senthan, has organised for the item to be replaced needing to physically inspect it. The whole process took two days from sending the required information to resolution. This is one of the best warranty services I have dealt with and highly recommend it, if there is a fault in a House product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tammy-louise

Tammy-louiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service, knowledgeable staff.

The staff member that served me, was not only enjoying a conversation with myself, but she was also engaging my 13yr old in the conversation, so she didn't feel left out. I feel this level of customer service is outstanding. The process to sign up to Openpay was both quick and the staff member explained the terms and conditions clearly, she made sure I understood completely what I was signing up to before going ahead with the sale. She was more concerned with me making the right choice for me instead of making a quick sale. My husband was so excited to receive the knife set, he went straight to the kitchen and cooked up a storm.
Kind Regards
Tammy-louise

Store LocationHouse in Coomera Westfields
House
Customer ServiceHouse

Dee

Dee

Epping store in vic

Just amazing customer service. Zoe is always there to give me the best and most honest advice. I feel like I ask A lot of questions but she always makes me feel welcome. Top customer service at epping plaza. Thank you!

Store LocationEpping plaza
House
Customer ServiceHouse

Hi Dee,
Thanks for taking the time to pass on this wonderful feedback. Zoe is a gem, we have let her manager know! It's great to hear our staff are providing an exceptional in store experience. Hope to see you again soon.
Regards,

Store LocationWerribee Plaza Shop 9
Chrisentiae

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Really nice staff ...

I have shopped with House occasionally over the years. Mainly their Northlands store here in Melbourne, and I just want to state that they are some of the nicest persons ... sales persons.

I also chatted online with their FaceBook customer support, and again, just a really nice person.

I am not reviewing any product per se, as one should naturally shop around, do research, be an informed customer.

I am reviewing the staff I have met over the years, and it has only been positive.

Genworth

Genworth

Excellent customer service and advice

Staff at house Joondalup were informative polite and gave me all the assistance I needed to make a great choice in my cookware.
The sales lady was patient and answered all questions I had no matter how busy the store got or she was, she still gave me the attention I needed to complete my purchase.

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Refund Policy

re no refunds policy

I purchased a can opener for $25 from House in Innaloo WA, then saw exactly the same item at Woolworths for $16. Tried to get a refund from House the next day to no avail. Their no refund policy is not advertised anywhere in the store. $9 is an exorbitant markup from store to store. I Will never shop there again !!!!!

Monika B

Monika BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No refunds for in-store purchases

bought a stainless steel herb scissor rusted on second day

i am not satisfied with the house staff totally inconsiderate and horrible. because i bought an oxo stainless steel herb scissor and it says satisfaction guaranteed. but it started rusting on day two and i returned to the store. the staff didn’t refund me.

Weasel60

Weasel60AU

Deceptive and Misleading Advertising

Not happy. Don't buy anything from House.

No refund on change of mind.
I really shocked when received a gift card back. When I asked the sales lady, " I didn't see anything show that policy on the receipt or on the store". She said " You can look at online" . I bought in store why i must look back online to the policy of House?
Never go back again.

SuziQ49

SuziQ49New South Wales

Zero customer service - borderline deceptive staff and policies

Bev21

Bev21AU

Worst shop I have ever dealt with

Jadesea