Hoyts

Hoyts

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hoyts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hoyts Warringah Mall

Aweful customer service from the teenage attendants at Hoyts warringah mall this evening. Belligerent, unreasonable and provocative conduct. I won’t be returning and hope they review their approach to patrons

Mashala
Mashala

A place to avoid!

Cheesed off 2
Cheesed off 2Perth, WA

Be careful what you touch.

I have been a frequent visitor to the cinema at Booragoon over the years but on Wednesday I went to my seat while the lights were still on; OMG it was filthy, so filthy I would have left if I wasn't with a friend who'd driven a long way to be there.
There was carpet hanging off one of the steps causing a potential trip hazard, and the arms of the seats were so thick with grime they were sticky. I kept my arms off the the whole time.

The whole place needs renovating, it's a petrie dish of germs. There is no way they can perform a Covid clean in that environment - disgusting!

Trying to contact to change an email address.

The worst website every the help on
This website is very limited and will not allow me to even send a help request I have put the incorrect email address for the e voucher to be emailed and just want to either cancel or rectify the email address. Tried calling also for help no one would pick up. Worst customer service will never have anything to do with Hoyt again once I have been able to resolve me issue.

Find out how Hoyts compares to other Services

Discgusted Hoyts are discriminating against people for medical reasons

Despite what the media and govt may tell you Hoyts, discriminating against someone for race, religion and YES FOR MEDICAL REASONS is highly illegal. Disgusted a company as large as yours doesn't have the guts to stand up for basic human rights. My medical status is none of your business. See in you court while I spend my money elsewhere.

Kylie K
Kylie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hoyts online customer service is terrible.

Jal
JalPerth, WA

online booking is crap..

Didn't let us book the back row seats and only shows the front line seats available when in reality the whole cinema was almost empty.
That made us watch the movie inconveniently while watching all the empty seats behind us.

TJW
TJW

would you accept this treatment from Hoyts?

Hoyts will not offer a valid extension to vouchers expired during covid lockdowns & restrictions. Poor customer service especially since Village Cinemas offering extensions. Will not be buying Hoyts vouchers again

Mirvat A.
Mirvat A.Sydney, NSW

So Dirty..

The pace was so dirty.. first when we walked in, we had to wait for 15 mins to get or tickets as there was a queue and only on person was in services.. then when we got our popcorn and drinks, waited for 15 mins as there was only one person too.. he looked like he don’t want to be there.. there was a drink spill on the floor and the whole place had popcorn everywhere..

matt2good84
matt2good84

Cold and slow...

The popcorn is cold, even when I waited for a fresh batch, and the line for paying for snacks are so slow I missed the first 10mins of movie though I arrived 15mins early.

K man
K manPerth, WA

Perth Carousel - some kind of stress test?

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible food, overpriced cold and made us sick

Eat before or after, don’t bother with their menu, cold food, something wasn’t right.. made us both sick! Comfy seat, ok service, but do not order food.. maccas is safer

MrEs
MrEsMelbourne

Where did half my popcorn go?

Didn't realise I came to watch "honey I shrunk the popcorn". Popcorn was one of the main reasons to come to the cinemas, the "large" was tiny! Might as well keep the kids home and watch Netflix...

Brett Syd
Brett Syd

Don’t buy a Hoyts Gift Card - they don’t work

Went to use a $50 Hoyts gift card I got three ago as a present. Did not work. Explained could not use due to Covid restrictions. They said would only look into issue if I had original receipt - nobody gets the receipt with a present. $cash does not fail but a Hoyts gift card does.

OUTRAGEOUS

Extremely rude and unprofessional
I walked in and my sister is under 15 for the movie but I’m over 18, she called us names and kept on giving us extremely rude faces
We asked for the manager and got the same energy from them. I understand if we might have had a tone but they were extremely unprofessional and made my little sister cry
By the way the girl was blonde and had very bad eyeliner on.