Hozelock Auto Reel

Hozelock Auto Reel

Impressed with its compact design.

Has failed to recoil fully on two occasions but resets ok. when fully unwound and allowed to retract unaided. So I assume the issue was because the product is new and that it will retract more reliably with subsequent usage.

Purchased in January 2019.

They are AMAZING

We now have 3 on our acreage property. One was given as a gift and we then bought 2 more (30mt retractable) because we loved the first 30mt retractable one so much. We love them, they are super tidy, durable, just all around fantastic, so convenient and easy to use,

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hozelock
JOHN D.Hozelock

Thank you for your review Rebecca. Yes, our new (grey model) certainly is of the highest quality and easy to use.

Lowin

Lowin

I love all of mine

I have four Hozelock auto reel hoses, bought over the last four years, and I use them all through the summer, and the two out the back in Summer and Winter. If I ever had to move I'd take them with me or buy four more. Great.

Why do I have to write more than fifty words?

Date PurchasedMay 2014

fuzzlepopGordon 2906, ACT

Hozelock Auto Reel Leaks Worse Than a Politician

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Rweb1

Rweb1Gloucester

Waste of money

I bought my hozelock 30m Auto Reel nearly 1yr ago and it’s broke already.
Its got an extended 5yr guarantee, you just try contacting them though.!!! “Impossible” is an understatement, emailed them 5 times, phoned them on numerous occasions with them just cutting me off.
This is the Worst customer service I have ever received from any company...
Such a Shame as Hozelock used to do the best hose equipment going...

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Total rubbish don't waste your money

Bought one 30mt auto retractable unit great at first then leaked bad underneath exchanged under warranty, second ok till winter leaked again but i blamed myself for not draining it bought a replacement third pouring out same place still awaiting out come but if replaced straight on ebay and i will buy a Gardena my neighbour is smirking as his was cheaper.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

CasingmanDubbo

casingman John

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Kirstin

KirstinCoffs Harbour

Great quality! Never had a problem

I've had 2 Hozelock retractable hose reels for over 2 1/2 years now and have never had an issue. I use both daily and they haven't had any issues at all, they both retract every time without an issue, even with my kids constantly pulling on them. I'm very happy with the quality!

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Rhonda

RhondaAuckland

Very disappointed

Very disappointed. Waste of money. We had problems from the start that just got worse and worse. It was troublesome retracing, now does not retract at all - you have to manually push it in (if it ever did work again it would take your hand off - but we feel very safe this will not happen) Will never buy another Made in England Hozelock rubbish. Buy another brand save yourself the pain of trying to us it just because to paid too much and cant throw it away.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Deborah G

Deborah GHawkes Bay

Not fit for purpose.

Date PurchasedDec 2012

No more stops - hang on....

Date PurchasedJun 2012

BrotherZap

BrotherZapBeaconsfield, VIC

Internal hose/fitting failure after less than 12 months use

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Dcritic

DcriticGold Coast

Overpriced Hose Reel

Purchased two of the 30m auto reels from the failed Masters Hardware store. The first failed after 6 months( replaced under warranty) the second has failed just after 12 Months. Now the replacement reel has failed after another 7 months. When they did function the product was difficult and not easy too use. The supplied fittings all failed with a few months. Overall they are a very poor product selling at a premium price. I will never buy any Hoselock products again. Be Warned

Date PurchasedOct 2015

GILLYB

GILLYBROYTON

Hozelock Auto Reel-worthless 5 Year Guarantee-they Dont Sell Spares-very Expensive Throw Away

I have RH/Arthritis & can't handwind a hose so bought an Hozelock auto reel,I registered the 5 year guarantee. The hose no longer retracts so rang Hozelock, they say a reg number was sent by email, I never received it so Hozelock won't help. I have my purchase receipt. They wont even repair or sell parts.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
Brian

BrianSafety Bay

A true throw away item!!

I have just thrown away my second 30 metre Hoselock reel in 5 years, my first one lasted 3 years before it would not retract at all, got a replacement for it no worries but the new one would not retract if there was any water left in in it, this one gave up completely after 2 years! Also the quality of the hose leaves a lot to be desired it was forever blowing out at the fittings and creases when it rewinds.

sandsibar

sandsibar

Fantastic hose can't live without it

I have had my 20 meter Hozelock Auto Reel for a few years and it has worked perfectly all that time with no issues at all. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an auto hose reel. I bought mine new off an Ebay supplier.I take it with me every time I move house.

CharlieL

CharlieLsydney

Hozelock products fail easily due to poor internal hose connections

My Hozelock Auto reel failed after a few uses. It became disconnected in side and it is extremely difficult to reconnect. The problem seems to be the very weak connection inside that joins the hose to the water outlet. I strongly recommend Hozelock fixes this problem as I can see this being an issue for all customers.

TJ

TJHeathrow

Hozelock watering products are OK for 1 year

JB99

JB99AU

Not the quality I expected

poor quality

Worked ok for a while....then case began to split and hose stopped retracting. Very expensive outlay for a garden hose that is poorly made. Better off buying a manual hose reel.