Hub Health

Verifiedhub.health
4.3

495 reviews · Statistics

83% · 41067 · 14%
See the Best Online Doctor / Telehealth Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stella
Stella

Weight loss help

Very helpful with my weight loss program. Drs are very knowledgeable and counsellors are so friendly and helpful
Belinda A.
Belinda A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Complete waste of time

I needed asthma medication as I had run out and was away, so tried to use there online prescription’s, I paid for the consultation THEN they said I couldn’t get a telephone call until the next day at 7:30pm … so I just paid $35 for a complete waste as I can’t wait 24 hours to take SERETIDE. They definitely need to give you the option of the appointment time before they take your money. I will now be letting them call for no reason tomorrow to waste their time but not my money.
Harold
HaroldVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

It was same day for eScript, just need to be patient

Be patient it will get done and get contacted by the consultant
JanDoe
JanDoeNebraskaFunk, Nebraska2 posts

DEceptive business practice

I needed a quick script for something. I googled "quick script online" read the website, great it looks like I can get what I need without going into the GP. No script sent to me. Nothing available on the website. Phone number is disconnected. So I have to go to the GP anyway. Absolutely ridiculous.
Jaz
JazQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

When your unwell and physically prefer to stay in bed to get better and heal your body and not spread your germs on travels to docs, hub health online the best..consultation and advice perfect.Thankyou
Ray H.
Ray H.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

easy and quick script issue

quick and easy to sign up, a few questions a quick call from a clinician and my script was sent within minutes
Karen
KarenNSWNorth Western Region, NSW4 posts

My experience with HUB Health after not being able to see my GP

Quick response, professional and inexpensive. Easy to use website with good information
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Excellent service

Professional approach to health and well being
Certainly for the time poor
Cla
Cla

Better than clogging ed

Despite being unwell and having a super foggy brain , it was really easy to navigate and use. 100% better than sitting in ED for hours
novi k.
novi k.

Easy and fast, and the doctor i spoke with was so friendly and helpful
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service

Easy to use, prompt call back times. The lady I spoke with was friendly.
Tatyana
Tatyana

Medical certificate

Very professional fast and helpful service.I highly recommend this service
Diane
Diane12 posts

I highly recommend this service

Very professional fast and helpful service, definitely recommend this service
Billy
BillyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Will use again

Great to talk to and got my prescription straight away
Tablets delivered the next morning
Rachael
RachaelVICGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

I needed a script and my doctor had no appointment available outside of working hours, this was so convenient

This service was fast and easy and a great alternative when I was unable to get to the door

Elif
Elif

Satisfied with the help I received suits my lifestyle as I do not always get time to visit doctors in person . Thank you

Melanie
Melanie

Hi I was just wondering how much it costs to get an online script? I won’t need delivery just a script to take to the chemist

Mel
Mel

I am unsure of that I am sorry. I got a medical certificate which was $24.95. You can go through the process of ordering it and they'll give you a price.

Kate Kenny
Kate Kenny

Depends on your medication required.

Marie g.
Marie g.

Ordered and paid for e /script on the 19/7/23, request was approved and received a message/link for pharmacy but when they scand it it said no script available, could you please advise me were my script it as I'm needing it urgently as I'm out of my bp tablets

Extra Information