Verifiedhub.health

4.2

Raysoj
Raysoj2 posts

Caring treatment

I spoke with a female GP - she was super kind.
Barry T.
Barry T.2 posts

Got what I needed

Great service and prompt response. Best way to get prescriptions if you can’t get to a doctor
Jen K.
Jen K.Illawarra, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with the level of care provided, prompt response time and prompt delivery of script.
Greg
Greg2 posts

Excellent service, reasonable timeframe and the outcome that I requested. Thanks
Liverpool Goddess
Liverpool Goddess3 posts

Excellent,professional service

Excellent service. Prompt, efficient and professional. Kind, empathetic doctor. Knowledgeable.
Nathan
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic first experience!

First time using the service and already looking at signing up for a monthly subscription. A local professional who was super friendly phoned before issuing my script and they really felt like they cared.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.North West, QLD

Excellent service!

So easy to organize an appointment, the doctor was excellent and I received my medication in two days!
Grant
Grant

Highly recommended

Highly recommended! So convenient! Answered some questions, received a phone call and was emailed the certificate all within the hour! So much easier and family friendly, no need to sit at the doctors or the after hours hospital.
Sharon F.
Sharon F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

HUB HEALTH

Always great service and experienced people who can give you all the information required to make informed decisions.
Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great Service!

The reminder to purchase and deliver my medicines works perfectly if not i would had forget to buy them. Great service!
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome

Very efficient
I wish my own doctors was as good
minna
minnaSydney, NSW

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

I booked and paid to get an urgent repeat prescription from a Doctor, for a cream I was using and finishing the next day. I was called by a RN “registered nurse”who said she couldn’t prescribe me the medication cream (even though I mentioned when booking what I needed) but would try to get it added to the pharmacy list. That was almost a week ago. I’ve email many times both the nurse and Health hub but have had no reply from anyone. A total waste of money and time. A shame as it could have been great. Even to get some correspondence back from someone would have been helpful and respectful. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
sregnihw
sregnihwLaunceston, TAS3 posts

very efficient

very responsive. i received a call from a physician within 15 minute from my initial query.
Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

first time user

quick to respond fast and so far has been reliable
Yora R.
Yora R.Perth, WA

Fast and Reliable

Excellent, fast and reliable. Prescribed the right medicine and I got cured with my ear problem even if it was only online consultation.

Elif
Elif

Satisfied with the help I received suits my lifestyle as I do not always get time to visit doctors in person . Thank you

Melanie
Melanie

Hi I was just wondering how much it costs to get an online script? I won’t need delivery just a script to take to the chemist

Mel
Mel

I am unsure of that I am sorry. I got a medical certificate which was $24.95. You can go through the process of ordering it and they'll give you a price.

Kate Kenny
Kate Kenny

Depends on your medication required.

Marie g.
Marie g.

Ordered and paid for e /script on the 19/7/23, request was approved and received a message/link for pharmacy but when they scand it it said no script available, could you please advise me were my script it as I'm needing it urgently as I'm out of my bp tablets