1.7

I would give it minus if I could

I purchased shoes online on Wednesday for the first time. My order got flagged because of delivery address different than home address. They flag my order and send me an email. Without a reply of me within 2 days, they cancel the order. I am sorry but this is so bad customers service. The irony is their disclaimer say that they might come back to you within 4 days.
Never try them before but I would discourage everyone to buy from them. Their customer service is lacking skills. Of course, the shoes I wanted to buy are now out of stock and when I question that: guess what no reply... Definitely one rule for them and one rule for the customers

aj

ajPerth, WA

Hush Puppies brand has lost the plot and Brand Collective couldn't care less

Bought two pairs of Hush Puppies online as I had good experiences with the brand in the past. Both pairs were extremely uncomfortable. When I gave feedback to Brand Collective they could not care less.

Sizing Slightly small
Keith F

Keith FPerth, WA

Hush Puppies Pass the Buck!

Not Hush Puppies!
My relatively new shoes have both split across the top edge....
Hush Puppies don't care, "my contract lies with the stockist" who I told won't deal with me because I do not have a receipt.
But really the work shoes are only 6 months old and I have been off work fro approximately 6 months!
Take some responsibility for your products and don't try and pass off the poor quality of your product to the stockist!
Shame on you Hush Puppy

Jeevan

JeevanSydney, NSW

Bad experience, Product not delivered.

I have ordered a pair of shoes from online store. However I got a mail 2 days later saying they could not fulfil my order as they have sold out that item. Pretty poor online store to list item as available. Disappointing experience.

MissJ

MissJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Run big in size

The shoes are nice my only issue is that they run half to a whole size too large. I checked multiple brands of my other shoes to be sure I was choosing the correct one as I am not going to be returning them through post as it's a huge hassle.

Buy half to a whole size lower than what you usually get.

Sizing Slightly large
Radelaide

RadelaideAdelaide

Do they really only last that long?

The product seriously needs a rethink, the innersoles of my new Hush Puppies started perishing at the front after wearing them less than a dozen times. When I contacted their support I was told it wasn't a manufacturing fault and just normal wear and tear. Not a great look for this company if normal wear and tear means your shoes last a few weeks, I would avoid.

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Poor shoes. Failed very close to new. Would not purchase again.

• +4
Store LocationMandurah, WA
Mac King

Mac KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable deterioration of expensive boots

• +1
Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly staff. Good quality for the price you pay

Shop staff are always helpful.
Although they don't have very good styles, if you buy basic ones, they are good quality and feel comfortable to wear.
I have 3 pairs of ballet shoes. They all have very good cushion lining. I wear them all the time. You can run and chase children with the pair with no problem.You can walk hours without causing pain.
It's very good quality for the shoes around $100.

Store LocationHighpoint Shopping Centre

An Aus site with no Aus shoe sizes

Here’s an Australian with a Shoe sizing chart for EU, UK AND US but not Australia! So I look for size conversion charts and they all differ about what an Australian size equates to. So I’m not keen to order online. This is a business that doesn’t seem to care about sales or they’d fix this small issue.

Carz

Carz

Terrible Quality - Do Not Last

Quality is not worth the price. Purchased from Myer and within months one she deteriorated. The entire sole has come off and the inside has peeled off the sole. These are work shoes and really require them to last longer then 5 months
Never will I purchased Hush Puppies again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor quality

I purchased a pair of hush puppies 8 months ago and both soles have split. I emailed the company 2- 3 weeks ago and I haven't received a reply. Poor quality and service

Ellen

Ellen

I did not receive my item and there is no further updated tracking information

I did not receive my item and there is no further updated tracking information. I request refund but there is useless and always tell me investigated but no results is coming out. It totally waste my time and money.

Terrible

I brought some hush puppy shoes from a store and within months the started to deteriorate. The leather was peeling off. I should have returned them. Ill never buy from hush puppies again.

Store LocationKnox city.
hatesupselling

hatesupsellingSydney, NSW

Poor quality breaks apart after a few months

Bought Darwin shoes which I have bought in the past years & they've been very good; but the last pair were simply terrible; just broke apart along the seams after a few months & the surface of the leather was [peeling off. I juits bought a new pair of Daly but as far as i'm concerned Hush Puppies are on their last chance now, if this new pair is as poor quality as the last pair of Darwin shoes then I'll never buy Hush Puppies ever again

HVN

HVNSydney, NSW

Terrible quality and worse service

Store LocationDavid Jones
Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Poor quality

Purchased men’s dress shoes for my husband more than 2 years ago. They have been worn approximately 6 times and have been stored in a box in my wardrobe. The tops of the shoes have started peeling away. I rang hush puppies but they said there is nothing they can do without a receipt. They wanted me to send a photo for their only quality control but said that they could not replace me with a new pair. I will never purchase a pair of hush puppies again. Poor quality for the price you pay.

Store LocationMiranda
Antonella G.

Antonella G.

Will never ever buy Hush Puppies shoes again

Staining from Black Suede Sandals

The sandals stained terribly. When I told Hush Puppies they said they were tested and it was the type of sweat in my feet! Nothing has ever stained me before. Appalling customer service and appalling product. Would give the brand a wide berth in future.

Store LocationMyers Sydney
Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable, but noisy

Bought a pair of these after wearing Julius Marlow for years. The bounce version is much better than the standard Hush Puppies, but the noice they make when walking is frustrating and poorly designed. Although I don’t have they are a bad shoe, I wouldn’t buy them again.

Store LocationMyer