Hush Puppies

• Sizing True to size (14) · Very large (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70%) · Not as advertised (30%)

Terrible

I brought some hush puppy shoes from a store and within months the started to deteriorate. The leather was peeling off. I should have returned them. Ill never buy from hush puppies again.

Store LocationKnox city.
hatesupselling

hatesupsellingSydney, NSW

Poor quality breaks apart after a few months

Bought Darwin shoes which I have bought in the past years & they've been very good; but the last pair were simply terrible; just broke apart along the seams after a few months & the surface of the leather was [peeling off. I juits bought a new pair of Daly but as far as i'm concerned Hush Puppies are on their last chance now, if this new pair is as poor quality as the last pair of Darwin shoes then I'll never buy Hush Puppies ever again

HVN

HVNSydney, NSW

Terrible quality and worse service

Store LocationDavid Jones

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Poor quality

Purchased men’s dress shoes for my husband more than 2 years ago. They have been worn approximately 6 times and have been stored in a box in my wardrobe. The tops of the shoes have started peeling away. I rang hush puppies but they said there is nothing they can do without a receipt. They wanted me to send a photo for their only quality control but said that they could not replace me with a new pair. I will never purchase a pair of hush puppies again. Poor quality for the price you pay.

Store LocationMiranda
Antonella G.

Antonella G.

Will never ever buy Hush Puppies shoes again

Staining from Black Suede Sandals

The sandals stained terribly. When I told Hush Puppies they said they were tested and it was the type of sweat in my feet! Nothing has ever stained me before. Appalling customer service and appalling product. Would give the brand a wide berth in future.

Store LocationMyers Sydney
Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable, but noisy

Bought a pair of these after wearing Julius Marlow for years. The bounce version is much better than the standard Hush Puppies, but the noice they make when walking is frustrating and poorly designed. Although I don’t have they are a bad shoe, I wouldn’t buy them again.

Store LocationMyer

Poor quality Hush Puppies dress shoes

Store LocationMyer

Hush puppie mimosa Shoe

Bought a pair of mimosa Leather HP shoe within 4 months they have split between the leather and the sole on both sides on both shoes, returned them to David Jones, told wear and tear after much persistence and 3 staff members they had them glued from local shoe repairer, I will never buy another Hush Puppie shoe again and I will never purchase from David Jones again.

Glen

GlenPerth, WA

Comfortable shoes

I was thrilled to find these shoes on line as they are nowhere in the shops anymore.
They were delivered quickly and even though I wasnt home it was easy to find pick up store. Very comfortable and fit perfectly.
Would use you again.
Glenys

Didn’t deliver

First time customer.Ordered online. Delivery by Auspost, I selected leave in safe place option. Auspost left elsewhere so weren’t delivered lost/stolen. Had to contact both numerous times. Eventually hush puppy said they only let Auspost deliver with signature and take no responsibility for this, wasn’t made aware when ordering.Cant get anymore response from Auspost so no shoes...Don’t order delivery online as no guarantee they will be delivered. $80 gone. Won’t be buying again.

Aileen

AileenPeel, WA

Yearn Boots

Bought boots while holidaying in Tasmania wore only for a month on and off boots not glued properly front of boot coming apart from sole and cover on heal part of boots peeling . This is the 2nd pair of Hush puppies That have come away at the front of the shoe. Will not buy Hush puppies again boots were $229.00 and my walkers were $140.00. Reported online but not interested told me to take them back to the shop I bought them from bit hard when I am back in W.A. Lost a very loyal customer over 30 years.

Craig D

Craig DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfort plus

Shop is placed perfect for me , I needed comfortable long lasting shoes for a new job, I was not disappointed. The sales girl was knowledgeable about what shoe I needed for my work , she show me a few different options. I bought the pair at a discount, not $190 but $99. I have been wearing them for months now and I am verry pleased with them.

Store LocationEastland ringwood vic aus

Poor product. Poorer customer service.

Had a shoe that had the right size for me but had hurt me so much, the back of my feet bled profusely and I could not walk for days. I contacted this mob to seek help, and instead of acknowledging my issue and offering a refund, which is what I was after, they blamed my injury on me and continued to not help me. I was left with this terrible shoe and injured feet and no refund. Avoid Hush Puppies AU at any cost.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Martin

Martin

Hush Puppies use poor quality material to save cost and ruining their name

I have bought Hush Puppies for many pairs and the last 2 pairs that I used upset me with the upper leather not a genuine leather for one pair and the other pair after that the upper inner top is a thin poor quality material again so I stop buying them now.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMyers

I would never recommend to ordering from Hush Puppies again

This is the most negative customer service experience I have had. I purchased 3 pairs of shoes and I ordered the wrong size. I requested the refund form but no one has ever responded. I sent few emails, called many times ... no response at all. I would never recommend using Hush Puppies.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Never again will I buy Hush Puppies.

Bought some ankle boots a few years back, hardly wore them, although they were very comfortable. However, the leather uppers were not real leather for the most part, and the faux leather is splitting and actually flaking off.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationHush Puppies St.Lukes, Auckland.
Gigreat

GigreatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lower and lower quality

My family often bought pairs of hush puppies from local stores.
I contacted Hush Puppies online. took days to get reply!
I told them that the quality is now become lower.
5 months Hush Puppies are broken at the inner top part (showed on the photos)
They offered 20% off for next purchase.
Thanks.
Why should I spend 80% on very low quality shoes.

Store Locationwestfield
Jim D.

Jim D.North West, QLD

Hush Puppies Rubbish

Mens "Darwin" shoe -very comfortable - but - cracking/peeling near cap toe - worn about 6 times - total 24 hours use time.
Bought from Titley's Footwear Charters Towers about 3 months ago when travelling to a funeral.

LBell

LBellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hush puppy Darwins when leather aint really leather

Store LocationHarris Scarfe