Listing monitored by Hype DC

Very rude staff

I went to the Hype Burwood NSW store for a refund on 13/11 around 5:35pm.. ( Owner should check the camera) , once the guy saw me carrying shoes back , he showed me his angry face straight away. He was so rude and kept saying to me “this is so ridiculous, you should refund online if you purchased there ,why you come to our store , now I can’t get my bonus”. He kept saying that for at least 3 times .. I was really shocked by his attitude and the worst customer service I have ever experienced.. I will never ever go back to that store again,, there is Footlocker and platypus shoes right next to it.

Amazing service

I’m so impressed with this store , my order was delivered the next day , returned a wrong size and within the week my money was refunded!
Re ordered the right size and again next day my order arrived!
Amazing service Hype dc I will definitely be ordering from your store again , one very happy customer.

And
AndVictoria

Doesn’t surprise me that they only have 2 stars!

MsMolly
MsMollySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very easy transaction and hassle free return

Easy to order, shoes arrived really fast. Unfortunately they didn't fit so I had to return them. But the returns process was super easy - $10 for a return postage label, refunded the day after they arrived! Would definitely buy from here again.

Find out how Hype DC compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

What a let down this was.

Sneakers that I paid 140 dollars and not even wore them properly due to lockdowns ended up having huge holes at the back with hard plastic rubbing against my skin, giving me nasty blisters. These shoes are unwearable. I reach them out and the answer I get is 'general wear and tear'. Never buying from them ever again, disgraceful.

Rick J.
Rick J.Sydney, NSW

Not impressed by delivery and return fees

Bought shoes on special online. They didn't fit. Ran very large as compared to standard sizing. They want to charge me for the return. That plus delivery is almost the price of the shoes. Waste of time and money. They need to offer free returns at least like every other retailer on this planet.

Priya S.
Priya S.Sydney, NSW

Sent damaged goods

Hype sent me pair damaged shoes during lockdown and took no responsibility telling me go print a label to send it back before they would refund me and can’t send a new pair of shoes, online customer service team has no communication skills and takes no accountability.

Do not buy from them.

Maria
Maria

Incompetent & untrustworthy

No resolution since 23rd August. Their customer service staff are useless, lazy and uninterested in your valid complaint. Save yourself the hassle and don’t order anything online from them. You will regret it. We learnt the hard way.

Rude staff

I walked in and the store was empty but I wasn’t greeted and instead the two employees glanced at me and went back to what they were doing
I was hoping to purchase a pair of shoes so I expected to be asked if they could help me or anything but instead they did not acknoledge me at all
Even worse when i went to purchase the shoes the employee at the register gave me a completely blatant attitude almost like she had something against me? I wouldn’t usually complain about these experiences but this was actually quite upsetting because i was there to purchase shoes for my birthday

Complete Lack of Service

Aoki R.
Aoki R.

Missing Dust bags , BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Supper disappointed, just received my NAKED WOLFE BOOTS DAY, and they come without DUST BAGS!!! Every naked wolfe shoes always come with dust bags!!! They are supper expensive!! The creators of this Brand, make sure that every single of their items come with protective bags!!!

Not happy at all. I’ve contacted the customer service regarding the matter, She was not helpful at all, I’m so put off with this hype cd.

You’ve just lost me mate, and I’ll will definitely share my experience with the world!!!! The box came damaged !!!

THE Customer service is just sucks !!!

What 10% discount!!!? No THANKS

Seda N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Bought a pair of vans from online. They sent 39 even though i ordered 37. Incredibly disappointed and would definitely not buy again online.

Seda N.

I am still waiting your response! This is really weird.

Refused to Issue Refund

Terrible customer service. Refused to issue refund despite shoes arriving in perfect condition because the cardboard box arrived damaged - cardboard box arrived damaged to me too. Instead shipped return back to me - now I have a pair of shoes that don’t fit - having to go through a PayPal dispute. Total corporate bullying - just buy directly from Adidas!!

Cheech A.
Cheech A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Totally useless

Totally useless don't buy anything from there stores..Or on line customer service is bad full of apologies but not been very helpful..Don't give them your money..Support your local small business

Ian Mckenney Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off by hype dc

• +1Thumbnail

Alex G.asked
Hype DC

Okay, they have $199 shoes for sale for $19 but when I go to the website its sold out. Has anyone here managed to buy them or is this just a clickbait advertisements.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for letting us know.

We'd love to look into this one for you, can you please link the shoe?

- Ellie

Alex G.

Its not just one shoe, there were multiple. The ads were on Instagram account.

Larry
Larryasked
Hype DC

Do you have to be at home to collect the delivery from them or do they just drop it off even if you aren't home?

Jaali
Jaaliasked
Hype DC

I purchased adidas nmd r1 w’s in black and the back of the shoe material is weirdly looks like scrunched up black paper this has happened with my nike airmaxes also but they were not from hype wondering if it’s from handling by the post truck or heat is causing it to form weirdly has anyone else had this problem??

Get an answer from our members and Hype DC representatives

Compare both Hype DC
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $130.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPayAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Hiking FootwearCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes and Hiking Footwear
Compare both Hype DC