2.0

Kate D.

Kate D.South West, WA

Fast delivery, fast returns, great sale gems!

Quick delivery QLD to WA, easy checkout and great range of sale items available. Needed to exchange 1 pair due to my incorrect assessment of sizing (addidas, seem to run small on me) easy fix and fast exchange. Highly recommend!

Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really awesome customer service !! Very consistent too !

I ordered two pairs of shoes from here, neither were right for me. The first pair was the wrong size (my fault) , the second pair had a bad paint job ( Nike's fault) but HYPE DC dealt with my issues so well. They have online chat which is efficient and helpful, they gave me a full refund on both occasions , they were always quick to respond , even during covid 19. And they're shipping was always free and only took 2 days to get here. So I have had such a great experience with their online and in-store customer service despite not being able to find the perfect shoes. Thanks

Meg K.

Meg K.Perth, WA

Sticker says one price, Hype say another

Doc Martins had a Price Sticker on $250, (seen by myself and my daughter) go to pay and the guy says No, they are $320 - him and his Boss take the Boot to look at it and “suddenly” Price Sticker has gone altogether and they are $320! Presumably they were mislabeled and soon as they realised, they got rid of the Price Sticker.
Not the way to get people back into your Store after Covid!

Store LocationJoondalup WA

Find out how Hype DC compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Do yourself a favor and don’t order online

Recently purchased 2 sale items online last week, only to be told today that they are no longer available.
Surprisingly, today they announced that their stores are back in operation. Hmm.. my two sale items are probably in store and back to full price.. lol!

Worst customer service

order 3 product from HypeDC and lost in transit. all 3 product are sent separately even though it is the same order number. unfortunately all item is lost and HypeDC only giving half refund. Try to ask for the other half but rejeceted because the item is said to be delivered which is not.
Now trying my luck to call ACCC to get the other half of the refund

Torijan Lyne-Lewis

Torijan Lyne-LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst customer service of any retail store

Sizing Very large
Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy to take money but not service

Happy to take sales during covid-19 but have no support team. received used shoes and cant get help. Have sent 2 emails and waited 1.5 hours on chat only to be cut off.

D A.

D A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No free online returns during pandemic.

I understand items are taking longer to get shipped out to people during this pandemic which is fine, so not dramas with the waitinting time. At least give people free returns since we can't physically go to a store to try things on. $25 to get to me and return on postage for a pair of shoes that were terrible quality. Leather was more like plastic!

dabear

dabearWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ordered online 10 days later .......

Order a sale product online. 10 days after no advice of shipment I received a an email saying product out of stock and refund would be made in 4 days. This is a joke. Don’t deal with this company. They give online retailers a bad name!

Customer 1

Customer 1Sydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

The courier lost my order. I had to wait four whole weeks while hype and startrack had to 'finalise the paperwork'. Customer service did not reply to many of my emails, refused to provide a phone number to contact them, ignored my request for a refund. Finally I got a refund after a long long wait - but i had to call first and threaten involving the ACCC. I will not shop with Hype again ever.

Anish A.

Anish A.Sydney, NSW

Order not fulfilled

I ordered a two pairs of shoes online and a week later on the day of delivery I only received one. Later that day I get an email saying the other shoe couldn’t be delivered because it was out of stock. The email I received was after almost a week after I had ordered the shoes and after part of the order had already been delivered. I mean mistakes happen but to tell me my order cannot be fulfilled because of unavailability AFTER A WEEK is pure negligence! The worst of it all the email I received was anything was apologetic. I was a HYPE DC customer but not anymore.

Jaya

JayaSydney, NSW

Two different shoe size in one pair

Bought a sale shoes size 8 but delivered one side with size 8 and another with size 9 . Made complain through customer service team and suggested me to visit the store and find another side. Is that how serve customer? I paid for shipping and they made a mistake and they want me to find another side by myself. On the top of that one dump team member sending a message saying he will give me offer to return shoes with free shipping. What, is that a offer that’s mandatory as mistake is done from their side. Anyone can make mistake but their entire team do not know how to handle it.

Sizing Slightly large

Alisha123

Alisha123Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HORRIBLE

Anthony

Anthony

Terrible customer experience policies for online orders

They are fine unless you have an issue with an order, in my case only half of what I ordered was delivered. I found trying to explain to them that they hadn't sent everything a long and painful process. The staff are nice enough, but they are not empowered to resolve issues and constrained by processes that work in the interest of the business rather than the customer. It took me several online chats and phone calls over 2 weeks before I was able to prove I hadn't received what I ordered and a refund was issued. I was left out of pocket the entire time, and unsure whether I would get my order or a refund - if anything.

They have to be fakes or factory seconds.

Bought a pair of Air Force one sneakers.. within 2 months of purchase (wearing twice a week) the soles were tearing away. Went and bought another pair different colour at a reputable sneaker store and they were so much more
Comfortable, and have lasted much longer. Leads me to believe they sell fakes, or factory seconds.. stay away from this store...

Store LocationMiranda

Lesley

Lesley

Impressive

Beyond expectations, ordered Saturday afternoon , arrived Tuesday afternoon . l live in Outer Eastern Melbourne. Thank-you. l do not usually do not reveiws , but Shout out to all involved , Hype DC online , Star track Delivery crew , Australian Post and Warburton Post Office. Nailed it .

JOY

JOYPerth, WA

Excellent Discount

I was purchasing on this brand bought 1 sport shoes & great value , reasonable price and good promotion , staff was so kind and friendly , and shoes fit me perfectly. Love it !!!!!

Store LocationHype DC Hay St

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Hype. Always find what I’m looking for. Parcels arrive promptly

Easy to find product in online store. Really satisfied with the range available. Excellent quality. And, kids will grow out of them before they can ruin them. You can pass them down

Whatever

Whatever

Will use again

First time there was a problem with the couriers not updating information, after emailing Hype Customer Service they let me know within half an hour what was going on. Second time ordered two pairs on sun-day eve and both (even though coming from different locations) arrived Tuesday. Express and Free. Will be buying more from this company.

Pankaj