I Love Linen
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by I Love Linen

Mike
MikePerth, WA

I love the linen from ILoveLinen

Beautiful, gorgeous fabric. Great value for money. I have now purchased 2 fitted bed sheets and we absolutely love the quality, and the punctual delivery from the company. Way better than the best cotton sheets.

Hairy5000
Hairy5000Launceston, TAS

Stunning Linen

Beautiful bedding. Very happy with my quilt cover & pillow cases. High quality linen fabric in gorgeous contemporary colours. Can’t wait to get more. Would recommend.

Kit
Kit

Beautiful linen

I Love Linen really has such beautiful quality linen products. Of recent date, my best buy has been the French linen apron. Easy on and off, will never go back to the old tie behind the back aprons. And it looks so good!

Colleen
ColleenHobart, TAS

Best linen

My Gingham reversible quilt cover is beautiful, just put it on my bed and like it even better and I have 3 different sets of lovely pillowcases to use with it.

Mandy
Mandy

I Love Linen have wonderful products, great colours and fantastic quality. Speedy delivery and beautifully packaged. I love my linen.

fred
fredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great doona and king size pillows

I love linen has a nice doona and king size pillow range. It is hard to find reasonably priced super king sized doonas. The doona is a good medium weight for Melbourne weather. The super king pillows are like that of hotel - feathery soft that you sink into.I also like that the pillow case had the fold/entry on the back rather than the side as it means pillow can’t slip out of case with movement.

Aitchy
AitchyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Love Linen Too!

Lovely products that bring a luxurious feel to the room and packaging is beautifully presented. Always enjoy opening my parcel. Look forward to my next purchase soon.

Love them!

I erred about spending what I thought was a lot of money on a sheet set. I was gifted a gift card which helped get me over the line. After sleeping in my sheets for a few months now, I can say they are worth every cent! There have been a couple of occasions where I have dragged them out a little too long before they were washed and there were no yucky repercussions! You would never know they weren't fresh sheets!

Excellent customer service

I had questions regarding the colour etc of the quilt covers & the team answered them straight away, sending me free sample swatches of multiple linens at absolutely no cost to me. Great customer service!

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pillows ever

These are hands down the best, most comfortable pillows ever. They are soft yet supportive and are perfect from fist use (no need to wait for them to "settle down"). Now I have discovered these pillows I will not buy any others. I have them on beds in my house. Everyone tells me how comfortable they are. They are machine washable and come with pillow protectors.
Service is great, fast and friendly. Australian owned business always a plus!

I Love LinenI Love LinenSend a private message

Keep coming back to I love linen

I’ve tried other brands of linen but the quality and range of colours keeps me returning to I love linen . Their styling tips are so helpful too and change the look of my bedroom to reflect the change of seasons. Thank you .

Jane M.
Jane M.

More than happy

First time sleeping on linen and love it. The fit of the deep 50 cm fitted sheet is perfect. The feel of doona cover and sheet together is terrific so soft and inviting. I will be a repeat customer

Feels like home

We made the move to I Love Linen a few years ago now and I still love the personal contact of it on my skin. I travel for work, so am used to hotel bed linen - but prefer the feeling of home with the I Love Linen sheets my wife puts on our bed.

• Incentivised Review No
Kez
KezSouthern and Hills, SA

Brilliant bedding!

I have other brands of linen bedding but the I Love Linen brand is streets ahead in quality and comfort. It is so soft and the colour options are gorgeous - it's so hard to choose. The sizing is generous and the design and finish on the duvets and pillowcases in particular is exceptional. Yes it's expensive but I consider it an investment and it is a delight to sleep in it. The naturalness of linen makes for perfect bedding and I Love Linen takes this to a whole new level of fabulousness. Highly recommend!!!

• Incentivised Review No
I Love LinenI Love LinenSend a private message

The softest French linen!

After only a few washes my sheets are in the most ideal condition and are as soft as ever!
Not only do they look great but more importantly they feel great, keeping me cool when I’m a little toasty and warm when I’m a little nippy!