91% · 21419 · 8%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jemma
Jemma

Uncomfortably Scratchy + pilling

I purchased the flax linen fitted sheet and pillow cases in pinstripe after loving previous items from the store but have found that this style was extremely rough and irritating on my skin, even after multiple washes and have noticed immediate pilling. After reading the product description as “soft, ready to sleep” and “non-pilling” fabric, I am disappointed in the quality for the price as I have had the worst sleep in the sheets. If you want a softer linen, I recommend purchasing a solid colour as I have found them slightly softer in nature.
Ayda
Ayda2 posts

The dreamiest bedding

I’ve been purchasing I love linen for 4 years and I am so happy with everything I’ve ever purchased. By far the best bedding you will ever come across in the mode gorgeous colours
Meredith
MeredithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Luxurious linen

I am a recent convert to linen sheets. These fit the bed really well, and come in lovely colours. I particularly like the gingham look. Show details ·  1
Lucy
Lucy3 posts

Disappointing sheets - didn’t last long

I bought a queen size linen sheet set and expected it to last a really long time (considering the cost of them), like all the sheets I’ve inherited from my mother from a generation ago. I used the very gentle laundry liquid, as directed, and rotated the sheet set with a different set of sheets. But after less than 3 years the fitted sheet has a large tear in it. I emailed the company to say I was disappointed and they just said I was out of the 1 year warranty period so bad luck. These expensive sheets should last many years. I don’t recommend anyone purchase these sheets.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.New South Wales2 posts

I love linen curtains

I have bought 3 sets of these gorgeous linen curtains and so happy with them. Love the white one and also the natural.l have been buying from this company for years and always delighted with my purchases. Show details ·  1
MelW27
MelW275 posts

Outstanding Customer Service & Beautiful Linen

Ordered a linen sheet set online and was contacted the day after by Customer service with an email and photos showing the set I had ordered wasn’t an exact colour match and with 3 options including a full refund….?!!!!
I’ve had other companies just send me mismatched items ‘of the same colour’ without consultation.
Amazing service, amazing delivery time (I live in a regional area) and beautiful product. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Deejoanne
DeejoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts
  Fair Incentive

Linen Heaven, Designed here in Australia!

I have been using I LOVE LINEN for a few years now and dont go anywhere else to buy my bed sheets and table cloths. The quality, color selection and designs are fantastic and I cannot have any other linen on my bed. ( If you haven't slept on Flax Linen you are missing out. ) I like supporting small business and Australian owned companies. I love, I Love Linen, The exceptional quality is worth the investment. Extensive color selections makes it hard to choose but when you do your bedroom will look and feel amazing! Show details ·  1
ebonflowNSW, 248942 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great customer service and product

I've purchases from I Love Linen a few times and love the quality, a couple of the "Wear" items I have bought have become some of my all time favourite "go-to" outfits.
My most recent order I placed had a stock error, this isn't uncommon, it happens and is understandable but it was handled really well, I was offered my choice of exchange to another colour or refund, which I appreciated. Show details ·  1
Hairy5000
Hairy5000Launceston, TAS5 posts

Beautiful High Quality Linen

Beautiful high quality linen with a lovely range of colours to choose from. This is the second bundle I have purchased and I’m planning to buy more for other family members. The pillow case design is practical and makes it easy to insert the pillows. It also prevents the pillow from sliding back out. I would definitely recommend the I love Linen range of products. Show details ·  1
SJJ
SJJ

Softest bamboo sheets

I recently bought bamboo sheets. They are so soft and divine. I can not recommend them enough! Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the Best Purchases This Year!

I can't express enough how much I love my new French linen quilt cover and pillowcases especially as it's cooling down now and the timing is perfect. Not only do they feel good against my skin but they look good and are literally wash and use with minimum effort. I've just noticed a new color that came out and so intend to get that as well to make the bedroom look even better than it already does. Show details ·  1
Audrey
AudreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this bedding. Best I've bought

I am a convert to I Love Linen after buying my linen bedding from another supplier for years. I love the deep tuck on the pillow cases and the tie bottoms to the doona covers. Really high quality linen in lovely colours. Just want to see an indigo set!! Show details ·  1
Angela B.
Angela B.

I love I love linen!

Such a great brand. I source all my bedding from I Love Linen. The sheets get softer with each wash. Lovey range of colours. I highly recommend this brand. Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

Buttery soft and (currently) wintery warm

My sleep sets are my staple item.
People say you need an LBD (little black dress) but in my opinion, everyone needs a linen sleep set.
I can't sleep without my sets in any season! The flax linen is so malable and your body breathes through the thread count. I absolutely adore these sets...my next purchase would be the linen. Thankyou I Love Linen - my skin also thanks you. Show details ·  1
Gloria Debba
Gloria DebbaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Returning customer

I discovered this site on instagram about four years ago just as I was building my new home and have been buying sheet sets every year since. They have a fabulous selection of modern shades and colours that really suit contemporary living. I love the feel of linen especially as it softens and have great to regulate my body temperature through all seasons. I’m a very happy customer! Show details ·  1