I Love Linen

Poor quality. Sheet arrived with a stitching fault and the sheet material is now very worn after only a few times used.

I Love LinenI Love Linen

Upset with the strings

Love the quilt cover itself but the ties at the bottom are all broken. Really upset on the quality of those, considering i've only washed it a few times. Heard great things and didn't expected all the ties to fall off after a few washes :(

I Love LinenI Love Linen

I was doing it all wrong...

I woke up after my first night’s sleep on my new bedding convinced I had done it all wrong until then. Breathable, cozy, and sumptuously soft. Crawling into my linen, reading in it, even catching glimpses of my bed made up when I enter the room, spark immense joy! One of the best investments I’ve made in my joy and comfort.

Love the Earthy Vibe!

I purchased the sandalwood duvet cover and ochre fitted sheet with pillowcases. My room is transformed! Every time I enter the room and see the lovely colors- how they match and contrast at the same time, exuding an earthy vibe, it makes me so happy! The items are high-quality and soft. They tolerated machine washing well and were line dried. Now I want to sleep in only linen sheets and want all the color options! I love linen had a good sale on and packaged the items lovingly. I would definitely recommend this company. I also love to browse through the lookbooks for ideas.

High-quality linen bedding

The quality of the I Love Linen French linen sheet set is exceptional. The sheets are soft and breathable, and make the bedroom looks cozy and luxurious. My entire family wants linen sheets now... :)

Love my new linen tablecloth!

Love the warm, ochre colour of the tablecloth - It’s heavy but still delicate. Great look for a morning soirée with friends. Looks even better with the pinstripe napkins! Love it!

Goanna

GoannaVictoria

The product is of good quality

Received king size 1000 eqyiption cotton sheets. Delivered prompty, no damage. Still awaiting pre order of hotel quakity cloud order topper pillows doona cover etc. So l can't rate then yet.

Amazingly soft and good quality linen

All the items I have purchased have been such great quality (euro pillow cases and linen napkins). The linen is so soft, and not too thin. The items were just as described on the website, and exactly what I wanted and expected.
Can’t wait to purchase more products from I Love Linen in the future.

Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Utter luxury

If I could give 6 stars then I would. We love our linen and it is just heaven to sleep on! The colours are so pretty and our bedroom look is now peaceful, natural and luxurious. Can’t wait to buy some more.

Gorgeous gingham

I’m a sucker for a gingham print and this one is gorgeous. Lovely colouring and excellent quality - it looks right at home on the day bed in our guest bedroom!

Helsbels

HelsbelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and style!

Excellent quality linen pillowcases and beautifully constructed! They look amazing and are a dream to sleep on. Both of us will be adding to our bedroom linen collection. Highly recommend.

Absolute bliss!

My pillowcases are a dream! They match my bedding perfectly, cannot wait to add more to my collection, definitely will be getting a quilt cover and sheet set, best linen out there hands down!

Yelten

YeltenSydney, NSW

Beautiful just beautiful

These are by far the best linen I’ve ever had, the texture and the fabric is great for my son and myself who have eczema so soft and luxurious. I also had an issue where my pillow cases I bought were too big and they are happy for me to return them how nice is that no dramas . They understand we are human ! I have bought linen for my whole family and will continue to invest more from this Australian company ! And other companies should learn from this company if you want to succeed!

Coco

CocoDubbo

Gorgeous linen, great service!

The linen is beautiful - both soft and slightly textured, and a perfect finishing touch to the room. Customer service was great - especially the free swatches to help decide which colours!

Zaza fataso

Zaza fataso

Quilt cover loose

Queen quilt cover in grey reverse pattern nice linen but comes off my quilt easily needs readjustment constantly as slumps edges slips off during night otherwise good quality may need to work on a tighter fit or use buttons instead of loose grips

Alex

AlexMid North Coast, NSW

Bought the ochre pillows and now I want to get the whole set and more! Comfy and beautiful!

The linen is so comfortable and just adds so much to the ambience of my bedroom. Loving it the colour ochre and the quality of the linen fabric. Have been using them for a few months now and they still look like new

Jenren

JenrenNorthern Region, NSW

I Love 'My' Linen...don't know I lived without it before now!

The best sheets!

I purchased the sage green flat sheet, pillow cases and a fitted warm grey sheet and they are just divine! The colours look beautiful together and with every wash they get softer and more snuggly, but also don't cause you to overheat in warmer weather. Worth every dollar and I can't wait to save up and buy another set.

Britt S.

Britt S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Super cosy!

Beautiful linen that is cosy, soft and the selection of colours is great! I love all the earthy tones.
Our sheets arrived in cute little packaging and had care info on how to wash.
We highly recommend I love linen.

Luxury and simplicity!

I’m pretty fussy about what I put near my skin due to a high sensitivity to materials and textures. This linen is soft and feels so lovely to snuggle in to. I expected them to be good quality but I must say I’m pleasantly surprised and they have exceeded my expectations.
I will be telling all of my friends how excited I am about my I Love Linen!