i-Tech

i-Tech

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (130)
Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Excellent service

When purchasing my Crosley record player there was wait time of 4-6 weeks and my parcel was delivered within a week, so I was stoked. Item is as described on the website and service was excellent. Would definitely head back to i-Tech again.

Jewels

JewelsPerth, WA

Always purchase my hard drives from i-Tech, as never experienced any problems with service or goods.

Simple to navigate to the products I require from the website
Great range of products with different manufacturers' goods to choose from
Never have a problem with the hard drives I purchase

Bob

BobKaleen 2617, ACT

Disappointing. I cannot get it to work

I purchased a Logitech C615 portable webcam. I believe it was meant to come with a setup CD. It didn't. The only instructions supplied was a guide how to fit it physically on to my monitor. I have yet to figure out how to get it to work despite google searches for instructions.

I cant get it to connect . Help

Hello
I have tried to follow the instructions but I am unable to get it to connect.
Once you are in trouble there is no one to speak to for some help.

Product PurchasedTP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE650

Great quality

Decided to buy this after reading many positive reviews. was mulling over paying extra for the Bluetooth addition and I'm glad I did. Excellent sound quality and very easy set up. Bought Thursday night and arrived Monday morning, wasn't expecting delivery to be so on the ball (Geelong area). Nice work. Would recommend easily.

Product PurchasedEdifier R1280T

Josie V.

Josie V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Brands

Easy to navigate the store and the range of well known brands was excellent.
I had no issue with the quality of the produce as I own quite a few logitech items.

Product PurchasedLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Sally B.

Sally B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

This is the second time I have ordered from i-tech, really easy to navigate site, very quick delivery, all in all a happy customer, will buy again and recommend to others

Product PurchasedCanon Selphy CP1200BK
Uli

UliSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and quick

I was looking for a 4K dual monitor docking station (USB 3). I-Tech had it in stock, not many online shops had it. And they head the best price (including postage).
Delivery was quick. It was posted as soon as the money went in. I immediately got the notification about postage, including the tracking number.
Packaging was very good. Item in immaculate condition, as ordered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedUSB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort Mini Docking Station - 4K - GbE (StarTEch)

Colin

ColinTasmania

Can't wait to start archiving using these disks

Site was easy to navigate and had a good range of products.
The discs that I bought are good quality and reasonably priced.
I am looking forward to archiving thousands of photos that I certainly don't want to loose.

Wayne

WayneDarling Downs, QLD

Easy to buy and arrived on time

The HDD was easy to find in the store, arrived on time, and was easy to install. I have transferred everything to it and installed it in my computer easily.

David G.

David G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very Quick Delivery

I needed a Mic for my laptop as the in-built one was not working. I wanted a gaming headphone set with Mic and a USB port. Local stores were completely out of the cheaper versions. So I did a Google search and found one here that did the job - plug and play. Ordered Thursday evening and arrived Saturday morning for a Monday am Zoom Talk.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Keeping the customers satisfied

In the middle of the Covid-19 lock down I realised I needed a Webcam... like thousands of other people! Understandably stock was in short supply, everything was on backorder. I-Tech kept me informed as the order was delayed, and delayed again.
I'm grateful for their honesty and openness in a difficult time, and they offered to exchange or refund me.
Fortunately the webcam came through, and I'm very satisfied with the webcam and the whole process.

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pocket-sized miracle

My tiny Logitech webcam arrived yesterday and I had three online meetings using it today. Says on the box ‘plug and go’ and I plugged and went. That simple. Lovely image, compatible with my work laptop. Great price. ITech customer service helpful beyond expectation. Great communication, and getting it to me under present Coronavirus situation was indeed a miracle. I am very happy with my purchase and will be shopping with these suppliers again.

Product PurchasedWebcam
Milan

Milan

Quick turnaround

Very happy with iTech, they provided my item with a quick turnaround time. Received a prompt response with my email enquiry, would be more than happy to buy from them again.

Product PurchasedRazer Kiyo RZ19-02320100
Krug

KrugSydney, NSW

Always good.

Customer for many years. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. Sign for their special offers for free post. Not a lot more to say - it works - they are reliable and fast.

Ironic!! No response from i-Tech on DOA

I emailed i-tech twice re DOA with my purchase of RazerCoreX with no reply but I get an email to review their sales performance. Ironic! 0 out of 5 stars

Warranty Claim MadeYes

What I wanted

Website easy to navigate through with great range of products Very satisfied with the product. I will return to the website to purchase other products in the next few weeks

Product PurchasedDual Monitor arm

ShazuraL

ShazuraL

Great company!

I was trying to get a product when they were basically sold out everywhere. I-Tech had limited stock and helped me to quickly be first in best dressed. Great and prompt customer service and the product works brilliantly. Would 100% order through them again.

Product PurchasedRazer Kiyo RZ19-02320100
Satit P

Satit PCentral Queensland, QLD

great service fast delivery

very happy with service easy to find products on the website, highly recommended for anyone looking to get tech goods online, offer free delivery and fast quick reply on any questions.

Michael F.

Michael F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, great service, fast delivery.

Very happy with the product (HP Reverb Pro) - excellent resolution for seated VR gaming. Great communication from i-Tech (especially given COVID-19), extremely fast delivery once product was available (initially on backorder from HP).

Product PurchasedHP Reverb Pro