i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (248)

Ron

RonSydney

Great Service

Good stock of hard to find items at quite reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. Have bought from them for several years and will again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Logitech BRIO Webcam - Excellent!

Great service and quick delivery from i-Tech. Product is exactly what I ordered and is a fantastic webcam. Would highly recommend both i-Tech and the Logitech BRIO webcam.

Excellent product

Great value from a reputable company and speedy delivery.
Was great to be able to select from a variety on manufacturers.

Samsung 1TB Portable SSD

As I have purchase from i-Tech before, I found their store easy to navigate thru. I did not encounter any issues or delays with ordering the SSD, and payment was easy.
The Samsung portable SSD is "Gold" - it is the 3rd one I have purchased and it just perform so well - very fast for uploading and downloading and it works with my phone too, so I can easily transfer via the SSD from computer to phone or visa versa.

Danielle H.

Danielle H.Sydney, NSW

Easy to order and quick delivery

Product availability was accurate and shipped quickly. Very happy with the website functionality and the price was also on par or better than competitors.

Aaron L.

Aaron L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Issue with Supply, Absolutely not the fault of I-tech, no "Gotya" shenanigans here+

I ordered a GPU which due to the current situation was delayed significantly. Full refund, no issues and super polite!

1TB SSD

So far so good with the drive. The service was prompt, and it was a good deal.
Freight free was a deciding factor.

Chrissie Moran

Chrissie MoranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value, prompt delivery

The web site is straightforward, ordering and payment without problems and they deliver sooner rather than later. Great value stock. I shall be using i Tech all the time from now on

Gareth Craddock

Gareth CraddockSydney, NSW

Great prices on webcams

Highly recommend. Got a good quality webcam at the best price around. Have now bought a number for our workplace and service hard to fault.

Steve M.

Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

very competitive price, super fast dispatch and delivery make I-tech my go to store for I.T. gear. You also earn points for each purchase which can be used against any future orders which further reduces their already competitive prices.

Beth Langley

Beth LangleySydney, NSW

Just what I needed

I-tech service is prompt with the stock on hand. Great to deal with website easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the product just what I need

John P.

John P.Northeast, VIC

My recent purchase

I find great stuff on the I-Tech Site that is so appreciated
Your Service of Invoicing and Dispatch to delivery is seamless and informative
Thankyou

Fraser

FraserPerth, WA

Perplexed

Webby

WebbyPerth, WA

Dishonest scamming online store. DONT TRUST

NEVER BUY FROM ITECH. Deceptive product pricing and when you buy they don’t honor the sale. Then spam you daily.

esbglenn

esbglennGoldfields, WA

Impressive Product - much lighter than I expected

I purchased 2 x SanDisk 256GB Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C SDDDC2-256G from i-Tech at quite a good price. They arrived in reasonable time (I am in rural Western Australia), in excellent conditions. Not only do they work well but are smaller and lighter than I expected - very happy :)

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Worth waiting for in view of the Pandemic

I purchased a Canon iP8760 in October 2020 at a good price but, due to Covid, there were none available in Australia. In the new year I inquired about possible delivery date but it was all guesswork - for everyone. I'Tech offered to return my money but I couldn't buy the printer anywhere so held on. On 2.2.21 the printer arrived. This took me by surprise as I'd had no notice that it was being despatched. Apart from that, the service from I-Tech has been very good. I recommended them to a fellow member of a camera club who is in the process of ordering. Buyers can be confident of professional service.

Smooth and hassle free

Title says it all really. I logged in to specifically look for one item that I had been quoted for elsewhere... ordered and delivered with no problems at a cheaper price

Happy first time customer

Had a catastrophic switch failure. i-Tech were the cheapest around for the device I needed. Shipping was faster than predicted in the middle of a lockdown on the other side of the country. Got what I needed, when I needed at a price I was more than happy with. First time purchase, but won't be the last.

onairpic

onairpicSydney, NSW

Great Price and Quick Delivery

I have bought several items from this site because of their excellent price and excellent delivery time. Buy with confidence.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

I have purchased twice from i-Tech and although in both cases the product was well priced and delivered in good condition, I had to follow up initial progress (by email) only to find that the device had "just been despatched". I did not actually receive an auto 'despatched' notification for either purchase. Need to improve progress update efficiency. Also when I asked for technical assistance for a Ubiquiti product, my only option was to email (no phone assistance) and I was simply sent a link. There is no way to actually speak to a person with technical knowledge. Even so, I would buy from i-Tech again. Price and delivery is good.