i-Tech

i-Tech

Myth55au

Myth55au

These guys have been reliable..quick delivery..as advertised..no problems

Iv had a number of items from these guys and they have always proven to be reliable.
The products are as advertised and the delivery has always been quick to W.A

John Kap

John KapSydney, NSW

My goto IT tech store

Have used them multiple times, and have never needed to return an item. Delivery is prompt and if they don't have an item in stock, reasonably accurate with ETA. I subscribe to their mailing / special list and periodically something comes up that's what I need and a bargain.

JandJ

JandJAU

Fixed shipping to keep order on time

Was my 2nd purchase from I-Tech in the past month. They always post promptly and package sensitive items well. No jamming of contents. They also promptly fixed a shipping address error so my goods arrived in a few days.

PeterK

PeterKSydney, NSW

Good quality and good service

I have always found I-Tech to be reliable good value and prompt in delivery. The specials Emails are useful although not much choice in offers with free delivery almost always the item required are presented they must read my mind!

Great Service!

When I placed my order it was about 5 minutes to the cut-off for free delivery. Someone at i-Tech must have been a bit trigger happy and the free delivery had already disappeared, but a quick phone call and all was fixed. I say that's great service, because it's not if you have a problem but how the problem is handled. The problem was handled perfectly. Thank you i-Tech!

Super Clean Premium Care

Super Clean Premium CareCentral Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Easy to find what I wanted. Great range of products. I received genuine products, over the moon, Highly recommend checking their website. Looking forward to dealing with them again, keep up the good work

JK

JKPeel, WA

Perfect

Excellent customer service, well packaged item and fast delivery. Easy to navigate website. Plethora of products on offer, with an excellent range of brands. Perfect. Will definitely shop with again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLiquid cooling

Pretty good for the price

Good store, easy navigation. Didn't look at the whole store so don't know the range. Satisfied with the product pending it's longevity. I like to know if a product is going to last more than a year.

Product PurchasedSlide and photo scanner

noelene

noeleneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unsatisfied customer service and no refund.

Purchased Digital Photo Frame, less months later became faulty, returned it as per their instructions and my costs, only to be told that the box was damaged and the screen smashed. Warranty was void. Looked like they had hit it with a hammer at the other end so they didn't have to replace it. Wouldn't give me a replacement and even going to Fair Trading NSW. Not at all a very nice company to get products from, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have found out since the no replacement that they do no have the Digital Photo Frames in stock, so guess what they did with mine, SMASHED IT, SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO REPLACE IT OR REFUND. VERY UNSATISFIELD CUSTOMER.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CaptPete

CaptPete

U-Green Apple Watch Charger

The above item was ordered and received quickly. I-Tech dispatched and delivered promptly with good communication. The charger has been working perfectly as described. I would definitely visit this store again should the need arise and heartily recommend

Bray

Bray

Great customer service and response times.

Found what i was looking for straight away.
Easily purchased goods and had updated information of when it would all arrive.
For a company i had never heard of previously i was very very pleased with I-tech.

Janis

JanisNorth Queensland, QLD

We could not find the DVD +R anywhere and then I googled you and the cost and service was excellent. Quickly posted and arrived safely. Thanks Itech so much Janis

Product PurchasedDVD+R

Sy R

Sy RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great prices, fast service, excellent communication!

I always do my research before buying and I-tech have been fantastic. Their advertised price was the absolute best price I could find, even beating my full time student discount from the manufacturer. Their service and communication are excellent. Product arrived in perfect condition. I’ve book marked them for all my future tech needs and you should too!
Thank you Team I-tech.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S4 Keyboard folio cover black

Excellent value and delivered the next day

I have purchased laptops and accessories over the years from I-Tech. My most recent purchase was a 1TB NVMe Intel SSD and Simplecom case. The prices were the lowest I could find and the products were delivered overnight to me in Tassie.

Outstanding value and service, as always from these folks.

Amelia85

Amelia85South East Queensland, QLD

Always reliable

i-Tech has an large range of items, the website is easy to navigate, and delivery times are good. I have dealt with i-Tech for some years, and find purchasing from this company to be easy and trouble-free.

Exfso

ExfsoAdelaide

This works very well for the price and size

Happy with purchase, worked as advertised at a good price. I like the fact that one can get free shipping with the use of a supplied code as well, all in all a good experience.

Product PurchasedThumb drive

Zach H.

Zach H.South East Queensland, QLD

Well organized with quick dispatch.

Good range of products with an easy to navigate website and fast dispatch. I disagree with them using Toll Couriers for delivery but not something I'd dock them a star for.

Granny

GrannySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Both products are stylish, soothing & comfortable

I found what I was looking for without any dramas. Ordered what I was after &, despite one product on back order, I received my purchase in very quick timeframe. Thank you

Great Bag for Surface Go

This STM tablet bag is great for carrying around a Microsoft Surface Go - I ordered it from the ITech website after seeing it in their daily email for AUD 20 with free delivery. At that stage, the STM make was an attraction as I've got STM case for my iPad. I've been using the bag for a week now and it looks good and works well - I can recommend.

Product PurchasedSTM Tablet bag

BillS

BillSNew South Wales

Perfect service

I used i-tech for the first time when I found an item there at a better price than anywhere else, including on the maker's own store. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick and efficient. Five star!

Product Purchasedupright go 2