i-Tech

i-Tech

CaptPete

CaptPete

U-Green Apple Watch Charger

The above item was ordered and received quickly. I-Tech dispatched and delivered promptly with good communication. The charger has been working perfectly as described. I would definitely visit this store again should the need arise and heartily recommend

Bray

Bray

Great customer service and response times.

Found what i was looking for straight away.
Easily purchased goods and had updated information of when it would all arrive.
For a company i had never heard of previously i was very very pleased with I-tech.

Janis

JanisNorth Queensland, QLD

We could not find the DVD +R anywhere and then I googled you and the cost and service was excellent. Quickly posted and arrived safely. Thanks Itech so much Janis

Product PurchasedDVD+R
Sy R

Sy RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great prices, fast service, excellent communication!

I always do my research before buying and I-tech have been fantastic. Their advertised price was the absolute best price I could find, even beating my full time student discount from the manufacturer. Their service and communication are excellent. Product arrived in perfect condition. I’ve book marked them for all my future tech needs and you should too!
Thank you Team I-tech.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S4 Keyboard folio cover black

Excellent value and delivered the next day

I have purchased laptops and accessories over the years from I-Tech. My most recent purchase was a 1TB NVMe Intel SSD and Simplecom case. The prices were the lowest I could find and the products were delivered overnight to me in Tassie.

Outstanding value and service, as always from these folks.

Amelia85

Amelia85South East Queensland, QLD

Always reliable

i-Tech has an large range of items, the website is easy to navigate, and delivery times are good. I have dealt with i-Tech for some years, and find purchasing from this company to be easy and trouble-free.

Exfso

ExfsoAdelaide

This works very well for the price and size

Happy with purchase, worked as advertised at a good price. I like the fact that one can get free shipping with the use of a supplied code as well, all in all a good experience.

Product PurchasedThumb drive

Zach H.

Zach H.South East Queensland, QLD

Well organized with quick dispatch.

Good range of products with an easy to navigate website and fast dispatch. I disagree with them using Toll Couriers for delivery but not something I'd dock them a star for.

Granny

GrannySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Both products are stylish, soothing & comfortable

I found what I was looking for without any dramas. Ordered what I was after &, despite one product on back order, I received my purchase in very quick timeframe. Thank you

Great Bag for Surface Go

This STM tablet bag is great for carrying around a Microsoft Surface Go - I ordered it from the ITech website after seeing it in their daily email for AUD 20 with free delivery. At that stage, the STM make was an attraction as I've got STM case for my iPad. I've been using the bag for a week now and it looks good and works well - I can recommend.

Product PurchasedSTM Tablet bag

BillS

BillSNew South Wales

Perfect service

I used i-tech for the first time when I found an item there at a better price than anywhere else, including on the maker's own store. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick and efficient. Five star!

Product Purchasedupright go 2

Excellent service

I receive regular email from the company and I always look at it. If I see something I’d like I buy it! Excellent service. Prompt delivery and everything is in good order.

Consistently fantastic

Their website and logo might not be so pretty, but their prices and service are absolutely fantastic. Easy sales process, fast postage. It's great - I highly recommend this company. This last bit of text is to reach "30" words.

Slightly disappointed

Easy to navigate the store and find exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied with the range of products available. Disappointed by the quality of the product bought as it was a lot heavier than I expected or wanted.

Adam T.

Adam T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just fantastic, from start to delivery!

Ordered a Fryzen Gamerstorm CPU cooler on the 25th, had my Fryzen Gamerstorm CPU cooler in my hands on the 27th. Easy to browse website, easy to order Just Fantastic!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

They won’t do return and refund!

I orders Brydge wireless keyboard 12.9. I follow instructions both from manual and online. When I closed both together my ipad and the keyboard like laptop. It crashed my ipad screen protector (good thing there is otherwise it will be my ipad!). As a result, it left a scratch on the keyboard as well.

They don’t want to refund it nor replace it because its not faulty!!!!!!!!!

The main online company OF Brydge offered refund and replacement! But why not them????

Product PurchasedBrydge wireless keyboard

Sandra39

Sandra39Perth, WA

Exactly as advertised

Super fast deliver, too. Was refreshing to not have to wait weeks for an online order. Got an email about what was on sale, clicked on the link in the email, and there was, and NOT sold out, as what happens too often with other sale sites.

Product PurchasedSamsung High Speed MicroSD Cards

Ryan

Ryan

Great daily specials and service is 2nd to none

Bought a product from the daily specials and it was delivered quick and in perfect condition. Always happy to deal with i-Tech, their customer service is excellent and their easy to use website.

Product PurchasedLogitech Z623 Computer Speakers

WLN

WLNNSW, 2041

Great company to deal with and a trusted source

Huge selection so pays to know what you’re looking for. If you are knowledgeable you’ll score a bargain no doubt. Postage and delivery terms outstanding and your loyalty gets rewards too

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should be able to buy with out signing up if using paypal , other you will be spam

found what i was looking for, i didnt buy as i didn't want to sign up should be able to buy as a guest if using PayPal, as paypal has your details