i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (216)
peter

peter

OMG this mob are one of the WORST I have EVER Dealt with!

Bought and paid for a laptop battery from these bozo's in August 2020 they have pushed & pushed the backorder to 27th January 2021 at this stage. NOBODY takes any responsibility they just send anonymous emails to advise your order has been placed on another backorder and then another.

Robert A.

Robert A.Perth, WA

Excellent shop

Easy web order, great product range and price.
Always prompt delivery.
Well done guys, keep on your great work and customer services

CKJ

CKJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't fault i-Tech

I have bought a few items from i-Tech over the years and have never been disappointed. My most recent purchase was 12 days ago. The item was priced very favourably and i-Tech delivered it interstate overnight. Super impressive!

Very good

Very fast delivery and best price - highly recommended tech supply outfit. easy web site to work with, great range. I will definitely come back and recommend the website.

Great service, fast delivery,

Great quality products. Very easy to navigate the website. Impressed with the fast delivery. I will definitely come back and recommend the website.

Product PurchasedYealink VP530

Nicolette

NicoletteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fujitsu Scanners - Easy to purchase and quick delivery

3 separate orders during lockdown and covid restrictions with fast delivery to different addresses in Melbourne. Very happy thank you

Product PurchasedFUJITSU Image Scanner ScanSnap iX500

Mick

MickHunter Region, NSW

3D active glasses

Fast delivery, easy web site to work with, great range. Active 3D glasses with bluetooth, easy setup and comfortable to wear.

Product PurchasedActive 3D glasses

Rob

RobMid North Coast, NSW

Good site, a bit better communication would have helped.

I ordered 11 Cat7 cables for rewiring my house to ethernet, part of a bigger project to have better LAN connectivity. I went wtih CAT 7 to future proof. I recieved the cables in two separate deliveries. That was ok, except there was no communication from i-Tech about the separate deliveries. Not a big deal but letting me know the rest of my oder was on its way soon would have been nice. This is the first time to purchase from i-Tech, would do so again.

Martin S

Martin S

Good site, excellent range, great prices

I've been buying from i-Tech for many years. Their site is nice, the range is impressive and the prices after often among the cheapest in Australia. Sometimes items appear to be duplicated on the site with both old and new prices, but if you know this then you can ensure you're always getting the version with a better price. I follow their specials and sometimes find something that fits my needs. This time it was a webcam. It arrived quickly and works nicely for me under Linux. Note that I'm rating the product quality 4/5 because I know there are better quality webcams out there - it is what I expected, so I'm happy...

MSS

MSS

Excellent Product Range

This is the go to shop for anyone that builds computer systems. Even if you are not a tech wizard you will save a lot on tech by using this shop than going through a retail store.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great special

I purchased a HP USB-C Power Bank & 65W charger. Delivery was prompt and tracking accurate. I like the daily specials (probably too much) and have purchased over the last couple of years.

Perfect !

User friendly site to order from. Company stays in touch with shipping updates. Item ordered exactly as pictured and arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend I-Tech to my friends and family.

Son Dinh

Son DinhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought Logitech Brio 4K Webcam from I-Tech

The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. The range of products offered is great. The delivery was prompt. Everything was painless. Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedLogitech brio 4k webcam

Colin B.

Colin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Product as advertised, comparably priced and prompt delivery. After sales support woeful!

I purchased a Dell Monitor and a HP USB-C power bank recently. Both products arrived quickly but the power bank was faulty out-of-the-box. After sales support around the faulty powerbank was slow and unacceptable in my opinion to the point where I gave up after wasting more time on trying to get a replacement than the product was worth. I would not recommend I-Tech to anyone based on this experience.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Fast, quality service, GREAT prices, very happy customer

This was my first visit to I-Tech, I needed a synology power supply and iTech had official parts at less than half the price I could find on amazon or anywhere else. Really fast transport and responsive team.

I strongly recommend using this business, I will continue to do so!

Product Purchasedsynology power supply

No service

I contacted the company 3 times in the course of a week with no reply and they shut down their phones!! They seem to deliver quickly, but that is not sufficient. Zero post sales assistance.

D M.

D M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honeywell Label Printers

Ordered a couple of Honeywell Thermal Label printers. Items arrived within a few days of purchase.
Very happy with seller communication re when items were sent. They supplied a Startrack tracking number.
Damien Mc

Product PurchasedHoneywell Label Printers
Thuan N.

Thuan N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fantastic service! prompt delivery!

excellent service! very prompt delivery of my corsair power supply and it arrived in great condition. The product itself was a corsair power supply that does an excellent job. Very happy, would definitely buy from again.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Service and Shipping, great product

bought the ergotron 45-475-216 as a heavy duty arm for my ultrawide monitor.
The product alone is everything you pay for. This does come with a higher price tag but with a 10yr warranty and everything included for all sorts of layout and configurations you may need, its worth it. Product is designed for all users and you can tell the materials used, they haven't taken shortcuts. I needed no tools for setup as everything was included and instructions were legible and easy to read.
Given shipping times during covid, I still received my arm within 7 business days .

Great product and fast online service.

Product PurchasedErgotron Hx Monitor Arm 45-475-216