i-Tech

i-Tech

Good shop with fair prices.

The store provided enough information to select the correct product in detail. The store also handled payment well. Where things could have been better is in confirming the payment and details of shipment, however I got full details in reply to an email inquiry. All in all, the shop delivered in a timely fashion for a fair price.

Plantronics Headphones

I am very pleased with the service received from I-Tech. After waiting 2 weeks for delivery of Plantronic Headphones I emailed I-Tech in regard to the slow delivery. Within a few hours I received an apology and a promise of express delivery. I received the headphones the next day and am very pleased with the product.
I have previously purchased products with good service, good prices and usually free delivery with specials.
Garry
Tasmania

Excellent service.

Underpromised and over-delivered on shipping times, good selection and great price. I felt that they followed up with good communications and that everything was easy to find.

I was very satisfied with the keyboard and mousepad that I purchased.

HDMI HDbiT Extender

The I Tech online website was easy to naviGate. The search function was accurate and gog me the result I wanted. The range of the HDMI HDbiT extender (model 383 Pro) and the description of each helped me to decide which one is suited. Payment function was easy; Paypal or Credit card or direct debit. Though I could not work out why I have a surcharge fee of $3.64.

The product received was very well package and the tracking number was provided. Although I paid for standard post, the parcel arrived within 3 days.

The set up for the HDMI extender was very easy, the manual though small but it did guide me to the require step for setting up.

Now I can watched Optus TV in two rooms. The signal is good, there are no lag time or loss of picture quality. The extender and receiver are small and light, would not recommend any drop.

Product PurchasedHDMI extender

Reliable Tech Store

I receive the daily specials email and find that there are good items every so often. The quality is good and the delivery is fast. What more could you want. Thanks for the service.

Great phone

Very happy with the Motorola phone. Took couple of weeks on back order Great value compared to the iPhone I previously had. Well packaged and delivered to my door worth waiting for.

Product PurchasedMotorola Moto G6 Play

Love it!

I found it was easy to navigate around the clean looking website. Index and drop down menus make items easy to find. A fair range of choices of quality items available and at competitive prices.

Great Hard Drive.

Great price, and fast delivery! The website is easy to use, and product search is accurate an reliable. Would definitely recommend I-tech to anyone looking far bargain priced electronics and accessories.

Delivered on schedule

We have being buying from i-tech for a number of years now, they have always being up front with the delivery time frame and on schedule. Online ordering have being easy and straight forward. No complains.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

RIPPED-OFF. 3rd Rate supplier. BE WARY

I-Tech took my order and money, disregarded my delivery request to post the itme to my Post Office box because it would be likely I would not be at home to receive a delivery. Instead they engaged a courier company TOLL who lied about the delivery and on further enquiries with TOLL I discovered the courier dumped the item in the Junk Mail area in the mail boxes area (could not fit into letterbox) which ensured it was dumped as rubbish.
I-Tech have been reticent to admit they totally goofed. I-Tech offered to refund but have not done so. Instead the are protracting the issue. Number of emails and phone calls are so numerous that the 'walk-away' is less stressful than chasing these less than co-operative people who blatantly either are incompetent or steal.
BE WARY, not much integrity or co-operation with these suppliers.
Suggest you shop around it will be cheaper and you will get your stuff even if it costs more.

Good stuff

Couldn’t find what I needed anywhere, they got one for me on back order and sent it out, took a just over a week but they go it out to me because they had to order it from somewhere I guess. Happy overall

Straightforward

I find it easy to find what I'm looking for on the i-Tech website, but in general I tend to do my product research first then shop online. I-tech had what I wanted at a competitive if not the cheapest price. I have a purchase history with this company and have been satisfied when I've needed to return a product. I-tech has a large range including quality products. In this case, I bought a QNAP NAS, the quality of which will only be clear in the long-term.

Product PurchasedQNAP TS-128A NAS

Purchase Computer Carry Bag

Ordered product online - had to call them the next day to work out how to pay via paypal as that option was offered at checkout and a little confusing to use. The person I spoke with was most helpful and pleasant. After paying for order, the bag was delivered quickly with Aust Post parcel tracking. All good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Super quick postage, brilliant customer service.

I ordered a pair of Jabra Elite 65T earbuds, they were shipped the next day, with constant updates along the way from iTech. Recommend the website completely, and will probably end up buying from them again.

Samsung USB

It was easy to navigate the store I am very happy with what I purchased. The quality of all the Samsung products I purchase are excellent as is this one.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to order from; quick and fast replies with issues

I would give 5-stars if I was told in the order form that P.O. Boxes were not allowed. Despite that, it was quickly resolved and the order dispatched to me.

No more chemicals!!

Saw the ad and went straight to the product on the website. Arrived early - very happy. The product works well but I do not know where to get extra pads and cloths. Thought that there would be more than one in the kit.

Fast shipping. Well trusted supplier

Fast shipping. Well trusted supplier. Used this store several times and never had a problem.

Product PurchasedParrot Bebop 2

I would suggest everyone avoid this retailer.

Not satisfied with services. Really bad experience with this company, poor in relationships and customer service, no negotiation, no item return, no refounds and also tou cannot swap for other products. I would suggest everyone avoid this retailer.

Great service, they stock items other retailers do not stock and available for delivery next day. I bought Nvidia quadro card and a rare DP to HDMI active converter =