i-Tech

i-Tech

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (196)

Filled my needs

Amazed to find the exact electrical cord that I needed to replace a 25 year old one that broke
Fast and easy ordering at checkout and very efficient delivery
Very impressed

Michael W.

Michael W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Digitalk 4 in 1 Scanner works very good

Purchasing from I-Tech was easy and efficient with prompt delivery.
Their range of products is great and their web site was also easy to navigate.
I would definitely purchase from I-Tech again.

Product PurchasedDigtalk 4 in 1 Scanner

Quokka

QuokkaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast shipping!

I shopped with i-tech a long long time ago and was not happy with the stock levels and shipping time but recently decided to give them another go. My order arrived much much quicker this time! very happy with the delivery. not only that it was the best priced out of many stores.

Product Purchasedinwin 925

Above & beyond service

A shipment with my back order didn’t arrive on time due to COVID delivery delays. I-tech were super helpful in giving advice for replacement parts and recommendations for my 14yr old who’s building his own comp.

120ah lithium agm battery

Brought the 120ah lithium battery to replace my old agm 120ah. Out preformed it by 3days with 65l waeco connected. Highly recommend. Very easy to use. Will be purchasing a second one for cranking battery.

Product PurchasediTechworld 120AH 12 Volt Lithium Battery

Perfect Mouse!

As usual great range of products and this Razer Deathadder gaming mouse was exactly what I wanted, great price and delivered to my door within 2 days of ordering. Have been purchasing products from i-Tech for a number of years and have always found their pricing to be very competitive.

Product PurchasedRazer DeathAdder

Delmae C.

Delmae C.South East Queensland, QLD

Product arrived very quickly and as described. Nothing to complain about. If only all orders placed to other companies came as quickly and as described then life would be much simpler.

Perry

PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive pricing but extremely long delivery time.

Ordered computer speakers on 3 August 2020, item was listed as on back-order with an ETA of 9 September 2020. Received an email from the organisation today (9 September 2020) advising that item is still currently on back order and will be delayed to 28 September 2020. As competitive as their pricing maybe, there is no point ordering from an organisation that is unable to ensure that their products are delivered in a timely manner. Imagine waiting close to 2 months for an order to arrive.

Product PurchasedEdifier R2000DB
Paul M.

Paul M.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful service and support

Purchased JABRA PANACAST with plug and play instructions. Product failed to launch on several machines.
i-tech are delaying my claim to return product for refund claiming they have to have Jabra approval.

Product PurchasedJabra Panacast webcam

Dem.F

Dem.FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store

Great online range of computer products. I found the prices to be competitive with the bigger chains if not better. My order was sent really quickly and packed with care. I'd definitely buy from again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Regular specials with free shipping

I have utilised this store numerous times over the past 5 years.
- extensive range
- product is well packaged for shipping
- regularly advertised specials including free shipping
- i routinely recommended this store

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

great! fast shipping low prices

great!
- fast and well priced shipping
- immedietley posted part of the order, (items that were in stock) and posted out of stock items later.
- responsive email communication
- great prices on stocked items, and postage

I will buy from them again.

Product Purchasedyealink

Professional and fast turnaround of everything from emails to actual goods delivery.

Store was well laid out ...search functionality worked very well ... easy to drill down into specs for each product researched ... the range is huge ... bigger than most stores in Australia.
We had to cancel an order that appeared to be in stock on-screen but was later found to be out of stock and a refund was promptly organised. Great customer service - this is the part of the business where we really get to see what their customer service is designed to handle. We will continue to purchase and note that quality of products has never been questioned by anyone from our team in over 8 years of buying from I-tech.com.au

Ben C.

Ben C.Campbell 2612, ACT

Always reliable.

I've shopped with these folks for years. Only once had a problem with goods out of stock - they let me know quickly and made the necessary arrangement. Can't argue with the service, or the free shipping on the specials.

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3

Andrew S.

Andrew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service and communications on delivery

Ordered a very small fan splitter power cable but it was exactly what I needed. ebay and amazon had crazy price, postage and delivery times in comparison so buyer beware they are not that great anymore. Arrived in a few days with great Aus Post tracking info. Only slight complaint is that for an $8 cable i-tech insisted on signature only delivery so I had to go out of my way to get to post office the next day and take time off work. An option to select non signature delivery would be nice. But great value and service overall.

GIW

GIWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to find what I wanted, great range and prompt service, quick postage time and very satisfied with the product received. Will be purchasing from this store again in the future.

Product PurchasedDual Drive Go USB Type C
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy

Excellent product, sturdy and strong, easy to assemble, super quick delivery - arrived 2 days after order was placed. Would definitely buy from this company again and highly recommend this product.

Jamoze

JamozeCentral, SA

Great Price & good service

I have been a customer of i-Tech for many years & as usual the ordering, shipping and delivery was first class. I purchased a Crucial MX500 SSD at a very competitive price, thanks i-Tech

Product PurchasedCrucial MX500 SSD

Avoid i-Tech all together

I purchased a D-link Dual Band Wireless Ac1600 Adsl2+ from i-tech recently. The product turned out to be faulty and I needed to return it. They finally agreed to a refund but did not refund the full amount - claiming "we have provided the service of shipping the item". This is complete crap and they should have provided the refund in full. Their customer service team took a week to reply to emails and you could never get them on the phone.
Simply avoid.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedD-Link Python AC1600 DSL-2888A

Seamless transaction

From ordering to shipping and delivery, the purchase of a webcam from i-Tech was seamless. Their range of products good and their prices competitive. I would like to see a better search function on their website for comparing some products by specification, e.g. notebook computers. Currently all you can do is search by price. For that kind of product it's really necessary to compare the specification at the search level.

Product PurchasedLogitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam