Listing monitored by Ice Jewellery

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prices are very good

I purchased diamond earrings for my wife’s birthday. I paid extra for ‘gift wrapping’ and a message. The imagery online showed ribbon but all I received was the box and a black bag, no ribbon, no wrapping paper - it was still nice but underwhelming. The message was on white card.
I would still purchase from Ice Jewellery again.

Ice OnlineIce Jewellery
Tim

The customer service and willingness to improve the product is fantastic!

barbara
barbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

gold belcher bracelet

first time buyer with this company.was a bit wary at first as thought the gold belcher chain might of been to o delicate to wear all the time,but with speaking to customer advise lady i went and bought it.have just recieved and was very happily surprised on lovely and sturdy it is.thought it might get "lost"with my other large chains but stands out beautifully.pricing was great overall cannot fault the company

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

Lovely bracelet but very frail

Chose the delicate open bracelet in silver...looks lovely but quite small. I have to leave it on as it's so delicate that I'm sure it will break if I bend the silver to take on and off. Packaged nicely. Staff rang me to see if I would up my star rating. I can't because for over 100.00 it's so frail and the cz stones look like they have small holes in them giving them the look in some light that the stone is missing...about 6 people have told me I've lost a stone. A lovely bracelet that you really need to treat gently. Staff did say they would send me a return VOUCHER but I did not get one.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Hi Jac, I am sorry for your experience and I'm sorry you never received your return voucher. If you can please send us an email at info@iceonline.com.au, we can look into sorting this out for you!

Jac
JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Always happy with my purchases and customer service

I have purchased many pieces of jewellery for myself and as gifts.

They always turn up in beautifully presented boxes and the quality of the jewellery is excellent.

One time I purchased a Pearl necklace and earring set for my niece's 21st. The earrings were not in the parcel. One email and they had the earrings to me within two days, no questions asked. My niece loved her gift.

Great company with a wide array of products at competitive prices, love shopping on their site.

Love that you can use Afterpay.

CRom C.
CRom C.Perth, WA

Online processing fast and payment options great

Bought an MK watch, online experience is great with pictures of items posted and payment options using Afterpay is fantastic as able to spread payment in 4 fortnights. Received the item as advised and item look exactly as per website. Truly recommended Ice Jewellery for online shopping.

Carmen
CarmenMelbourne

Amazing customer service

I had a small problem, no problems with Simon it was rectified straight away and without any problems at all. The quality of my earrings are absolutely beautiful. I wont hesitate to order from them again, in fact I have my eye on a couple of beautiful pieces. Thank you Simon again, you are amazing and an absolute credit to this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service. Quality as guaranteed.

I was out with my friends and I received a call about my purchase so they could ship it. To contact customers on confirming purchases is just excellent.

Just 2 days later, I receive a knock on the door with my purchase of my watch. I open it and the quality is perfect. I am so satisfied with my purchase and I will definitely purchase again. Keep it up!

JessFalcon
JessFalconSydney, NSW

Bought a gift for my sister and she liked it

bought for my sister and she liked in - she just said that packaging was a bit basic but otherwise she was happy. nice work will buy again from here soon

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Jess. So glad your sister was happy with her gift :-)

Very pretty Necklace

First time i got the daniel wellington watch from
ice jewellery is for my uncle and he loves he wore it everyday. Second time is the sterling silver side-heart name necklace for my self and i love it, the necklace look very high end. I would recommend ice jewellery for sure and i would repurchase some things again from them. 2 thumbs up..

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Julie! I'm so glad you've had such great experiences with us. We love that your uncle loves his watch! We look forward to helping you out with all future jewellery needs :-)

Find out how Ice Jewellery compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

The fast deliverly is amazing and professional..love the products..happy customer alround.

Service is very prompt. I couldn't ask for better service..10 out of 10. There was no hidden cost. The jewellery is what i expected. Many thanks.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks for such an honest review Reney! We are so glad you had such a great experience. We hope you love all jewellery you receive from us. Thanks so much for shopping with us.

Excellent.good customer service good value and nice watch

I bought Michael kors watch from ice jewellery i got good price and watch it’s lovely I’m very happy also customer service 10 out of 10

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your watch and had such a great experience with us :-)

SO CUTE

I bought a ring from these guys and i didn’t expect it to be so cute! I love it! Thank you!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Anna! I'm so glad you love your ring! Thank you for shopping with us :-) I hope you have a great new year and an even better 2019.

Marlie
MarlieMiners Rest

Excellent quality products.

Excellent customer service. Easy workable website. Brand name jewellery quality, range and pricing is great. Jewellery brand is the real deal.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Marlie! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) Your words are very very kind! Thank you for putting so much trust in us and for letting others know.

jojo95
jojo95Tamworth

Super & speedy!

I have purchased 2 Daniel Wellingtons from ICE. Amazing speedy service & love the watches. Great prices too! Will def be back ;) x

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Jojo! So glad you love your Daniel Wellington watches :-) I hope you love all future orders with us! Thank you for your continued support and for shopping with us.

Andy
AndySydney

10 our of 10 for experience

Loved everything about the experience of buying jewellery from ice. The sapphire hoop earrings are stunning and my best friend that I bought them for will be in love with them as I am!!!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Andy! I'm so happy that you loved your experience! I hope your best friend absolutely loves her new sapphire earrings as well :-) Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for such kind words.

Read more reviews - page 2