CRom C.

CRom C.Perth, WA

Online processing fast and payment options great

Bought an MK watch, online experience is great with pictures of items posted and payment options using Afterpay is fantastic as able to spread payment in 4 fortnights. Received the item as advised and item look exactly as per website. Truly recommended Ice Jewellery for online shopping.

Carmen

CarmenMelbourne

Amazing customer service

I had a small problem, no problems with Simon it was rectified straight away and without any problems at all. The quality of my earrings are absolutely beautiful. I wont hesitate to order from them again, in fact I have my eye on a couple of beautiful pieces. Thank you Simon again, you are amazing and an absolute credit to this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service. Quality as guaranteed.

I was out with my friends and I received a call about my purchase so they could ship it. To contact customers on confirming purchases is just excellent.

Just 2 days later, I receive a knock on the door with my purchase of my watch. I open it and the quality is perfect. I am so satisfied with my purchase and I will definitely purchase again. Keep it up!

JessFalcon

JessFalconSydney, NSW

Bought a gift for my sister and she liked it

bought for my sister and she liked in - she just said that packaging was a bit basic but otherwise she was happy. nice work will buy again from here soon

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Jess. So glad your sister was happy with her gift :-)

Very pretty Necklace

First time i got the daniel wellington watch from
ice jewellery is for my uncle and he loves he wore it everyday. Second time is the sterling silver side-heart name necklace for my self and i love it, the necklace look very high end. I would recommend ice jewellery for sure and i would repurchase some things again from them. 2 thumbs up..

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Julie! I'm so glad you've had such great experiences with us. We love that your uncle loves his watch! We look forward to helping you out with all future jewellery needs :-)

The fast deliverly is amazing and professional..love the products..happy customer alround.

Service is very prompt. I couldn't ask for better service..10 out of 10. There was no hidden cost. The jewellery is what i expected. Many thanks.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks for such an honest review Reney! We are so glad you had such a great experience. We hope you love all jewellery you receive from us. Thanks so much for shopping with us.

Excellent.good customer service good value and nice watch

I bought Michael kors watch from ice jewellery i got good price and watch it’s lovely I’m very happy also customer service 10 out of 10

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your watch and had such a great experience with us :-)

SO CUTE

I bought a ring from these guys and i didn’t expect it to be so cute! I love it! Thank you!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Anna! I'm so glad you love your ring! Thank you for shopping with us :-) I hope you have a great new year and an even better 2019.

Marlie

MarlieMiners Rest

Excellent quality products.

Excellent customer service. Easy workable website. Brand name jewellery quality, range and pricing is great. Jewellery brand is the real deal.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Marlie! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) Your words are very very kind! Thank you for putting so much trust in us and for letting others know.

jojo95

jojo95Tamworth

Super & speedy!

I have purchased 2 Daniel Wellingtons from ICE. Amazing speedy service & love the watches. Great prices too! Will def be back ;) x

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Jojo! So glad you love your Daniel Wellington watches :-) I hope you love all future orders with us! Thank you for your continued support and for shopping with us.

Andy

AndySydney

10 our of 10 for experience

Loved everything about the experience of buying jewellery from ice. The sapphire hoop earrings are stunning and my best friend that I bought them for will be in love with them as I am!!!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Andy! I'm so happy that you loved your experience! I hope your best friend absolutely loves her new sapphire earrings as well :-) Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for such kind words.

Racel Catchpole

Racel CatchpoleBunbury, WA

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Very happy with my watches and Jewelry. Beautiful Quality Product, Excellent Service, Quick delivery. Would shop here again and highly recommend.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review :-) I'm so happy you had such a great experience with us! So great to hear that you can't live without your watches and jewelry. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

White Rose

White RoseSydney, NSW

Stunning watches could ever had

Highly recommended! Fast shipping! If your looking for stunning watches, ice jewellery online shop is 100% the best! Definitely will be back again!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) Thank you for the recommendation too. I hope you continue to have great experiences with us :-)

Happy customer

I’m incredibly happy with the quality and the brief time I had to wait for my purchase. Will definitely be back to order more in the future.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Jessica :-) I'm so glad you're happy with the quality and delivery time. I hope we can meet all future expectations. Thank you for shopping with us :-)

Fantastic service

Very happy with my purchase and was delivered very promptly, thank you. Will definitely use this site again. The product was as described.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Lissy! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) I hope we can keep up the standards set for all future orders. Thank you for shopping with us :-)

The watch I've been looking for

Finally after years and years of looking i found my dream watch. It then arrived within 2 days and i have not taken it off since... thank you

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Erin :-) I'm so glad we were able to put years of searching to an end! Reviews like this make everything so worthwhile! Thank you for the kind words and thank you for shopping with us.

Just beautiful!

so happy with my jewelry and the service i received! Fast delivery was great. excellent site would definitely recommend. I will be back for sure!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Bec! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) So happy that you're happy with your jewelry and service. Thank you for shopping with us.

Excellent service. Frequent status reports and delivery updates. Quick delivery. Beautiful top quality products. Would happily shop here again and highly recommend.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review Wendy! I'm so glad you've had such a great experience with us :-) I hope we can exceed all future expectations! Thank you for shopping with us.

AJM

AJM

Stunning ring!

The ring is STUNNING! The quality is fantastic. Super fast shipping! I love it so much! Can not wait to wear it out!

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your ring :-) I also can't wait for you to wear it out! Thanks so much for shopping with us.

dynamiteport Elliot

Review of silver sky blue topaz ring

Love this beautiful sparkling statement ring. The ring sits comfortably on my finger. Sizing was accurate. Service was prompt too.

Ice J.Ice Jewellery

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your blue topaz ring and that it fits well. Thank you for shopping with us. I hope we manage to meet all future expectations :-)

dynamite

I look forward to making my next purchase.