Ice Jewellery

Bought a gift for my sister and she liked it

bought for my sister and she liked in - she just said that packaging was a bit basic but otherwise she was happy. nice work will buy again from here soon

Thanks so much for your review Jess. So glad your sister was happy with her gift :-)

Very pretty Necklace

First time i got the daniel wellington watch from
ice jewellery is for my uncle and he loves he wore it everyday. Second time is the sterling silver side-heart name necklace for my self and i love it, the necklace look very high end. I would recommend ice jewellery for sure and i would repurchase some things again from them. 2 thumbs up..

Thanks so much for your review Julie! I'm so glad you've had such great experiences with us. We love that your uncle loves his watch! We look forward to helping you out with all future jewellery needs :-)

The fast deliverly is amazing and professional..love the products..happy customer alround.

Service is very prompt. I couldn't ask for better service..10 out of 10. There was no hidden cost. The jewellery is what i expected. Many thanks.

Thanks for such an honest review Reney! We are so glad you had such a great experience. We hope you love all jewellery you receive from us. Thanks so much for shopping with us.

Excellent.good customer service good value and nice watch

I bought Michael kors watch from ice jewellery i got good price and watch it’s lovely I’m very happy also customer service 10 out of 10

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your watch and had such a great experience with us :-)

SO CUTE

I bought a ring from these guys and i didn’t expect it to be so cute! I love it! Thank you!

Thanks so much for your review Anna! I'm so glad you love your ring! Thank you for shopping with us :-) I hope you have a great new year and an even better 2019.

Excellent quality products.

Excellent customer service. Easy workable website. Brand name jewellery quality, range and pricing is great. Jewellery brand is the real deal.

Thanks so much for your review Marlie! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) Your words are very very kind! Thank you for putting so much trust in us and for letting others know.

Super & speedy!

I have purchased 2 Daniel Wellingtons from ICE. Amazing speedy service & love the watches. Great prices too! Will def be back ;) x

Thanks so much for your review Jojo! So glad you love your Daniel Wellington watches :-) I hope you love all future orders with us! Thank you for your continued support and for shopping with us.

10 our of 10 for experience

Loved everything about the experience of buying jewellery from ice. The sapphire hoop earrings are stunning and my best friend that I bought them for will be in love with them as I am!!!

Thanks so much for your review Andy! I'm so happy that you loved your experience! I hope your best friend absolutely loves her new sapphire earrings as well :-) Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for such kind words.

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Very happy with my watches and Jewelry. Beautiful Quality Product, Excellent Service, Quick delivery. Would shop here again and highly recommend.

Thanks so much for your review :-) I'm so happy you had such a great experience with us! So great to hear that you can't live without your watches and jewelry. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

Stunning watches could ever had

Highly recommended! Fast shipping! If your looking for stunning watches, ice jewellery online shop is 100% the best! Definitely will be back again!

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) Thank you for the recommendation too. I hope you continue to have great experiences with us :-)

Happy customer

I’m incredibly happy with the quality and the brief time I had to wait for my purchase. Will definitely be back to order more in the future.

Thanks so much for your review Jessica :-) I'm so glad you're happy with the quality and delivery time. I hope we can meet all future expectations. Thank you for shopping with us :-)

Fantastic service

Very happy with my purchase and was delivered very promptly, thank you. Will definitely use this site again. The product was as described.

Thanks so much for your review Lissy! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) I hope we can keep up the standards set for all future orders. Thank you for shopping with us :-)

The watch I've been looking for

Finally after years and years of looking i found my dream watch. It then arrived within 2 days and i have not taken it off since... thank you

Thanks so much for your review Erin :-) I'm so glad we were able to put years of searching to an end! Reviews like this make everything so worthwhile! Thank you for the kind words and thank you for shopping with us.

Just beautiful!

so happy with my jewelry and the service i received! Fast delivery was great. excellent site would definitely recommend. I will be back for sure!

Thanks so much for your review Bec! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us :-) So happy that you're happy with your jewelry and service. Thank you for shopping with us.

Excellent service. Frequent status reports and delivery updates. Quick delivery. Beautiful top quality products. Would happily shop here again and highly recommend.

Thanks so much for your review Wendy! I'm so glad you've had such a great experience with us :-) I hope we can exceed all future expectations! Thank you for shopping with us.

Stunning ring!

The ring is STUNNING! The quality is fantastic. Super fast shipping! I love it so much! Can not wait to wear it out!

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your ring :-) I also can't wait for you to wear it out! Thanks so much for shopping with us.

Review of silver sky blue topaz ring

Love this beautiful sparkling statement ring. The ring sits comfortably on my finger. Sizing was accurate. Service was prompt too.

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you love your blue topaz ring and that it fits well. Thank you for shopping with us. I hope we manage to meet all future expectations :-)I look forward to making my next purchase.

Despite looking elsewhere I settled on your product due to the way items were shown on your website. Exactly what I was after. Your service is superb, the item arrived when promised..…!

Thanks so much for your review Bob! So glad you decided to shop with us in the end and that you loved our service.

Michael Kors watch

I recently ordered the Michael Kors watch
I was very surprised with how fast my order arrived
My watch was absolutely stunning and came with an authenticity card!
Very very happy customer

Thanks so much for your review :-) I'm so glad you were so happy with your experience! Michael Kors have a great range of watches :-) Thank you for shopping with us.

WOW Im impressed

Ordered a beautiful ring and necklace to match, so beautiful and more beautiful than I expected. About to place another order I'm so impressed.
Ordered on a Friday, delivered to another State by the following Wednesday, so impressed.

Thanks so much for your review Wendy! I'm so glad you had such a great experience and that you love your matching ring and necklace :-) I hope we can exceed your expectations for all future orders with us. Thank you so much for shopping with us.

Just wanting to know if the 9ct yellow gold is genuine gold? I'm Looking at the 9ct yellow gold diamond cut chain 41cm & 46cm but am also wondering how thick it is?
yes maybe it is genuine gold :) i have a sterling silver one though..Hi Leasha, our gold jewellery is solid genuine gold :-) If you have a product code of the item you're looking at, I can get a photo sent to you. Just send me an email at simon@iceonline.com.au and I'll sort it out for you.Thankyou so much for getting back to me :) I have sent a email through .

Is this imitation or original ?
Hi, Sorry for the delayed response! All of our items are original :-) Thanks!

Hi I wanna know why do you offer just 1 year of warranty for Wenger watches although Wenger watches have 3 year of international warranty? Does it mean that you are not an authorised seller for this brand? Thanks
All our watches are authentic and we cover the warranty for 12 months. If there are any manufacturing faults our in house watch maker's will repair the watch. We also sell at much better prices so that is why we cover it for only 12 months.

Similar listings