IF Telecom

IF Telecom

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for IF Telecom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

Best Tech support we have ever experienced !!! Thankyou Mitch !

Very reliable. Looking forward to hassle free internet. Cant wait to use the internet i love the internet. Mitch was so helpful highly recommend his expertise when ever needed. Best company so far highly recommend.

Jeanett
Jeanett

Great tech support

So I've had a problem with my internet for about 2 weeks, every tech support worker i spoke to was patient and very helpful. It did take and hour and a half with Edward but we finally got there. Now I can watch my Netflix again

transdriver
transdriverNorthern Region, NSW

Disfunctional to say the least.

Nicky
NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAMMERS!!

Do not use or have any contact with this company! Change immediately! They are sending bills to seniors even when they have changed providers in the hope they will pay anyway. Been four months disconnected and still receiving new bills with late fees.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

SGM
SGMCentral West, NSW

Amazing customer service

What amazing and unprecedented customer service from a telecommunications company! Danielle F was just fantastic, her empathy and ability to understand where I was coming from on behalf of my mother was so greatly appreciated. In a world where our telecom companies have all moved overseas and are unable to actually think critically and show true empathy, IF is set apart by offering staff who not only speak fluent English and live in our country but offer a true customer focused experience.

10000 thank yous!

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally, Absolutely Brilliant Customer service from Danielle Furlonger

Jim
JimFar North Queensland, QLD

Extremely bad service & rude staff

Overseas helpline extremely unhelpful & rude & giving incorrect facts many times-sometimes calls cut out & have to wait in que again half an hour. Had been told they made a new contract on our account without letting us know & cant cancel, even though we were long past the previous contract. Was told another time we had to pay a technician to reconfigure the wiring and router... had to call other companies to find out it was just a phone tower outage. Also lines cut in & out & get blank calls- don't have this problem with new service provider.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tarobi
TarobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible do not use them

Worst service ever. Don't waste your time with them. Joined a new provider and problem fixed straight away. Technicians are rude and have no idea of what they are doing or saying. They just don't care. Obviously they don't need the business.

Malcolm
MalcolmPeel, WA

Dont do it. Please. This mob have cost me many many hours of lost business time

Yes internet and fax. Both services are very very poor. I would not recommend this firm to anyone. They dont make decent records and shuflle me between different sections. All appears outsourced to India. I have a difficulty in understanding their accents especially when spoken over the top of.

Graham H.
Graham H.Hunter Region, NSW

First class service

Extremely happy with the service I have received from IF Telecom. I had problems installing a new modem/router. The technical support I received was exemplary (clear instructions, friendly/courteous, patient). Excellent value for what IF Telecom charge. After installing new modem/router (NetComm Wireless)much faster speed than original supplied moden(TP-Link)

• Incentivised Review No

Do not go with this company they will rob you ....

Do not go with this company they will rob you .... my elderly mother is with this company her phone relies on internet service for her home phone to work ... she has gone mths with no connection no home phone though they keep sending bills ... customer service is disgusting . She has been awaiting 48 hours for her phone to be put on . Try to call them AGAIN line busy no call back . Worse scammers . Changing company's and contacting ombudsman.

Angus McGroodle
Angus McGroodleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst business I have ever dealt with!

Terrible company and no service from them apart from bill reminders before they are due. I have changed to one of the top providers but they keep on sending bills. They lost my phone number after another unit where I live changed hands and I had no adsl for three months and a new number after twenty years with the old one. The telecommunication ombudsman had to sort it out as I don't believe that there is one competent person that works for them in Australia and a lot of smooth talking subcontinental crap artists will waste your time and get you nowhere. After finding this review site I can't believe any business can get worse. ACCC has failed us again in not shutting down these scammers.

Absolutely Woeful!!!

This telecommunication company is absolutely hopeless...... Every time I have put in a request I have had to follow it up at least 3 times to get any action. Most phone calls have lasted between 30 to 50 minutes, most of that time I am on hold while the incompetent staff member tries to work out what is going on. Take my advice, use anyone else but this mob. They are absolute rubbish!

Horrendously appalling service....

I was using IF telecom for a number of years and every time I had to deal with them it was a nightmare. They would not return calls. They would say one thing and do another. When I finally came out of contract and requested a termination of their services it has taken me over a year and it is still ongoing. They will not say no for an answer and keep sending me bills and saying that they still have our numbers on their system. I have swapped over months ago to another legit provider and IF Telecom are still sending bills to us, double dipping. They are a nightmare and I have wasted months having to ring them every week to go over the same issues that they just choose to ignore.... DON'T GET SUCKED IN TO THEIR CHEAP DEALS!

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

No moral compass/How to rip off a disabled pensioner.

These idiots should not be allowed to operate in this beautiful country. I never connected to their service after being told lies about my land line connection. I have had a telstra dongle for years and never gone close to using the 5gb download. These shonkies want to charge me for 30gb last sept 19 gb oct and 10 for Nov. In that period I was still using my dongle I was not connected to their service and now I am being chased for nearly 700$ by a debt collector. The ACCC needs to stop them they are nothing but money grabbing thieves. What I have stated here is absolutely true so take my advice don't go near the Sods.