1.4

9% · 14140 · 91%

2.0
2.0
Brand Manager for IF Telecom? Claim your listing.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless transition of service to new address

We recently transferred our internet service to a new address.
The complete process went without a hitch- from cancelling our previous service, activating the new address and reconfiguring our Modem through the Technical support ( talked us through by a very friendly, competent and professional support team member)
Throughout the process we received prompt and accurate communication and information that enabled us to complete this aspect of our move with little stress.
Warren
WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mitch was most helpful. We had two lines out of four not working - no dial tone. He was very thorough and got us up and running correctly once again. It appears those two lines had been diverted to an international line.
Camona Rottweilers
Camona Rottweilers

Excellent Customer Service

Have a occasional WiFi connection issue, less than 5minutes on hold waiting for Tech Support.... Mitch was the unlucky person who had to deal with me, very untech savvy.talked me through the workaround and we had internet connection again in UNDER 5 Minutes.. this guy new his stuff and was very patient with me typing slowly.. Very Satisfied with the Tech support today.....
Alex osipovich
Alex osipovich

Best Tech support we have ever experienced !!! Thankyou Mitch !

Very reliable. Looking forward to hassle free internet. Cant wait to use the internet i love the internet. Mitch was so helpful highly recommend his expertise when ever needed. Best company so far highly recommend.
Jeanett
Jeanett2 posts

Great tech support

So I've had a problem with my internet for about 2 weeks, every tech support worker i spoke to was patient and very helpful. It did take and hour and a half with Edward but we finally got there. Now I can watch my Netflix again
transdriver
transdriverNorthern Region, NSW8 posts

Nicky
NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

SCAMMERS!!

Do not use or have any contact with this company! Change immediately! They are sending bills to seniors even when they have changed providers in the hope they will pay anyway. Been four months disconnected and still receiving new bills with late fees.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
SGM
SGMCentral West, NSW5 posts

Amazing customer service

What amazing and unprecedented customer service from a telecommunications company! Danielle F was just fantastic, her empathy and ability to understand where I was coming from on behalf of my mother was so greatly appreciated. In a world where our telecom companies have all moved overseas and are unable to actually think critically and show true empathy, IF is set apart by offering staff who not only speak fluent English and live in our country but offer a true customer focused experience.

10000 thank yous!

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Jim
JimFar North Queensland, QLD

Extremely bad service & rude staff

Overseas helpline extremely unhelpful & rude & giving incorrect facts many times-sometimes calls cut out & have to wait in que again half an hour. Had been told they made a new contract on our account without letting us know & cant cancel, even though we were long past the previous contract. Was told another time we had to pay a technician to reconfigure the wiring and router... had to call other companies to find out it was just a phone tower outage. Also lines cut in & out & get blank calls- don't have this problem with new service provider.
Tarobi
TarobiSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Terrible do not use them

Worst service ever. Don't waste your time with them. Joined a new provider and problem fixed straight away. Technicians are rude and have no idea of what they are doing or saying. They just don't care. Obviously they don't need the business.
Malcolm
MalcolmPeel, WA

Dont do it. Please. This mob have cost me many many hours of lost business time

Yes internet and fax. Both services are very very poor. I would not recommend this firm to anyone. They dont make decent records and shuflle me between different sections. All appears outsourced to India. I have a difficulty in understanding their accents especially when spoken over the top of.
Graham H.
Graham H.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

First class service

Extremely happy with the service I have received from IF Telecom. I had problems installing a new modem/router. The technical support I received was exemplary (clear instructions, friendly/courteous, patient). Excellent value for what IF Telecom charge. After installing new modem/router (NetComm Wireless)much faster speed than original supplied moden(TP-Link)
Julieanne
Julieanne3 posts

Do not go with this company they will rob you

Do not go with this company they will rob you .... my elderly mother is with this company her phone relies on internet service for her home phone to work ... she has gone mths with no connection no home phone though they keep sending bills ... customer service is disgusting . She has been awaiting 48 hours for her phone to be put on . Try to call them AGAIN line busy no call back . Worse scammers . Changing company's and contacting ombudsman.
Angus McGroodle
Angus McGroodleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst business I have ever dealt with!

Terrible company and no service from them apart from bill reminders before they are due. I have changed to one of the top providers but they keep on sending bills. They lost my phone number after another unit where I live changed hands and I had no adsl for three months and a new number after twenty years with the old one. The telecommunication ombudsman had to sort it out as I don't believe that there is one competent person that works for them in Australia and a lot of smooth talking subcontinental crap artists will waste your time and get you nowhere. After finding this review site I can't believe any business can get worse. ACCC has failed us again in not shutting down these scammers.