IF Telecom

IF Telecom

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David P

David PSydney

Part of a network of Criminals

Elle

Elle

Shonky!!!

Horrible, unprofessional and dreadful customer service . These shonks stole $600 from my business after we cancelled services with required notice. They continued to change my card and now refusing to return my money. After hours of phone conversations they kept passing us around to different departments, with no resolution . We will be making a formal complaint to the Ombudsman today. Wish more people did to shut them down .
Do not give your business to these shonks

Paul J.

Paul J.

Made me lose money

Stay away avoid!!!!!!

Worst customer service avoid this company at all costs, go to a professional company not an import from India....hopeless and I would say they won’t be around much longer and will rip you....

Total Rubbish

Do not deal with them, they are a unprofessional, they deal with there customers in the rudest manner, i have been treated like absolute garbage and spoken to like crap!
i would personally never EVER think about using telecom and wouldn't recommend it for anybody!

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Don't rate them at all.

Totally hopeless, unprofessional and a rip off. They're the provider yet I have to figure nbn connection myself. Avoid them at all costs. I'm going back to Telstra. My phone line not working either. Ombudsmen now involved.

Jas

Jas

complete rort

where do i start, freezes constantly ,really slow, drops out all the time,i had dial up quicker,and yet these companies get away with ripping people off ,its nbn for christs sake supposed to be the next best thing and people are forced into it, how is that freedom of choice ,never again

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Zer0 Rating!!
We've had no internet for 3 weeks now..
Original fault not theres, but another company duligging through cable. Their handling of this though has been slow and un communicative. I'm calling constantly, Technician was booked to come back again today between 8am & 12 noon.. I took the day off work, when I called to see where they were I was told due to large volume of faults in my area they can't come till Saturday. Its Easter we'll be away so now have to wait till next week.
And if I want to cancel and get out of our plan early its $199 cancellation fee for internet and $99 for phone .. Definitely won't be re signing or recommending them now.

fei j.

fei j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't believe it.......

price goes up every 6 months within contract...when i call them to ask why they told me dat:"you never know whats gonna happen in the future" ...Excuse me?!! .. you cant leave them without pay the $199 cancellation fee per each services.... reported to TIO already.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Painfully frustrating

Sent numerous incorrect SIM cards

constantly put on hold.

couldn't manage a simple phone diversion

transferrred numerous times

phone cut out whilst on hold (from their end)

Pay the extra money and go with others

Cheaters, rude, worst

Too pushy, lier, extremely rude. If you say that you would cancel the cancel, the reply was "Go ahead and cancel, we don't care". Please save your skin from these creepy creatures. Worst ever....

bigbadwolf

bigbadwolfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish

I really don't know why i joined If Telecom, it use to be called Telco. I have been sent a message 3 times you have an outstanding account, & the rest will be paid off next week as i explained to them. I have paid half of it and still can't believe they haven't received my amount 3 days ago

Not happy

Not happyGold coast

Poor service so unrealiable

This service is a scam. DO NOT USE. Unrealisable service. Slow internet. I was happy with my previous provider don’t know how this company manage to change everything

Darrell W

Darrell WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

absolute trash

overcharged bills.
terrible service.
not australian.
do not get sucked in to this trap.
worst isp there is cant believe ive only just stumbled across these reviews and how many other people have been F**ked around

terrible speeds as well

CHRISTINE

CHRISTINEROBERTSON

Beware! $199 cancellation fee for Each Service.

I called to cancel our account. Mobile, Internet, Landline, in one account. I had been told of the Early Cancellation Fee of $199 for the Account, but no... there was a Cancellation Fee for each service, Mobile,$199, Landline, $199,
Internet, $199., even tho' there is only one Account Number, and one bill each month. I wanted to cancel because our bills were going up and up, with no increase in usage.
Daylight robbery indeed. Keep away!

another useless telco

IF TELECOM.. The name says it all. Can't do the job.. Don't call back.
Leave elderly customers without a service for nearly 4 weeks and really don't seem to care.
Most of the automated attendant is their spiel on how good they are..... they are NOT!!
DON'T go there!!!

Mel

Evacuate - they are Fraudulent.

IF Telecom are constantly calling & attempting to pressure us to change plans and issue late payment fees in error consistently.

When cancelling from the service they claimed we signed up for 24 months & stated there was a recording stating we allowed for this. This was totally fraudulent & when we said we will take this concern to the Ombudsman NSW they back-peddled and said they would waive the fee.

Christine wicks

Christine wicksDarwin

This is the worst company i have ever dealt with, Keep away, they drive you crazy

They are absolutely hopeless, they cannot get anything right at all, a dozen phone calls every day/week and still no joy - honestly do yourself a huge favour and do not go any where near this company

I never seen bad company like this!! Costumer care bloody poor, their NBN is very very slow!!

Using iftelcom services that is why I know much about them! Not friendly, not valuing costumers, they do not have compassion at all!!

MJRTamrookum

They failed to take the payment from our credit card when due. They demanded an extra payment then f

Kaz

Kazasked

I have sent emails to you. Due to lack of service if I don’t hear back soon my rant on here will be relentless

MJR

Hi. I have been sent this query of yours from product review. I don't understand what you are asking, or if your query is general or personal to me. I don't regularly check product review site, only submitted my review
of my experience with iftelecom as this may help anyone thinking to sign up with them.

Mel

Lol your having problems with IF Telecom too?

aldo

aldoasked

I have been approach by a non-Australian speaking very fast offering a service to good to be true, how do I stop them from proceeding to take over from Telstra?

leelee
leelee

WORST SERVICE EVER! waited 36 mins on my mobile to be told sorry our systems are down ring tommorrow! DO NOT USE THEM! I signed a contact for a set fee but bill changes all the time, they claim I make 1300 calls when I use my mobile for long distance and 1300 numbers.FIGO TELECOM

glenda
glenda

Iftelecom has been down for last 2 days I rang a techinal support person on Friday and he refused to understand that I had been with them since 2014 upgraded me signed me for a further 2 years and I have had no service since> My phone carrier has charged me $75 and suspended my account and I find its because my time on the phone to iftelecom trying to rectify my problem. Still not resolved as of 4pm today