Listing monitored by iframes

HappyA
HappyAPerth, WA

Buyer Beware - False claims / Odd credit card request- Do not purchase items go into a reputable st

I ordered and paid for MAUi JiM sunglasses weeks before our trip.
Days turned into weeks and no glasses - they claim they are doing some bogus audit and need customers to send them more details about charges on the purchase and only then they will send the item.
The two day shipping is a lie
PAID $300 and No glasses !!!!
Communicated my dissatisfaction - no glasses !!!!!

Maui Jim excuses/"technical errors"/miscommunication/refund

Kate B.
Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and service!!!

Iframes have been fantastic to deal with from their competitive prices to the excellent brands they stock ( i love love love the Maui Jim range and have ordered from them x4 times this year alone) deliveries have been impeccable - most recently I ordered 14/10/19 and received 15/10/19. There was an occasion when i accidentally ordered the wrong style and contacted the support team whom responded quickly and were really easy to deal with while i could easily return and reorder the correct style i wanted and provided and efficient refund. the support team has been amazing the whole time. very happy and impressed with Iframes - thank you!!!

Horrible communication

The customer service this company provides is absolutely horrid. I placed an order on the 15th of August and have yet to receive my order and or any updates. I have also sent 3 separate emails to the “support” group and have only received 1 response which didn’t resolve my questions or concerns. I have also been unable to get a live person on the phone. My next email will be asking for a refund. I will never do business with this company again. The sad part is I have purchased 3 pairs of Maui Jim’s from them in the past and was planning on purchasing 2 more. Will take my business elsewhere...

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Amazing service & prices!!

Places order on 24/7/19 and received glasses 26/7/19!!
The glasses I purchased were listed on catch.com.au at a supposed reduced price of $189, however with the 35% discount offered on all glasses on iframes, I manages to pick them up for $129!! Such a bargain for authentic ray bans.

Nigel
NigelSydney, NSW

Mind blowing discount and excellent customer service

Was very doubtful they will dispatch my order, given the 40% discount. Chatted with their support who was very helpful and my frames arrived on time securely packed. Loving them, thanks Iframes.

Jan
Jan

Great service, will be recommending this company to anyone interested!

Recently received my Byron Bay sunnies (Maui Jim). Absolutely thrilled to bits with them. Also must mention that in response to my email asking if it was too late to add the Code10 to my order, I received a very prompt response advising that a refund was returned to my account. Thanks so much, your service 'rocked my world'.

Cat
CatMelb

Delivery well outside stated time frame and very poor communication

The glasses I ordered took 6 weeks to arrive, well outside the stated timeframe. Trying to follow up with the company to find out where my glasses were was extremely difficult and their communication was poor and rude. I would not use again and could not recommend.

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maui Jim excuses/delays/refund

I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Monsteraleaf on 16/02/2019 hoping to get them for my overseas trip by May - so it wasn't in stock, i had to wait 9-20 days business days (does not include Public or weekends) ok fine. Day 15 08/03/2019 i was informed that there is an ongoing delay with order and expect a 3 week delay. I replied advising to ensure my order is in the next shipment otherwise i may request refund via PayPal as payment was upfront & holding onto my funds for a month. Email rec'd on 20/03/2019 more delays and needed to wait another 30 business days. I was done, requested full refund which was received, i wasn't waiting until 24 April which is over 2months for a pair of sunnies. To their credit there was communication.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Carolynn, we apologise about the delay you have experienced. Unfortunately manufacturer delays can sometimes occur and we do keep customers informed if this is the case and always offer the option of a refund. Thanks, Sophie

Too good to be true

DanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

After a pair of Maui Jim frames broke far sooner than they should have, iframes showed excellent customer service to resolve the matter in the tight time frame we required and I would recommend ordering from them to anyone

Thanks for your comments Dan. Appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks, Sophie

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent price, quick postage

I purchased a pair of Maui Jims from the iframes website Thursday and they were delivered to my door on the Monday. Quick postage, good price when comparing to retail, will definitely use again.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback Wendy. Glad you were able to get your item so quickly! Regards, Sophie

CAL
CALRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No response after placing an order

Order placed 7th Jan, 9-20 business days for delivery. Still have not received my product or any updates. Left 3 phone messages and sent an email with no reply. Not happy, next step will be to report to Fair Trading.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Cal, thanks for your feedback. We aim to respond to all communications within 24 hours. Could you please provide your order number so we can look into this further? Thanks, Sophie

Michelle K
Michelle KBrisbane

Can not speak to anyone

I purchased a pair of glasses online on 6th January 2019. It is day 18 and no email to say they are on there way and when you email enquiries you get the standard automatic reply. I understand it stated my glasses I order were out of stock and says delivery btw 9-20 days yet I have checked online twice at the sunglasses I ordered and have said currently in stock. So my question is why have I not received an email to say they are on there way when they have been in stock and considering it is day 18 (business days only I worked out), I do not hold any hope of the being delivered by Monday which would be day 20. I am highly unimpressed and especially since when I try to call to enquire you can't speak to anyone.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Michelle, thank you for raising this. We try to ensure that we contact you to keep you updated with your delivery progress. Could you please provide your order number so I can look into this for you? Thanks, Andy

LLidda
LLiddaPerth, WA

Products as stated. Customer service - below average

I bought two pairs of sunglasses. They were as described. Postage is fast. Customer service is below average. Multiple voice mails and emails left about a problem with no reply.

iframes i.iframes

Hi LLidda, thanks for your feedback. If you did not receive any replies that would be unusual. Could you please provide your order number so that we can look into this? Thanks, Andy

Read more reviews - page 2