iframes

Maui Jim excuses/delays/refund

I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Monsteraleaf on 16/02/2019 hoping to get them for my overseas trip by May - so it wasn't in stock, i had to wait 9-20 days business days (does not include Public or weekends) ok fine. Day 15 08/03/2019 i was informed that there is an ongoing delay with order and expect a 3 week delay. I replied advising to ensure my order is in the next shipment otherwise i may request refund via PayPal as payment was upfront & holding onto my funds for a month. Email rec'd on 20/03/2019 more delays and needed to wait another 30 business days. I was done, requested full refund which was received, i wasn't waiting until 24 April which is over 2months for a pair of sunnies. To their credit there was communication.

Hi Carolynn, we apologise about the delay you have experienced. Unfortunately manufacturer delays can sometimes occur and we do keep customers informed if this is the case and always offer the option of a refund. Thanks, Sophie

Too good to be true

I ordered sunglasses that were incorrectly labelled as "In stock". I then had to contact iframes to find out the glasses would take 9-20 business days to arrive. Two days before the end of the 20 business day period I requested an update and was told after a few hours it "could" be an additional 7 to 9 days. Also, their online chat only seems to be available for a couple of hours each day and they never answer a phone call. While I understand it is not unusual for items to be out of stock, looking at the website it appears iframes' business model relies on not having stock. The problem is, it became very clear through my experience that there is also no structure or transparency around their procurement practices to enable them to pass on accurate updates and time frames. The order was cancelled. I've also noticed the glasses I bought at a fairly standard price (for which I used a 40% discount code) have since been inflated to $699 on iframes - double the next most expensive price offered by other retailers of $350. It appears iframes are falsifying/misrepresenting their discounts by using promo codes to bring prices down to standard RRP. In my case, there was probably an error by iframes in failing to inflate the advertised price before I used the discount code, so there was probably never any intention to fulfil the order. It's probably advisable to do your research because they don't appear to be offering real discounts.

Store Locationiframes
Hi Dan, thanks for your feedback. Sometimes customers may miss the note showing that an item is out of stock and we understand it is disappointing then having to wait for a backorder item. Many of the items on our site are run out models so are the last ones available. We have hundreds of models in stocks and further items which can be purchased on backorder as we do not hold stock of every item listed on the site. Thanks, Sophie.

Excellent customer service

After a pair of Maui Jim frames broke far sooner than they should have, iframes showed excellent customer service to resolve the matter in the tight time frame we required and I would recommend ordering from them to anyone

Thanks for your comments Dan. Appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks, Sophie

Excellent price, quick postage

I purchased a pair of Maui Jims from the iframes website Thursday and they were delivered to my door on the Monday. Quick postage, good price when comparing to retail, will definitely use again.

Store Locationonline
Thanks for your feedback Wendy. Glad you were able to get your item so quickly! Regards, Sophie

No response after placing an order

Order placed 7th Jan, 9-20 business days for delivery. Still have not received my product or any updates. Left 3 phone messages and sent an email with no reply. Not happy, next step will be to report to Fair Trading.

Hi Cal, thanks for your feedback. We aim to respond to all communications within 24 hours. Could you please provide your order number so we can look into this further? Thanks, Sophie

Can not speak to anyone

I purchased a pair of glasses online on 6th January 2019. It is day 18 and no email to say they are on there way and when you email enquiries you get the standard automatic reply. I understand it stated my glasses I order were out of stock and says delivery btw 9-20 days yet I have checked online twice at the sunglasses I ordered and have said currently in stock. So my question is why have I not received an email to say they are on there way when they have been in stock and considering it is day 18 (business days only I worked out), I do not hold any hope of the being delivered by Monday which would be day 20. I am highly unimpressed and especially since when I try to call to enquire you can't speak to anyone.

Hi Michelle, thank you for raising this. We try to ensure that we contact you to keep you updated with your delivery progress. Could you please provide your order number so I can look into this for you? Thanks, Andy

Products as stated. Customer service - below average

I bought two pairs of sunglasses. They were as described. Postage is fast. Customer service is below average. Multiple voice mails and emails left about a problem with no reply.

Hi LLidda, thanks for your feedback. If you did not receive any replies that would be unusual. Could you please provide your order number so that we can look into this? Thanks, Andy

Doubts on authenticity

Received my maui jim spartan reef yesterday and the look very good. One small thing though, Maui jim office said to me that iframes do not get their product from them and questioned their authenticity.

Hi Luis thanks for your feedback. All our frames are 100% genuine and come with the standard manufacturers warranty. Thanks, Lucy

Very very happy with my purchase

I recently purchased a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses from IFrames. A few days after I ordered, I realised the style I had ordered wasn't in stock and wouldn't be shipped for up to 20 days. I needed them before Christmas so I emailed and asked if I could change my order to a style that was in stock. I frames were very accommodating and helpful with quick replies to my queries. My new choice of sunglasses arrived next day and they are perfect. I love the quality of Maui Jim and I will be ordering from IFrames again.

Thanks for your feedback Helz

Terrible.

Lack of customer service, when you try to call to try and sort your problem out you get a answering machine leave message what a joke! how about Answer the phone and talk to your customers then people won't be so frustrated and angry at your company. plus if stock not available DON'T say it is! your misleading people.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Could you please provide your order number so we can look into this? During the lead up to Christmas our phones are super busy and if we cannot answer straight away, we endeavour to returns calls as quickly as possible. Email support and online chat are instant or same day response so may be a better option during Christmas. Looking forward to receiving your order number so we can investigate.

Terrible

Ordered new sunglasses. No action for 2.5 weeks. Upon querying, was told I needed to read the fine print and that they have 1 month (20 working days) to deliver so back off. Heard nothing, working day 21, queried again. A day later advised the sunglasses are no longer available! Offered me a different pair. I said OK (as desperate for sunnies by now), then told 1 day later then that, they don't have them in stock, and would I like another pair! Day 37 (27 working days) and lots of my time chasing up, finally a refund. Just for the amount. No apologies, No compo. No anything. Just silence. So here's my review.

Hi there, when customers order an item that is on backorder, the delivery times are shown next to the add to cart button. We're sorry if you missed this but we would like to look into your issue around stock availability. Could you please provide your order number so we can look into this further?

Great product and customer service

The quality of the product is great and my prescription was done correctly. I ordered a product that was not in stock and needed prescription lenses fitted. The timeframes provided to me were met. The customer service was very good all my questions were answered generally within 12 hours.

Hi Baz thanks for the great feedback.

Great Value

I got a great deal that was much cheaper than any shops or outlets, and the service response was great

Hi Jordy, we're happy you were able to save some money on your frames!

Outstanding service in every aspect!

Extremely happy! Ordered Fri morn "Melb to Wide Bay, Qld" turned up Mon afternoon. The clarity of the Maui Jim rose lens is amazing compared to my Oakley and Tags. Cheers.

Glad you were happy with your purchase Paul!

Great experience.

Purchased my first pair of Ray Bans from iFrames. Online experience was totally straightforward and quick and the prices were the most competitive of any other Australian site. Glasses arrived the next business day (with free delivery) and I couldn’t be happier. So much so, I purchased another pair today. Definitely recommend to anyone if you’re looking for genuine glasses from a site based in Australia.

Thanks for the feedback James!

Surprisingly Fast Service

I was looking for a particular Ray Ban sunglasses that I wanted to get for a long time, but couldn't find any good deals on them. That is until I stumbled upon Iframes.

Noticing my favourite sunglasses was there at a very good deal, I decided to order myself one. I'm amazed by how fast the service and delivery was, just 3 days to get from point A to point B. When it arrived, I had the excitement to try them on, and it looked fantastic on me, not to mention how premium it looks and feels as well. The case is also genuinely well-made, which is an extra point from me for its presentation.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase at Iframes and will shop from them again in the future.

Hi Justin, glad you were so happy with your experience!

service deserving a high distinction

Purchase Prada glasses online arrived the next day! Minor issue with incorrect colour selection due to image on website. This was rectified within a few hours with options to refund or return.
Outstanding customer service!
What more can you want

Thanks for the feedback Nick!

Great price great service

So impressed with this site . Ordered a pair of sunglasses at an amazing price - they were at my door in QLD in less than 24 hours .

Thanks for the nice feedback Emma!

AVOID

Don’t go near them.
My order was promised 13-20 days. After 20 days I asked where it was and they said it would be another 15 business days. I agreed. Then 10 or so days later they said it would be another 20 business days.
At least they gave me a refund. They got that right.
Vision direct then delivered the same frames within two weeks. I recommend them.

Hi Stuart, we apologise there was a delay with your order. Unfortunately the manufacturer had production delays with that particular model which flowed through to us being able to deliver on time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Regards, Jane

Problem resolved after nearly 2 months - compensation received, thanks

Initial title of review: 39 Business Days and 3 Complaint Emails - still no Sunnies!

I ordered my Maui Jim Sunnies 39 Business days ago (15/02/2018) They still haven’t arrived. I sent 3 complaint emails by now and haven’t received a confirmation on what/when/where/how. No information that my delivery would be delayed and no compensation offer so far. Looking forward to hearing what iFrames is going to do to correct this...

>> Follow up message (25/04/2018) The initial delivery was delayed, then I followed up again and heard that my order was discontinued so I could either get a full refund (after waiting nearly 2 months) or choose another pair. I asked for compensation. They initial offered $20 and eventually offered $50 off another model. However, I couldn’t find another model I wanted and I told them to follow up on my initial order and seek it elsewhere. (I recommended the book RAVING FANS) in relation to Customer Service.

The owner personally called me and I understood his situation better. He admitted it would have helped to call earlier to prevent the long wait and back/forth messages. I found the Sunnies I wanted at a local shop near me and I asked iFrames to give me the full refund and the $50 off on top so I could but the ones I wanted myself. They followed up on this within one week. I got the full refund and they were even so generous to go ‘above and beyond’ (after me stating very clearly what I thought would be fair) and now I finally have the Sunnies I wanted all this time!

The owner is a hard-working guy. I would still consider to buy from iFrames in the future. Just check if something is available/in-stock.

Thank you team for following up.

CLIFF I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock? I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?
Hi Cliff, Thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch. Kind Regards, iframes support

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas? Thanks
Hello Denise, Thank you for your message. We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days. Kind Regards iframes support

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment? I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me? Lastly, what is your return policy please? Thank you for your help.
Hi Rui, Thank you for your message. We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days. Kind Regards, iframes support