1.7

2.3

Peter X.
Peter X.

Never use IG

So terrible experience. 1.Every time I lose point when I close positions . Why closing price is so different with the chart price.???2
Every time I practice my demo account , I will end up switching to real account. So weard design! 3. Money transfer out is big issues. They set too many obstacles there!

I don’t want you follow my mistakes again.
I agree that ASIC shall investigate this company seriously!!!! Even the user shall take class action to it. Disaster!

Fred K.
Fred K.

scammers

This people are scammers, when you deposit money its instant, good luck when trying to withdraw they make you jump through hoops. trying to justify it with " it because of our money laundering policies" basically rubbish. if you want to loose all your money IG is the place to go. Asic should investigate this company.
Erion
ErionHobart, TAS3 posts

IG   DM
Marwan
Marwan3 posts

AVOID, endless harassment

Scammers, non-stopping harassing emails, closed my account in 2018 and still receiving marketing emails after contacting them several times by phone and by enabling them asking to STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE, DELETE ACCOUNT, and still keep the nonsense. Not a serious group at all, AVOID...
Prachi
Prachi

Best Company and Team

I have used a number platforms to trade and invest IG is best one!!!

Their customer service is A+, Especially my account manager, Conor Mottram, questions are answered with detail and actionable items are done extremely quickly

Jasmine
Jasmine

IG platform

I have been using IG platform for quite some and platform itself is excellent and of a very high standard.. Tony Kwok at IG Australia, manager helped with all our queries and provided an exceptional service. Thank you Tony!
TERRY DELPHIN
TERRY DELPHIN

great trading platform

have been useing ig markets for about 10 years great service now have a personal manager [Conor Mottram] very easy to talk to and understands my needs as a client any problems are sorted quick really good supports thanks Conor
Darren Limon
Darren LimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

David M.
David M.

Reliable CFD Platform

Rarely have any issues with the platform. Competitive spreads, sufficient trading resources, and have an excellent Account Manager in Conor Mottram.
Sandy
SandySydney2 posts

Great set of integration within the tools and news

I use the app and the web version of the IG systems and they are really intuitive to use.
JIM
JIM2 posts

Great Platform and Service

I use my IG Platform daily, it's fantastic! And Tony has been an amazing account manager
Rob
Rob3 posts

Excellent client support and trading platform

My account manager at IG -Jay Wu from the Sydney office is always on hand to provide excellent customer service and advise on new features about the IG platform. Easy to get in contact and always willing to assist.
David C
David C

Professional trading platform

IG Markets provides a technically proficient platform with fast execution and pricing. I also receive great service from Tony Kwok at IG, including morning and afternoon market reports and Tony is always available to sort out any issues I have.
PeterS
PeterSSydney, NSW

Great service and support

Great platform, with a helpful team. Conor is always there to assist and provide support. Thanks!
Qixiang H.
Qixiang H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service and Support

The service that Tony provides is top of its class. Always only a phone call away for even something as trivial as how to set certain chart signals.

Dan S.

What sets IG apart from other online brokers and why might it be a good option for traders?

Damo

This goes out to everyone because there seems to be an obvious trend here.

Had you filled out all required paperwork etc in order to withdraw your money? Are the majority of people here saying IG simply refused to transfer money back.

Aaron S
Aaron S

I eventually got all the money but holy crap it was a pain. Use Stake instead. Better experience and the shares are yours with your own HIN

Damo

Thanks. I thought IG was a CHESS backed HIN provider. That is a shock.

Allan Ritchie
Allan Ritchie
humberto h.
humberto h.

show me a good broker in Australia,Thanks,

Dan S.

hah lol they do exist, black bull is pretty good; theres and up to date list of good Australian Forex Brokers here https://forexwithanedge.com/aussie-forex/

Contact info for IG