4.1 (5,691)
    4.2 (5,080)
    4.2 (5,813)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (4,426) · No (815)

Susan Morgan

Susan MorganCentral, SA

Totally reliable in a country area and excellent tech support

No drop outs and I live 200km from a major city.
I have had to access tech support once due to a faulty cable at my end and the support was excellent.
Very satisfied customer

Jenny S

Jenny SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long Time Customer

I have been with Iinet for over 15 years now and the service is second to none. They have always fixed any problems quickly and efficiently. The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. You also have the call answered quickly or they will call you back. Would highly recommend their customer service

James M.

James M.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

I was concerned about switching to NBN but my experience so far has exceeded my expectations. The transfer from my previous ASDL was seamless. Speed and reliability have been excellent. The single outage I experienced was quickly rectified by a friendly and helpful iiNet online technical support rep. I have been using iiNet for many years and am glad I decided to stay with them for the NBN.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent to hear how smoothly we could take care of the move to NBN for you, James. That's just the sort of result we expect and are pleased to hear how happy you are with us. - Tal

Dion Schembri

Dion SchembriGippsland, VIC

Very Happy

I'm very happy with the service never had any problem in at least 5years that I had the service. We use the service every day with out any trouble it has never let down. Thank you iiNet

Thank you for your review Dion! We love to hear how pleased you are! - Tal

Deb

DebPerth, WA

They are very compassionate and personable.
I found the staff friendly and very helpful. I have a great connection I don't suffer from drop outs at all. Im also very happy with my fetch tv.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're stoked to hear how happy you are with all aspects of the service provided, Deb! Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review :) - Tal

Ruby

Ruby Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No dropouts.. perfect!

Absolutely no dropouts...
Very helpful when I need help.. yesterday I had Two scam emails..was assured no problem with my account.. did not mind how much time was spentto assure me

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for sharing your review here, Ruby! Excellent to hear the team could help provide any assurance you needed regarding the emails. - Tal

Terrible

Internet drops out constantly, most websites wont load. We have had multiple calls with them telling them that it isn't working and they continue to tell our household that there is no fault and they can't see an issue. We received calls from them every 3 days and they would only ask if it worked. When we repeatedly say that it isn't, they just say okay and hang up. OUR INTERNET DOES NOT WORK and they provided bad customer service. We are leaving to a new service provider and we can't stress enough to avoid iiNet in Canberra. Impossible to work from home.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Had so many problems, staff didn't believe me.

We have only been with iinet for 3 moths and 2 out if three have been incredibly unreliable. Our internet drops out at least 10 times a day, and about 75% of the time when it is working only some sites will load. We are a house of students and cannot access zoom for our online lectures. We have called in this fault 3 times now and the staff fail to see that there is anything wrong. We get calls every few days which are abrupt: 'Hi this is iinet, is your internet working?' And when I say no and tell them about our problem again, they say they'll keep monitoring and then call me back. I have received this phone call at least 15 times. We are currently looking for a new plan. Will never use iinet again.

India
India

This is exactly what all of your representatives told us. The internet is unreliable and doesn't work but all staff said they couldn't see a problem. We haven't been beleived. As soon as our new plan is in place we will be cancelling.

Charlotte L.

Charlotte L.Sydney, NSW

Best experience with NBN

I have been with iiNet for over 7 years. They are always helpful when it comes to technical support. We recently experienced slow NBN speed. Aqueelah from the iiNet team was very patient and professional throughout the 2 hours troubleshooting. Kudos to Aqueelah!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for over 7 years of support, Charlotte! Wonderful to hear how pleased you are with us and the assistance from the team! - Tal

Renaud

RenaudSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I have been with iiNet for over 20 years including the time when they were known as ozemail. Their technical support is second to none. Dropouts have happened only a couple of times in the last 3 or 4 years. Restarting the modem have immediately fixed the problem. Downtime has never happened to me (hard to believe) and as an IT professional I am logged in all day including weekends. No issues with internet speed either. So full marks to iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you very much for your glowing recommendation Renaud! It's wonderful to hear how pleased you are with us and we look forward to many more years of great service and support. - Tal

MICHAEL

MICHAELCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

SERVICE

Since installing my cable network my connection has been very reliable.
I have had some minor issues because of my limited knowledge that have been resolved in an efficient and friendly manner. I am happy with the speed of my downloads.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic result! Thanks for sharing your review and appreciation Michael. - Tal

RajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfair Billing and sneak in side product (FETCH)

I have been consuming NBN 50 internet service through iinet / westnet for the past 2.5 years. During initial setup, they have promoted the side product FETCH (TV) service in which I didn't have original interest to use or consume. 2 years down the line they started charging me additional fees without my understanding or knowledge. So, I have been charged the for the FETCH service without consuming it. Given the situation on my questions referring to usage and understanding on service to customer support of iinet and the fetch teams, the support teams refused to revert back the additional fees collected but I managed to cancel the unconsumed FETCH service moving forward.

Jerry Sailor

Jerry SailorSouth East Queensland, QLD

family of 7

we are a family of 7, kids all love gaming, and we have been very happy with the service. Competitively priced, and customer service is excellent- never sitting on hold or getting hung up on.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Just what we want to hear, Jerry! Thank you for depending on us!

Nick

NickCooma

Customer oriented, excellent service

samhc

samhc

Great service, and reliable connection

Always had quick and friendly service when needed. They will update you daily until the issue is resolved.
Speeds are as stated, and the connection has always been reliable (almost no drop outs).

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers samhc! We want any service issues resolved fast, so we're very happy to have been able to lend a hand.

Richard Rick

Richard RickPerth, WA

Certainly an improvement, but ........

Iinet has been great

I have used iinet over the last 15 years, they have been amazing and I highly recommend them. I had both ADSL and NBN with them and both were extremely reliable.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Rob, thank you for your awesome recommendation and for your 15 years with us!

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Total fraud.

Refused to refund me after they could not connect due to infrastructure issues at their end. Their call centres are in Philippines with staff who have no idea what they are doing. I am lawyer and have dealt with most internet providers and most try their best. However my experiences with IINET is avoid them at all costs.

Mark

Mark Southwest, VIC

Exceptional customer service

I was having trouble with my internet speed's. Phoned iinet support who talked me through how to speed test, then followed up with going through my settings. Took under 10 minutes and I was achieving near double speeds. Service technician was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic result, Mark! Thanks for calling in to our support team and for working with us to reach a solution! - Tal

Lydi

LydiSouthwest, VIC

The best internet out there

iiNet connection is 100%. I’ve only just now having an issue but it’s been resolved and only need a new modem which they are sending out. Their service is fast and reliable and I highly recommend iiNet

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the review and recommendation, Lydi! Excellent to hear we're helping to take care of a new modem for you there. - Tal

Ion A.asked

iiNet

The iinet nbn connection is worse then adsl had previous . What happened there ?

Hi Ion A,

We're sorry to hear this as we expect your connection to be much better than what you're experiencing.

We'd love to know more information about your connection so we can assist. Please feel free to reply here with a task reference or invoice number, or be in touch with us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with your details and we can arrange for the team to be in touch to lend a hand.

Thank you!

Ion A.

Sometimes takes 2-3 min to upload a page .or , "Sorry , we're having trouble with playing this video . Other times , "this page isn't working or , "This page is not available at the moment , this may be because of technical error that we're working to fix ! This is my connection with iinet !

Debra K.

Debra K.asked

iiNet

I have connected my NBN as per video but I have no TV signal. I am not sure how to connect because the box is connected to the wall socket. Bit confused

Customer ServiceiiNet

Hi Debra, it's hard to determine which services you're referring to here. Our best guess if you're referring to an NBN HFC service where there isn't a split adapter available for both a Cable television box and your NBN NTU to connect at the same time. In any case, it would be best to consult with members on our support team on 13 22 58 or by emailing some further information to iiOnline@iinet.net.au so that we can more accurately assess the issue and provide the best answer. - Tal

gmac

gmacasked

iiNet

Why is iiNet trying to get customers to switch to a new mobile service?

Hi gmac,

Great question! Please head over to:

Scroll down the page to 'Frequently Asked Questions', then select 'iiNet Mobile is switching to the Vodafone network'.

Hope this helps!

- Leo

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives

Compare all 14 iiNet

Standard Monthly Price $59.99$74.99$99.99
Max Download Speed 12 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNADSL
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period