iiNet
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iiNet

4.0 (5,709)
    4.0 (5,201)
    4.1 (5,856)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (4,364) · No (926)

Nat
NatPerth, WA

iiNet helped me get set up with my 5g broadband and managed to get me a better deal
On my mobile! Team super helpful and the service in my area is amazing! Highly recommend !

Only downfall would be if you send an enquiry they call you a million times a day until you’re able to answer.. which almost made me not want to sign up. Maybe stick to one call attempt every few days

Kevin at Reddy
Kevin at ReddySouth East Queensland, QLD

More than adequate

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Absolutely the WORST customer service ever

amandad7827
amandad7827South East Queensland, QLD

A+ service never had a problem

I've been with iinet for 3 years and never had any connection issues. Always been reliable. My previous provider i had problems and drop outs regularly. Great service and cheaper then other companies

Quality and Service

We have never had a problem or dropout. Speeds are as advertised and sometime exceeded. If I have had a query my question(s) has / have always been answered at the first contact.
Excellent service at a good price.

Internet drops on and off, wifi very slow

Internet dropping on and off lately. Tried to watch netflix and keeps buffering and the speed i get is less than 50 kbps when i am on 50 mbps to even watch a show on netflix.

Joyce L
Joyce L

Hi I sent you a private email instead on the email you provided. I was hoping you can assist. Thanks

Thank you, Joyce. - Leo

Thea
TheaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

POSSIBLY THE WORST SERVICE I EVER EXPERIENCED

Customer ServiceiiNetSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Greg L.
Greg L.Southwest, VIC

iiNet cable

The iiNet cable to home I find is super fast and you do get the first year at half price, the installation takes about 1-2 hours but it’s all ready to go when they hook it up

Bev
BevWorongary

This is perfect for us.

I have been with IINET for close to 20 years now. I have always been happy with the service provided and when I have had a problem it has always been sorted out promptly.
Great company that I'm happy to stay with.

Common sense

Download speeds 0.3 , screenshot supplied, want to send out technician need 1hour notice (takes 45mins to get to house) Iinet can only offer 30mins notice? Solution from Iinet, negotiate with the technician, why as a customer should l have to negotiate with a third party when my supplier is iinet? Will common sense prevail?

Shamim R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely a waste of time

Steven S
Steven SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toolbox

I was having difficulty logging into my toolbox, rang customer service , and as it was peak period i choose the ring back service, which they did before the time stated and they helped me sort everything out within a few minutes. Top service and top staff member who helped me .

Fantastic ongoing service

Our modem went down with a fault. One call to iinet…great help on the phone…and new modem “plug and play” arrived 2 days later and back up and running. Got us out of a potentially difficult period without broadband really quickly. Been with ozemail and iinet since early internet days and they have never let us down.

GARBAGE SERVICE AT BEST!

Limited coverage. Slow 4G speed. Wish you luck if you ran out of data because they gave you deadlinks to their website and refused to topup your prepaid balance eventhough your bank account has been charged for it! iiNet? More like imbecileNet!

Customer ServiceiiNetSend a private message

Hey Aiden, we're keen to see what the go is here and help get everything taken care of. Shoot some details to us at iiOnline@iinet.net.au mentioning your review here and we'll get it sorted. - Tal

Thomas
ThomasMelbourne Australia

This looks after all our needs

We have very never been off line due to iinet's negligence. All issues have been corrected or dealt with promptly. I have no idea how to test for speed. Our internet has been very reliable for I think 10 years with iinet.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)