iiNet

This company customer service full of LIARS!

So I stop my service due to Im going for holiday for 2 months, when I’m back in town I paid my internet bills from Bpay (99$). I tried to call them to re-activate my internet, and the customer service seems dont know what are they doing (after wait for 40 mins). It’s because my account is under my GF’s name and she is currently overseas, they asked us to fill the statutory form and after that everything will be okay.

The next day she sent the form, and still got no reply, I tried to call em several times after queing for 1 hr someone pick up the phone and he seems dont know what he is doing and said to me his superior going to give me call back, I waited the whole day and no one contacted me.

3rd day I call they give me 2 different number they said the payment is still pending and asked me to contact that numbers 1300177623 and 1300663408 . When I check my bank acc they payment went through. The first number said that they are not related to Iinet and the 2nd number they asked me abt my reference number I gave it to em and they hung up for 3 times without any explanation.

What is going on in this company, It’s been frustrating week just to deal with iinet, and I just lost my $99 .

I feel bad to myself for being too nice with em,
Not gonna refer this provider to anyone!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Rip-off! Lied about monthly rate

Signed up for $79/ month plan and total advertised costs over 24 months reflect this. after first month the rate increased by an extra $15/month. Over an hour wait time on phone to contact someone.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Adam, That's not how we do business, so we're keen to sort this out! Would you mind getting in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au? We'll need your details and please mention your review here so we can locate your account and escalate this via our Complaints Handling Policy: https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/node/2517 - Leo

What's wrong at iinet?

after years with iinet, the quality of support and level of service has really declined. as an example circa 10 days ago, I started experiencing difficulty accessing the internet with download speeds of less than 0.1. After multiple calls over 3 days, replacing the modem (which only temporarily fixed the issue at the time) and a tech visit, access now seems better however still experiencing intermittent and slow access from time to time. Notably, I've also just realized that emails I send are not being received (there appears to be no pattern to this) and others who email me are getting bounce-backs. Frustratingly, yet to hear back after being promised a call back by a senior representative more than 3 hours ago. This follows a four-hour wait for a callback yesterday. My two-star rating reflects more the length of time I've been with iinet vs current quality of service.

Bad
Bad
Adequate Speeds No
Connection TypeWireless
Hi jbco, Thanks for bringing this to us and we thank you for leaving your review. We can absolutely help sort out what is going on with your connection speed, as it sounds like you might have a dropout fault, with external interference being a possible cause. Either way, we can step in to assist. Please get in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and being sure to mention your review here. We can then arrange assistance for you. - Leo

NBN continuously cutting out

NBN always drops out. 5x while watching an hour episode on Stan alone. Incredibly frustrating. Terrible provider of NBN and I wish they don't make us change to this crap.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Gab! We can help with sorting out your dropout issues and they're usually either a physical issue or sometimes a Wi-Fi related one. Either way, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch with us directly via iionline@iinet.net.au with your detail. Please be sure to mention your review here, so we can locate your account and investigate. - Leo

STAY AWAY!!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH IINET!

This company is an absolute joke, it feels like a scam.

From messing up my address and having to wait 2 extra weeks. To spending 5 hours over almost 5 calls, I kid you not, to get a refund on the installation process.

Constant drop outs, daily, but iiNet apparently can't see this. Yeah right.

Extremely long waits with their tech support, which is an absolutely dreadful experience. They will offer a call back only for it to call back and hang up more than once. But you'll get through to sales in a microsecond.

And this is all on their premium $100 plan. I plan on resolving my current issues and leaving immediately. After a little more research they were taken over my TPG and that explains a whole lot being a previous customer of theirs.

Stay away, save yourself the time, money and frustration by selecting another ISP. They will never apologise for any mistake or take responsibility for anything.

I couldn't speak worse about this company.

You've been warned.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Set-up Time14 days
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hey Justin, We can help sort this out for you as we want your connection working as intended. Please get in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and being sure to mention your review here; we'll happily step in to lend a hand. - Leo

Rubbish Provider

Honestly do your self a favor and stay away from this ISP company. Internet is far slower then promised, I’ve called them over 6 times and sent evidence of my internet speeds to there support, nothing has changed. Internet drops out daily anywhere between 30mins-12hrs.

Have never had this problem with other internet service providers.

Stay clear of iinet.

Start DateMay 2017
Connection TypeWireless
Hey Ben, We're keen to step in help with this! We expect better from your connection and we want you to be able to use it as intended, so we'd love to arrange assistance for you. Please make contact via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your review here and we'll happily step in to lend a hand. - Leo

Run away as fast as possible

I signed up for iiNet NBN and that’s where the nightmare started.

Basically they stuffed up the date and time when the technician was to arrive. I took the day off work to be home as instructed by the phone operator and lost $400 for a days wage waiting all morning only to ring them in the afternoon only to get told the date is for 2 days later! When I complained saying I wanted a discount of one months broadband ($69) as compensation they then said I was told the right date. When I asked for the recording of the call they said the call wasn’t recorded that day as they had a new system? Then they had the call and would send it to my email which they didn’t but repeatedly said they did. When I said I’ve lost a days pay waiting at home that day the phone operator said “we can’t compensate you and that’s not our problem.”

I’ve never come across such a pathetic company for customer service and the NBN speeds were no where near what they promised. They don’t care at all about helping their customers and the company is going to go under at this rate.

I’ve now signed up to Aussie broadband and so far so good. Faster speeds and you actually get to talk to friendly people who are actually Australians.

Best decision I did was leave iinet. Good riddance to such a terrible company.

Start DateOctober 2018
Set-up Time3 days
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hey Pauly, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're always happy to review your interactions with our team as we do set a high standard for our staff. If you can, please get in touch with us via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and being sure to mention your review here, so we can locate your interactions with us and have them attended to. - Leo.

Goodbye IInet / TPG

After >15 years with IInet (>10 in the same property) I'm finally getting off my rear and moving to a 4G modem / hotspot with 250+GB monthly pooled data (Voda)- for the same price. Before TPG acquired IInet they were good: Reliable and good-enough service with responsive customer support. Now the connection is terrible - flaky reliability, fluctuating download speeds and woeful upload performance (killing ADSL for the NBN upsell?). I was going to wait for 5G (til all the Huawei politics pushed that out) but via Voda 4G modem/hotspot I get 16-17Mbps download AND upload today, no need for 5G. Compare that to 4Mbps download / 0.4 upload with iinet ADSL. Case closed. Bye-bye IInet. Good luck NBN.

Start DateMay 2007
Connection TypeWireless
Hey Woof, Thanks for your thoughts and we thank you for your time with us! We certainly aren't killing ADSL to upsell to NBN - we've invested a lot of money into our own networks over the years, as well as rolling out our own DSLAM's in exchanges across the country. There is still life is ADSL yet! It sounds like the issues you faced were likely due to line issues - either speed and or dropouts. Without knowing the full story, we believe that we could've helped here. Having said that, we do believe that customer's have the right to chose the best product choice that suits them and whilst we're saddened to see you leave, we do genuinely wish you all the best. - Leo

Terrible service

Zero support and zero after hours assistance even though technical support states "24/7" and I never received emails regarding my fetch TV activation codes which made for an annoying night

Set-up Time5 days
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hey Tom N, Thanks for leaving your review! Technical Support is indeed 24/7 and they can help with most issues. Where a problem needs escalating to a higher level, this is done within the required team's opening hours. We do hope the issue with your Fetch has been resolved. If not, we're keen to hear from you, via iionline@iinet.net.au. - Leo

Terrible company culture with dishonest tactics and zero customer service! AVOID!

Interesting reading the previous reviews. Seems to be some real themes here. Hanging up on customers, poor network performance and rude staff.

I’ve been with iinet for 13 months on their own broadband network. I am based in Hawthorn VIC. I’ve had significant difficulty streaming Netflix Foxtel or Stan, it buffers and freezes constantly every few minutes or less to the point I cannot watch anything on tv unless it’s free to air. I have been speaking with iinet for 13 months now trying to resolve the speed issues. To be fair their technical team has tried on numerous occasions to resolve the issue without any success. I’ve not received 1 cent in credits towards my $69 monthly bill. I’ve struggled along with this substandard slow service until last weekend when I had enough. I couldn’t watch TV at all so I signed up with Telstra online. A new modem arrived here and was connected to Telstra within 3 days and it’s lightning fast! Not one instance of buffering. Each time I called iinet I’d go into a very long call queue or be told there is a 20 minute wait and their system called me back. I have spoken to so many iinet team members over the last 13 months, most seem to be based (I think) in South Africa. They are rude and arrogant.
I called tonight 11th Feb to cancel my contract and requested no cancellation fee or penalty. I explained the history behind my request to the first person I spoke with. He transferred me to cancellations team where I had to explain it again. Then he transferred me to Billing to waive the fee. The call very conveniently for iinet dropped out. Assuming someone would call me back I waited for 5 mins. No one called me so I called iinet again and was advised by their automated system that someone would call me back in 20 minutes. In between this I received a call from a 08 (Perth I think) number. I answered and they hung up. Same thing happened again 5 mins later. (Sounds like someone was covering their backside showing that they had attempted to call me back). Typical lame dishonesty from these guys and frankly I’d expect nothing less, they’re just stalling tactics and this is why I’ve been with them for 13 months instead of cancelling early on in my contract. I’d say there is a culture of not allowing customers to cancel no penalty.

Eventually I received a call back from the automated system and spoke with [name removed]. I had to explain for the 3rd time tonight why I was calling. He spoke over me constantly, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I’d had enough of the run around I asked to speak to a manager. I was told I had to call back. He was not prepared to put me through to a manger. I persisted through his arguing and eventually he placed me in mute. When I told him I was aware he placed me on mute he came back hi me and advised he would place me on hold. Finally, after 9 minutes on hold a female manager spoke with me. She was pleasant enough but still not able to resolve my complaint. Yet again I had to explain my relatively straight forward situation. I directed no her to my account notes and explained that they would support my request and the reason for my call. After a brief conversation she advised she was unable to cancel my contract no penalty. I explained that I had no choice but to contact the ombudsman (TIO) tomorrow, essentially giving her an opportunity to resolve my complaint there and then. Again she declined advising she’s not able to waive the remaining 12 months on my contract. Unbelievable.

So there we have it. Hours and hours spent trying to resolve the situation over various months to determine what I’ve known all along, which is that iinet has a terrible network, incompetent customer service and clearly a culture where the customer comes last. Also, if anyone disputes this please feel free to send me a message, I’ll forward the countless emails, speed tests, and videos (showing buffering) to you. Though reading previous comments it appears this is just another typical day at iinet.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi DamoAU, Thanks for taking a few moments to leave your review and feedback. We do have to make sure we balance a variety of issues when customers are looking to cancel a contract with no penalty, as we must be sure that we've exhausted every avenue available to us to confirm that we done the absolute utmost to resolve any faults. If this is not the case, or if there is not sufficient evidence of this, then managers may well decline a request to waive contract break fees. To that end, you do have escalation options and can access them via the Complaint Handling Policy: https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/node/2517 This includes the option to escalate directly to the Customer Relations team, who are the highest level available within the company. We're always able to arrange contact from them for you. Please feel free to get in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and ensuring that you mention your review here, so we can identify your account and have you assisted. - LeoLeo, thank you for your very thorough though robotic response. If you work in complaints then I look forward to having a conversation with you as the TIO has since forwarded my case to Iinet. We’ll be able to discuss the various points you’ve raised in your response to me here in Product Review. 1. My experience confirms there is no “balance” in your organization, it’s a very firm “no, you cannot cancel your contract”. Any reasonable person reading my very long and detailed account notes and history would allow me to cancel my contract no penalty. 2. How much do your customers have to go through before iinet has “exhausted” every option? I’m 13 months in with no resolution despite significant touch points throughout that time. Again my account notes clearly indicate a very long history of repeated phone calls and speed tests, all taking hours and hours of my time. 3. Essentially your managers and staff are not trained to handle complaints. They were quite happy for me to escalate to the TIO, and almost encouraged it. My understanding is that this is a cost to your business (probably around the same cost as it is to cancel my contract). Where’s the commercial acumen you’d expect to see from a manager? 4. Thank you for pointing out you have a complaints process on your website. You seem very proud of this tool for your customers, though I’m sure your customers would feel otherwise. I wonder how many iinet customers just give up and pay the contract? Quite a lot I’d imagine. And finally Leo, you seem to be the only person responding to complaint on Product Review. When you say “the Customer Relations Team” is that you? Are you the entire Customer Relations Team? It would make sense that you’re the only person in the team because it’s clear iinet put the satisfaction of their customers firmly last. Yes Leo I’m angry at iinet and those that have failed to step up and take ownership. I don’t like dishonest and deceptive conduct. I’ll be sure to tell anyone that will listen about my experience with iinet.

Was once a great company, but no longer it it.

Been with Iinet for 10+ years, used to love its customer-focused service. Sad to notice a gradual decline in its service standard in recent years. A call made to support was put on hold for 1 hour and when it got answered, was told that nothing could be done until the next working day. Customer service representatives show no genuine interest and initiative to solve your problems and tend to pass the buck to other manufacturers. Departments within the company do not know what each other is doing. Greatly disappointed ! Thinking seriously of saying good bye to this provider.

Hi jenjen2040, Thanks for taking a moment to leave your review as we strongly believe that what you've written isn't an indication of the level of service we offer. However, we're always able to accept and take on constructive criticism and we're always ready to help where we can, as we do want your connection working the way you wanted it, when you joined us many years ago. We'd love to assist with any outstanding issues you may have, so please get in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and please make sure to mention your review here as it will help us locate your account. Again, we'll do whatever we can to help! - Leo

Terrible!

3 weeks so far with no internet. Over 7 hours on the phone to them and no help. They don’t keep their word and customer service are just there to sweet talk the customer so you go away. No action has been done to fix our fault. They won’t provide us with an alternative service. We are stuck with no internet. Kids have homework and we have a business to run. I do not recommend iinet to anyone.

Start DateOctober 2018
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Crystal, We do want your connection working so its important to us that every step is taken to resolve any issues that you have. We can step in to lend a hand with this. Please get in touch via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and being sure to mention your review here, so we can quickly identify your account and arrange the help you need to have your connection fixed. - Leo

Worst internet I've ever had!!!! Stay away!!!!

If I could give no stars I would!!!
I have not had internet for a month now.
I took time off of work twice to get this fixed, iinet refusing to come at an hour that I can make. Even though I changed my life schedule for them!!
They still charged me for the month, only got $25off of a $69 bill!!!
Wait times for call backs are sometimes 5 hours!!!
Stay far far away, awful internet speed, and a giant pain in the backside to get anything done!!!
And I have been with them for 10 yrs. No respect for long standing customer

Connection TypeWireless
Hi! We're always keen to lend a hand to sort out any problems you may have, so we'd love to help with this! If you could, please get in touch with us via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your review here, so we can then find your details and have you helped. - Leo

Not too bad after all

When we first changed to NBN we had massive amounts of problems with iinet and NBN and we were totally nuts and upset. After all dramas we've been happy with iinet and haven't had any issues since then. Not too sure if the speed is good though.

Set-up Time60 days
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hey Luna, Thanks for the kind words! We're very grateful to hear that things are working well for you. You're always able to have a chat to us about your connection speeds as we can take a look our side to check this for you. If you can, drop us an e-mail to iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your review here. We can then step in and see what your speed should be. - Leo

Would never deal with IINET again

Have recently converted by home to IINET NBN. Had been an IINET broadband business customer in my Business premises for 4 years with no issues. In short this has been an absolute nightmare. I still don't have a working phone line (now for 10 days) and I just go round and round with their Customer service people with no end in sight. New story every time. Full of internal jargon but no actual answers or help. They turned off my service and left me with no internet - only then did they order the new modem. That was just the start of the problems. Their sales people say one thing and the actual process is completely different. The provision people just complain about the sales team but can't do anything to actually resolve the issue apart from raising "internal tickets" (what ever that means??) Escalated to their complaints department and just got an answer saying sorry but the complaints people don't have the training to provide any answers on system issues. Still no phone and no answers. Would never deal with these guys again. Will convert Business account to someone else asap. Would never recommend this company.

Set-up Time10 days
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi bmm, We're keen to lend a hand with this as we do want your connection working as its intended. Please get in touch with us, via iionline@iinet.net.au. Please include your details and mention your post here, so we know who you are. We'll then jump in and arrange assistance for you. - Leo

Well done iiNet - delivered exactly as advertised

Day 1 of connection:
I've had ADSL internet from iiNet for about 15 years at three homes and have always found iiNet to be pretty helpful and easy to deal with.
They sent me an email last week telling me I could upgrade to the NBN for nothing - yep - nothing. Sounded like a good deal so I signed up.
They sent me the NBN box and a new WiFi router (for nothing). The boxes turned up Express Post within a week.
I plugged the gear in - following their excellent diagrammatic instructions - waited about half an hour for everything to fire up and now it's kicking butt!
I changed my WiFi network name and password on the excellent TPLink router and Bob's your uncle.
Promised evening peak speed on NBN 50 is 47Mbps and that is exactly what I'm getting.
It's not every day you get something that works four times better than before for nix - but that is exactly what just happened to me.
Well done iiNet! Keep up the good work.

Set-up Time7 days
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Thanks very much for the review and kinds words, Mike! We're stoked to hear that things worked out for you and look forward to continuing with the great service there. - Tal

Absolutely incompetent

Long hold times, constantly passing the buck, inconsistent and incorrect advise with no follow up. Will be leaving the company ASAP!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi C, Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and if there are any concerns you had regarding the advice of the team would love to look into this further. Please send us an email to iiOnline@iinet.net.au referencing the review and including any associated account info so we can locate the service to follow up. Generally speaking, if there's every a time during contact with the team where you feel further assistance is required, you can request for the call to be escalated to a senior representative as part of internal complaints processes: https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/complaints_escalation_process - Tal

Avoid At All Costs!

My internet has been non existent now for weeks and prior to that the service has been intermittent probably working 1 in 5 times if I'm lucky.
Fetch has never really active what I get is
"Streaming Issue
Check Internet Connection "
They have supplied a new Fetch box but the problem has not been corrected.
I have on average called iinet twice weekly with excessive wait times and have been on the phone to them for 2 hours and they still refused to send a technician.
Finally after months of no internet, no resolve from iinet I have attempted now twice to terminate my "service" to no avail.
No reply phone calls, emails or any communication to fix the problem, however they still keep sending me overdue statements which I will never pay because you have to have a service first to pay for!
Stay away from this internet provider you will get nothing but grief!!!!

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Tom, Thanks for your review. Before our team can send off any request for a technician to investigate a fault, we first need to rule out any and all possible internal factors that tend to be more common reasons for speed and connectivity issues through processes such as troubleshooting and hardware replacement that you've mentioned the team have tried to assist with but may not have yet completed with you. If you have a recent task reference number from your contact with the team or an invoice number from notifications received, please feel free to send them through to our team via email to iiOnline@iinet.net.au including mention of your review here and we'll be happy to investigate and follow up to help ensure that the team are still working to resolve this matter for you. - Tal

Poor response times, nearly 1 month !!!

Internet went out 25/01/19 and said it would be fixed by the 06/02/19. NOw the 12th and they said they need to resend a technician out to the exchange as it was fixed on the 30th Jan - however it is not fixed now ??? Poor response time and as iinet use telstra lines they dont have any pull to make your appt at the exchange a priority. I mentioned Im quittting iinet as its a joke as its costing us money ( need it for work ) and all of a sudden its we dont want to lose you etc... well they clearly dont have the support of telstra and its an internal thing. Too many providers not enough service men and the crap they feed you is over the top.

Had enough IINet sort it out !!

PS you waiting times is over three hours, you have no idea about time zones across states and you have staff who arent qualified to make a decision or tell you anything - poor experience.'
Never again !

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi N. Thanks for your review. Sounds like we may be best of getting this case reviewed further so as to provide further context into what has happened and how we're taking care of any remaining issues so as to get them fixed for you. Could you please send us an email to iiOnline@iinet.net.au referencing the review and including any associated account info so we can locate the service and fault case to follow up? - Tal

Absolutely terrible.

I made an application 2 weeks ago for a new connection and they took the pre-payment pretty much straight away. There was a glitch with the previous tenant not disconnecting but I emailed the required documentation re: proof of ownership in a few hours. Since then it has been a nightmare, one text message communication. I finally got told by the operator that my connection should have happened a week ago but there is a technical issue which requires a manual override. Still waiting for the manual override to happen and for me to be connected.

The other annoying thing is the length of time for my call to be answered - anywhere between 25 mins to 40 mins. The level of service is really woeful. Unfortunately the service provided by iinet has really dropped.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Cathy, Thanks for your review. Sounds as if the team are working hard to have this application sorted out despite the issues requiring manual intervention after the problem with the connect outstanding and will be continuing to provide updates to you regarding this as they develop. We hope that you'll consider your review more holistically in terms of overall performance once this is done. If there's any concerns regarding the status of the request and application, we'd be happy to look into this for you if you can send us an email to iiOnline@iinet.net.au referencing the review and including any associated account info so we can locate the application and follow up. - Tal

I will be moving from iiNet to another NBN provider once my 2 year contract is completed. What I would like to know is how iiNet will handle this? I have a Fetch TV Might box which I paid iiNet a large amount of money for prior to it being sent. Do I have to return this to iiNet when I change providers. I understand it may "locked" to iiNet and may not work once I change providers. Also, do I need to formally cancel my NBN, phone & Fetch TV service with iiNet to prevent them continuing to charge me after I have moved? I only ask this question as iiNet had great difficulty in realising that when I moved from their ADSL to their NBN that I had only one service and continued to charge me for both services for several months. I do not look forward to the possibility of continuing to be charged by iiNet after I have moved. The thought of trying to deal with their accounts people again is not a bright prospect.
Hi - I have never had Fetch TV, but on checking around on the Internet (it takes a while as my iiNet connection drops out AT LEAST 100 times a day!), it appears you do have to return it otherwise they will charge you. It also seems they are "locked" and do not work with other ISPs - the recommendations are to buy one retail then you own it and can connect to whomever. I would formally cancel your services and request confirmation via email - that seems to be the only cover you have with iiNet - other than going to the Ombudsman which I had to do after iiNet kept charging me for services I had not contracted for.

What's iiNet contention ratio for ADSL+? I'm on the Petersham exchange, postcode 2049. Thanks
As this is NOT the IINET site I wish you luck getting an answer from the public.I did try their customer service numbers with no luck. Apparently I’m asking for too much.

Hi. I have been wanting to cancel a service with iiNet and iiNet refuse to cancel it. What can I do? As we have waited 3 weeks to get a faulty box and I was told that it would take another 2 1/2 weeks to get a technician out to sort the issue relating to the nbn box provided. Constant phone calls (6) and every one was a 1 hour plus wait then a promise that the service would be cancelled within 12 hours. It’s been 2 weeks with no internet and I’m getting messages the technician is still booked in. A lot of false promise and bad service there previous adsl was slow and always cut out. Would not recommend iiNet at all. Considering their advert on tv stresses customer service is 1 of their strengths. What a joke. Josh
Hi Josh, We can help with this. Please get in touch directly, via iionline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your post here. We'll gladly jump in to lend a hand and sort this out for you! - LeoHi Josh, I was with them they are terrible the only way to get anything done or get of your contract is to get TIO involved and don't back down and do everything via email and cc the TIO in especially when they send you rude responses reply to it cc TIO in and then they will let you go. I went Aussie broadband a month ago and now I have internet that works. Regards BThanks Ben. It’s been a head ache but it’s been resolve in the same manner. Just switched providers and sent the info. To product review, it’s amazing what happens when everyone knows what’s going on and you actually talk with Australian people.

NBN 12NBN 25NBN 50NBN 100iiNet Broadband ADSLiiNet Mobile Broadband
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBNADSLMobile Broadband
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Price $39.99$44.99$79.99$99.99