4.1 (4,507)
    4.2 (4,053)
    4.2 (4,623)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (3,526) · No (629)

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service.

The customer service is appalling. the customer dashboard has poor ux. Go with any other provider. you cannot get access to basic information and the only goal is to make you stay, not provide the contracted service.

Customer ServiceiiNet

I am very happy with the service

I opened a notification and found it was a scam. I rang and asked for advice. The operator was very helpful and I was relieved. I will be more careful in opening correspondence in future .

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for staying mindful of scams and other phishing methods used online and checking in with our team, Rita! We appreciate your support :) - Tal

satubali

satubaliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Continued to direct debit after account closed!!!

Take your money even after acct closed. Lied to by three staff telling me they confirmed account is closed. Can't get a straight answer from anyone. No one in Australia wants to talk to me......keep getting o/s call centre who can't do anything other than take notes and lie!!!!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Peter

PeterSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy with spped and service.

I have my computer in my studio and it was wireless and connection not good. Is now connected by cable and have no problems with the service now. I get a speed of 51 download and 8.7 upload. I am happy with this speed.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent to hear how pleased you are with the connection, Peter! Thanks for sharing your review with us here. - Tal

Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great support response from Iinet team

Customer ServiceiiNet

It's awesome to hear that the team were able to take care of the issue through persistent ownership and follow-up, Albert. Thank you very much for all your support and for sharing your experience with us in your review! - Tal

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and reliable

We have been with iinet for about 6 years and the connection, speeds and reliability is excellent. We have never had any issues despit moving to three different houses in this time. The customes service is fast and efficient!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your custom and support these last 6 years, Fiona! Excellent to hear how pleased you are with our service and assistance in keeping you connected all this time! - Tal

matt parsons

matt parsonsSydney, NSW

If I could give zero star, I would! They owe me money by the amount time i've wasted with this company

Terrible customer service.
Terrible service coverage.
Won't do anything about helping you with issues and will never call you back.
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A COMPANY.

It is Vodaphone coverage that they use so be warned.

Very happy

I got everything they said I would when I upgraded to nbn. Speed, service, support. Not kidding, it's been great. I was looking around but Iinet was definitely the right choice

Customer ServiceiiNet

We couldn't be happier to hear this, Wilburr - thanks for trusting in us for your upgrade to NBN!

Nikola C.

Nikola C.South East Queensland, QLD

You better pray you have no issues with iiNet or be warned

Find out how iiNet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Iinet are great, satellite product could be better

With satellite, I have learned that the product is very heavily regulated before Iinet get to offer it to their customers. Having said that iinet have always been excellent to deal with, supportive of all questions and enquiries and provide the best satellite service on the market I have found.
The satellite service just doesn't have a reasonable volume allowance for an average family, but speed, consistency and support from iinet have been good. If you can work within the 60GB per month, or like to be awake between 1 and 7am, then IInet provide the best satellite service i have found.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Does everything I require.

The service is fast and reliable.
I have experienced no drop-outs.
I have had no issues.
I have no more to add but since you want 30 words I shall waffle on for a while.
That should do it,
Cheers.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Short, sharp and to the point - just what we like. Thanks so much for the great review!

No problem to use

I am using their home internet over 3 years. Never faced problem. Online workers are supportive. Happy with their service. Wanna say thank you iinet team. Good luck to your job

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, Bayarmaa! We're delighted to have been able to serve you.

works well

No problems so far. I am not familiar with IT technology, but once its running I am pleased with the speed and simplicity. I also appreciate the support of iinet staff and rapid solution of any issues that may arise.

I recommend IINET.

I ind Iinet to be a reliable internet provider. Our research amongst our colleagues unanimously suggested Iinet was the best option. Everyone talked how Iinet has the best troubleshooting service.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Stephen, our thanks to your colleagues and yourself for the high praise and recommendation!

Treasure

TreasureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product Supported by the Best Customer Service

Very Reliable with Top Customer Service

We’ve been with iinet for over 12 years. 18 months ago we switched over to NBN. The transition was smooth and properly supported.
iinet has the best customer service of all service providers in all industries from our experience, on the occasion where we needed tech support it was delivered, problem solved, call back facility used, hassle free and efficient. Highly recommend iinet.

Cheers

edskoss

edskoss

Great service provided by iinet.

Great service provided by iinet.
No waiting in queues'. Phone calls answered immediately, with a helpful assistant to assist with any queries.
No drop outs from this service and connection is very reliable

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers edskoss! We take pride in the service that we offer, so we can't thank you enough for appreciating what we do in return!

Michelle.

Michelle.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow! This smells of disgusting sales techniques.

Called iinet to enquire about the process for having NBN connected to our house. I called with a question and it was somewhat answered. Regardless, as soon as I said 'Thanks for answering my question', making it clear that I wasn't going to buy today, the operator promptly hung up the phone without a goodbye. With that kind of disrespectful service, I'm for sure not going to even consider iinet now. It's almost comical how bad it was.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
James

JamesPerth, WA

Perfect

Very professional and very kind staff.
A big thank you for your professionalism and accurate services over 6 years
I always recommend iiNet to friends and they are very happy.I would love to recommend others who are looking for a reliable and transparency company.

Customer ServiceiiNet

James, thank you for the wonderful recommendation and 6 years with us! We're extremely grateful for it!

Nomarel

NomarelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Trouble free internet

Internet speeds are constantly great and the connection is very reliable. virtually no outages. IINet provide excellent customer service and technical support. Provide a callback service eliminating long delays waiting for replies to a phone call.

Customer ServiceiiNet

That's exactly what we love to hear, Nomarel! Thanks a lot for your review and rating her today! - Tal

Caro D

Caro DPerth, WA

So easy

I moved over to wireless broadband after having a number of issues with my NBN box, which had previously been replaced. Every time there has been some power outage I have not been able to reconnect. Wireless makes this so much easier. I definitely recommend.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the recommendation, Caro! Glad to hear we were able to help you out with a move in technology that's served you well since. - Tal

Ion A.asked

iiNet

The iinet nbn connection is worse then adsl had previous . What happened there ?

Hi Ion A,

We're sorry to hear this as we expect your connection to be much better than what you're experiencing.

We'd love to know more information about your connection so we can assist. Please feel free to reply here with a task reference or invoice number, or be in touch with us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with your details and we can arrange for the team to be in touch to lend a hand.

Thank you!

Ion A.

Sometimes takes 2-3 min to upload a page .or , "Sorry , we're having trouble with playing this video . Other times , "this page isn't working or , "This page is not available at the moment , this may be because of technical error that we're working to fix ! This is my connection with iinet !

Debra K.

Debra K.asked

iiNet

I have connected my NBN as per video but I have no TV signal. I am not sure how to connect because the box is connected to the wall socket. Bit confused

Customer ServiceiiNet

Hi Debra, it's hard to determine which services you're referring to here. Our best guess if you're referring to an NBN HFC service where there isn't a split adapter available for both a Cable television box and your NBN NTU to connect at the same time. In any case, it would be best to consult with members on our support team on 13 22 58 or by emailing some further information to iiOnline@iinet.net.au so that we can more accurately assess the issue and provide the best answer. - Tal

gmac

gmacasked

iiNet

Why is iiNet trying to get customers to switch to a new mobile service?

Hi gmac,

Great question! Please head over to:

Scroll down the page to 'Frequently Asked Questions', then select 'iiNet Mobile is switching to the Vodafone network'.

Hope this helps!

- Leo

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives

Compare all 14 iiNet

Fetch Entertainment

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited