2,633
3,778

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very understanding and helpful.

My email account was compromised when a scammer changed my password. The problem was attended to promptly when I phoned iinet and the person I spoke with phoned the next day to check that everything was resolved. Good service.

Christina Y.

Christina Y.Perth, WA

The change to NBN has been positive for us. We are now getting good download and upload speeds.

I have not had dropouts since I changed to the NBN. Whilst I wanted NBN100 I settled for NBN50 as I was not able to get the higher speeds where I live. I am happy with the upload and download speeds that I now get.

I have always been happy with the support given by iInet and recommend them to all my friends and people I work with. They usually fix any problem in the one call, and if they can't they get back to me as quickly as possible.

Phil Tomlinson

In my 14 years as a user I have only had to make calls for support about 3 or 4 times and in all cases the problems were resolved quickly and efficiently.

Start DateApril 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Phil, thank you so much! We're delighted that your experience with us has been so positive over your 14 years with us!

Liz

LizEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely Reliable

Not being technology savvy I was impressed when upgrading to NBN. Staff were most supportive, patient and friendly. My connection has been 100% reliable to date, no dropouts or complaints. No issues with VOIP either. Have been with the same company for 11 years and wouldn't consider changing to another provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Liz, we are overjoyed to read this. Thank you for your 11 years with us!

not a problem

Found it very reliable. had one problem with the attitude from a person in the call center, but over-all great people to deal with. Last issue was resolved without a hassle. Very helpful.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're thrilled to hear this, Bob. Thanks so much!

JJP

JJPPerth, WA

Moving to a new provider when contract is expired.

Every time we ring, we speak to someone else.
Language is a major barrier to explaining issues.
Minor changes or fixing issues, become major issues that take twice as long to resolve.
Instructions for any issues become very complicated and always ask us to refer to the manual/guide, which is very detailed and not easy to read.

Start DateJanuary 2019

sjs

sjsGippsland, VIC

for most of the time the internet works perfectly

The only problem we have is when the service has a fault at Traralgon Vic ,My Son looks it up on his mobile phone which will tell him there is an Update affecting everything east of there, We do not get any warning it just happens at times

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Dinger

DingerStirling 2611, ACT

Reliable Service Plus

I switched to iiNet several years ago after disappointing service from another provider. Since transferring to iiNet, on the rare occasions I have needed to make contact, (and those occasions have been rare and far between), I have been afforded nothing but friendly and professional service. Thank you iiNet. I have expressed my satisfaction with your service to many of my Canberra friends, recommending you as an alternative service to the NBN.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Dinger, what a wonderful recommendation! We are just blown away and so thankful that you came to us.

Radkin

Radkin

Long Time User

I have been associated with iinet going back before Chariot and into the address days of box.net. I have stayed because during all the iterations of the Company the product never died and any other problems were handled by a customer service group who were extraordinary in their attitude to help and resolve the problem. This is my opinion over a long time and I hope you have a similar experience.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Radkin, you've been with us for so long, that your experiences with us are absolutely invaluable. Thank you so much for your extremely kind and wonderful words!

IInet NBN12 experience

Most of the time, IInet deliver exactly what they advertise. The few times I've had a problem, I've called them, spoken to a human being, and had my issue resolved, usually within the hour. From talking to other people, our transition to the NBN was completely issue-free and pretty much a non-event. I would thoroughly recommend them.

Start DateJanuary 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the review and recommendation there, Mani! Awesome to hear that the service is doing really well and that the team are able to help out any time there's a hiccup :) - Tal

Prolonged delay on restoration of NBN service.

Happy with normal service but have had a few long delayed drop-outs from the HFC system which somehow requires Telstra to restore our service. After a 2 hour widespread blackout last week we had to wait till next day for normal activity to restore. IINet gave advice on progress of restoration.

Start DateJune 2017
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Callia Jèan A.

Callia Jèan A.Central Queensland, QLD

Fast and reliable NBN in Mackay

From account set-up to connection was fast and hassle free. The modem was sent out the next day and NBN fully activated the day after it arrived.
Haven't experienced any drop outs or slow speeds during the first month and the modem has never needed resetting.
Fast, reliable, great service.

Start DateNovember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Callia! We are over the moon to hear this and thank you for joining us!

MarlinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I agree

Any trouble I have had has been handled promptly and with little fuss. The technical support has been easy to follow for any problems that may appear and they are always polite .

Marlin

I do not wish my comments to be on face book as I do not believe in social media

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Marlin! We're delighted to hear that you're so happy with us.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worse internet provider ever!!

Start DateNovember 2016
Adequate Speeds No
h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and reliable.

We have been with them for 3 years and upgraded to NBN approx. 9months ago. The connection has been incredible. It has only dropped out ONCE and that was due to a storm/lightening strike! We have never encountered any slow speeds regardless of what time of the day or night it is. We have 10 devices connected 24/7 with almost constant steaming on 3 of them.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is awesome, h4yl3z! Thanks so much for the glowing review and we are beyond thrilled that your connection is working so well for you.

iiNet Customer Service

Some initial problems with converting to ADSL but these were soon fixed and no problems since (over 3 years on ADSL). I have been with iiNet since they took over from ? some 14 years ago and whenever I have had to contact them their service has been quick and to the point. I have no hesisitation in recommending iiNet to anyone.

Start DateAugust 2016
Customer ServiceiiNet

Wayne, thanks for sticking with us for 14 years - we can't say enough how happy we are to hear this and especially for your recommendation!

Theresa

TheresaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Great customer service from Customer care team especially Raphael ! Recommend iinet to those looking for internet service as they are very helpful and loyal to their customers! Thank you iinet

Start DateFebruary 2017
Adequate Speeds No
Contract Type6-month contract
Connection TypeWireless

Alan

AlanLaunceston, Tasmania

Very impressed with account monitoring

I normally live in Australia but while travelling in New Zealand recently I had occasion to go into my iinet Toolbox to check on something. Soon after, an email arrived from iinet advising that my account had been accessed from an unusual location (referring to my accessing it from NZ). Although I had no concerns, I found it very reassuring to know that iinet picked this up and checked with me. Well done!

Start DateJune 2009

Kris

KrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE when needed

We have had really great service when we have had a few problems with internet or Emails , day or night and they are there for us , and they make sure they do fix it for us , we have been with this company for a long time ,would recommend AAA+

Start DateFebruary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Kris, thanks for the awesome recommendation! We're delighted to have been with you for so long and we're always keen to help.

- Leo

Happy to stay a customer

I have been with iiNet for over ten years and it would take something seriously wrong for me to even contemplate changing to another carrier. My problems have been very few, but I have always been treated with courtesy (and sometimes a little humor). My problems have been dealt with straight away and I do not remember if a problem ever carried over from the initial contact.

Start DateOctober 2009

Jan H.

Jan H.asked

Why is my service getting slower. At the moment I am down to 30/15 Mbps I complained when it was 37mbs at Panzano Circuit Woodvale WA

Hi Jan,

Slow speeds can have a lot of different causes and factors which influence your connection's performance. The best way to find out any reason why and to get it fixed is through diagnostic troubleshooting steps relevant to the type of service you have.

Our specialist support team are available 24/7 on 13 22 58 to assist with matters such as these and will be able to work with you to help with the process involved in getting this sorted out. If you need any assistance arranging contact, you're also welcome to send an email to us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with further information.

- Tal

Sh.Ghasked

I signed up for FTTB (customer reference 1184184792) in early September 2019. After more than a month iinet failed to connect the line to my building/unit, I cancelled the service (which never served) the refernce No is 340142983 . I asked for refund $60 credit iinet charged me on the first day of signe up. I called many times for since then to have my money refund and it never processed although they agreed it shall be soon. After two month I received an email that your modem is ready to dispatch. I called and explained iinet that I cancelled the service, do not send it, but this request also was addressed the same and no action was undertaken.
Why do you not refund my cresit and why your system id so insufficient?

Hi Sh.Gh!

Thanks for your question!

We've located your details and can see that the team is currently handling your case, with several actions underway. We've asked that this be attended to and finalised.

Thanks for your patience and we hope to see a resolution for you very soon.

Sh.Gh

This situation has been the same for the past 1.5 months with no Effective change. How long they need to see the service has been cancelled and refund the money?

John D

John Dasked

I am not happy with the phone service, it is my intention to revert to Telstra, I have been with them for over 36 years and have not had any complaints in that time. The only reason I came across to iiNet was that I was completely confused at the time, I thought that the phone service had to go to iiNET with computer isp.
I now believe that telephone service is coming via Optus which is driving me crazy. Thanking you

Hi John D,

Just to clarify, we use the Optus network for mobile phone services and use Telstra Wholesale for landline-based Home Phone services. I hope this helps!

Allan
Allan

Hi John we only use our landline for our ADSL and have had not real issues to date . Allan

I have a VOIP phone with my iinet NBN account and have had no problems with this phone service so far.

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives