3.0

9,801 reviews
    4.1 (5,193)
    4.2 (4,598)
    4.2 (5,296)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (84%) · No (16%)

Richard WHIPPY

Richard WHIPPYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best By Far!...

My home connection is very efficient and with six users in the house you would expect a few drops every now and then, but this never happens. Flawless from get go!...

Start DateJune 2010
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Richard! With 6 people in the house, your connection would be pushed for sure, so we're delighted to hear that the service is working so well for you!

Ivan S.

Ivan S.

Stellar customer service and fantastic speed with no sign of peak hour throttoling.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Glen G.

Glen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a difference to working from home

We have finally got NBN in our suburb (Jan 2020) and I have selected iiNet to be the provider. The NBN service has been a fantastic change from ADSL and the service received superb. Also I went with a Fetch mini, and now order a second fetch mighty - replacing our PVR (which are linked together). System is great, service is great. Testing shows consistantly 45-50mbytes down and 15-20 up speeds.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Stress free, smooth service and excellent customer service.

Susie BoswellSydney, NSW

Don't touch for fear of a heart attack

IiNet uninstalled all my personal email folders - unnecessarily for an internet problem - so I lost 13 years of irreplaceable work I was just about to transfer to a new website.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Good NBN instal, everything went right

Contract Type6-month contract

Michael K.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateOctober 2018

Nathan R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Grubby company, incompetent and harrassing of ex-customers

2 years ago, iinet deleted my email account and all associated emails without warning or reason. This cost me a great deal of time, money and inconvenience at the time. I then cancelled my service in January, 2019. Today, 20 September, 2020 I receive an email from them demanding a payment of 100 dollars. I then had to spend 23 minutes on the phone attempting to get to the bottom of this. Pathetic conduct and better things to do with my weekend than defend against attempts to grab a quick buck from an ex-customer. Apparently you get more flies with honey rather than attempts to extort.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Nathan, and our apologies once again for this. We're happy to see that the team has been able to resolve this for you!

There to help 24/7

Always receive telephone help and any issues always resolved. Reliable NBN speeds as advertised, Would recommend as we get no drop outs and slow speed once quickly fixed by a modem reboot.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, Ken! We're thrilled to hear that our team has been there for you whenever you've needed us!

riley h.South East Queensland, QLD

withdrawn

speed complaint withdrawn due to faulty supplied ethernet cable from tplink modem, tried a new one i had and it worked well. The 5G is still a problem though, will not give internet access despite being connected.

Contract Type6-month contract
riley h.

Nah they support 5G wifi, devices that can't use Gigabit wifi can't see the network. My older TV cant pick up the 5g wifi broadcast but my laptop and phone can, it just doesn't deliver the internet consistently.

great mobile broadband,use it regularly

iinet have always been a reliable service & would thoroughly recommend,i have been using this service
since it was introduced back in the ozemail days,which has been around for quite a while

Customer ServiceiiNet

That is quite a while indeed, Wayne! Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Jim S.

Jim S.Sydney, NSW

iinet provides a stable and reliable NBN service that will provide enjoyable phone, TV and internet access all year round. The connection is up to date with almost no dropouts compared to other services. iinet provides up to date information about your service and keeps you informed. iinet are contactable and helpful providing service that you need in todays tech world.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2020
Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Jim, we are so happy to hear this. We work hard to provide reliable services, with few dropouts, as well as being helpful and ready to assist when needed. Thank you for choosing to rely on us!

JILL TAYLOR

JILL TAYLOR

Best provider

Never missed a beat when connected to nbn. Suggested a lower rate to me as I was a sole occupant and didn’t try to up sell me. Can talk to someone within a minute if I ring

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Slower than expected

Reliable but extremely slow. Basically the same as the old service provided. Slow when more than one user connected to the system. When you have grand kids, you need the speed.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Pit

PitSydney Surrounds, NSW

After I had received multiple Error messages on laptop. Solved in the first phone call, patient service from the team member talking me through the process to correct the problem.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Pit! Thanks so much for letting our team lend a hand!

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The absolute worst!!!!!

leanne

Again a different story!! Why was I told 3 times by 3 different people yesterday there was no fee and have a reference number for the RECORDED call to see I will not be charged a fee!!

Yejin

YejinSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Worst service ever. I can’t recommend to anyone.
I wanted to cancel this companys service and I sent a cancellation form. I’ve sent them a cancellation form twice, but they didn’t check it properly.It’s already been a month ago since I sent the cancellation form. And they still charge me for money. Also It will takes forever if you try to call them. The accent is also very hard to understand.
Just wasted my money. Feel like disaster.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I would like to thank Kim and Joyce for there fantastic service.
I had two email addresses, my original westnet and a new iinet one. I believed i needed to keep the iinet address to access the tool box so I could adjust payment requirements. Contact with Kim and then Joyce I said i did not use the iinet address. they sorted it out and saved me the annual fee. Its not much but they considered me as a customer and not a avenue for more money. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Customer ServiceiiNet

Always happy to help ensure you're getting the best value for your plan and service with us, Ian! Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! - Tal

cristinah

cristinahNorthern Region, NSW

update of service equipment

heavy drop out rate started suddenly, iinet technical support contacted NBN technicians promptly after establishing cause... issue was resolved within 3 days with upgrade of equipment... I am in a regional area... never have I been disappointed with their handling of tech support.. I have been a long term customer for that reason.

Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and ongoing support, Cristinah! Excellent to hear our team could help you get the issues sorted out in no time at all! - Tal

Derek

DerekCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is as good as it gets.

We have been iiNet customers for decades. They provide as good an NBN service as you can get and the best customer support service, not that we need to use it often. The fibre to the node system is a very poor excuse for a national broadband network, but iiNet manages to get us a reasonably reliable access with very few dropouts and infrequent peak time delays.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for your years of support Derek! It's wonderful to hear how pleased you've been and we hope to continue delivering awesome service and value for more years to come. - Tal