IKEA

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (174)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (71%) · Not as advertised (29%)

Bart

BartWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect Furniture from a 5 Star IKEA

Alexis

Alexis

Rude delivery person

Rude and unprofessional delivery person came to deliver items. Watch your bad mouth. Ikea should not hire people this kind of people. Ruining our people's day. Watch your mouth geez

Nims2011

Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Too many items damaged in delivery

Allie

Allie

Hard as a rock Vatnestrom Mattress

Buyer beware this matress comes in med-firm or extra firm.
Purchased the Vatnestrom Med firm Queen-size mattress didn’t sleep a wink as it was VERY FIRM so much so hubby slept on couch from 2am, and this was with a mattress topper to.
Returned it following day and was told to give it at least 3 months for it to soften, how do we do that when we can’t sleep on it for 3 hours!

K A

K A

Order never arrived

Made an order online as i didn't want to go into the store right now. Order is still "in transit" after expected delivery date. No communication from Ikea. No idea when it will arrive as the tracking provides no details.

Stuart W

Stuart WSouthern and Hills, SA

IKEA Corporate System ONE Customer Service & Satisfaction ZERO!!

Should you wish to receive the worst customer service experience of all time, go ahead and order an Ikea kitchen. 4 weeks on still waiting for parts. They come into stock so they say order online and you will get them. DONT THINK SO. Tried to order online wouldnt let me do it. Looked into it and we have to take a 3 hour round trip to collect these items only. So basically, 4 weeks after ordering I still have items on back order and a half finished kitchen but anyone walking into store can get those items and we yet again have to wait for stock to come in. Absolute farce of a system.

Store LocationAdelaide
Sette

Sette

How Do Ikea Stay In Business? Worst customer service ever!

JaneB

JaneBAdelaide

Discounted items scan at higher price

Two products I bought were from a clearance box clearly marked $9.99 each, the item name and number matching the products I bought. At checkout they both scanned for $24.99 each. It was really busy and I had a lot of stuff, so I didn’t check the receipt until I got home. Contacted customer service (with photos)and I have to trip out to IKEA again if I want to do anything about it. So check your receipts before leaving the car park.

Store LocationAdelaide
Marta

MartaSydney, NSW

This is perfect place to waste your money on. Try me!!! Lol

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationTempe

Frances G

Frances GSydney, NSW

Terrible!

I would like to complain about the appalling service my husband and I received @ Ikea Restaurant @ Rhodes. We were virtually mugged by a very bossy man - demanding that we buy our food and then fill out a bloody form so we can dine in the restaurant. Bloody awful! We will not set foot in Ikea again - ever!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst online delivery and courier

Ordered online June. Supposed delivery is 17th of July. Just got an email saying it was not delivered. Tracked the parcel from toll tracking and says attempted delivery and no one to sign. I’m just home the whole day as I’m wfh. No one rang the doorbell and no left card in my mailbox. Terrible. Will not buy online again from Ikea.

Anna K.

Anna K.

Happy with customer service - replacing a part from 2015 purchase

Very happy with the service received - I purchased a bed in 2015 and need replacement legs for it - they are sending some out to me for free! Happy to return to the Tempe store.

Store LocationTempe NSW
Knoll

Knoll

Late delivery

Ordered stuff online because it wasn’t available I store when we went. Paid on 26/6 and estimated date of delivery was 16/7 but until now its not here. I know it’s covid but when I don’t understand the long wait to process your order especially when you paid for the shipping fee. Won’t buy again online.

Lorraine

Lorraine

Kitchens

Nice2Know

Nice2KnowAU

Seriously deteriorated products and services

Tin and Demi

Tin and DemiSydney

Ikea does not want your money - shop elsewhere and never use their online service

Joanna C.

Joanna C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone line fail

Over an hour on hold? Absolutely ridiculous.
Wish I'd taken a refund when the item was not in stock for click and collect.
Was told I would receive a phone call about it today but instead I'm chasing them and on hold for over an hour.

Brad C

Brad CSydney, NSW

Have bought from ikea for years and always had excellent service.. Even on returns

I have never used IKEA delivery but my experience with the store has always been great. I have returned faulty and items I just didn't like and never had a problem. I have waited a few times but only if they are busy. Went there today and social distancing was not happening at all so I didn't stay long.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationRhodes

MaritzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero stars for customer service

NotHappyJan

NotHappyJanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where's My Order

Ordered near end of June, 2020. Store is less than 1 hour away. Expected delivery is end of August? Seriously? Who runs a business like that? That's 60 days for delivery? Is it coming from Sweden or the Arctic Circle? I'm in a metropolitan area. Absolutely disgusting service too. Have tried to call a few times. They never answer.