1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (143)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76%) · Not as advertised (24%)

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Very poor service for a such a profitable company

Ordered items for my bedroom in early April. Was told we would receive them by late April. Then told late May and now told mid July. Not good enough IKea. No attempt to make up for an obvious mistake and regain my loyalty. Winter will be over by the time i get my bedding. Phone service deliberately hard to find and hold times over 30minutes. Inadequate such a large organisation. Not impressed

Delivery....

I have bought two couches, have paid for delivery, was told it would be on 20/5/2020, have not received goods as yet it is now the 3/6/20. I have tried ringing customer service and my arm has fallen off from holding phone for so long. Do not expect ontime delivery from Ikea at the moment, and do not expect to speak to a real person in a hurry either. I am so disappointed with Ikea.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother ever trying to get help from Ikea

After spending several visits and researching, I decided to buy about $4,000 of furniture. When I ordered it, they said they didn't have the doors but they would be there in two days. this started a merry chase where I could not be assured of getting the doors of the $4,000 furniture for about 3 months or even more. Trying to cancel the orders has resulted in me spending 3 calls of 25 plus minutes before giving up. I have sent emails that just go unanswered. Very frustrating

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new shelf unit

I ordered the Hemnes shelving unit in white online to go in my bathroom, and it was delivered on Monday the 25th like I requested. I love my new shelving unit! It's helped me be much more organised in my bathroom and it looks great. Thanks ikea!

O.M.

O.M.Peel, WA

Very pleased.

Having searched the internet for a cabinet to fit a very narrow space next to our vanity, the Ikea Helmer metal cabinet with 6 drawers is perfect. Being a female senior the flat pack was a little heavy to place on the trolley but I managed. However, it was easy to assemble, the drawers slide well, it fits perfectly and looks good. I'm very pleased!

Store LocationInnaloo, Wa
Alan

AlanPerth, WA

No idea

Wasted two trips to buy a bed, went to buy a bed didn’t have,said you could buy on line went home to buy on line and web site says you have to go in store to buy.

Store LocationInnaloo
Jasna

Jasna

Card payment only DISAPPOINTMENT

Jimmy

JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Customer service

Amazing staff at outside collection point,so impressed with the girls at point of contact and can't say enough how helpful the staff were, in these covid 19 times these staff members are making the best of it ,ill be back IKEA great job,great staff,looking forward to coming back.They even were collecting rubbish and trolleys between customer service.
Keep up the good work Adelaide staff.

Erin M.

Erin M.Sydney, NSW

Horrendous delivery service and no one answers the phone at customer service.

A 12 hour delivery window is ridiculous enough to begin with, but to advertise this and then not even have the delivery in the system on the day? Absolutely horrendous customer service. You call and no one answers the phone. You email and they need a full week to respond. Bleeding money much? Can't afford customer service teams? It shows. What a leaky bucket syndrome way of doing business.

Meriet pattison

Meriet pattisonAU

LIXHULT Cabinets

I ordered this 2 weeks ago and items not even dispatched from their warehouse yet, send numerous emails without any replay, called a few times, been on the phone for nearly an hour and when someone eventually answered, she couldn't tell me when will they dispatch it. This is the worst online service I have ever experienced. They are fast to take your money, and once they have it, you battle to get your products out of them. Never again.

Lauren

Lauren

Don’t waste your time with buy back offer

Store LocationInnaloo
Arun Kumar

Arun KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect place to buy

Assembling the stuffs are easy and the manual helps us a lot.
Great collections of things to buy for a new home.
Guys in the store are helpful and knowledgable as they can help with finding the things from the warehouse even.

DPS

DPS

Unhelpful and rude customer service

SG

SGSydney, NSW

Terrible Spares Availability & Replacement

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best value

Going to ikea is a whole experience, the meatballs; the endless assortment of furniture and other items. Good quality and well priced items. Bought my desk from ikea, it's very good and has lasted a while.

Bilyana B.

Bilyana B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor phone advice service

It’s impossible to contact IKEA to speak with someone about a technical issue related to cover panels for a dishwasher. I was given 2 email addresses for Springvale and Richmond stores when I rand service twice !! Email addresses both are INVALID!! I Have given up trying to contact the kitchen department and will purchase a dishwasher else where. Your service beyond general information is appalling -and you dont seem to respect the reviews because it seems you’ve done nothing to improve .

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and efficient service!

I ordered a desk and IKEA were great in keeping me updated on delivery dates. When I called their customer service to enquire about when I could expect the delivery, they let me know it was going to be delayed by 1 day and they kept me informed after the call with emails and text messages. Will order again.

andrewkadfp

andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another great Ikea kitchen

Built our 3rd Ikea kitchen from scratch.
A few new ideas and drawer parts now av available.
Everything fitted well and works.
Not a fan of the flimsy cabinet backs or benchtop bars but just designed around them.
Saved thousands $$ too

Store Locationnorthlakes
Eleni

EleniSydney, NSW

Ordered online. Items unavailable. No contact

Ordered several items online for click and collect. Not notified about an item that I paid for that was unavailable at pick up time. Ikea should have contacted us about this! I live too far to drive back! Not happy. Now waiting half an hour on phone to sort it out

Store LocationRhodes
V8Snail

V8SnailWA, 6230

Frustrating Broken Online System, Unhelpful Support and only Credit Card Payment Option

LLB

LLBasked

IKEA

We installed a Faktum kitchen in 2014 and have since been given a full refund, and I see, so have many of you. I love the functionality of the drawers and cupboards, which are still in perfect condition. However we are very disappointed (and surprised) by the lack of durability of the cabinetry.
Anyway, we are about to purchase another home and the kitchen desperately needs pulling out and redesigning. My husband is very keen to do another IKEA kitchen, whilst I have many reservations. Thought I'd check in to see if anyone can give me an up to date review of the Metod kitchens, in particular the white Bodbyn style of cabinets. We used a similar look in our current kitchen and it yellowed very badly. Can you tell me if your white Bodbyn cabinets have yellowed at all? Are they crazing? Is there any chipping? Can they handle having water drip down or onto them (it is a kitchen after all)?
Also, can I have feedback about the Ekbacken bench top, please? Thanks -

Hayatullah G.

Hayatullah G.asked

WA, Perth

are you open on good friday (tomorrow)

Julie W.

Julie W.asked

IKEA

I have a chopping board look bench top walnut I bought it three years ago n it’s faded in parts and I have been using your tin of oil

Fired Up
Fired Up

Pity you didn’t think to contact them directly as they clearly don’t respond here