ikOala

ikOala

Pathetic

Still waiting on an order from over 3 weeks ago. It was meant to be despatched from Aus but I doubt it.
Very disappointing especially as it stated on the website that the item is posted with 48hrs.
Customer service did not seem interested in my enquiry & told me order will arrive soon.

Anne C

Anne C

Shoddy Goods

Bought a tablet cushion. When it eventually came..3 weeks later, the tablet cushion base padding was very thin and made of very light material. The slits or pockets were not wide enough to slide all of my tablet corners in, I could only cover 2 corners of the tablet diagonally and being made of very thin material it was unable to hold the weight of the tablet and therefore kept 'falling' out of the cushion, when it was picked up. A very disappointing cheap and shoddy product.

Long time coming

Put an order in on the 5th December, now the 28th and still no goods, do they take your order and then order from china, maybe not as have got items from china quicker. Will be ordering from other sites in future.

Takingnote

Takingnote

Another example of a pathetic Australian company

Long Wait time for Delivery

I ordered a small item on November 26 and I am still waiting for the item to be delivered and with no tracking details, lord knows where it is?????

Lynnie

LynnieBoonah

Very poor service and would never order from here again.

I ordered a product in April. It hadn’t arrived by June. After many emails, each time thanking me for my patience and telling me they were contacting the suppliers I asked for a full refund. Some emails they never replied to at all and they didn’t reply back to my request for a refund until I emailed again and again telling them I was going to take it further. Finally this week after I received a reply and was told I had to wait for a refund as they had not received any paperwork I emailed through PayPal. The money was refunded within a matter of hours. My advice is don’t order through IKoala and if waiting for a refund if you went through Paypal do it through them. Disappointed, very very poor service all round.

Don't even consider a purchase from them

Took the money straight away, 2 months later still no delivery, contacted them twice by email and got the run around.
I did get a refund from them, but only by going through PayPal.

Would put lower rating if possible - very poor customer service - in fact none!

Ordered goods on 17 March. Phoned two weeks later to check on order. Told coming from CHINA, not AUSTRALIA. Still waiting after over a month. Shocking customer service - have tried to call today 10 times and “experiencing high caller demand”. I am more than angry. Will never buy from this outfit again!

Disgusted

Ordered smart watch! Been waiting 2 months. Endless emails to them with no answer. Wont be ordering from them again. I will let Pay Pal interveen for my money back.

No pre ordering no display unable to close the deal when stock is available and keen to buy

Terrible customer service and feed back I was told a product would be available in a certain month. Recommended I wait for 3 months. When called back to order they told me its in stock and didn't hear from them again. Only to call back and get told by another staff that its sold out. Worst place to purchase anything. In my opinion they simply don't need the business. I would strongly recommend going and looking elsewhere.

talk about waiting

is this company for real .looks good But does not deliver .I would say do not buy from this lot ,could be takers .just read what people are saying

Crap!

I got tricked. Looks like an Aussie Company but it is not. Ordered a toy that said it could deliver by 4 December. Didn't made Xmas. Turns out is coming on slow boat from o/seas. 17 Jan still waiting. Emails get replies saying it is not due and I need to wait. Not happy Jan!

Slow delivery

Thought I was buying from a company only 3 hrs away, an Australian company but item took a month to arrive because I discovered they were coming from Asia!!! Too long to wait for a couple of blanket bags!! Ridiculous!

Hollie

HollieSydney

Non-existent customer service

Placed order on 11 November. Followed up on 18 December. No reply still. No idea if my order will ever arrive but I have been charged. Will never buy from iKoala again.

3 months and I haven't revived my product yet

Waiting for my delivery still, purchased on the end of September.. contacted the company and they cannot even provide trucking number! What a joke.. costumer service is hopeless and if you are reading it here before purchasing simply don't do it. Their answered me saying they cannot control delivery time...

caterz

caterzMelbourne

Very disappointed

Ordered product 2 months ago for a Christmas gift, still no processed email, no shipping number. Called only to be told it must be "lost" they could send it to me in 4-6 weeks. I won't hold my breath for it and have lost my $$$$
I strongly urge you to reconsider if ordering from this company as you are giving your hard earned cash to an off shore company. Just call and talk to [name removed] and you'll see what I mean.

Cheap Chinese Rubbish

First order didn’t arrive - finally received after 2 months, only to find the product is not genuine but fake!

fcku

fckuAdelaide

Horrible

purchased items for a birthday gift. First item arrived as they dropship from China. the second item went missing in the post when I asked for tracking and advised another will be dispatched and paypal claim cancelled as trusted this company! TWO months later item arrived does not work at all faulty cheap crap do not buy the YES hair remover fake product! Asked for a refund they have referred it to their dropship company in China ! are you serious! the report made to this company PayPal and Australian Gov. NOT HAPPY AT ALL !

Mashka

Mashka

Just cheap Chinese rubbish! Everything takes ages to receive.

Had enough of waiting for ages for almost every item and then get a cheap staff. Some of it never arrived, so had to get my money back. The most horrible quality and delivery time. Never again!!!!

Lyndon and Aynslee

Lyndon and AynsleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service.

I purchased a 'Fire Pit' for our new outdoor area. It was a surprise for my wife. Unfortunately a few issues arose when the product was not available. ikOala stepped in and assisted us with a replacement model. To be quite frank I have never received better customer service. I felt like I was being listened to at all times by ikOala staff. I congratulate the team on making sure that the customer is treated with respect and dignity. Our new 'Fire Pit' is great. I would purchase again from ikOala anytime. Lyndon.

eileen t.asked

Still waiting for a reply as to why you need my photo ID

eileen t.

Has anyone bought goods from ikOala. I placed an order on Thursday and after giving them all my information the sent saying they couldn't process the order until I sent Proof of identity and asked for a copy of my drivers licence, this I refused to give. Have asked why the need it and can get no reply. Wish I'd looked at their site first as I would never had placed the order. Has anyone else been asked for proof of identity by this company

eileen t.asked

Why do you need my photo ID to be able to process my order you have been supplied with my visa card number name address and any other requirements that you should need. I am a bit nervous of supplying any further info as you then have enough info to be able to support identity theft.

eileen t.asked

Get an answer from our members and ikOala representatives