ikOala

2.3

extremely disappointed

extremely disappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

very disappointing service

i ordered hammertoe pads for my partner on the 4th August still haven't arrived 4 weeks later i emailed them regarding this and they still haven't replied. emailed again today so we will see if they reply. not holding my breath. i wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. very disappointing didn't mind taking my funds.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney, NSW

avoid this scam site

avoid. fraud. they do not have stock and never deliver unless u paid 2-3 times more.
I purchased Modular Chrome Wire Storage Shelf 1500 x 600 x 1800
Never delivered, no customer service. Claim refund via PayPal

Don't waste your time

I ordered back in May with delivery promised at being 3-5 weeks. At 5 weeks they told me delays in shipping due to COVID. Asked for tracking ID which they gave me however is shows no movement for a month. Initially they were very responsive but as soon as I asked for refund they stopped replying. Luckily I used PayPal so I got a refund. As of right now tracking ID shows product still hasn't moved.

L Smith

L SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over 8 weeks for delivery

Today I received two out of the three products I ordered over 2 months ago! Both products are not even the correct colours I ordered. Not holding my breath on receiving the third item!
Very disappointed in the product and service, will never order anything from this company again.....

Inaccurate product description, will not resolve issue

I ordered two giant pillows with specific dimensions- they were described as giant with a photo of one in the arms of a person for perspective. They arrived and look about half the size. I took measurement photos and sent to the helpdesk with a screenshot of the website. They took over a week to respond and only said i need to take better measurements from end to end. I took length, width and height and found this to be a ridiculous request. They have since ignored any emails and any update requests. This place is a horrible scam and I will be filing with the Australian Consumer Affairs.

Anne N.

Anne N.North Queensland, QLD

chairs arrived 7days after reading negative reviews, we decided to give a chance anyway, and very happy, thanks ikOala

chairs arrived 7days after reading negative reviews, we decided to give a chance anyway, looks like they are doing much better job all ! (Not a fake review Im a real customer live in Far North Qld Australia and very happy with product and time frame. We Order from many places online and this place was actually quicker - thanks ikOala

Bert

BertPerth, WA

Still waiting going on to 6 weeks and this is an Australian company?

I came across ikOala on my Facebook newsfeed. I try to buy only from Australian companies. The payment went through on my PayaPal. I received a confirmation email of purchase from ikOala. 4 weeks went by with nothing. I have ordered from other companies online during COVID and received all those products in a timely fashion OR those retailers maintained very good email correspondence about product shipment or delay, if there was a delay. Going on week 6 now. Not a word from ikOala and when I try to call, I received automated voicemail or line no longer in use. COVID or not, this delay with NO communication is not acceptable.

Still waiting

Order made and paid for via paylpal on 14/2/20...?
So i am wondering where the order could be as it has been more than two months since the order was made and paid....not happy

Ripped OFFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting

Ordered and paid for on the 3/2/20,won't answer phone,won't reply to live chat,won't reply to email
Happy to take the money,customer service NIL,Taking money for nothing is fraudulent and theft
Certainly won't be dealing with them again and I strongly recommend others do likewise

Find out how ikOala compares to other Online Shops

Beware you will receive email after email

I never signed up for this organisation.
They gained my email address from some other party. There is no unsubscribe button on their pages and they repeatedly ignore my requests to unsubscribe.
Beware you will receive email after email.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why require Photo Id before sending Pool parts???

This is ridiculous. Why provide further information when they have my name, address and credit card details? There is no way I am prepared to have my Driver's Licence stored electronically on a site such as this.

Great Customer Service

Were quick to resolve any issues i may have had. received all my packages and am very happy with quality. recommend the website to anyone trying to buy things online!

They spam you with emails even if you never sign up.

I never signed up and suddenly receiving spam emails to an email address I last used in 2010. I don't know where they found my information - but to receive 4 emails in 24 hours from a company I never shopped with is pretty bad.

Pathetic

Still waiting on an order from over 3 weeks ago. It was meant to be despatched from Aus but I doubt it.
Very disappointing especially as it stated on the website that the item is posted with 48hrs.
Customer service did not seem interested in my enquiry & told me order will arrive soon.

Anne C

Anne C

Shoddy Goods

Bought a tablet cushion. When it eventually came..3 weeks later, the tablet cushion base padding was very thin and made of very light material. The slits or pockets were not wide enough to slide all of my tablet corners in, I could only cover 2 corners of the tablet diagonally and being made of very thin material it was unable to hold the weight of the tablet and therefore kept 'falling' out of the cushion, when it was picked up. A very disappointing cheap and shoddy product.

Long time coming

Put an order in on the 5th December, now the 28th and still no goods, do they take your order and then order from china, maybe not as have got items from china quicker. Will be ordering from other sites in future.

Takingnote

Takingnote

Another example of a pathetic Australian company

Long Wait time for Delivery

I ordered a small item on November 26 and I am still waiting for the item to be delivered and with no tracking details, lord knows where it is?????

Lynnie

LynnieBoonah

Very poor service and would never order from here again.

I ordered a product in April. It hadn’t arrived by June. After many emails, each time thanking me for my patience and telling me they were contacting the suppliers I asked for a full refund. Some emails they never replied to at all and they didn’t reply back to my request for a refund until I emailed again and again telling them I was going to take it further. Finally this week after I received a reply and was told I had to wait for a refund as they had not received any paperwork I emailed through PayPal. The money was refunded within a matter of hours. My advice is don’t order through IKoala and if waiting for a refund if you went through Paypal do it through them. Disappointed, very very poor service all round.

Don't even consider a purchase from them

Took the money straight away, 2 months later still no delivery, contacted them twice by email and got the run around.
I did get a refund from them, but only by going through PayPal.

Roma M.

Roma M.asked

Please reimburse me for my undelivered order from March, NO I dont want a credit.

Roma M.

Roma M.asked

In March 2020 I placed two orders with this company received one order in June, but to date the other order has not arrived. It is alright for this company to take your money with postage fees, but not delivery, this company should be held accountable.

Morris O

Morris Oasked

Today I intended to purchase an item that I reckoned met my approval for quality and cost but on the spur of the moment decided to check on the reliability of the company in respect of on time delivery/customer service/(both email and landline connections) and overall customer responses/I am absolutely gobsmacked by the negative feedback and wonder why the company does not take steps to improve their all round service/Have decided to defer my purchase and will check to see if the feedback has showed any sign of improvement/I am delighted to have read this site before committing to a purchase

Ripped OFF

Customer service poor however in their defense they did fulfill the order albeit much later than initially stated with the current restrictions in place re sourcing from overseas you have to cut them slack
I certainly appreciate them honoring their part

Get an answer from our members and ikOala representatives