ikOala

ikOala

Shoddy Goods

Bought a tablet cushion. When it eventually came..3 weeks later, the tablet cushion base padding was very thin and made of very light material. The slits or pockets were not wide enough to slide all of my tablet corners in, I could only cover 2 corners of the tablet diagonally and being made of very thin material it was unable to hold the weight of the tablet and therefore kept 'falling' out of the cushion, when it was picked up. A very disappointing cheap and shoddy product.

Long time coming

Put an order in on the 5th December, now the 28th and still no goods, do they take your order and then order from china, maybe not as have got items from china quicker. Will be ordering from other sites in future.

Another example of a pathetic Australian company

Ordered on 26th of November. Today is the 13th of December. No package. No tracking. No gift for my grandchild for
Christmas.
I am soooooo sick of the numerous Australian companies that I order from which are slack. When I order from Hong Kong, my order arrives within 4 days and the postage is usually free. This Christmas I have ordered from the UK (it arrived in 2 weeks) and personalised goods arrived from the USA within three weeks.
No wonder Australian businesses are going broke.
If you place an order online and they take your money straight away, how hard can it be to get the goods from the warehouse, package them up and put them into the mail? It should take no more than 48 hours.
Postage from Sydney to Adelaide should be two days at the most.
Won't be ordering from this lot again.

Long Wait time for Delivery

I ordered a small item on November 26 and I am still waiting for the item to be delivered and with no tracking details, lord knows where it is?????

Very poor service and would never order from here again.

I ordered a product in April. It hadn’t arrived by June. After many emails, each time thanking me for my patience and telling me they were contacting the suppliers I asked for a full refund. Some emails they never replied to at all and they didn’t reply back to my request for a refund until I emailed again and again telling them I was going to take it further. Finally this week after I received a reply and was told I had to wait for a refund as they had not received any paperwork I emailed through PayPal. The money was refunded within a matter of hours. My advice is don’t order through IKoala and if waiting for a refund if you went through Paypal do it through them. Disappointed, very very poor service all round.

Don't even consider a purchase from them

Took the money straight away, 2 months later still no delivery, contacted them twice by email and got the run around.
I did get a refund from them, but only by going through PayPal.

Would put lower rating if possible - very poor customer service - in fact none!

Ordered goods on 17 March. Phoned two weeks later to check on order. Told coming from CHINA, not AUSTRALIA. Still waiting after over a month. Shocking customer service - have tried to call today 10 times and “experiencing high caller demand”. I am more than angry. Will never buy from this outfit again!

Disgusted

Ordered smart watch! Been waiting 2 months. Endless emails to them with no answer. Wont be ordering from them again. I will let Pay Pal interveen for my money back.

No pre ordering no display unable to close the deal when stock is available and keen to buy

Terrible customer service and feed back I was told a product would be available in a certain month. Recommended I wait for 3 months. When called back to order they told me its in stock and didn't hear from them again. Only to call back and get told by another staff that its sold out. Worst place to purchase anything. In my opinion they simply don't need the business. I would strongly recommend going and looking elsewhere.

talk about waiting

is this company for real .looks good But does not deliver .I would say do not buy from this lot ,could be takers .just read what people are saying

Crap!

I got tricked. Looks like an Aussie Company but it is not. Ordered a toy that said it could deliver by 4 December. Didn't made Xmas. Turns out is coming on slow boat from o/seas. 17 Jan still waiting. Emails get replies saying it is not due and I need to wait. Not happy Jan!

Slow delivery

Thought I was buying from a company only 3 hrs away, an Australian company but item took a month to arrive because I discovered they were coming from Asia!!! Too long to wait for a couple of blanket bags!! Ridiculous!

Non-existent customer service

Placed order on 11 November. Followed up on 18 December. No reply still. No idea if my order will ever arrive but I have been charged. Will never buy from iKoala again.

3 months and I haven't revived my product yet

Waiting for my delivery still, purchased on the end of September.. contacted the company and they cannot even provide trucking number! What a joke.. costumer service is hopeless and if you are reading it here before purchasing simply don't do it. Their answered me saying they cannot control delivery time...

Very disappointed

Ordered product 2 months ago for a Christmas gift, still no processed email, no shipping number. Called only to be told it must be "lost" they could send it to me in 4-6 weeks. I won't hold my breath for it and have lost my $$$$
I strongly urge you to reconsider if ordering from this company as you are giving your hard earned cash to an off shore company. Just call and talk to [name removed] and you'll see what I mean.

Cheap Chinese Rubbish

First order didn’t arrive - finally received after 2 months, only to find the product is not genuine but fake!

Horrible

purchased items for a birthday gift. First item arrived as they dropship from China. the second item went missing in the post when I asked for tracking and advised another will be dispatched and paypal claim cancelled as trusted this company! TWO months later item arrived does not work at all faulty cheap crap do not buy the YES hair remover fake product! Asked for a refund they have referred it to their dropship company in China ! are you serious! the report made to this company PayPal and Australian Gov. NOT HAPPY AT ALL !

Just cheap Chinese rubbish! Everything takes ages to receive.

Had enough of waiting for ages for almost every item and then get a cheap staff. Some of it never arrived, so had to get my money back. The most horrible quality and delivery time. Never again!!!!

The best customer service.

I purchased a 'Fire Pit' for our new outdoor area. It was a surprise for my wife. Unfortunately a few issues arose when the product was not available. ikOala stepped in and assisted us with a replacement model. To be quite frank I have never received better customer service. I felt like I was being listened to at all times by ikOala staff. I congratulate the team on making sure that the customer is treated with respect and dignity. Our new 'Fire Pit' is great. I would purchase again from ikOala anytime. Lyndon.

Excellent stuff

I was lucky to win comp on Facebook and the prize is awesome all good quality stuff love it thankyou

I ordered the Quick dry water reef shoes order #300092373 on the 21/January 2019, order ref. #PAY-88J7962130081542NLRCZXRA and as of this date 27/2/2019 the purchase has not arrived.,Could you check on this order as i go on holidays at the end of the month, and that is why i ordered them. Kim Hawes.

I puchased a Nuri Bullet on the 3/10/2014 coupon no WJCPB-8FH7N for $149 and I'm not happy at all as it does not screw on properly and smoke comes out of the motor and fills the cup and contents with smoke and motor is extremely loud that I have to block my ears as it is ear piercing. I would like a refund as it is faulty and I believe it has a 12 month warrantee on it. Can someone please help? My Transaction ID 93E39742S65016027 From Diane
Email and ask for a replacement or refund. If they try to refuse as they did me when I requested a refund, just threaten them with consumer affairs and they will buckle straight away and give you a full refund, do not accept no for an answer. They are required by law to provide you with a replacement or refund.

Hi there I recently purchased a double breasted coat for your site (deal no:906) I ordered a size larger than I normally would only to find that it is to small. I would like to know how to go about changing the size or returning it for a refund (getting the larger size would be my preference) the order number for my purchase is: 100043501 date: 23/05/13? regards Michelle McIver.
Hi Michelle, have you made contact with our support@ikoala.com.au email or via Live Chat?

Similar listings