Illion

1.1

Paris B.

Paris B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong Information on file

Illion put incorrect information on my file they placed a default on my file. This caused a big disadvantage to me. After many attempts of trying to contact them, and 3 complaints they removed it from my credit file which has no defaults on it, but gave me a really low credit score .Unprofessional! Disgusting! Banks etc need to stop relying on this system and get real people in there assessing!

Jai

JaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

No help from Illion

I have two listed defaults on Illion whick have been listed incorrectly. I do not have any defaults on any other credit reporting body. I've asked for them to investigate more than 30 days ago, still no answer. Called, was put on hold for half an hour, spoke with an Illion team member, told me to wait a another week, was unable to tell me anything of my enquiry. Waited a week, called them back, once again on hold for over half an hour and they hung up on me.
This company cannot be trusted and I'm very surprised a credit reporting agency could operate in this manner.

Nisal

NisalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Even deserve 1 star

Completely Wrong credit score..
Who the hell is still using this old and bad credit company. They don’t even have a an idea why the score is low. Absolutely unprofessional.shame. This company must shut down legally.

Chelseaspie

Chelseaspie

Incorrect credit score

I have a score of over 800 with Experian and Equifax. Illion has me around 650? They have my application for a phone contract on their system which lowered my score 70 points!!!

sam

samSydney, NSW

Worst ever

When I thought the worst credit agency is not Illion, I was wrong. The information is provided about my credit report is absolutely inaccurate and wrong, from bottom to top. But I am not too concentred as the credit providers hardly check with Illion (appear that they know Illion is crap too)

Ethan C

Ethan C

Shocking company. Credit report is full of errors.

Applied for a credit card through a bank and they came back to me about some credit cards that I have no knowledge of. Eventually found out they were getting information from Illion and when I downloaded the credit report from Illion, I was absolutely shocked. It was so full of errors I don't understand how a company like this is allowed to operated. It had several mortgages and credit cards that I don't have on my file.
They really need to be investigated and shutdown. It's shocking banks are relying on rubbish information provided such incompetent fools like Illion.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rating is nonsense

My credit score varies every month (usually downwards) despite absolutely no changes to my financial situation. No changes to loans, credit cards, repayments, employment, address, no credit applications, etc. Dropped 52 points in one month alone!

Checked the Illion credit report as I thought my identity had been stolen....nope, nothing unusual at all.

Experian and Equifax ratings remain completely stable over the same months.

Do NOT trust Illion, there's something seriously wrong with their credit modelling!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam of a company

This company is a fraud, I have excellent credit ratings with both Experian and Equifax, Typical faceless organisation, who when you contact them give standard responses, no explanation on the disparity.

Jessta

JesstaPerth, WA

Complete joke and should be investigated.

How is it possible to have an excellent credit rating with Experian, very good credit rating with Equifax and only a fair rating with this incompetent bunch of ? Same data, no defaults or infringements and yet a persons credit application can be refused based on their ridiculous and out-dated determinations. This should not be allowed and it is about time an investigation was held into them and they are made accountable for the poor information they provide. Something very wrong here.

Ella N.

Ella N.

not bad service but quite faulty

not easy to work with the staff. It takes ages for them to respond to each inquiry or issue raised. I had to wait over 2 months for each incorrect inquiry to come off my credit report file.
I am not satisfied with this item.

Bad practices

The company has so many internal issues and I won't go when into data breaches and bad practices they have having worked for the company myself before. Very poor quality data on your credit score. Please refer to Equifax if you need some correct up to date and most importantly complete picture of your credit score. Cheers

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Appalling lack of data quality and outdated information

Was knocked back for credit and then discovered the FSI performed a credit check via Illion. To my horror when I checked the report it was 4 years out of date and still had errors that had been removed from my Equifax credit report 3 years ago. Absolutely disgraceful! Can't believe that lenders use their services!!

aisha

aishaSydney, NSW

They reset my paid debt. What's the point of paying?

After 5years I only found out I had debt from 5years ago when I was heavily pregnant and my phone got stolen. Obviously I had a police report but forgot all about my phone bill as I got a new phone . I paid my debt and now it's been reset. It's going to stay in my record for 5more years. Do not pay your debts it's a trap.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraudsters!

Flying T.

Flying T.

illion credit report untrustable & failed

Katrina T.Illawarra, NSW

Defamatory credit checks & disclosure unrelated personal details!

Ying

YingSydney, NSW

Personal Data Breach - incorrect credit check report

Illions credit check report linked another persons record to my account.

After I login to illions website, the account setting shows my personal details but under the personal details section I can see another person's private information. Apart from the same surname, this person has totally different first name, address, DOB.

This person has home loans with ANZ and Westpack which Illion reported as my home loans now. Both Banks verified those home loans are under different person. Bank and I report this data breach to Illion more than a week ago, there is no sign of correcting from Illion.