4.1

4.4

Roadtripper
Roadtripper
Imoova   DM

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of our suppliers, we will look into this internally.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Great experience

Overall great trip. No problems with pick up or drop off, great service and everything as described. The car made an amazing road trip possible! Show details ·  1
goldieflocks23
goldieflocks23

GOLDYLOCKS

Check in and out went smoothly and the video prior to leaving was helpful Show details ·  1
Jo M.
Jo M.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Really useful service, would use again!

The system worked really well, there was an RV available the day we needed it and we booked it and rocked up to collect it; we knew exactly what we were getting. Only two problems, the rental agency staff member didn't pay any attention to the note on the check sheet about the van needing linen and we didn't have any (luckily we had camping equipment so it wasn't a major issue). Also, I didn't read the iMoova small print (hard to read on a phone) and ended up paying $65/day for insurance cover from the rental agency rather than $20/day direct from iMoova. Show details ·  1
Antia F
Antia F

Nice :))))

Very nice road trip, owner was very kind and good to us Show details ·  1
Arwen
Arwen

Fun family trip

Over spring break we did a relocation from LA to Denver. We had an amazing time with a stop at the Grand Canyon. Imoova made the reservation process easy and were quick to respond with the confirmation. Show details ·  1
Corentin B.
Corentin B.
  Fair Incentive

Good deal but disappointing vehicle

4-day Van from Rockhampton 25/03 to Cairns 28/03
Really good deal but the van we relocated wasn’t a campervan, it was completely empty and the ad wasn’t clear about this fact.
We really enjoyed Magnetic Island on our trip. Show details ·  1
Georgia S
Georgia S
  Fair Incentive

Good way to hire a camper

The booking experience was easy, the campervan was a great experience. There were a couple of issues once we were on the road but overall we still had a great time. Show details ·  1
Caden Z.
Caden Z.

Great Campervan Relocation Experience

I used Imoova to relocate a campervan from Las Vegas to Denver (Mar 23 - Mar 27) and it was one of my best trips. The pickup and dropoff instructions are simple and clear and along the road, there was no problem with the van. I will definitely use the service again this summer when I have more time to explore the USA. Show details ·  1
Will
Will2 posts

Great time driving across NZ

Had a great time in the van we relocated, very easy process picking up and dropping off! Show reply
Peter Mathews
Peter Mathews3 posts

Mathews first relocation

We enjoyed the experience. Pickup was a bit disorganised and longer than expected. Handover instructions were brief and insufficient. Show details ·  3
paul n.
paul n.Sydney, NSW

Imoova great

Very easy experience with the booking and they always come back quickly with responses Show reply
marie-laurence b.
marie-laurence b.

Satisfied customer!

It was easy to find deals and confirm the details of the relocation. I’ve appreciated my experience with Imoova. Show details ·  1
belinda keyte
belinda keyteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

I love imoova relocations. A brilliant idea

I have driven imoova relocations for 11 years now. You have to move a bit each day but you have your own little house on wheels. I drove a 2 berth Hi-top Cairns to Sydney in 6 days. Its a great way to fill a week when you have nothing else on. Ive always found the customer service top notch. Both the Cairns and Sydney people at pick up and drop off were so helpful. There was an issue confirming my original relocation but Imoova were really helpful in finding me another, same vehicle type and a bit more petrol allowance. So I was very happy. I was between events I had on that prevented me working and just looked on the site to choose a trip. Show details ·  1
navkaran s.
navkaran s.

RV trip

Perfect experience. This is the third time with Imoova. LOOOOOVEE ITT!! thanks Show details ·  1