77% · 17945 · 19%
  • No, I received a better vehicle

Elaine
Elaine3 posts

Dirty, mouldy,smelly campervan hire

I took a relocation from Cairns to Sydney.The campervan was filthy,trashed,covered in black mould and stunk of stale cigarettes.This van had engine problems and had to be taken to the depot in Airlie Beach where I was given another van in the same dirty condition.260 miles this van also had engine problems and had to be recovered.A very scary,stressful experience.Check the vehicles over before signing anything, however if this is booked as part of a holiday trip then you are more or less stuck with what you get as if you cancel you loose the hire fee and have to pay for an alternative. Better off booking direct with a reputable hire company.
The online customer service from Imoova is shocking! Show details
Nathaniel W.
Nathaniel W.6 posts

Stitched up

Firstly. The vehicle was amazing. Yes the contract states they can cancel relocations at any point. These guys happen to wait til I flew from Melbourne to Brisbane and turned up on the doorstep to cancel my booking.

They then tell me I can still have a relocation, just without the $500 fuel allowance. Entrapment 101. I was stuck in Brisbane with no choice but to accept and have to pay the $500 of fuel myself. I wouldn’t have booked the trip if that was the case. Imoova blames the rental company, the rental company blames imoova. None take responsibility. Marketing scam classic

The rental company manager in Brisbane, she was rude and blunt knowing full well they had trapped me. Show details

Glen R
Glen RSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great helpful staff at the start & end of my journey , Thank you for sharing tips on a more comfortable experience

Relocated Winnebago Hobart to Adelaide day excellent trip , able to see great part of Wonderful Australia . Show details ·  1
Lucy V
Lucy V

Dashing deal difficulty

Great deals however processing between imoova and RV company was not streamline and company caused issues processing the inclusions on the relocation Show details ·  1
JOURNEY-FREE PARATA
JOURNEY-FREE PARATA

THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO RELOCATE A VEHICLE

A wonderful and much more efficient way to explore Australia. The company we dealt with made our experience smooth. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
The three caballeros
The three caballeros

Imoova……..we loova it!

The husbands rented a RV for a boys trip. The RV was immaculate and fully stocked. All they needed was their toothbrushes and coffee! We had a fabulous trip. Check-in and drop off were flawless and painless. Couldn't have asked for better customer service. Friendly and extremely efficient. Aside from waking up to 10 cms of snow on morning they had a fabulous experience…..who are we to lie, the snow added to the adventure. Show details ·  1
CHAOWEI W.
CHAOWEI W.
  Fair Incentive

Great deal, communication needs to be improved

Very nice price, good deal! The communication with the representative is a little hard. Not very timely and gave wrong information. We booked class B RV but Imoova do not know the size/type. The supplier doesn't know either until the pickup day. It turns out to be a long class c RV which almost ruins our plan. Overall great deal finder and we had a good time. Show details ·  1
Conal
Conal

Top class service

Good service and good vehicle I would highly recommend it Show details ·  1
Fernando
FernandoHobart, TAS2 posts

A big adventure!

A great adventure! Maybe the allowance days and km to go from Perth to Darwin are really tight and no petrol allowance makes the trip a bit expensive but good experience. Perth office didn't show us too much and the we need to call the customer service for a issue with our battery. Bond was fully returned after a detailed inspection... Show details ·  1
Yanis
Yanis

Scam Company

Reference RWG622436-1
They don´ t refund the deposit back, and come across rude when you request it before ignoring you.
They allow themselves to consider as normal as charging you expenses without your consent, even tho you are not the person requesting these charges.
Easy practice when there is no phone line to talk with someone.
I´ll drop a claim to the authorities is there is no evolution.
Reut
Reut

Very bed, they destroyed my trip

We came to take the car and the agency told us they(imoova) cancelled everything without telling us and them anything!! We try to contact to them and they answer to us just hour and h half after saying that they been updated about the cancellation 29 minutes ago.
They lie to us and don’t try to help at all!!
Don’t trust them if you want to be happy.
Also the lady in the car rental told us that 8/10 relocation with them have problem and cancelled in the last minute.
josh
josh2 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Jenny H
Jenny H
  Fair Incentive

I did a car relocation from cairns to darwin through immova and everything worked out really good. I had an amazing car, that brought me safe through the outback and had a great experience. Show details ·  1
Ali
Ali

Another awesome, affordable adventure courtesy of imoova

As always, excellent service from imoova, another adventure completed with all parties more than satisfied. Picked up from Elkhart Indiana Mar20 and dropped off in Denver a full 30 days later! Saved the best for last with a gorgeous and peaceful snowshoe excursion in Rocky Mountain National Park. Have done ~20 trips with Imoova now and app have been phenomenal Show details ·  1
Roadtripper
Roadtripper
  Fair Incentive Verified
Imoova   DM

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of our suppliers, we will look into this internally.