Listing monitored by Incy Interiors

Nic1391
Nic1391

Delay after delay and quality was disappointing

I left an in-depth google review but it seems the store have turned off their google reviews currently. I waited months and months for a cot and change table that I was as assured would arrive in July. Customer services was really disappointing and I had to consistently chase up to find out where the furniture was after each delivery date I was told was passed. Once I received the furniture it was actually cracked and dents were visably painted over.

Lovely furniture horrible delivery timelines and customer service

I ordered a cot in January for delivery after April and added a chest of drawers for delivery in June. Updates on shipping times became less regular as the months rolled on. Last week, without warning, a courier arrived one afternoon at 5pm (great time with 3 month old and a 3 year old!) delivering the cot and drawers. Only they were the wrong drawers. A week of asking what was going on passed and another unannounced knock on the door from a courier saying he is here to collect three parcels. Apparently our drawers will be delivered later today, I won't hold my breath.

Its a shame - 4 years ago we had a wonderful experience when we bought our son's nursery furniture.

great quality furniture

I ordered two king single beds for my kids and love the quality. The eden is so pretty in person, my daughter loves it! The beds were so easy to put together I could even do it al by myself.

Stunning cot

Our new Georgia cot has just arrived and it might just be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Find out how Incy Interiors compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and great products!

I bought the Estelle side table for my daughters room. And I wish I had of bought it for myself! It's such a nice piece for her room and I love that it has draws! So hard to find stylish bed sides with storage. It looks super luxurious and the finish on the side table is perfect. Whenever I had any questions about the order I was always made feel at ease.

Gemma
GemmaPerth, WA

Over the moon!

I am in LOVE with the teeny cot and changer I picked up through Incy. I had been looking at the range ever since I found I was pregnant and was a little skeptical after reading reviews but am glad I went with my gut and went ahead with the teeny, the quality is amazing! The team members were super lovely and really helped me. :)

The Ralph bed is GREAT!!

Really happy with my decision to buy our son the Ralph bed. The quality of the bed is superb, the assembly was super easy and we love the adjustable height for when our son gets older. My favourite part is the matte finish, it looks great!

Melissa J.
Melissa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful furniture, friendly service

Wow we have just set up our nursery with our beautiful Georgia cot and change table. They are absolutely stunning and even more beautiful in real life. There was a slight delay with our order but the Incy team were so helpful and communicated with us throughout the process. I HIGHLY recommend!

Angela Turner
Angela Turner Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely Furniture and Team

I have only ever had really positive experiences whenever I shop with incy. The products are beautiful and amazing quality. The staff are always so lovely and helpful, a special thank you to Plezi for all your help with my most recent purchase (Eden single bed) Its simply stunning!

Find out how Incy Interiors compares to other Furniture Shops

Poor customer service and no information shared

MBB
MBB

Chloe H
Chloe HSydney, NSW

The most beautiful products

I purchased the Georgia cot and Lucy change table for our soon to arrive baby. I cannot believe how beautiful it is, I keep walking into the nursery and just admiring it. The order was delayed due to covid but Incy was so great at keeping us updated on any delivery date changes, It was worth the wait!

Other Furniture Shops

Great service and products!

Ordered an Eden bed on Monday. It got delivered the following day. Assembly was a breeze and customer service was superb! Thanks Incy team x

Find out how Incy Interiors compares to other Furniture Shops

Loved my sybilla bed and ottoman!

Highly recommend Incy Interiors. Bought the sybilla bed and ottoman for my daughter. She loves it! Great service - delivery was a breeze!

Kristy W.Incy Interiors

Hi Mel, thanks so much for your lovely review and kind words. The Sybilla set is a lovely addition to all little girls rooms.
Thanks again
Team Incy xx

Alana
AlanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Obsessed with the NEW cot!

We're so thrilled with the delivery of our Maxwell cot in white. It's so perfect for our little girls room. It feels sturdy and so safe and look forward to her having many sleeps in here! The INCY team kept me up to date with the timing of our delivery.
Thanks Incy, look forward to updating her into one of your 'big girl' beds!

DonnaB
DonnaBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Horrible Experience

BCG
BCGasked

Hi,
I have a "Clancy" cot which I purchased secondhand. When the cot is assembled with the base in level 2 (highest position) the base/mattress is rocking when baby rolls or any weight is in it. Can you please tell me how to rectify this issue? We have used the fixing flatbon each corner, is this incorrect?? If so, how does the base fit in when in level 2?
We are using the instructions for the "Ellie" cot as cannot source the "Clancy" - I assume they are the same just different colours?
Many thanks !

Kristy W.Incy Interiors

It sounds like you haven’t assembled the cot correctly as the mattress base doesn’t move at all when assembled right. Can you please send through photos to customerservice@incyinteriors.com.au and we can advise on how to assemble properly? X

Claire B
Claire Basked
Incy Interiors

We have just attempted to put together our Georgia cot and it seems that the dowels are too big/holes too small which means we cannot put on one whole side of the cot without forcing it and potentially breaking it. Has anyone else had this problem?? We are not sure what to do...

Hi Claire,

This isn't an issue we have experienced but if you send through pictures to customerservice@incyinteriors.com.au we can have a look at it for you. Alternatively if you give us a call or 0428 830 630 we can talk you through the set up.

Kristy x

Barefoot Mama
Barefoot Mamaasked
Incy Interiors

Hi there, can you tell me what the slats are made from in the Polly bed? Any MDF used?

Kristy W.Incy Interiors

Hi! Apologies for the late response. Our slats are bamboo with an MDF outer.
Incy x

Get an answer from our members and Incy Interiors representatives

Compare both Incy Interiors
CategoryOnline Shops, Mother & Baby Shops and Furniture ShopsMother & Baby Shops, Physical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses