Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Infacol -》Alcohol and Sugar

The Australian Infacol version contains alcohol. That's why babies sleep so well. They are drunk! This can cause Sudden Infant Death. After a few times you baby is alcohol addicted and if you accidentally overdose it you kill your baby!

Purchased in February 2019.

Can't harm

When my son was crying without stopping. I went to the nearest pharmacy who told me to use this as a try. Gave some to him, cries go on for another 15 min and stop. It s a good alternative to infant friend but not as effective i think. Always great to have something under the hand for colics.

Helpful for baby wind !

When little one was younger we used infacol with every feed from about a month old till she was 5 months old . She was a very windy and unsettle baby and this really helped. Once she was a bit older I was able to slowly removed it from her feeds, we never had an issue with the product at all.

my daughter was hospitalized because of this product

I will not be recommending this product at all my daughter started this at 4 weeks old as she could not bring up her burps so I put her on infacol as a new mum this is a mistake I will never make again by five weeks I had her at the doctors I told them I've put her on this a week ago and she is now projectile vomiting they put it down to silent reflux not the drops and said I'd have to change formula aswell
at 14 weeks old still using infacol I had to have her hospitalized as i couldn't pick her up or put her down or feed her or change her bum with out her projectile vomiting and almost choking
the hospital couldn't figure out why this was happening they did many tests and nothing, after a few days they sent use home with no improvement at 15.3 weeks I decided to stop giving her infacol by 16.5 weeks she was almost fully recovered now at 18 weeks she is much happier and healthier

Helps my baby

This has been affective in helping my daughter release wind and gases. I prefer to give this on its own rather than in her bottle in case she doesn’t finish it.
Having said that I’m going to try Infants friend next to see if that helps also with her colic symptoms.

Overall Good and worth a try.

Our Baby was only mildly suffering for a few weeks and we saw around a 50% improvement.
I have no experience with a baby with more than mild symptoms.
I'd suggest to give it a go and it may well work but remember to always ask a professional:)
Good luck parents at this exhausting/beautiful time in your lives.

Helps baby burp!

We are using this in conjunction with Novalac formula & Dr Brown's bottles and bubs is burping really well at each feed.
We use it every feed (bubs is currently 5 weeks) and will continue to do so until he gets the hang of things. Find it most effective by giving it directly to bubs about 5min before a feed.
Purchased from Woolies.

infacol review

I've been using this for my baby since she was 2 weeks old. She had alot of trouble with wind and since putting the recommended dose into every bottle she's been so much better. I really recommend it. I got mine from coles supermarket. I hope that they always stock it

This save my sleep

This wind drops saved me with my daughter. When she was 1 month old she screamed with pain. I was about to change Formulas but a friend recomended this. I gave it to my daughter from 1 month old in every bottle until she was able to roll and be more active. It helped her burp faster. You just have to be aware that some kids might be allergic and vomit or something. Always check with your GP

Good for new born

Really very useful when my new baby was 2 months old and crying lot.GP suggested and we tried give her surprisingly superb result with in minutes .Really very good and i prefer for new born if they have any stomach pain and they cry lot try with doctor's recommendation. Specially new born and breastfeed baby feel happy after drop.

Just ok..

This product was ok. I wouldn't say its a "go to"..
Didn't really seem to do a whole lot for my kids. I preferred to rub their tummies or bend their legs up and down to release air. Having said that - i know a few people that have used it and swear by it.

Couldn't live without this product

Being a first time mum I was so skeptical about giving my newborn "medicine" but when she was struggling with wind and I could see her little legs pull pull up I knew I had to do something to help her. After being recommended Infacol I thought I would give it a try....reluctantly but Infacol was the only product that could help with my daughters wind. Without this product I may have gone crazy! Thanks a million!

Not very good.

Does not work for my baby. Did not help his wind or anything. My baby still struggled to fart after giving infacol to him. Switched to infant's friend and that was far more better with results for my baby. I guess it depends on every child, but for mine didn't work.

Avoid

Someone suggested it as my baby was really colicky. I tried twice but then realized that babies only need breastmilk and certainly not something that can also be found in shampoo!
The theory behind it seems stupid and research does show it is not better than a placebo. I can't understand why anyone would want to give this to a baby.

Great for Colic but not for reflux.

Infacol worked really great for my 1st and 2nd kids who had bad colic. For my 3rd who had server reflux & colic was a no go. It made him projectile after big burps.
So i wouldn't recommend if your baby has reflux.
Other then that great for colic babies.

Helps with wind

Baby struggles with wind but has been able to get it up much easier since we switched to Infacol from another brand of wind drops. It could be a timing coincidence with the change, but it really seems to help -partner can tell when I have forgotten to give them.

Wouldn't recommend - baby projectile vomiting

Got infacol for LO (little one) to help with excess wind after swapping from breastfeeding to formula, after adding the recommended dosage of infacol to each feed over a few days LO began projectile vomiting. Today we stopped using infacol and have noticed a major improvement, no more projectile vomiting.
Wouldn't recommend using this product, it's very distressing to watch your baby be so sick.

Perfect!

I was looking for a simethicone product when I stumbled on Infacol. The packaging says it can be used from 1 month onwards but our pharmacist said it was ok for newborns (ours is 3 weeks old). Infacol has really helped our baby girl with her colic, she used to have terrible colic and would not burp, she now burps really easily with Infacol. We add a drop of Infacol to every bottle top-up and it has been great, but don't use it excessively as it can cause diarrhea (we only feed bottle less than twice a day).

Beware, not for reflux bubs!

Bought this today as my 4 week old has unbearable wind and can never burp it out. My son also has reflux but the packaging and website did not say it wasn't suitable for reflux, it said it was suitable for babies 4 weeks plus. After the 2nd dose my sons reflux got worse but the 4th dose I knew it wasn't a coincidence. I googled past forums and so many people said not to go near it if your baby has reflux. I also found it made him pass a lot of wind but it seemed to be painful for him. Again a lot of people said it caused their baby this distress too. I'm really disappointed that the company does not warn customers about using with product for reflux bubs and otter possible side effects. I really regret buying this and putting my Bub through it.

Its working so far

My baby have really bad colic, crying and screaming during evening. i tried brauer its working before but i dont know why its stop working. I bought this infacol and give it to her before feeding, after feeding she made a big burp. So i will continue use this infacol every feeding.