Infacol Wind Drops

Infacol Wind Drops

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Infacol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ash C.
Ash C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Made A Difference

I found this definitely made it easier for my baby to burp after feeds. We used this for a month or so to help through a rough patch. My baby didn't like the taste of it though

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I have a 6 week old and we were having trouble with burping and crying. I can confirm this works 100% of the time, all I do now is rub his back and he belches out burps. This stuff really works. Even if this makes Bub drowsy (which I’m not convinced of) it is worth it to help Bub with the wind pain and to help with the crying.

Purchased in for $15.

Chrissy k
Chrissy k

Makes bubs drowsy

Gave it to my newborn and it was nearly impossible to wake him up he looked like he was drunk. After seeing a pediatrician I was told it's made babies sleepy. Took bubs off it and he was so much better in 2 days

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

This is pretty could

My baby started having colics on his 2nd week of life, I did not want to give him actual medicine so I started with homeopathic colic calm, which helped him to evacuate but not immediately with the pain. I jumped to infacol when he turned 1 month old, but I am only giving it to him before the first night feed and the first morning feed, he hates it but it is helping a lot with the pain itself, unfortunately he takes a couple of hours to evacuate (poop), but he does. I am very happy that the pain goes away, as it was the most heartbreaking for me.
Cheers

Purchased in for $18.

Kat A
Kat AAU

Works wonders if used correctly - go to site and don’t just rely on instruction sheet.

Educate yourself on how to use product. Go to infacol site and research somethicone which is main ingredient. Take before feeds and try your best to burp baby afterwards. Sometimes you’ll see instant results and takes a good week to work.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $14.

Carina
CarinaPerth, WA

Infacol -》Alcohol and Sugar

The Australian Infacol version contains alcohol. That's why babies sleep so well. They are drunk! This can cause Sudden Infant Death. After a few times you baby is alcohol addicted and if you accidentally overdose it you kill your baby!

Purchased in .

Alyssa
AlyssaSydney

Can't harm

When my son was crying without stopping. I went to the nearest pharmacy who told me to use this as a try. Gave some to him, cries go on for another 15 min and stop. It s a good alternative to infant friend but not as effective i think. Always great to have something under the hand for colics.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Abb’s
Abb’sMildura

Helpful for baby wind !

When little one was younger we used infacol with every feed from about a month old till she was 5 months old . She was a very windy and unsettle baby and this really helped. Once she was a bit older I was able to slowly removed it from her feeds, we never had an issue with the product at all.

dani
daniGoulburn Valley, VIC

my daughter was hospitalized because of this product

Jens
Jens

Helps my baby

This has been affective in helping my daughter release wind and gases. I prefer to give this on its own rather than in her bottle in case she doesn’t finish it.
Having said that I’m going to try Infants friend next to see if that helps also with her colic symptoms.

Andy
AndyPerth

Overall Good and worth a try.

Our Baby was only mildly suffering for a few weeks and we saw around a 50% improvement.
I have no experience with a baby with more than mild symptoms.
I'd suggest to give it a go and it may well work but remember to always ask a professional:)
Good luck parents at this exhausting/beautiful time in your lives.

reinrab
reinrab

Helps baby burp!

We are using this in conjunction with Novalac formula & Dr Brown's bottles and bubs is burping really well at each feed.
We use it every feed (bubs is currently 5 weeks) and will continue to do so until he gets the hang of things. Find it most effective by giving it directly to bubs about 5min before a feed.
Purchased from Woolies.

Sharon E
Sharon EAU

infacol review

I've been using this for my baby since she was 2 weeks old. She had alot of trouble with wind and since putting the recommended dose into every bottle she's been so much better. I really recommend it. I got mine from coles supermarket. I hope that they always stock it

Liza
LizaSydney

This save my sleep

This wind drops saved me with my daughter. When she was 1 month old she screamed with pain. I was about to change Formulas but a friend recomended this. I gave it to my daughter from 1 month old in every bottle until she was able to roll and be more active. It helped her burp faster. You just have to be aware that some kids might be allergic and vomit or something. Always check with your GP

KRISHNA
KRISHNA

Good for new born

Really very useful when my new baby was 2 months old and crying lot.GP suggested and we tried give her surprisingly superb result with in minutes .Really very good and i prefer for new born if they have any stomach pain and they cry lot try with doctor's recommendation. Specially new born and breastfeed baby feel happy after drop.