Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt customer service!

Our phone system control box blew up on Tuesday at lunchtime in Melbourne. A new part was ordered from Sydney and was installed and back running by Thursday afternoon. I couldn't be happier with the service response. Darren the engineer squeezed our job into his day, and nothing was too difficult for him. We don't even have a service contract and the system is years old. Neither of these things were a problem.

Jess

JessVictoria

Immaculate Service

Gavin was incredibly helpful. He not only fixed the problem we were having RE: phone diversions, but also explained the process in detail & ensured that I'd be able to make the changes necessary in the future. His customer service is well above average. Thanks so much! :)

Hcr R.

Hcr R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Service, quick, efficient & knowledgeable!

Amazing service! Nothing that was asked was too difficult. Great turn around time from initial call to support technician coming out to our site. Highly recommended for any future customers.

Great Service

Great service, with our new phone system and nbn, the technician was extra helpful with all our questions, and helping the set up which we wouldn't know how to do.

Product Purchasednbn

Narelle

NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou to Scott, Garath and Darren for such wonderful service ,

A huge thankyou for the very prompt and professional service that Garath, Scott, and Darren provided when our hot water system burst - directly onto our new phone system! The team organised a new phone system to be installed within 24 hours. The service was wonderful, and we are very thankful for all of their help.

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service and technical advice!

Thanks to Scott the technician who installed our new PABX system and updated our phone settings. This has made my job a lot easier as the settings make sense and are uncomplicated. Yeh!
I was reassured of support if needed and everything was explained in a friendly manner.

Store LocationMain Office
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Scott thank you for your professionalism and great customer services

VIC - within an hour we had all our new phones systems up and running smoothly. Very easy to use phone system, very happy thank you again for your excellent service

Jason Heaney

Jason HeaneySydney, NSW

Terrible experience I would NOT recommend using this company

We signed up for a new phone system for our small business prior to Christmas. 3 months later we have not been able to get a date for installation or update on what is happening. The tell you it is a local service team but when you call you are immediately transferred to Manila where you cannot seem to get any answers. Despite calling many time no one returns your calls. If you are considering them I would advise you to a customer reference to speak to and not believe the reviews posted.

Laurie Hodgson

Laurie HodgsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

From the moment I made my inquiry about a replacement telephone system to the time of installation the service was outstanding. Compared to other quotes Infiniti Telecommunication were extremely competitive. I was kept fully informed at all stages of the process. Garath, Pete and Darren could not have been more accommodating. We now have a new system installed and all our staff are extremely please with its operation. Thank you for a good well done!

Product PurchasedInfinity Primus II PS-8

When my regular company was no help Infiniti fixed the issue

Hi,

I had a technical issue with my telephone system that they seemed incapable of fixing. Infiniti had a technician with me within about 24 hours and the issues was solved very quickly after that. They were very helpful and friendly to deal with.

Scott - LEGENDARY SERVICE

Scott was really great to deal with. He was on time, he got the job done quickly, and with minimal fuss or disruption. He rectified issues we've been battling for months. Friendly, professional, conscious that we're trying to run a business and worked around us. Not a single complaint from us, exceptional service. Will request Scott to be our go-to guy in future.

Fantastic Service!

I was in a panic with phones that weren't working and a business to run. Every person I spoke or emailed with were friendly, professional and able to explain everything including costs. The turn around to fix the problem was prompt and efficient. Exactly what I needed!
Thankyou to everyone at Infiniti, you did an amazing job!

Excellent friendly service.

I found Infinity very easy to contact and they had the technician connect remotely to fix the problem quickly and efficiently.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Leanne

LeanneNorwest

Fantastic Service

We were not a customer of Infiniti, I was initially looking for advice on our current phone system and they were very helpful on the phone, very prompt to site and quite knowledgeable and helpful on our system issues and requirements.
We are now in the process of moving our phone and NBN plan to their telecommunications arm SpringCom, which has been a very pleasant experience so far, compared to the problems we have had with our current provider.
Would highly recommend Infiniti.

Great service.

Infiniti provided immediate response to my call. We received a fast and effective fix of our problem by his technician.
I would be happy to use Infiniti again and recommend them to others.

Henry R.Infiniti Telecommunications

Thank you so much for the kind words Peter. Really happy we could help.

Wonderful Service!

Thank you to Infiniti for providing excellent and timely service, advice & training. No fuss. Excellent results. Great new phone system with a good service team supporting our transition.

Supply and Installation of Phone System

Guided to Infiniti on recommendations of other small schools and did not disappoint. From communication to product to installation Infiniti were excellent. Also understood our financial restraints giving us bang for our buck. Installation only minimally disruptive and Scott more that happy to work around our requirements. Extremely professional from start to finish.

Henry R.Infiniti Telecommunications

Thank you so much for the kind words Teresa. It's been great working with you too.

RB7

RB7Sydney

Improved services

After an initial frustrating period with the waiting and technical aspects of the phone installation, we have finally resolved the matter! As Infiniti staff have eventually addressed my concerns, I am reversing my initial comments to reflect the improvement, and hence rating changed positively.
Hoping that future services (especially with transition to NBN in the near future) will remain smooth. Further updates will be given accordingly.

Jane

JaneWetherill Park

Very Professional Service

Infinity are such a professional company. Their communication is brilliant. You are updated throughout the whole process. We has a new phone system installed by Infinity and everything ran very smoothly. Would definitely recommend them.

TeeVee

TeeVee3175

Better for It!

Infiniti may not have been the cheapest but were certainly the most helpful.
Their follow up and advice was second to none.
Their technician was early, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Confident we made the right decision.