Infiniti Telecommunications

Infiniti Telecommunications

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)
Sonia Ferlauto
Sonia FerlautoSydney, NSW

ROLLS ROYCE SERVICE!!

I had the pleasure with dealing with CRAIG S. He was so helpful and understanding to my needs. I would highly recommend this company for its professionalism and in addition saved me money and time and nothing was a problem. Ive never been so excited with my telephones and new plan!! Thank You so much.

Business phones have been down for over 24 hours

Have tried contacting the technical department now at different times over the last 24 hours. I have been on hold now for a total of 4 hours over 3 phone calls and no one ever answers. Funny how the sales team answers in 30 seconds. My advice avoid the company.

Service request from Infiniti Telecommunications

My request for assistance was received very courteously and efficiently and within minutes it was acknowledged by a follow up call. I was then advised that a technician would come to my office the same day and investigate the problem.
I cannot speak too highly of the courteous and professional assistance that was given to me by Carlos, the technician. He was able to resolve the matter and guided me through many features of the phone system I was not aware of.
Thank you Infiniti Communications.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Infiniti Telecommunications compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sandra Dsouza
Sandra DsouzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good communication and great support

Thank you for accommodating my need to have a technician start early at 7 am to avoid business disruption. Scott arrived on time and as usual ( he has attended our office in the past) was fantastic. His customer support is remarkable, he knows what he is doing and did not need any guidance.

Shay
ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

Am I dreaming?

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Z-CARD
Z-CARDSydney, NSW

Very Impressive

A1 service nd response in a crisis. Phone system went down and within 2 days I was up and running. No need to look elsewhere these guys have you covered!

Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt customer service!

Our phone system control box blew up on Tuesday at lunchtime in Melbourne. A new part was ordered from Sydney and was installed and back running by Thursday afternoon. I couldn't be happier with the service response. Darren the engineer squeezed our job into his day, and nothing was too difficult for him. We don't even have a service contract and the system is years old. Neither of these things were a problem.

Jess
JessVictoria

Immaculate Service

Gavin was incredibly helpful. He not only fixed the problem we were having RE: phone diversions, but also explained the process in detail & ensured that I'd be able to make the changes necessary in the future. His customer service is well above average. Thanks so much! :)

Hcr R.
Hcr R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Service, quick, efficient & knowledgeable!

Amazing service! Nothing that was asked was too difficult. Great turn around time from initial call to support technician coming out to our site. Highly recommended for any future customers.

Great Service

Great service, with our new phone system and nbn, the technician was extra helpful with all our questions, and helping the set up which we wouldn't know how to do.

Narelle
NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou to Scott, Garath and Darren for such wonderful service ,

A huge thankyou for the very prompt and professional service that Garath, Scott, and Darren provided when our hot water system burst - directly onto our new phone system! The team organised a new phone system to be installed within 24 hours. The service was wonderful, and we are very thankful for all of their help.

Carolyn
CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service and technical advice!

Thanks to Scott the technician who installed our new PABX system and updated our phone settings. This has made my job a lot easier as the settings make sense and are uncomplicated. Yeh!
I was reassured of support if needed and everything was explained in a friendly manner.

Scott thank you for your professionalism and great customer services

VIC - within an hour we had all our new phones systems up and running smoothly. Very easy to use phone system, very happy thank you again for your excellent service

Jason Heaney
Jason HeaneySydney, NSW

Terrible experience I would NOT recommend using this company

We signed up for a new phone system for our small business prior to Christmas. 3 months later we have not been able to get a date for installation or update on what is happening. The tell you it is a local service team but when you call you are immediately transferred to Manila where you cannot seem to get any answers. Despite calling many time no one returns your calls. If you are considering them I would advise you to a customer reference to speak to and not believe the reviews posted.

Laurie Hodgson
Laurie HodgsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

From the moment I made my inquiry about a replacement telephone system to the time of installation the service was outstanding. Compared to other quotes Infiniti Telecommunication were extremely competitive. I was kept fully informed at all stages of the process. Garath, Pete and Darren could not have been more accommodating. We now have a new system installed and all our staff are extremely please with its operation. Thank you for a good well done!