ING

ING

YWW

YWWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst bank ever!!

I have banked with ING since 2003. The account that my ING account was originally linked with was closed. Tried to link to another bank acct for 2 years and no joy from ING. Sent all documentation still not enough for them. After numerous emails and phone calls I demanded they close my account ASAP & send me a bank cheque. No ‘sorry’ or ‘thank you for being a customer for 17 years!”. Now I’m receiving annoying service emails from ING & in their email it says “you cannot unsubscribe from service emails”.
Seriously! No fees for no service that’s what you get from ING. Happy to be ‘free’.... well except for the silly service emails that is. Ugh!

Yuly

Yuly

This could happen to you if you bank with them

Have been an ING customer for many years and out of the blue they sent an email threatening to put a hold on my account in 7 days. Called the customer service, after being put on hold for so long some rude people finally talked to you without offering anything helpful. Do not bank with this bank.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Bad loan assessments, not transparent

What a crap, ING rejected my personal loan while having a good credit rating. Com bank , westpac, CBA approved with no issue. They didn’t even ask anything.Never use this useless place again

dpk

dpkGreenway 2900, ACT

Worst customer service... run away run fast

I had bad experience with ING bank. Customer service treat the customers really bad. They made it impossible to open the new account despite sending required document, they ask the questions which they already have the details.

TopicNew Account

AmirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever

Have been with ING for years. They closed my account without providing any reason. Couldn't do anything worse to show how much they don't care about customer rights. So disappointed

Esmaeil A.

Esmaeil A.Perth, WA

Worst customer service

They closed my bank account without providing any reason for that. It's like you are sentenced to prison without giving you any explanations. If they decide they want to close your account they have to disclose the reason. For my case, I am 100% sure there is no reason for closing my account.

kevin18

kevin18Sydney, NSW

does not back their customer

EThan A.

EThan A.North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and did not want to cooperate with their clients

Pretty disappointed with the way they handled my application to increase my home loan. I got a new job with a huge pay increase, money will no longer be an issue in my life. However, new company pays monthly and forgot to notify my banks to extract money at a different time. Now they won’t give me a home loan for another 6 months. Now I either have to change banks or rent a room for another 6 months, which isn’t really an option, over sharehouses and the scum that live in them. ING had no sympathy or understanding of my circumstances as I just wasted almost 2 hours of my life this morning

Kenneth

KennethSydney, NSW

Don't you love being treated like a moron by banks?

Offtap

OfftapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Investment home loan

I have 70000 in cash, my house is valued over 1 million, equity about 500000, and got knocked back. Stick this bank up ya butt. I'm leaving. The reasons I've had 4 inquiries into my credit history since 2016. I have no debt other than my mortgage, no credit cards nothing, not one late payment, and my credit score is over 800.

shell

shellWestern Australia

reject!

I've been with this bank for a lil while now and all I've had was trouble concerning money
I feel they don't give good customer service and i feel like I'm just wasting my day taking to these fools everyday
I've noticed a pattern when it comes your account or money i feel they don't want to deal with you
they requested identification for my account I've given it to them but my account is restricted which means i cannot use it at all
i have a daughter and a house to run which means i have no money till they unrestrict it!
Im not happy with their service or consider you as a person!
Im seriously thinking about moving to another bank i have had enough of the endless issues with them
I do not recommend this bank to anyone!

Rora

RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Revolting bank- stay away

Charlotte

CharlotteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy! But could improve a little

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rejected for new loan ?

I have a housing loan with ING. I am selling my house, scaling down from a very large house to a much smaller house. So I asked ING if I could increase my loan to pay for a deposit on my new house. No was the answer. So I asked if I could get a personal loan, after 30 minutes of questions, no was also the answer. I was stunned. Never missed a mortgage repayment, was way in front, was going to use half of the extra payments I had made for the deposit. So I went to my local Commonwealth Bank, they bettered the rate, approved me for a new loan, could not have had better service.
I have sent a similar message to ING, no response in over 3 weeks. So I am forced to leave. I was happy with ING, but they don't want to deal with me obviously.

TopicLoan Application

Direct debit and internet banking are a mess. Strong attitude customer service!

Been baking with ING more than 3 years. Direct debit and internet banking are a mess. So unreliable. Strong attitude customer service! Refused to solve the problem. Not willing to investigate anything.

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

IMPORTANT !!! Do not open an account with ING if you are a sole trader

ING do not consider income as a sole trader as income, it is discluded as income for all of their financial products. You will be able to open accounts and put money in but not overdraw in any way whatsoever as a business or personal.

TopicBusiness Banking
Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Please Read As This Could Happen To You

Dom

DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excessive delay in closing an account

Blake

BlakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay Away At All Costs. Do Not Bank With This Bank

PKinOz

PKinOzRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very bad internet banking

The worst thing about ING is their internet banking. It is awful for an internet only bank.
You cannot revisit and reprint transactions after the transaction is completed. This is a real problem as the internet banking regularly fails after transfers and Bpays.
Terrible customer service.
They insist on SMS verification when we all know mobile coverage is awful in Australia.
Good fees and attractive interest rates, but not worth the switch if you rely on good internet banking.