Innerspace Wardrobes

Innerspace Wardrobes

LOVE MY WARDROBES

It was a pleasure doing business with Innerspace Wardrobes. Steve did the design and quote, Robert the installation and Debbie in administration - all were very professional, helpful and courteous. I could not ask for a better wardrobe design. All was done in a relatively short time - am very satisfied customer.

Great Service, Great Product

Very happy with the our finished wardrobes and linen. Steve and his team are very easy to deal with, on time and professional. The price was very competitive and many product variants were available.
Cheers

Efficient service & great finish.

The entire team from sales, admin and installers were fantastic, polite and professional!
Couldn't have asked for anything more! the product and installation was above expectation and very functional.
Will definitely use interspace in the future!

Amazing from start to finish!

I am so impressed with Innerspace wardrobes. We had a brilliant guy come out to quote and the advice and suggestions he gave were amazing. They were able to install on my chosen day and Did such an amazing job. So happy with the finished product and all the communication we've had with them. I've already recommended them to a family member and will definitely use them in the future.

Great design & great service

At the end of November we moved to a new apartment that required shelving to a store room and redesign of of the wardrobe and also some extra shelving.
In InnerSpace at Osborne Park we asked Mr Steve if we can get the above before the Christmas. Steve ensured us that we can get these before the Christmas and assisted us with the design ideas. On 12 December all installation work was efficiently and professionally executed by installers, Thomas and Robert.
We are very happy with the work quality and that we can now unpack all our boxes and happily settle before the Christmas.

We appreciate the great service from Steve, Debbie, Thomas and Robert. Thanks.

We recommend the InnerSpace Wardrobes at Osborne Park to other customers that need good quality individually designed storage. InnerSpace is a great design & great service.
See their website: [weblink removed]

Excellent service

This is the second time we used Innerspace.
Steve was very helpful and gave great advice.
Really happy with the product, the quick installation and the friendly staff.
Would recommend them to anyone looking for cupboards.

They listen, how rare is that!

Steve and Deborah listened to what we wanted and gave us good advice on how to achieve what we wanted.
I had a weird request for my shoe rack which they made for me and no I am not going to tell u what it was.!
Quality of the product is great and the professional way they installed and cleaned up after them selves was really appreciated.

An excellent professional job well done

Steve was excellent and accommodated everything we asked for, nothing was too difficult.
The wardrobe was professionally installed and finished off with perfection.
Their price was extremely competitive and i would not use anyone else for our next install, a top class experience with these guys.

My Wife is extremely happy with the finished product.

Innerspace have completed our walk in robe to very high standard.
We are extremely happy with the finished product and this has been our 4th time using Innerspace.

Excellent service and product

Steve was great to deal with very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use Innerspace Wardrobes again for my clients in the future.

A Grade

Couldn’t be happier with the new cupboard and shelving in our home office! They finish the room off, have given great storage and look beautiful. Glen, the installer, was exemplary. He protected our floor coverings, was meticulous in working with an out of square wall and cleaned up afterwards. Have no hesitation in recommending InnerSpace Wardrobes to anyone.

perfection

We found Steve to be very proud of his business and workman ship. We have built a new home and some of the trades were really slack so was a bit nervous about what we would end up with? We need not have been concerned , the Linen cupboard Inner Space built for us is just perfect so very happy with it the workman ship and Robert was on time and went about his work quickly and very efficiently , we would recommend and use them again Thank you Inner Space .

Good ideas, average quality

Steve was excellent at coming up with other ideas to fit the spaces we had to maximise functionality. The only company out of 5 who I checked out that showed me what else could be possible instead of what I initially had in mind. The quality of the shelving and drawers don’t feel as strong/smooth/sturdy as other companies however. They were one of the cheapest quotes though.

Still waiting

Contacted innerspace and still haven't received a reply. Tried phoning the office and unable to leave a voice message. Looks like they have gone out of business Will take my business elsewhere

Knowledgeable salesperson and great installer

The salesman arrived on time and provided a great plan for the wardrobe fittings, including the hard to reach places and taking into account the double height and limited storage space in the rest of our apartment. Installed on schedule, by a lovely fellow who was polite, friendly and cleaned up on completion of the job.

Would easily recommend.

Perfect! Love my new wardrobe!

I can't fault anything from the free measure and quote right through to the installation of our new wardrobe. Extremely happy with the finished product. Exactly what I ordered. Lovely, helpful & friendly staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend InnerSpace Wardrobes.

Great product but shady business

Illegally charged my credit card $5,000 while I was overseas for COD work that had not been completed. They also quoted us a design they couldn't actually deliver, and got hit with extra costs for the alternative. When I raised the issues, had no response from company.
They do have a good product and the staff are very helpful. We're actually very happy with the robe, but can't get past the fraudulent business practise.

Thank you Innerspace Wardrobes, organised and tidy at last! on 8th June 2018

Top marks for attention to detail and an innovative design for a very awkward space. Installed on schedule.
Very friendly, reliable company. Highly recommend this company for their work and timely Finish.

Fantastic service

From the moment that we had some one out to measure until the wardrobe was installed everything was brilliant.
The installer was fabulous and knew his stuff. The man that quoted obviously knows what people want and everything looks spot on and we are very happy customers. Highly recommend Inner Space!

Has made a huge difference!

Innerspace were so punctual on everything. The man arrived for the quote at day/time we agreed upon, the work was carried out efficiently, communication between us was excellent, Innerspace always confirmed all decisions and was clear with pricing. I'm extremely happy with the whole process, they were professional, courteous and really helpful at all times.