Innerspace Wardrobes

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
M and T

M and T

Super efficient friendly yet professional service, quality product , expertly installedby skilled tradesman

The turn around from initial contact with Steve to installation was amazing. The quality of the competitively priced product installed by Robert is excellent, who went about his work quietly and efficiently leaving all areas that he worked in spotless after him. We love our Wardrobe and Store fitout and would highly recommend Innerspace Osborne Park. Thank you to all the team, Steve, Debbie and Robert for a job well done!
M & T Kinross

Laraine

LarainePerth, WA

Shameful

Ownership change Perth meant sub-standard work. Our 2nd built in wardrobe after the ownership change is nothing short of being shortchanged. Drawer fronts are only covered at the front with the chipboard exposed at the back & now they are all separating after only 3years of singular use. My initial requests for this to be rectified went unanswered. Appalling!

Doing Business the Right Way

Impressive! From Deb's first 'hello' through to Thomas' the installer's 'goodbye' the entire process was transparent, effortless and the result exceptional. A company that listens and puts people first, while delivering a quality product at the right price. Very refreshing indeed!

Find out how Innerspace Wardrobes compares to other Home Renovators

Happy Wife Happy Life!! Love our new wardrobes!!!

Steve and the team at Innerspace wardrobes were fantastic from the quote Steve did, to the finished wardrobes with Thomas which was so clean and tidy... The service was so fast before we knew it our 3 wardrobes were installed. The whole team get a big recommendation from me it was a real pleasure doing business with you and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Happy Customers...

Jax

JaxPerth, WA

Excellent service

The service was excellent Steve deb and the staff there where extremely helpful and really professional
Would recommend them to anyone fast efficient and really helpful.
The pricing was excellent and the time frame they took to do the job was great

Great experience

From our experience with Innerspace Wardrobes Osborne Park, we would recommend this service as Steve was great with the design and quote, listening to our needs and the turnaround time to install was very quick with the quality of the product very good. Love our new wardrobe space!

Quality, Clever & Clean!

Steve and Deb amazingly from first call to install had me sorted in under 6 business days! The design that Steve came up with was perfect, everything I had asked for just through a phone call and his first design showed he was listening! He literally turned an unusable space into the most clever storage in the house. The customised quote and install was cheaper and smarter than what I had painstakingly quoted myself to DIY. So happy with the Perth group @ Innerspace, genuine and responsive people. Thank you for making the whole experience painless and fun. We will be repeat customers as we fit out the rest of our house for sure.

LFM

LFM

Love My New Wardrobe!!

From the thorough and comprehensive free design and quote with Steve to the professional and clean installation from Robert and the friendly receptionist Charlotte, it was a pleasure from beginning to end and I'm thrilled with the result!
Thanks team Inner Space

ESH

ESHPerth, WA

LOVE MY WARDROBES

It was a pleasure doing business with Innerspace Wardrobes. Steve did the design and quote, Robert the installation and Debbie in administration - all were very professional, helpful and courteous. I could not ask for a better wardrobe design. All was done in a relatively short time - am very satisfied customer.

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Great Service, Great Product

Very happy with the our finished wardrobes and linen. Steve and his team are very easy to deal with, on time and professional. The price was very competitive and many product variants were available.
Cheers

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Efficient service & great finish.

The entire team from sales, admin and installers were fantastic, polite and professional!
Couldn't have asked for anything more! the product and installation was above expectation and very functional.
Will definitely use interspace in the future!

Kelly

KellyCarramar WA

Amazing from start to finish!

I am so impressed with Innerspace wardrobes. We had a brilliant guy come out to quote and the advice and suggestions he gave were amazing. They were able to install on my chosen day and Did such an amazing job. So happy with the finished product and all the communication we've had with them. I've already recommended them to a family member and will definitely use them in the future.

Henry S.

Henry S.Perth, WA

Great design & great service

Excellent service

This is the second time we used Innerspace.
Steve was very helpful and gave great advice.
Really happy with the product, the quick installation and the friendly staff.
Would recommend them to anyone looking for cupboards.

They listen, how rare is that!

Steve and Deborah listened to what we wanted and gave us good advice on how to achieve what we wanted.
I had a weird request for my shoe rack which they made for me and no I am not going to tell u what it was.!
Quality of the product is great and the professional way they installed and cleaned up after them selves was really appreciated.

Reece

ReecePerth

An excellent professional job well done

Steve was excellent and accommodated everything we asked for, nothing was too difficult.
The wardrobe was professionally installed and finished off with perfection.
Their price was extremely competitive and i would not use anyone else for our next install, a top class experience with these guys.

My Wife is extremely happy with the finished product.

Innerspace have completed our walk in robe to very high standard.
We are extremely happy with the finished product and this has been our 4th time using Innerspace.

Lisa

Lisaperth

Excellent service and product

Steve was great to deal with very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use Innerspace Wardrobes again for my clients in the future.

A Grade

Couldn’t be happier with the new cupboard and shelving in our home office! They finish the room off, have given great storage and look beautiful. Glen, the installer, was exemplary. He protected our floor coverings, was meticulous in working with an out of square wall and cleaned up afterwards. Have no hesitation in recommending InnerSpace Wardrobes to anyone.

perfection

We found Steve to be very proud of his business and workman ship. We have built a new home and some of the trades were really slack so was a bit nervous about what we would end up with? We need not have been concerned , the Linen cupboard Inner Space built for us is just perfect so very happy with it the workman ship and Robert was on time and went about his work quickly and very efficiently , we would recommend and use them again Thank you Inner Space .