92% · 585 · 8%

4.9

Frank
FrankBelmont5 posts

Fantastic after sales support

After nearly 10 years I had a problem with the runners on my wardrobe. I was amazed that they took the doors away and fixed them up under warranty.
Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

Amazing fast turnaround

Prompt, knowledgeable and professional just what I needed after other trades letting me down.
Jen
Jen

Amazing final result!

Every aspect of the process from initial contact through to the final installation was expertly facilitated by Debbie. Her communication skills are exceptional! The final design is excellent making the most of a small and difficult space. The installation was extremely well completed and the room was left spotless. I cannot stop walking into the robe wondering why I waited so long to achieve this lovely space of high quality for a very reasonable price.
Thank you!
Anne
AnneWestern Australia3 posts

Fantastic Service

We have dealt with Steve and the team from Innerspace Wardrobes several times, and each time we have found their service to not only be very professional but they are honest, polite, very helpful, prompt, very careful when installing and they never leave a mess. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

After 16 years of procrastination- this is perfect

We thought about this for a very long time and then on the spur of the moment, we visited the show room and instantly knew this is what we had been searching for. Debbie and Steve quickly arranged for a time to visit us and designed it straight away, suggesting things that we hadn’t thought of (even after 16 years). Just so brilliant. We highly recommend Innerspace
for service, product and price.
Patricia and Rob
Patricia and RobPerth, WA

Professional and great workmanship

This is rather late as we had our wardrobe done back in November 2020 and from the first impression we had at the showroom in Osborne Park until the installation- the service provided was very professional and friendly. From the time we sat with Steve and he drew out the design the service was exceptional. Debbie was great in providing follow up and the installation was done by Thomas who was reliable, professional and neat. The turn around time to get our wardrobe and the quality of the finish product was amazing. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Job Satisfaction
Sam
SamWestern Australia

Professional & Reliable

Thanks Gary for your good work, attention to detail and tidy up. Debbie & Steve's team is professional, friendly and trustworthy. Will not hesitate to recommend to families and friends.

Thanks & Regards
Sam

M and T
M and T4 posts

Super efficient friendly yet professional service, quality product , expertly installedby skilled tradesman

The turn around from initial contact with Steve to installation was amazing. The quality of the competitively priced product installed by Robert is excellent, who went about his work quietly and efficiently leaving all areas that he worked in spotless after him. We love our Wardrobe and Store fitout and would highly recommend Innerspace Osborne Park. Thank you to all the team, Steve, Debbie and Robert for a job well done!
M & T Kinross
Laraine
LarainePerth, WA2 posts

Shameful

Ownership change Perth meant sub-standard work. Our 2nd built in wardrobe after the ownership change is nothing short of being shortchanged. Drawer fronts are only covered at the front with the chipboard exposed at the back & now they are all separating after only 3years of singular use. My initial requests for this to be rectified went unanswered. Appalling!
Paula
Paula

Doing Business the Right Way

Impressive! From Deb's first 'hello' through to Thomas' the installer's 'goodbye' the entire process was transparent, effortless and the result exceptional. A company that listens and puts people first, while delivering a quality product at the right price. Very refreshing indeed!
Suzanne
Suzanne

Happy Wife Happy Life!! Love our new wardrobes!!!

Steve and the team at Innerspace wardrobes were fantastic from the quote Steve did, to the finished wardrobes with Thomas which was so clean and tidy... The service was so fast before we knew it our 3 wardrobes were installed. The whole team get a big recommendation from me it was a real pleasure doing business with you and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Happy Customers...
Jax
JaxPerth, WA6 posts

Excellent service

The service was excellent Steve deb and the staff there where extremely helpful and really professional
Would recommend them to anyone fast efficient and really helpful.
The pricing was excellent and the time frame they took to do the job was great
Shannon
Shannon

Great experience

From our experience with Innerspace Wardrobes Osborne Park, we would recommend this service as Steve was great with the design and quote, listening to our needs and the turnaround time to install was very quick with the quality of the product very good. Love our new wardrobe space!
Janaya
Janaya

Quality, Clever & Clean!

Steve and Deb amazingly from first call to install had me sorted in under 6 business days! The design that Steve came up with was perfect, everything I had asked for just through a phone call and his first design showed he was listening! He literally turned an unusable space into the most clever storage in the house. The customised quote and install was cheaper and smarter than what I had painstakingly quoted myself to DIY. So happy with the Perth group @ Innerspace, genuine and responsive people. Thank you for making the whole experience painless and fun. We will be repeat customers as we fit out the rest of our house for sure.
LFM
LFM2 posts

Love My New Wardrobe!!

From the thorough and comprehensive free design and quote with Steve to the professional and clean installation from Robert and the friendly receptionist Charlotte, it was a pleasure from beginning to end and I'm thrilled with the result!
Thanks team Inner Space