3.4

3.5

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Inspire Education

Still waiting for the refund, said will update students by January about refund its April still nothing. Can't even contact anyone. Refund our money, not a small sum.
Maddy2 posts

Scammer

I have paid for my course started and these scammers shut the business without notifications
Aisling7 posts

Disgusted beyond words!

These scammers sold me a course on 28 September 2022 when they would have been well aware they were trading insolvent / going into liquidation two weeks later. I paid the full course fee because they were recommended by ASQA. I blame ASQA for renewing the registration of these scammers.

This joint was partially operating out of the Philippines (check their LinkedIn page on employees). The owner appears to be a director of 360RTO Solutions as well, beware!

Dorothy
DorothyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shame on you Inspire Education!!

I finished my (unpaid) placement last week, and was two weeks away from finishing my course.

The company has been placed into liquidation (even though I believe the owner has several other registered businesses), and there is no clear path forward for the students.

Course content was far beyond the scope of what would be expected of a Certificate III educator. Bachelor students doing their placement at my Service were doing less work than I was. Course materials were repetitive, poorly worded and confusing.

Assessments took over 6 weeks to mark, and were returned as "not yet complete", even if 95% of answers were correct.

I have lost my money, countless hours of study, and over a hundred hours of unpaid placement.

Robert W.
Robert W.3 posts

Total scam

Was a paying student of this school during 2020 coved 19 lockdown, cert iv training and assessment

Not once did the hold online classes via zoom or something similar

All they supplied was a rubbish online work book which could have been downloaded from anywhere

So glad this school has shut down, places like this should not be allowed to operate in Australia

Liz C.
Liz C.

Taken our money and run

Terrible training provider from the word go, even worse now they've shut down with no notice. Hundreds of wasted hours, thousands of wasted dollars.
Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT USE

We were called daily to enrol into the course by [Name Removed] i paid the amount due for the WH& S course and have had no contact since 5/10, Company has apparently shut down without notification.
There is no way to contact them for a refund via phone or email very frustrating ...
The owners of Inspire Education also own 360RTO solutions.
I would recommend you avoid both companies do not waste your time with this one
JKDSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Shame on the owners of Inspire Education

Well now it all makes sense. After weeks of waiting for a response from Student Services to my extension request, yesterday I learned (from this site) that Inspire Education has folded. Couldn't sleep last night thinking of the $$$ I've wasted and kicking myself that I didn't bail when I twigged they were operating out of the Philippines. This morning I lodged a complaint with ASQA.
JKD

UPDATE: https://newscop.com.au/2022/10/13/inspire-education-goes-into-liquidation-owes-1-2-million-with-students-left-in-the-dark/

Navjot A.
Navjot A.

Worst

I have enrolled in certificate IV on 29th September and now they don’t even pick the call idk the reason why they didn’t even reply now I feel very bad it’s just wastage of time or may be they are fraud.
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Scam - do not sign up

Company has apparently shut down without notification. There is no way to contact them for a refund :( do not waste your time with this one
Boating W.
Boating W.Perth, WA2 posts

Scam of a Company

Paid and completed a course and then was never sent the certificate. While chasing up the certificate, the company has closed its doors without notifying its students! The owners of Inspire Education also own 360RTO solutions. I would recommend you avoid both.
Matt
MattSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

What a great experience. Thanks Inspire

The delivery of the 4 week intensive course was the best way to get this qualification completed. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Inspire and I will certainly recommend their courses to my colleagues. Show reply
Eliza
Eliza

Excellent experience

The course was intense but the support was incredible. Highly recommend taking the virtual learning course it made it super achieveable Show reply
Stacey
StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Inspire Education   DM
Mark T.
Mark T.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Incredibly difficult to complete a course

Inspire Education in my course failed to explain the ridiculous amount of assessments. They are not assessing what really matters and consistently made the course too complicated. It is not actually a difficult topic but the way they design assessments is extremely painful.
Inspire Education   DM

Rohitkumar P.
Rohitkumar P.

Hi I had completed my certificate 3 in childcare in 2019.
As inspire education is taken over by other institutions can the past students get any qualification under new name?

Melissa M.
Melissa M.

what do we do now? I was literally submitting my final assessment today after spending 10 weeks work placement unpaid to complete it all now to get no resposnse. I just want to be able to work in a role im passionate about. I'm totally gutted

Aisling

I paid the full course fee for a TESOL course two weeks ago. I have not been able to contact them since last week. I also reported to ASQA and NTCH. I will be suing them if I have to.

Maddy

I have paid full fee and these scammers shut down the business but they are still current at training.gov.au I don’t know what to do now..

Aisling

@Maddy, please report to ASQA.

Bek R

What's going on with this organisation? They've dropped off the map this week and we haven't completed the course yet!

Aisling

I paid the full course fee for a TESOL course two weeks ago. I have not been able to contact them since last week. Please report to ASQA.

Absolutely will do!