Listing monitored by Inspiring Vacations

• Trip Completed Yes (19) · No (89)
  • Ease of Booking

MarcInOz
MarcInOzMelbourne

Avoid Inspiring Vacations Like The Plague

After refusing a refund for more than 2 years, these turkeys have booked airline tickets in the wrong name. This is in spite of having booked several tours (including the same one - before Covid) and having copies of our passports.
We have been begging them every day for weeks to have the tickets reissued in the correct name.
Apparently that's too hard!
They are impossible to deal with.
They ignore emails and nobody on their phone support lines is any help at all.
They are absolutely infuriating to deal with.
Never again!

Dez
DezIllawarra, NSW

Unable to switch our current booking from Sri Lanka to a safer country

C171181
C171181South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Don't deliver what they market. Terrible communication. So many issues & problems.

Eric
EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly Anticipated My Holiday Plans

I was planning a self drive holiday of Tasmania and couldn't believe how closely the Inspiring Vacations 12 day self drive tour matched my plan. It included very good accommodation and experiences. Coupled with the car hire and included meals, it represented much better value than I could get by making all the bookings directly and independently myself. And I didn't have the hassle of sorting out the detail. As long as the holiday itself is as good as my up front experience with booking it, then I'll be ecstatic.

Terry
TerryGippsland, VIC

Great online interaction with inspiring Vacations.

Interaction with the Inspiring Vacation staff was a pleasant and insightful experience. All my issues were addressed and solved in a friendly and professional way. Great call center operators. Thankyou”

J Bagus
J BagusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spain Portugal and Morroco Tour 2023

"Just booked our tour for 18 days to Spain Portugal and Morroco with Inspiring Vacations. The booking process was simple and straight forward. We are looking forward to this tour in 2023.”

• Ease of Booking
IV MarketingInspiring VacationsSend a private message

Have inspired me to look Elsewhere!

We were supposed to tour with Inspiring Vacations in March 2020, however the tour was cancelled at the last minute. We were encouraged to book another tour and chose 2022 as we were hopeful that by this time, things may have settled down. Unfortunately, we are not able to travel this year and are now out of pocket to the amount of $AU16,000. Even though our travel agent have tried to contact I.V., they have had not success and found it almost impossible to "talk" to anyone in the company. I will just have to say - Very disappointed in Inspiring Vacations... nothing Inspiring about the management!

Di S.Southwest, VIC

Forced to "holiday" in Sri Lanka

Paid 4.5K 3 years ago for Turkey. Switched to SriLanka late2021. Given political and economic situation do not want to travel to SriLanka at end of August. No change allowed

Neil
NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Booked a Kimberly and Kakadu tour with Inspiring Vacations and traveled in April this year, they outsourced this trip to Goway travel, we were supposed to have 6 nights in a 1 bedroom apartment in Broome and were given 6 nights in a sub standard hotel room which was nothing compared to what we booked and paid for, then we were supposed to have a three day tour with overnight stays at Kakadu and Katherine and instead we had 3 x 14 hour bus tours from Darwin that were a terrible way to see this region. Goway failed to deliver on what was paid for and inspiring vacations won’t take any ownership of what 3rd party operators fail to provide or deliver. Very disappointing experience.

Adrian Forster
Adrian Forster

Booking

So far the customer service has been very good. We hope the resultant trip to Japan is just as good Adrian
We are looking forward to taking the Trip to Japan

marshian
marshian

Lack of communication

I have been waiting for a reply to emails for about 6 weeks and several phone calls have gone unanswered. It is extremely frustrating as we are travelling as a group and decisions have to be made. Very, very disappointed at their lack of communication with people who paid a lot of money, in good faith, to travel with them and, although it is not entirely their fault, have had their trips cancelled for the last 3 years. Beginning to wonder if they are still in business, even though we are bombarded with emails about trips we might like to take.

I am a mug
I am a mugSydney, NSW

Unfair Fees

How can Inspiring Vacations justify charging $300 per person simply to change a tour date more than 90 days out? That is a $600 fee for my partner and I. The company does alot of advertising and it is clear they are only interested in selling trips. Their customer service is appalling. Answers to emails are delayed if answered at all and phone calls are not returned.

Order MPK 19010754
Order MPK 19010754

Do not book a holiday with this company !!!

Woeful communication throughout the whole process resulting in zero confidence in this company. Emails and phone calls unanswered. No reply to booking agent resulting in being charged significant extra for fully paid tour despite urgent appeals. The booking guaranteed a premium airline , SCOOT booked for part of the trip!!

Bobby Mac
Bobby MacPaynesville

Turkey/India Tours

Jane
Jane

Inspiring Vacations Crédit - try and use it !

Allocation of numbers for credit holders. Tour can shows availability but can be for new customers only if credit allocation exhausted. Told no availability left for 2022 for credit holders !!! Inspiring Vacation comment ´I do apologize for the inconvenience, Jane. We only have limited slots for credit bookings. We are giving equal opportunities for credit holders and new booking inquiries.´
How bad is this !!!!

• Incentivised Review No

neal.neilsen
neal.neilsenasked

Hello, Can anyone out there please tell me if they have had any success retrieving refunds from Inspiring Vacations? They are currently holding $15,000+ of my mothers fund which was for trip that they had cancelled and when she re-booked that was cancelled also. Now she has had a major health decline in which she is essentially house bound. I had been communicating with them via phone and email however 6 mths ago they said that I could only communicate with them via email which I did and that they were reviewing her case however any communication I have with them goes unanswered and I get nothing. This whole process has caused so much further stress for her that she doesn't need, Just wondering if anyone is able to assist.

No. Only a credit voucher. Have had 4.5K for 3 years now

Dawn Masked

Is anyone else finding they are unable to contact Inspiring Vacations? we travel in nine days and cannot contact them by phone and they are not answering emails. We have no travel documents and I am very concerned
Dawn Miller

Dawn
Dawn

Oh dear and I have just booked a trip with them to Cape York so please let me know how you go!

Dawn M

We have been away on two overseas tours with Inspiring Vacations which have been first class and we have had the most wonderful time , we also have another booked in October. This is the reason I am concerned now that we cannot contact them. Dawn M

Janette bardallo
Janette bardalloasked

We r thinking to do the Alaska and Canada trip is this a good online company

Get an answer from our members and Inspiring Vacations representatives