Listing monitored by Inspiring Vacations

• Trip Completed Yes (8) · No (51)
  • Ease of Booking

Jillian
Jillian South West, WA

Absolutely dishonest company

We were booked to do a Spain Moroccan tour in 2020 and were given a credit. We weren’t happy with this but after extensive ACCC dealings could not get our $6000 back. We have now accepted we will do an Australian holiday with them and today rang with the selected date to book. Have been told this date is available but they “only have so many credit voucher positions on tour” so we will need to choose another date. This is just outrageous. We are talking May 2022 and they are telling us we can only have July 2022.
Do not use this company - they are an absolute disgrace. No morals at all.

joepam
joepamAU

Joe and Pam’s travels

We’ve been to Canada and Queensland with inspiring no problems at all our Alaskan cruise was amazing. The team are very supportive and resolve your problems immediately next adventure october

Faina S
Faina SSydney, NSW

Warning: Stay away, no refund whatsoever!!

You’ve been warned!! This company offers no refunds at all, and all you’ll get is a lengthy letter explaining why you can’t have a refund. Lost over 6K, and unfortunately paid by bank transfer, can’t even take it up with the credit card provider :(:(:(

PETER
PETER

Avoid at all cost

Tried to cancel for Egypt trip - was offered only a 15% refund. Chose credit bit it expired in 2021. Wrote 3 emails to company - no answer. Their phone rings for 1O mins then you are cut off. So no communication. They are are disaster.

MELISSA THORNTON
MELISSA THORNTONAberglasslyn

Stay away from this company

They have no ethics whatsoever!
Even if they have your money they still wont refund it, instead forcing you to have useless credits. Absolutely disgraceful abuse of terms and conditions! Bending their terms and conditions to their advantage to keep hold of your deposit!
Don't trust their clean Facebook page either as they sensor any comments that are not in their best interest.

Gail
Gail Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2021 Canada and Alaska tour.

Tour rebooked from 2020 to May 2021 due to Covid. Tried to get info on what happens now that this tour also not viable.Told tour still going ahead no refunds or credits for cancellation.

Larry S.
Larry S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be Very Cautious

Inspiring Vacations does not conduct their tours, as we sadly found out. They are just a middle man & sell to a third party. When third party goes into liquidation, for whatever reason, you will lose your money. I don’t care if it is Covid related or not. We lost $5K with this company because the third party that they gave the money to liquidated. Of course IV blamed it on Covid but nothing was provided stating that this was the reason & nothing in the press stated this was the reason.

Ease of Booking
MATTHEWS
MATTHEWSHunter Region, NSW

Pleased and Relieved

Inspiring Vacations has at all times provided prompt and professional service. During this difficult time with continued cancellations, I have been impressed & relieved with their above and beyond efforts to achieve positive outcomes and to communicate them to clients. The extension until the end of 2020 for credits and the options on how they can be used, really does tick a lot of boxes. Inspiring Vacations deserves to survive, and I will continue to use them for my travel and will thoroughly recommend them to friends and family. Well done Team!

Garth
GarthSydney, NSW

They should be shutdown -Beware you will not be happy read the reviews many people have lost money

Kim P.
Kim P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Japan trip and thank you

To the Staff of Inspiring Vacations we would like to say Thankyou for your help with our re-booking of Japan Holiday. Unfortunately the original trip March 2020 was cancelled and now March 2021 the same way with Covid but the staff have been great in changing and reapplying the trip to March 2022. The staff members under these hard times have been friendly and have communicated by phone and email in a timely matter.
Keep up the great work.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Tour Company

Having been on 2 tours now with Inspiring Vacations, I highly recommend them. I went to Japan in 2018 & was so impressed with the tour that I booked another trip to Turkey in 2019. The guides were extremely knowledgeable, helpful & passionate about their countries & cultures. The places we visited were amazing & the hotels were great. I'm looking forward to going on another trip with Inspiring Vacations soon.

Carol
CarolSydney, NSW

dont touch them

Fighting with this company at present. Had Egypt tour booked, tour cancelled, due to covid .
Would not consider refund, credit note only . Kept pushing, was offered partial refund , with a disclaimer in the fine print that this may not be the final amount, but a right to revert to credit note was not an option..
Payment date was given as just after 30 nov - they have now said they don't know when I will get my money.
I have submitted this to ACCC and Vicat but they are overloaded .
They don't seem to be an accredited travel agent with AFTA- not sure if they belong to IATA

Would not touch them - very worried they will go down the drain and I will lose all my $5200 - not just $1200

Gino
GinoHobart, TAS

Seems like a sham

This company appears to be a sham.
With Travel suspended they are still demanding ongoing payments as part of their periodic payment system, knowing that the tours will not go ahead.
They then offer credits and the price of tours go up, so you're forever paying more and more.... but not travelling.

moony
moonySydney, NSW

Dealing with CoVid problems

As many people due to CoVid my trip to Japan was cancelled. Whilst friends of mine (who deal with some other companies) don't even get a reply to emails or telephone calls would just 'ring out'. I would like to note that Inspiring Vacations and the personal communications have been nothing short of outstanding. I cannot imagine how difficult this time has been for companies such as Inspiring Vacations but feel as a company they could not have done better. Thank you. I do hope that I can travel to Japan in the future and will be looking at Inspiring Vacations to do so.

Barb
BarbSouthwest, VIC

Part refund

I am still waiting for the rest of my refund of $1228 people overseas get a full refund so why don’t we here in Australia?This is way to much to withhold.

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lundasked

Are your Kakadu Kimberley holidays guaranteed to go ahead? Is it possible to stay at Cable Beach resort instead of Seashells resort? How many on the trip please?

Dianneasked

I was supposed to go to Egypt in September, is this trip still going? I see your company has closed. Is this correct?

Dianne

Be nice to get an answer?

Inspiring VacationsInspiring Vacations

Hi Dianne, apologies for the delay. This is an unverified, consumer opinion site and therefore we do not monitor it as closely as our other passenger feedback platforms. To answer your question, it is only our physical office building that has closed down, due to enforced health and safety protocols. Our company is still viable and our staff is currently working from home. At this stage, we have postponed travel up until 30 June 2020 only, therefore any travel scheduled beyond this time will continue to proceed as normal until advised otherwise. We will continue to monitor the situation as it continues to unfold and will update our customers as necessary. If you have any further questions, please notify our team directly at support@inspiringvacations.com. Thank you!

Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.asked

When the review is negative I am aware some review sites allow the travel company to have the review removed from their sight leaving only positive reviews. My question is how legal is it when a review sight is not an independent review sight but purely use as a promotion sight for the travel company?

VISPY AND DINAZ
VISPY AND DINAZ

Hello Elizabeth - your question needs to be directed to Inspiring Vacations who shud be able to answer ur enquiry. I cannot answer your question as I myself am a customer of Inspiring Vacations & had put a review on their site.

Inspiring VacationsInspiring Vacations

Hi Elisabeth, to which review site are you referring to? ProductReview.com is an unverified, consumer opinion site, which means that anyone can leave a review, whether they are a verified customer of a company or not. They do not allow the removal of any review for any reason. When a customer of ours returns from a tour, we send them a link to our Trustpilot review profile, which only allows verified customer reviews (customers that have actually paid for a service and have received said service). We find that Trustpilot has very fair policies and guidelines and we have over 1,800 real customer reviews there. If you have any questions about our company or our customer feedback, please email us at support@inspiringvacations.com. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Inspiring Vacations representatives