Interiors Online

Interiors Online

Listing monitored by Interiors Online

I ordered two lamps from Interiors Online. When they arrived, one of the lamp shades was badly damaged as the box it was in had been damaged. I emailed the company on the same day and sent the pictures of the damaged shade. Within a week I had received a new lamp shade! I can’t believe how simple and easy this process was. The service was amazing!

Poor Quality Badddddd Customer Service!!!!

Cassy B.
Cassy B.Sydney, NSW

A trustworthy and quality business.

I ordered a doormat with a Willy Wagtail design on it.
The quality is fantastic and it looks gorgeous.
Interiors Online were calm and careful in their communications during the COVID reality, which caused delays in arrival. I knew what was going on and trusted it would arrive eventually.
An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Great service and delivery

Ordered a kitchen/dining table from this company. They were very helpful throughout the ordering process answering all my queries and keeping me up to date on my shipment despite challenging conditions with the pandemic affecting their delivery partner. The delivery was exceptional with great care taken delivering my piece which I absolutely love. Thrilled to have found this website, and will certainly recommend to anyone looking for stunning pieces for the home that will be delivered with care.

Amelia H
Amelia HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rattan Bedhead

Don’t believe the 5 star reviews. I purchased a rattan Bedhead from interiors online the item was delivered 8 months later. Yes 8 months later..only purchased as there website stated 30-60 day delivery they blamed Covid for delays. Communication from the company was bad and I had to chase them every step of the way most of my emails went unanswered. Staff lied on the phone when I called them verbally offering me a refund then when I eventually wanted a refund they denied they ever said it. I was told they don’t give refunds. I will never buy from this company again. Absolutely horrible experience. Avoid. How are they still in business??

CathG
CathGSydney, NSW

Just love my cushions ….

I ordered the aboriginal black dot cushions and I love them. Easy to order. As advertised. Plump and gorgeous. Stylish.

Beautiful products and fantastic customer service

Quality products have all been well packaged and carefully delivered. Great customer service with regular updates regarding COVID delays. A+

Excellent Problem Solver

Nishant addressed our query straight away & helped us with our order of a beautiful mirror that was received but was unfortunately damaged in transit. He contacted the company and was very professional and understanding in having this situation sorted out. We have been advised a replacement mirror will be sent out to replace the damaged one. Nishant was prompt, professional and provided excellent customer service.
Mel

Other Furniture Shops

Delayed delivery, poor communication, overall an awful experience

- placed an order for an item with a delivery date or mid-Feb
- not once did I receive any communication regarding delays and it had to be chased up from my end every time.
- eventually I received notification after going straight to the source of the supplier the items were from that the item was ready to be delivered at the beginning of June, so a 4 month delay.
- 2 weeks later and after receiving full payment the item still hasn’t been delivered and no communication received despite chasing several times.
- I’ve paid over $4k and will be taking the company to fair trading as the goods are still outstanding

Janie
Janie Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This item is TERRIBLE

bigsista
bigsistaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful cabinet, excellent customer service and delivery

This cabinet is just as stunning as the pics if not better, and looks beautiful in our house in an open plan design. The wood is quite blonde and structurally sound, very lightweight, and it was easy to assemble the legs, which was the only assessembly required. Jen in Customer Service was excellent, very helpful and responsive. They honoured the Easter promo code even after I already placed my order, which made my day. Delivery was great too, they called me before delivery to ensure I was home. Very happy with Interiors Online! Highly recommended! Thank you!

Amy M.
Amy M.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed & dissatisfied

Unhappy with product. Very different colour to website. Extremely unhappy with total lack of customer service. It is taking months to return after chairs after more than 8 email attempts, photos included from my end. Absolutely terrible!!!

Becky
BeckySydney, NSW

Do not trust the good reviews!

Jill P.
Jill P.Sydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

I ordered 2 x Lela Table Lamps. The description of the lamp does not match the photo, so I thought I was ordering white lamp shades and not grey. The base of one of the lamps were slightly damaged. In order to avoid the inconvenience of replacing the item, I asked for a 10% discount, but did not receive any response from Interiors Online claims department.

Valrey Scifleet
Valrey ScifleetCentral West, NSW

Very Happy

We ordered the sandstone wall fountain with the square pond to suit a courtyard renovation. It suits the scheme perfectly, we are happy with the manufacture time & delivery when I made enquiry's the reply's were prompt. We cannot wait to see it insitu.