Internode Internet
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Internode

4.3 (1,788)
    4.4 (1,666)
    4.5 (1,824)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,492) · No (192)

Ray
Ray

Good service

I have given a 5-Star rating because I have received exactly what I was promised (good service at a reasonable price).

• Incentivised Review No

Good service, no major issues a week in

Issues with constant drop outs when trying to stream on my phone - my phone isn't compatible and I have to upgrade.

Otherwise it's ok.

Shiralee
ShiraleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After losing my internet due to an NBN issue, the phone support and technican were all polite and helpful. Thanks guys

This was the first time I needed technical support and the staff were great

Francis D'Souza
Francis D'SouzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Internode is reliable and efficient. Easy to connect and prompt service. The support service is great and they troubleshoot and resolve problems quite quickly. Would recommend the service.

Annieliese
AnnielieseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Internode

Very reliable connection- only drops out very occasionally. I have no issues with the service. Testing speeds at peak time - Downloads - 93.59. Uploads - 21.57mbs

Helen

What has happened to Internode customer service???

swima21

Company are scams since moving to Philippines - AVOID!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
swima21

This is a standard response that will go no where (I have been down this path before).
This will get handled by the useless offshore Philippines team that operate Internode now.

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Our offer to help is always open, so we do look forward to lending a hand with this. Thanks.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
DeeCee
DeeCeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thought it was a scam

I’ve been with Internode for decades. When they rang to offer me 5G home broadband with same as current speed (50 Mbps) for same price or 100 Mbps for $10 less, I was sure it was a scam. Persisted, thankfully, and the free modem arrived two days later. We have had six days to check it out and I’m very happy. I assume it’s coming to me via Vodaphone, cos Telstra can’t do it at my address. Thank you, Internode. Good stuff.

Dealing with Internode has been too challenging

Nora
Nora

Shannon
ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Way better than fibre to node

CardsSouth Australia

The company is a joke.

Originally asked for an Email account. Was told I had to Open a NBN Plan with email attached, then cancel the NBN. Fine. I could not receive emails but could send. After countless phone calls (17) service is still not running. The amount of calls that dropped out was incredible. You would expect a phone call back, but I am still waiting. I think it was only once I received a call back. The wife has an account with them so it is not a software or hardware problem.

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Hi Cards, we're keen to check into this and help ensure it's sorted out. Do you have a related ticket or task reference number from recent contact or a contact form lodged online we can use to bring this up on our end and follow up?

Reference number 1195656663

I love internode
I love internodeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and communication

We have been with Internode nearly 3 years since moving house and ditching the big T. We are very happy with the level of speed we receive and interconnectivity with all our devices. Would recommend switching to Internode, Adelaide based and good service and communication.

• Start DateSeptember 2019
  • Adequate Speeds Yes

Grumpy Shopper
Grumpy ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faster and cheaper than nbn FTTN.

Jason Z.
Jason Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service. Becareful, they even lie to you.

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Hey Jason, can you please comment back with a related ticket number from your call we can use to locate your account and help ensure this is all sorted out?

Terrible in country Victoria

Hi I had this service for about 12 months, it was ok at the start but after 6 months it rarely worked. The service was at a holiday house so they suggested we try wireless not nbn firstly they sent the hardware to the wrong address then they billed me after it was returned

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Hi Michelle, we're always keen to ensure a connection's working as best as it can and would still like to help out if there's any remaining issues. Do you have a related ticket or task reference number you can comment back with here?

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Hi Michelle, we're able to help get any necessary credits and refunds sorted out and just need to get some details to locate your account first. Do get back to us here with the reference or task number and we'll get started.

The_Boffin
The_Boffinasked
5G Home Broadband

What model of modem does Internode provide for 5G, please?

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

Hi Boffin, We currently use the Sagemcom 5866 as our modem for 5G Home Wireless Broadband services. - Tal

Bob B
Bob Basked
Internode Internet

Firstly, let me say I am not particularly tech savvy. Have been with Internode for several years. In the past they have resolved issues promptly except for one instance a few months back where I lost internet connection for about a week and a half before it was resolved. Wondered if anyone has a problem that I have now encountered for about a week or so with my e mail. I did ring two days ago but unfortunately the issue could not be resolved and was told it would have to be logged as a fault and someone would get back to me – still waiting. Anyhow the issue is with e mail. There is either a delay – sometimes up to a day – in receiving e mails, and when I send them with attachments (not big ones) the recipient either receives the email minus the attachments – or maybe only gets one of say for example 2 attachments if at all. It is very hit and miss. Anyone else have the same problem?

Existing customer
Existing customer

Haha, that is funny as when I contacted your support team over the exact same issue they knew exactly what had caused it and there was multiple tickets already open for that.

Shepmini
Shepminiasked
Internode Internet

Is the tg789 locked to Internode for VOIP?

Customer ServiceInternodeSend a private message

The modem itself isn't locked, but the VoIP service that we provide, is.

-Leo

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Compare all 12 Internode Internet
Standard Monthly Price $49.99$79.99$99.99$69.99
Typical Evening Download Speed 12Mbps50Mbps90Mbps25Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $59.99$89.99
Promotional Offer

$59.99 per month for the first 6 months and has an optional offer of Fetch Entertainment at $0 for the first 24 months then $5/month.

$89.99 per month for the first 12 months and has an optional offer of Fetch Entertainment at $0 for the first 24 months then $5/month.

Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited