ADSL, Fixed Wireless and NBN
3.6 from 1,646 reviews

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Issue quickly resolved

I have always felt secure with Internode, trusting their reliable service in all respects, good help desk and good tech support. And I am more than happy to be supporting a quality South Australian company.

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Having been with Internode for 7+ years I have been very happy. very few issues and solved very quickly. change over to NBN was seamless as I trust my house move will be the same. Great service and very helpful, easy to deal with. Looking forward to another 7 years of being with Internode.

Great Service

Was having constant dropout issues with NBN. Rang Internode regarding my problem and received excellent call centre service. They arranged to have my service monitored for 24 hrs.
I then received calls and SMS messeges from NBN that a technician would call in the following day as there was a problem some where. The problem was found and rectified.
Internode provided a very good service all round - highly recommend.

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Huon Farmer

Huon FarmerSouth-East, TAS

Fault finding help

Having experienced drop outs and eventually the signal completely failed.
Internode managed to continue work on testing and resolution of the fault.
They rang and made sure that the fault had been rectified.
Very happy with the level of service.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeWireless

Excellent service and speeds. Very happy.

I have never had issues with service. Setting up odd things such as Reverse DNS is a breeze.
I can easily reach speeds of 90mbit all day every day.
Never had a problem.

Start DateJanuary 2013

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderfully reliable service

We had been happy with our original ADSL connection providing internet connections for browsing and emails. But since the NBN connection was made we are able to watch online videos and catchup TV without hesitations and interruptions. We now have a smart TV with reliable speedy connections. Thank you Internode for your wonderful reliable service provided by friendly and helpful staff.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

I have had great service from Internode. The main thing I like is there is a problem and I have to ring support I get an answer right away and am not in a queue for ages.

Nonni

NonniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service received from Internode, they are always helpful and so quick. I am not technically minded and they have always stepped me through everything. I would always recommend them to others.

Connection TypeWireless

Very reliable, excellent local customer service

Customer service is based in Australia and very responsive, they quickly determine the nature of any issues and know how to fix it. Rarely needed though as NBN service is very reliable.

Start DateMarch 2013

This has been so good.

Rarely have any problems with our email and internet services. We recently had a problem with emails going to family members attributed to us but not from us. Nathan was able to talk me through the process of changing password for our account (even ringing back later to confirm things were working. When I then discovered i had lost my landline through node/internet, a second call, this time to Thabiso, fixed that too. Changing the password has fixed my problem. A very friendly but professional service. I highly recommend Internode, both for the service, and the trouble-shooting service when needed.

BobR

BobRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is what is expected

Generally speaking, the product we are receiving has been what we would reasonably expect in 2019 ... no frills. Recent drop outs have been quickly resolved, notwithstanding the call wait times to actually speak to an agent which suggests not enough agents or lots of calls with issues!

Start DateJuly 2018
Contract Type24-month contract

Iain

IainMid North Coast, NSW

A very satisfied customer

Its refreshing to find an organisation which actually does what it says. The Internode team is extremely helpful and to date I have experienced no service difficulties whatsoever. Well done!

Start DateAugust 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Iain, thank you very much for the awesome recommendation! We're stoked that you're so happy with us. Cheers!

- Leo

Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wishing I never made the switch

Migrated from DoDo to Internode 2 weeks ago. So far 1 week without internet and 2 weeks without a working phone service since joining. I have had my case escalated but am still waiting for it to be resolved.

Start DateOctober 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Customer ServiceInternode

Best move ever when we switched to Internode

* Has been a pleasure working with Internode from Day One
Have been with Internode for 36 months (3 years) - the staff are excellent - understanding when one is not a Millenium and never make one feel as though it is our error (even when it is!)

Start DateJanuary 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Monelu
Monelu

Thank you - nice to think a large organisation is actually interested in a customer's comments - pleasant surprise!

Peter M.

Peter M.Launceston, TAS

reliable service

have been with internode aprox 5 years. service has been excelent. calls for upgrades to service have been actioned promptly with no long waits on the phone. have recommended internode to all my aquaintences.

Customer ServiceInternode

We are thrilled to read this Peter! Thank you for the excellent recommendation as we do greatly appreciate it.

imskip

imskipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked first up

Connected for first time with ease. Plugged in after 15 minutes wifi worked perfectly in our apartment with all devices. Used all day without interruption and speed better than previous same speed Telstra NBN.

Start DateNovember 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Perfect! This is what we aim for with all customers, thank you so much for the great news and wonderful feedback!

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Personal Service Highly Commended

Internode SA provided me with very caring support. Due to a personal tragedy, I have been very fragile. Your staff picked up on that and supported me with care and patience. Later the same day, I went to another provider to close that account, and was met with impatience. Thankyou Internode South Australia staff.

Gida Darling

Gida DarlingFar North Queensland, QLD

Internode deliver what they promise - look no further

I've recently switched from another provider (which rhymes with motorhome), I had been persevering with them for many years through many frustrations. I've now been with Internode for a couple of months and they're flipping awesome! They deliver what they say, and if you need help they're amazingly helpful - wish I'd switched much earlier. So if you're looking for a no hassle plan that makes life easy + excellent service - look no further, you've found it in Internode.

Start DateSeptember 2019

GordonEvatt 2617, ACT

Internode - Poor customer service

For the past few days, outgoing emails using Internode not sent. No reports on the problem on website. Rang Internode twice and received no satisfaction or advice as to rectification.

Gordon

Still nothing from Internode. Started working again for an hour and then stopped sending emails

Gordon

Still nothing from Internode and problem not remedied. I notice from the WhirlPool forum that the issue seems to be across many users. Internode used to be such a good company.

First class customer service

I had recent issue - the service from Zach was excellent - I would recommend internode and if the customer service is any indication you will be pleased with no only approach but with the communication being simple and specific - help was first class

Customer ServiceInternode

John, we're stoked to hear that Zach was able to lend a hand. Thanks so much for your kind words!

dennis

dennisasked

Intermode is not our server bigpond is every time we receive an e mail window comes up intermode checking e mail

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Dennis, Hi,
I have no idea what causes this. I would point out though that it is internode with an "n" not intermode with an "m"who are my provider. Perhaps you should contact your provider and ask what causes this.
Regards, Gisela

Hi Dennis,

It sounds like your e-mail settings are not correctly set. We'd suggest having a word to your current provider and ask them to assist you in changing your mail server settings to theirs.

Joe M.asked

do you still supply mobile wireless braoadband ?

Hi Joe,

At present we don't offer Mobile Broadband plans on our range of services. This may change in future and all our existing products and services can always be found on our website: https://www.internode.on.net/residential/broadband/

- T

quadfeedchris30asked

Connected to your services 3 weeks ago on a 50 over 20 nbn plan was unable to get 30mbpsdown or 10mbps up so I switched to the 100mbps plan and can't even get 50mbps, I have done the trouble shooting with support 5 times, had a line tech come out and check the lines he said everything was fine to the premise maybe an issue in the premise so I had a tech come and run a new line directly to the wall socket from the line coming into the house and saw no change. Am unable to receive half the speed of what I pay for even though all the lines are OK and now I'm getting speeds as low as 2.51mbps on a 100mbps plan? It's showing 107mbps being delivered to the modem but I can't even get 50mbps out of the modem? This is so unaceptible and ever time I contact support they run the same tests tell me there seeing 100mbps I run the speed test on the phone with them and it's showing less than 50mbps and as low as 2.5mbps and the circle continues?

Hi Chris,

If you're running the test on a mobile handset you'd be adding the local wireless network to the list of factors that can influence your overall speeds.

Have you tired testing the connection speeds with no other devices connected and application running other than the test from a single device connected to your modem over a local Ethernet cable?

- T

quadfeedchris30

Yes iv done everything 5 times I'm not using you anymore I changed providers thanks for the time waist. It seems from my experience that you provide the plan below the plan you put people on and blame the speed not being what it should be on line quality. Because I was on the plan below the 100mbps and I was getting the plan below that's speeds I changed to the 100mbps and was then getting the speed of the plan I originally chose. So I was capable of receiving the original plans speed but wasn't getting it, changed to a plan were I pay more and then I was getting that speed. It seems like a scam to me. I'm now getting 95mbps with MyRepublic and lower ping times. And no hardware was changed its the same modem brand and model that you supplied but there's works?

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Internode ADSL

Internode ADSL

3.2
Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

Internode NBN 12 (Bronze)

4.5
Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

Internode NBN 50 (Gold)

4.5
Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 25 (Silver)

Internode NBN 25 (Silver)

Internode Fixed Wireless NBN 12 (Bronze)

Internode Fixed Wireless NBN 12 (Bronze)

4.1
Internode Fixed Wireless NBN 25 (Silver)

Internode Fixed Wireless NBN 25 (Silver)

3.7
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $49.99$79.99$99.99$69.99
Promotional Monthly Price $59.99
Promotional Offer

$59.99 per month for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard price of $79.99. Offer does not apply to Month to month plans.

Service TypeADSLFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFixed Wireless and NBNFixed Wireless and NBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/150/20100/4025/512/125/5