4.3 (1,672)
    4.4 (1,554)
    4.5 (1,696)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,400) · No (174)

Fallen far from grace.

I have been a internode customer for over 10 years - back when they supported local and hosted online game servers. It's clear that since the iinet and then TPG take over they are only interested in providing a bargain basement, shoddy service with terrible customer service. Having FTTP we were getting 50 mbs speeds no problems but it has steeply declined over the past 6 months. Speeds have gone from bad to worse. anywhere from 10-5mbs on a 50mbs plan. Customer support refuse to investigate unless I provide 4 speed tests over 48 hours. Unhelpful and unwilling - not a good quality product at all.

Alex
Alex

I switched to superloop and my speed is back up to 50mbs straight away - seems like it was a you issue all along.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're sorry to hear that you've since moved on, Alex. Thank you for your time with us and we do wish you all the best.

AnnabelleSydney, NSW

Still no NBN after 4 weeks and poor customer service

Contacted Internode weeks before moving house to make sure the new property was connected, as I work from home. Was assured it was. We have moved into new property and 4+ weeks later still no NBN. Called Internode today to see what was happening with connection and also to query the bill for a service I have not had and the customer support hung up on me. Perhaps it was an accident but can't say I would recommend Internode to anyone. So dissapointed.

#23341922

hot200sxs15

hot200sxs15Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Speed, Excellent Service

I have always had great service from internode, stemming right back to the ADSL days. Back then when they were helping me set up my modem, they spent two hours with me on the phone as they diagnosed a virus problem on my pc. Now with NBN, the install couldn't have been smoother - and again - they helped me set up the modem.
I recently sent them an email querying a bill - and they were on the phone to me within three hours, and the problem was solved. I really couldn't be any happier with their customer service.
I have got fibre to the node and I'm also using their NodePhone service and I'm very happy with the speeds and have never had any connection issues or drop-outs.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers hot200sxs15! We are stoked to hear that our service has stayed the same despite your many years with us. To know that we've maintained the same high standard for so long is very satisfying!

Chris

Chris

Cheap plans but uses Vodafone towers

Sim only plans are cheap, but if you think your gonna have coverage in all suburbs think again. I live in northern part of adelaide and I’m not able to log into some apps login failed check internet errors.

Customer ServiceInternode

That's troubling to hear, Chris. We'd want to help ensure that any service works in your area if it's within coverage zones. If you need a hand with checking into your service give us a call on 1300 788 233 so we can assist. - T

Modem Experiences

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for your review, Nic. Excellent to hear how well the team member you reached was able to help in getting the connection sorted. - T

Our NBN box and modem/router were damaged in a storm. First call confirmed problem was with the NBN box. A booking was made for the technician to replace four days later. Once the box was replaced we had to install the new router. The internode customer service officer was very patient stepping me through this process. 37 minutes later and we were good to go!

Customer ServiceInternode

Awesome to hear how the team could help with coordinating a replacement for the hardware and assist with setting you up, TU. Thanks very much for sharing your review and support for us here! - T

copyrightSydney

Modified router has restricted functions and low coverage at home

copyright

My email account did not work as expected, so the entry was delayed.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Not as good as ADSL

For me ADSL was a better fit. Hardly ever had a service loss. Now the NBN drops out 1 to 3 times per week.
When the NBN drops the phone drops as well, unbelievable.
With ADSL when we had a power outage the ADSL and phone systems still worked.
May be faster but not better service.
Fibre to the building and keep the phone lines separate would have been a better fit for all.
I think the current fibre to the node is Rupert Murdoch and Tony Abbots folly.

Customer ServiceInternode

New site is excellent,but have lost access to other areas.

Have installed new modem in the living end of my home successfully,but have now lost access to other rooms which previously had reasonable coverage with aid of a d-link extender but now it does not work.What can I do? Restore old modem and have two ? Please help.

Patricia Smith

Patricia SmithIllawarra, NSW

Very Satisfied

Good connection
If ever a problem good efficient service from Internode to fix
Have been with Internode a long time and will continue in future
I value being able to get through to Internode without delays and their follow up
if I have a problem they are always friendly and helpful

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much, Patricia! We hope to have you with us for a long time to come!

-L

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

We've had a couple of issues recently after a very brief power outage. After that, our broadband failed, and our mobile phones went a bit crazy. Phone calls to Internode discovered the problem, and fixed it. Died again the following day and after talking with the technician, the connection was reset and has since been working really well..... maybe even a bit faster!

Customer ServiceInternode

Power issues can really cause some troublesome flow on effects, so its great to see that we helped to sort this out for you, Mike!

Heather

Heather

Worst customer service for getting a fetch box

S.Roberts

S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never a problem with Internode

Have been a loyal costumer for years. Solid customer service, so helpful when I ring to ask questions. They don't rush you and know their stuff. My nbn is fine here in hills area.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're stoked to hear this - thanks for relying on us when you've needed us!

A Commendable Service Provider

We chose Internode when we first connected to the internet. We maintained them as our provider once we upgraded to NBN. We looked at upgrading to include Fetch TV. This was explained well, all our questions answered clearly and when we agreed to include it in our plan, contact was made regularly to inform us of each progressive step. Haven't had fault with Internode in the years we have been with them.

Customer ServiceInternode

Brilliant stuff, Frank! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for continuing to rate us so highly :) - T

Pamela

PamelaHunter Region, NSW

Above and beyond

Internode was recommended by a family member and it did not disappoint. Being old with a hearing impairment, and definitely not tech savvy, they were very patient with me. Their call centre staff speak slow enough for me hear, and without heavy accents, which is almost unheard of these days.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you for choosing us, Pamela! We are very happy to have you with us.

Nick K

Nick KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good reliable service

Good reliable service, no issues with the service as it connects quickly. There are three users in the house and during our peak period (in the evening) there are no issues with the connection and the speed.

Customer ServiceInternode

Just what we want to see, Nick. Cheers for being with us!

excellent customer service

A review of our plan. The person was very helpful, knowledgeable and phoned me back to follow up on products I was considering.
NBN works very well and nil issues

Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceInternode

Awesome! Kat, thanks for choosing us!

Runs smoothly

Reliable, no issues at all. Very happy with service and I highly recommend to anyone. Internet runs perfectly, no dropouts and no problem with company. In my opinion best service I ever had.

Customer ServiceInternode

Perfect! This is what we want for every customer, so we stoked to hear this, EAresik!

1mccactus

1mccactusHobart, TAS

A Good Service Provider

I have a very reliable connection and only experience slight variations in speed at different times of the day. To make things even better Internode have given me a free upgrade some time back and recently they have given myself a 6 month trial at 250 MBs which makes things happen virtually in a blink of an eye. Dealing with any technical issues or upgrades on the phone during business hours has been good.

Customer ServiceInternode

Always happy to do what we can to make your time with us an awesome one, 1mccactus - cheers!

Service second to none

The review is solely dedicate to the the staff in support that have never let me down and provided me with the type of service that is not seen in many businesses. This is why I will keep my nbn plan with internode.....cheers

Connection TypeI don't know
Customer ServiceInternode

Gaz, we are thrilled with this. Thanks so very much!

pixie

pixieasked

NBN

Are the modems you sell locked to internode?

Darius S.

Darius S.asked

Internode

Hi what router do you provide

Hi Darius,

This depends on what connection type you're going to be connecting via.

We offer the Technicolour TG-789, TP-Link VR1600v, and Fritz!Box 7490. Have a word to our Sales team via 13 66 33 and they'll be able to give you more information!

ultrablu963

ultrablu963asked

NBN

Hi Internode,
ATM im with NBN HFC with Optus and in the last month I've been getting terrible lag in PC games (running ethernet) I'm located in Sylvania (Sutherland Shire, NSW) Wanting to know what you are offering as im in dispute with Optus due to inconsistent speeds during peak hour times (When i get NBN installed i never had issues even in peak hour).
Wanting to know what you are offering for New customers for NBN 100???
Also if you have your own lines or what company you rent off?

Col
Col

There is increasing demand on the internet everyday therefore you are not the only one experiencing slower speeds. The other problem that can affect speed is noise in your line and this can be checked by your provider. Also if you are connected by WiFi, change to an Ethernet cable for faster speed but you most likely have that already. Your speed might not have anything to do with your provider. What I can say Is, when you deal with internode, it is very seamless and easy to do so unlike some other providers. We are a Telstra and Internode customer.

Hi ultrablu963!

Firstly, massive thanks to Col for the awesome reply and tips, they're very handy!

ultrablu, thanks for taking an interest in us! We're always keen to help, but we's suggest working through the fault lodging and escalation process with Optus first just to be sure that everything has been done. If there is an issue with the connection that may be within the NBN network, then changing providers won't resolve the issue (and we aren't in the habit of cutting other providers lunches, so to speak!).

We have our own network for our services that then connects in to NBN's, so we can troubleshoot issues effectively and you can see our NBN plans, here:

In the meantime, see how you go with Optus. If they can't help you, then feel free to give us a call and we'll lend a hand!

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Compare all 7 Internode
Standard Monthly Price $49.99$79.99$99.99$69.99
Promotional Monthly Price $59.99
Promotional Offer

$59.99 per month for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard price of $79.99. Offer does not apply to Month to month plans.

Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 7 Internode