3.8 from 1,991 reviews

4.4 (1,089)
    4.5 (1,011)
    4.6 (1,105)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (90%) · No (10%)

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Consistently good

Since moving to NBN with Internode, we've had a seamless transition and ongoing support when needed. Once did it drop out but we were advised. They are a reliable provider that I feel confident about.

Start DateApril 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Diane, we are very grateful for this vote of confidence in us and we simply can't thank you enough for this!

Michael L

Michael LNewcastle

Help Desk really helps!

Any contact with Help Desk brings quick, efficient and helpful response. They patiently work through any issue in a clear and helpful way.
Excellent connection and speed on my selected plan. Have been with Internode for years - very happy.

Excellent Service

The NBN Service is almost perfect. The ISP Service is excellent! Prompt service response by Internode personnel and follow up contact ensure a satisfied conclusion.
It is a pity the NBN side is below par. I have experienced intermittent drop outs since moving to the NBN Service. The latest service failure was caused by sub standard work on an adjacent property by NBN contractors. The attendance of an NBN permanent technician discovered the causes and fully examined my connection lines. NBN needs to lift their game!

suits our needs to a T.

only time we have had any problems was a Telstra fault, internode were really good at keeping us informed. Speed is good and their customer service is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Connection TypeI don't know
Customer ServiceInternode

Chris, thanks for the excellent recommendation and for trusting in us when you needed us!

LaurenvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NBN! Imperfect!

I have experienced regular dropouts since my NBN connection. Finally, had to have an NBN Technician attend as I could not troubleshoot the connection. The initial connection had been flawed, but this latest Technician also messed up & stated that Internode must provide a replacement modem, which was inaccurate. Internode solved this problem within minutes! Speed is now a little improved, but I am unimpressed with NBN.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateJanuary 2020
Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent service with people you can understand and listen to you.

Connection is 99.9% no issues with speed or disconnection. No dropouts and no issue with service.
Ring and the people at Internode are very helpful and work through any problems. Had had this connection
for over one year and can't fault it.

Start DateApril 2011

yogiebear

yogiebearSydney, NSW

much better than ADSL

Connection is nearly always good although I have noticed later in the afternoon it is quite slow , I get a dropout sometimes but it is only for a couple of minutes. One problem with the home phone now is that it comes with call waiting which is a real pain as it can't be turned off

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceInternode

It’s fantastic! I can’t image life without it.

Always had great service. Have had a couple of dropout in big storms, however service restored one double quick time. Other than that is is very reliable. Highly recommend! Thank you

Start DateFebruary 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Wonderful stuff, Janine! Thanks for your review and recommendation of us here! - T

Jenny Branch

Jenny BranchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Now that I have my NBN up and running it is very good most of the time

My NBN through Internode has been good most of the time however once at 1:15 am a "speed test" indicated less than 1MPS which was slow.. Strange at 1:15 am. No one knows why, Internode guys have been helpful.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJune 2010
Adequate Speeds No
Bardan

BardanPerth, WA

Slow Internet connection

So far our connection has been better..No dropouts so far..
Only issue was very poor slow internet but after been guided through a Hard reset its working better..
The operator I spoke with was very helpful..

Start DateNovember 2007
Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent to hear that our team could help get that slow speed issue fixed for you, Bardan. Thank you very much for your review and rating! - T

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Platinum service

I have had a wonderful internet connection through Internode for many years and have hardly experienced any problems with their services or connection. Their service representatives are excellent and have always been helpful at explaining terms that I did not understand.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateJanuary 2012

Love it!

Great connection and great speed, no drop outs. Love talking to a human when I call to ask for help. No long wait time when calling for assistance. Great company

Start DateApril 2015
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers Rachel! We're just happy to be here to lend a hand when you need us. Ta!

- L

NBN switch over was a breeze

My connection is very reliable. Living in a rural area , power failures are our only problem. When the power is restored my NBN modem reconnects usually within 1-2 minutes. Both upload and download speeds are what Internode said they would be, so no complaints there. On the few occasions I have had to call support with a question, the issue was solved in one call, usually only speaking to one person.

Fair value

Been with Internode for eight years. Always responsive to faults - always due to suppliers never fault of my equipment.
The problem with NBN phone is that is does not work when NBN connection fails. Faults require a mobile phone to be used. This is not the fault of Internode. NBN design has a basic design flaw.

Start DateApril 2012
JoL

JoLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never had an issue!

I would 100% recommend Internode to anyone. Value for money, easy Australian based tech support and no connection issues what so ever. The only time I had an issue with connection was because I went over my data allowance and the tech team were so helpful in explaining any options and did not for one second make me feel like they were trying to upsell.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateSeptember 2018

I get a solid 100/40 service

I have been a longtime Internode customer and I heartily recommend them. Their support staff are knowledgable and well-trained. Importantly, they have the correct level of authorisation to run diagnostics and remedial changes for swift issue resolution. 90% of my calls have been NBN service related. They work effectively with NBN to improve my experience

Start DateSeptember 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Anthony, thank you for the amazing recommendation! We are just so happy to hear that you think so highly of us.

Peter H.

Peter H.Sydney, NSW

Fair assessment

Member for more than 10 years. Only had a problem once and it was easily and immediately addressed. Data rate is consistently around 45Mbps in non peak periods, dropping to as low as 18 - 24Mbps in peak periods. We make extensive use of Data Streaming, (Netflix) and rarely have problems.

Yvonne

YvonneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A customer from the early days of the company

I have been with Internode for over 16yrs. I always recommend the company not least because the spectacular growth of the company has not diluted the service and customer support it has always offered. It has always offered the best NBN option/Internet option with plans to meet the individual needs of its customers. Would not go to any other company.

Start DateMarch 2002

Ralphy

RalphyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Almost 15 Years and counting

Couldn't believe that it's been 15 years next month, but that's a credit to Internode and the service they provide that you want to stay with them as a customer. Having just moved house and gone from ADSL to NBN I will confess to being concerned about the change but Internodes customer service and tech departments sorted the couple of minor issues in no time. You may be able to get cheaper deals but you wont get the service and reliability you get with Internode.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMarch 2005

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Internode service

Been with internode for a while now since changing from several providers now couldn't be happier with the service and tech support
Great customer service and any problem was rectified promptly

Customer ServiceInternode

Dave this is what we aim for, with all of our Internode customers. so thank you for coming over to us many years ago. We are so very thankful!

- Leo