3.8 from 2,211 reviews

2,211 reviews
    4.4 (1,296)
    4.5 (1,201)
    4.6 (1,314)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (90%) · No (10%)

rob williams

rob williamsSouthern and Hills, SA

excelent

it is excelent service with no dropouts. i have been with internode for years.the reason for leaving is no useage on my computer when traveling. a very easy compant to deal with.

JasonAdelaide, South Australia

OK service, OK price, OK speed - If you are an average Joe with average expectations, Internode is for you.

Contract Type24-month contract
Jason

World's most pretentious response: "We are proud of the service standards that we set"

Call your own support number now - see what happens....

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick response

I was experiencing difficulties setting up my email account on my new laptop with Windows 10. I had researched and tried all kinds of options to no avail so in desperation rang Internode support. On many previous occasions I had been frustrated by the recorded message that goes along the lines that there would be a wait time and that someone would get to me in "more than one hour" which isn't helpful. Surprisingly I got straight through this time and spoke to a very helpful support person who quickly sorted out what turned out to be a very simple mistake that I had made in entering my user name.

Exactly what we need.

Very rarely have we experienced dropouts. Certainly not often enough to warrant criticism. Even in these somewhat difficult times when demand on digital services would push them to their limits, I have nothing to complain about.

Customer ServiceInternode

Dale, we are absolutely stoked to hear this! It is awesome to hear that your connection is working so well, even during times such as now, when networks are being pushed to their limits. Thanks for choosing to be with us!

- Leo

no installation, no communication

Internode gave me a date for installation. They said they would contact me if this would not take place.
No one came. Internode did not contact me. This happened again a month later. It takes half an hour to speak to tech support, and they don't help.

Internode Review

Our connection so far is reliable
We have had some dropouts very few
Or ERROR page not available which can be frustrating.
I'm actually surprised the NBN is better than I thought

Rom

RomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great isp and very satisfied consumer

Internode customer for several years after dismal years with competitors. They provide great support ,a reliable product with good speeds for a family of students, gamers and movie buffs.Highly recommend.

Start DateOctober 2016
Customer ServiceInternode

Awesome to hear that the service we provide you caters to all your family's needs, Rom! Thank you very much for your review and support. We appreciate it and you! - T

Daniel Zwarts

Daniel ZwartsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Never had an issue with Internode, I have been a customer for 4 years and everything has been brilliant. Could not recommend them enough, the customer service is always prompt and the service itself is excellent

Start DateJune 2016
Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Fantastic! Thank you very much for your review here, Daniel. Looking forward to making that 5 years of excellent service and beyond! - T

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I found Internode customer service staff were professional and supportive and they are based in Australia, not oversea. I have been using internode service for eight years now. Highly recommended.

Connection TypeI don't know
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Brilliant to hear of your recommendation and support, Happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on us here and do feel free to share any other feedback you might have as we remain committed to delivering a 5/5 experience in all fields! - T

wrbell

wrbellIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

i have been an Internode customer for over 14 years and have always had good service from them. On the very few occasions when I needed to use Technical Support I have had my issues resolved quickly and satisfactorily.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for your 14 years of loyalty and custom, wrbell! Excellent to hear how well we've done by you all this time and we appreciate your continued support! - T

Still trying to get it provisioned after 5 weeks

I've been a customer with internode for about 12 years.
Signed up for an NBN connection in April, its still not connected, after several phone calls to the Internode provisioning team (Not located in Australia) i was told that my connection was on hold and they didn't know when it will be able to be connected, but it will 'probably take another 2 weeks'.
The provisioning team has promised to chase up why the connection is on hold, and phone me back, one promised a call back in 48 hours, one promised a call back in 24 hours, one promised a manager will call back the same day. I have not received a single email, sms, or phone call from Internode in the past 5 weeks.

Nina Z.

Nina Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly professional and supportive team!

Any time I called for support like advise on a new internet plan, or updating my devices I always get a great and immediate help. I am an Internode customer of about 15 years. Thank you!

Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceInternode

Nina, thanks for calling through and for speaking to our team! We're delighted that they've upheld the experiences that you've had with us for the past 15 years. Cheers!

Mo E.

Mo E.South East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service, hands down.

Have never once experienced and drop outs or issues. Anytime I've needed to make contact for changes or queries, the team have been fast, friendly and proactive when providing a solution. It helps that their consultants are all locally based.

Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent staff support within an excellent internet provider

We have been with Internode for approx. 15 years and although we have had the occasional outage, there has been no issue that couldn't be resolved quickly by them. The staff are exceptional and very patient, they take as much time as is needed to talk us through simple troubleshooting steps. We will keep them as our provider.

Customer ServiceInternode

Fantastic to hear we've been awesome as your provider these last 15 years, Lynne! We look forward to more years of excellent service and support :) - T

ChancesSydney, NSW

• ADSL

Internode only start to listen after TIO is involved

Internode is not the same after TPG take over.

DNS randomly fail to work.
Usage report is delayed or not available.
PING time to US site become very slow (it is TPG now)

What worst is when I call Internode billing to tell them to cancel my plan, the guys keep telling me to pay for two more months service fee.

Once TIO is involved, no more nonsense.....

Start DateNovember 2009
Customer ServiceInternode

If you've not already raised a case with the TIO we would like to assist with any matters raised with the team, Chances. Do you have a related ticket number from your contact we could use to take a look into this from our end and help follow up? - T

Chances

It is all sorted now, thanks for the reply!

Customer ServiceInternode

Glad to hear the matter has been sorted out, Chances. Thank you for your update.

Graham P.

Graham P.Hobart, TAS

This is good value

Great value and good company to have as an internet provider we have been with internode for 8 years plus fast follow up good tech support fast customer service easy to up grade plan .

Start DateJanuary 2005
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Graham! Wonderful to hear how happy you are with us these last 8 years with our service! - T

Grandma

GrandmaSouthern and Hills, SA

Generally pleased a few glitches now and then

Drop out recently but unable to find out why seems ok at the moment.
Dreaded calling Internode as have experienced exceedingly long waits in the past. Very impressed this time at speed of reply and impressed with the patiences and courtesy of the technicians who were able to explain and help with my problems

Great assistance from Help Desk

Rang for assistance not being able to connect, Got through within 1 minute of calling. The voice on the end of the line was very helpful. Stepped me through what need to be done to reestablished my connection. All working again

Customer ServiceInternode

This is what we pride ourselves on Andy, so thanks for passing our your awesome feedback. We're positively stoked!

- Leo

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth shopping around

Recently connected on the discount deal $60 for NBN 50.
Sales team did not recommend free telephone line and ended up paying $5 extra to add a new phone line on top. (Poor custoner service, does not recommend what's best for customer if u ask me)
When connected, phone have radio noise on back ground while talking, logged 2 request and call up for investigation and nothing been done. I called to IT and was being hung up when I voiced my concerned.
Connected 30/3 and was charged 40 for march usage and charged 60 for april. Called up for investigation, was told this will escalated and get back to me. Never got back.
Currently in progress of canceling my contract. Not a very good service from your end Internode!

Start DateApril 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Sorry to hear that Jason! Our offer to assist remains open, so you're welcome to take us up on it.

kenbg

kenbgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enormous improvement

Prior to connecting to NBN via Internode, our Broadband was pathetic due to distance from exchange. However, when nbn available it was connected through Intrrnode and was seamlessly changed over with amazing results - increase in speed and reliability. Internode always provided timely and useful advice.

Start DateMarch 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

This is awesome kenbg! We couldn't be happier to hear that your connection with us has made such an enormous chance in your connection experience - our thanks!

coraliek

coraliekasked

Internode

Hello everyone, I have not been able to send mail for the last week. I rang internode today and was told that this is because I have sent over 25 emails per day and my account had been marked as "spam". I am a medical professional working at home 2 days a week because of COVID restrictions. I require emails to do my job but cannot use the "cloud" due to sensative nature of the content. I tried to upgrade my service but was told that as the email service is free it is not possible to do that. I was also told that although it could be unblocked, when i sent 25 emails in 24 hours again it would be blocked again. This is going to be a hard ask for me at the moment. I s there any work around solutions for this issue??

Hey coraliek,

We're sorry to hear this but thank you for taking the time to ask your question, we do appreciate it. The e-mail limit is in place as an anti-spam measure, to stop our mail servers being seen as generating spam e-mail. If this occurs, it can damage the reputation of the mail servers, causing other providers to potentially block, or restrict access to out customer's and their addresses.

If you're sending out a high volume of mail per day, you may need to consider an alternate e-mail address, either through a free source, or a potentially commercial solution. These should be able to help.

Alex W.

Alex W.asked

NBN 50 (Gold)

It seems that Internode is good in SA and Vic. How about NSW?

Hi Alex,

We think our service is great across the country!

Ideally, it comes down to several factors:

* The connection type you have
* The infrastructure that connection runs over.

Have a chat to our teams via 13 66 33 and they can help.

David H.

David H.asked

NBN 50 (Gold)

Been with internode for 4 days. Signed up for unlimited 50/20 speed. When I log into my account my usuage says 0 gb but been using the net a lot.

Hi David,

Use will be counted from the time the service was activated, so it should be updated shortly, if not already.

-L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Other Internet Service Providers