Listing monitored by Internode

4.3 (1,610)
    4.4 (1,500)
    4.5 (1,635)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,355) · No (162)

Service is very good.

Internode have been extremely reliable the entire time I've been with them. Internet speeds have been consistently as expected. I've only experienced only one internet issue while I've been with internode, which they quickly and easily resolved. Their service has been excellent and would recommend as a solid ISP.

Customer ServiceInternode

Daryl, this is an awesome recommendation and we're absolutely stoke to have it. Cheers!

Mel Barwick
Mel BarwickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always a simple and quick process

Mick M.
Mick M. Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suits me for the work that I do.

I have never had an issue with the Internet service provided by Internode. We have been with Internode for around 20 years going all the way back to "dial-up". Only time we have had an issue was during the dial-up days and that was a Telstra issue.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for sharing your review and ongoing support, Mick! We're beyond stoked that you've been with us over two decades and we haven't skipped a beat in your book. Cheers! - T

Mykl
MyklMelbourne

Their support/services makes the difference

Customer ServiceInternode

That's just wonderful to hear, Mykl! So glad to hear that moving across to us was the right choice and that the support team have your back whenever you need a hand with anything. Thanks for sharing your review! - T

Billy P
Billy PAdelaide

Internode lost a really loyal customer, really disappointed.

Customer ServiceInternode

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
StephC
StephCSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service and communication

Internode has just offered me a cheaper price per month.... what other company would offer that without me asking! LOVE internode. Easy to communicate with and never had a problem. Great service, Great Company!

Customer ServiceInternode

StephC, thank you so very much! You've made us smile!

Morgan
Morgan Sydney, NSW

Wowwww !!!!

Wow !!! I’m so impressed. I’ve never heard of internode but seeing all their good reviews.. I decided to give them a try and woah. The customer experience has been seamless. Modem delivered in 3 days. All I did was plug the modem and connect in less than 5 mins !!! Best service and good price!!!

Customer ServiceInternode

Morgan, this is awesome! Thanks so much!

Andy C
Andy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE AND SUPPORT

We were with Internode on ADSL, and rolled over to the NBN when it became available, because we were always happy with them. Had some minor issues with the connection when first set up and Customer Service were very helpful and chased the issue up for us and got us up and running really quickly.
Very happy with the Customer Service on the rare occasion we have needed to contact them.

Customer ServiceInternode

Andy, we couldn't be happier to hear this. Thank you!

Timbo
TimboGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent product in all respects

I can't remember how long I have used Internode as my internet service provider but it would be well over 15 years. Any quieries have been answered, and resolved quickly if necessary. Any service disruptions have been caused by maintainance and upgrading of the NBN network, I can't recall any from a failure of Internode hardware.
I have upgraded my hardware a number of times over the years and the Billion and Fritzbox routers I have purchased from Internode have been very reliable. Similarly the Nodephone service has been very reliable for mobile and home phones.
I recommend Internode unreservedly.

Customer ServiceInternode

Timbo, this is an awesome recommendation and we're stoked to hear this - thanks very much!

Almost perfect,

This is almost perfect for its price, except that it is nbn, fibre to the node. Otherwise internode is providing a great product and service. I’ve had next to no problems, good speeds, constant connection, and the once I called, I was looked after quickly and efficiently, thanks folks

Customer ServiceInternode

Our thanks for your kind feedback, Badmum - cheers!

stephen W.
stephen W.Sydney, NSW

It is perfect work with probational technician service

It is awesome amazing expert technician service when the WiFi is disappeared in my home . and the technician people resetting my internet , make the WiFi working in a few minutes, thanks internode.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the review, Stephen! Excellent to hear we could get that issue sorted out easily for you. - T

Aus Reviewer
Aus ReviewerBrisbane

Is this TPG in Internode clothing?

Standalone or BundledStandalone
Chris J
Chris JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and stable connection.

We have been on the Internode 50Mb/s plan for 2 years and still happy with the speed and service. Good wifi coverage around our unit, unlimited data and download speeds suitable for netflix/streaming services/youtube, mobile wifi, security doorbell, and general computer browsing.
There have been a few occasions where there has been NBN maintenance or some internal modem settings issues, but they are usually resolved quickly or automatically.

Customer ServiceInternode

Chris, we're very happy to hear this! Thank you for relying on us for your service.

Jason O.
Jason O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great speed and great tech support

I had a few connection issues early on but the tech support was great at making sure they were rectified, since then the connection has been very reliable and quick. I've phoned support a couple of times (NBN black box got fried and when experiencing some rare dropouts) and they're always very friendly and follow up with me regularly to make sure things got fixed!

Customer ServiceInternode

Just what we want for you, Jason. Thank you so much!

Homebody
HomebodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Important day to day utility.

As with anything technical, from time to time we'll have a problem with it. Since I have been signed up with Internode, I have had a few issues, but the staff in the area where I have a problem are always patient and helpful in getting my issues solved. They work with me step by step,( which for someone who is computer illiterate, very important) until problems are solved and I'm back online. I could not recommend Internet highly enough.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're stoked to hear this, especially all that you've said. Thank you so very much!

Read more reviews - page 2

Arashk V.
Arashk V.asked
NBN

Accidentally went wtih internode while trying to sign up for aussie broadband (don't rush thigs... god damn google Ads), reviews aren't amazing, anyone know how well these guys perform? One drop out and I'm going straight to ACCC

Customer ServiceInternode

Sorry to hear that we weren't your first choice in provider, Arashk. We'd still be keen to help out if there is any issues and our support team on 1300 788 233 will be more than happy to assist you should there be any trouble with the connection getting online or staying connected. - T

pixieasked
NBN

Are the modems you sell locked to internode?

Customer ServiceInternode

Hi Pixie, depending on the NBN service type and hardware selected when signing up (https://www.internode.on.net/residential/broadband/nbn/hardware/) the supplied equipment may come pre-configured for use on an Internode connection for authentication of both the service and any included VoIP line. - T

Your link doesn't work?

Darius S.
Darius S.asked
Internode

Hi what router do you provide

Hi Darius,

This depends on what connection type you're going to be connecting via.

We offer the Technicolour TG-789, TP-Link VR1600v, and Fritz!Box 7490. Have a word to our Sales team via 13 66 33 and they'll be able to give you more information!

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Compare all 7 Internode
Standard Monthly Price $49.99$79.99$99.99$69.99
Promotional Monthly Price $59.99$89.99
Promotional Offer

$59.99 per month for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard price of $79.99. Offer does not apply to Month to month plans.

Fetch Entertainment

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 7 Internode