Listing monitored by Interparcel

Delivered! At the right price too!

Booked a service with interparcel, pick up was literally 5 minutes after booking (guy was in the area). Have used interparcel before and will again, my go to for freight.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Easy experience for first time user

I was given Interparcel's details from a colleague and it made my job of sending 70+ packages, all to separate people, very easy. Plenty of support from the team on the phone and the emails were all straightforward as well.
Everything was picked up on time and all packages were delivered quickly. We will use Interparcel again!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Sam! Thank you so much for the positive review!

Rishi S.
Rishi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Arrived

I sent my stuff with interparcel where star track was the delivery partner. They lost the bags in transit. I am shocked at the unprofessional behavior of interparcel as they were always casual about the incident. I had to reach out to them on multiple occasion to know the status. I sent out an email to their Managing Director also, but nothing happened. For them , it is just another bag. The customer service is completely shameless. They do not take any ownership and accountability as an organization. Shame on you interparcel.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

maria l.Sydney, NSW

Worst booking service ever

This is the worst booking service ever. First lost of package it is a big box (StarTrack) and said unable to locate worth $24,000 of medical equipment (its a big box!!!).
Second big box they lost is worth $20,000 of medical equipment UPS (now its still under investigation).
What a nightmare! they can lost any package without having consequences, then nothing..
Tracking below.
au.interparcel.com/tracking/AU7023770634
It is lost. It says Exception.

Here is the first equipment lost worth $24k of medical equipment.
au.interparcel.com/tracking/AU7021818660
They are all in a big box. It's like you misplaced a refrigerator in your house.

maria l.

Best service ever from dear Eliza!

Eliza was being super nice and helpful with my urgent request. I had my address wrong and need to have my parcels picked up today. She was patient and she offered the perfect solution.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Dong! I am so pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with one of our amazing customer service reps! Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

Dong C.
Dong C.
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Dong, I am terribly sorry you have had a bad experience with a different customer service rep. Please kindly email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au so we can look into this for you as we never want our customers to feel that way.

On time.

Very good service. Prompt and efficient delivery.
I highly recommend their services. Reliable without any fuss. Was also easy to communicate with. Overall I will use their services again in the future.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Jeffs
JeffsSydney, NSW

Reliable courier service

I run an Internet based business, which requires products deliveries to take place across Australia. I have started using Interparcel a few month ago and found them very reliable, well organised and easily responding to customers requests

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jeffs! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our services so far! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

great service,

as a sender of parcels they are always picked up on time, there customer service is great and always helpful with easy payments, the email when delivered is great for my customers they can always check on there freight

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Gavin! Thank you so much for the positive review!

Bendigo Rocks
Bendigo RocksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First rate service from this excellent Courier AGENCY

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! We are so pleased you are enjoying using our platform!

Avoid

Poor Service.Poor customer service
save your time and money and don't deal with them.
The worst customer service I have ever experienced from Helen
Parcel not picked up, She doesn't want to check with courier company nor refund me.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Mahmoud, I understand missed pick ups can be extremely frustrating. Please email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au so a team leader can review this for you.

Difficult to reach when stuff goes wrong. As it did for me.

Took three attempts to reach out until the parcel was collected 7 days late. Paid express yet it showed up 5 days after my "need delivered by date" had passed. Asked for a credit but no response.

Jodie I.
Jodie I.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Plenty of choice for your budget and deadline.

Fast pickup as advised. Lots of choice for your budget and how fast you need it delivered. Easy payment. All the downloads you need for your addresses and parcel labels. Choice of tracking.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jodie, Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate the time taken to share your experience :)

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Fantastic. Very easy to use.

Always picked up on time.
Tracking is great.
Labels are clear to read and easy to understand.
Love how you can see all prices on the one screen, makes comparing carriers easy.
Would recommend.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for this awesome 5* review Kylie. We appreciate your positive feedback and recommending us to others.

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Quickest and easiest way to send freight

I use Interparcel for all my courier needs. It is simple and quick to use. I have recommended Interparcel to many of my friends and I will continue to use them to get the most competitive freight charges.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Kim, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, we appreciate it! :)

Other Couriers

Unreliable, tracking and communication is non existent

I have used interparcel a few times, they are very hit and miss on pick-ups. Tracking is useless and when you contact customer service to get an idea on where a parcel is they either can not tell you or just do not respond to your email.

Read more reviews - page 2

Eykaasked

I’m wanting to ship some boxes from Sydney to the Far North Coast of NSW. I don’t know how to go about weighing these boxes to get a quotation. Any suggestions ! (Other than weigh all items independently and calculate).

ColR
ColR

Sorry, can't help

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Cushla. Thank you for your enquiry! As our prices are based on the weight of your package as well as the dimensions, this information is needed to obtain a price and book in a courier collection with us.

I would suggest trying to weigh your parcels on bathroom scales. If you needed any further help, you can contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 006 0031, or use our live chat function via the website.

Thanks for your reply.

megan
meganasked

Hi I live in Muswellbrook NSW Australia, I am wanting to send a parcel to Casablance Morocco, can you help me and how much will it cost, thanks God bless Megan

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Megan. Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely assist you, it may be easier if you contact the customer service team who can guide you through our pricing and booking process. You can call our friendly team on 1300 006 031, use the live chat function on the website, or email help@inteparcel.com.au.

Robert A.
Robert A.asked

Delivery safe to USA?

MATTE GOLD
MATTE GOLD

Hey Robert, yes mate we have no issues sending to USA via Interparcel. I find we generally get the best service by choosing to ship with UPS.

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

Zoom2u