Interparcel
4.2 from 1,728 reviews

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jamie from Interparcel was fantastic handling my issue (my parcel not being picked up as booked). Jamie followed up throughout my booking, making sure my new order would arrive to its destination on time. I also received an email first thing in the morning to confirm delivery which was fantastic news. Definitely impressed with customer service and Thank you Jamie for coming through with my booking.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Kat, Great to hear that our staff have given good customer service, I will pass on the feedback :) thank you for your review and have a great weekend!

Amazing system, great support and customer service.

The guys at Interparcel have been amazing and very patient with me, they worked around the clock to get my account set up and ready to go live, as for customer support what can i say, you receive reapply back to your email back in no time and sometimes phone calls when necessary.

Great team highly recommended system

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Mher, Great to hear our customer service team members are helpful, I will pass on the feedback. Thank you for the 5* review

Customer service is great

Spoke with Tim via their online chat and he was very helpful, informative and thorough in his responses. He forwarded my details onto the sales department who called very shortly after to answer more of my questions, which was greatly appreciated.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thanks Roberta! I have passed your feedback onto Tim, great to hear he was helpful and informative. Have a great evening!

Change of Address No problem

I have dealt with Interparcel multiple times and never had a problem. The booked couriers have always turned up as expected, and delivered on the date specified. A recent booking was made, and then the address changed. Tim and Sarah gave succinct advice, a prompt reply to my email, and amended the fee. I cannot speak highly enough of their work ethic and customer service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Wow awesome 5* review thank you Robert! Amazing to hear you appreciate our customer service and work ethic here at Interparcel, we have passed on the positive feedback to our customer service team members as well.

Never turned up!

I booked through interparce to have 3 parcels picked up 8 May 2019 and despite two phone calls no one could definitely tell me if the driver was coming. Well he didn’t and still has not turned up. Not happy.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Adrianna. I am sorry to hear of your failed collection, we understand how frustrating this must be. Unfortunately in the courier industry collections can fail occasionally due to numerous reasons, the driver running out of time, their truck breaking down etc. Did you know we offer guaranteed services with Interparcel? These fall under 'Same Day' on the website. We would like to resolve the order for you and ensure the collection occurs today, please email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au and a team leader will contact you this morning.Thanks for responding. I understand that there may be reasons for the no pick up, my issue is that I called twice and no one offered to follow up with the driver to find out why. I was just told we can’t do anything you just need to wait and then call in the morning to arrange pick up for another day.It looks like a team leader has now reached out to you and will monitor the collection to ensure no issues occur from here. Thank you for your patience, enjoy the rest of your day.

Sarah was very helpful

There were multiple problems with delivery with unnamed carrier. Sarah was very courteous throughout working out a solution. It make the resolution easier. Thank you again for the assistance Sarah.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Great to hear our customer service team member was helpful and provided a solution. Thank you for the 5* review Jamie!

great service

Very good system, picked up on time and tracking is great. We have been using the service for the last 6 months and have had no issues. We are also using it to ship goods from Japan and USA to us

Shipping TypeDomestic
Fab news to hear you have experienced faultless service with us - thank you for taking the time to write a positive review Wolfgang.

I use Interparcel regularly.

It makes comparing courier prices easy. I have used Interparcel 10 or so times in the part 6 months. I mainly choose "Couriers Please" from the listings, but it gives me peace of mind when comparing the prices and the system is easy to use.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Thank you for the 5* review Robert - we are glad you enjoy the wide range of courier services we have to offer. We appreciate the positive feedback :)

Brilliant for business

I have used Interparcel in Australia for business for over 4 years now! The smaller team that is great and i know i am always going to reach someone locally is lovely as more companies outsource overseas. I get to speak to the same people each time and know them on first name basis which is lovely and the team always help me and offer me the best service every time.

After the great service i experienced in Australia, when we expanded our operations I went with Interparcel UK and again experienced a lovely nexus, but i have to say the Australian service is the best!

Thanks guys, keep up the great work :)

Leone - Aduro Australia | LED light therapy products
www.aduroaustralia.com.au

Delivery TimeOn Time
Hi Leone. Thank you so much for the glowing 5* review! It's great to hear you have experienced only positive customer service from our team here. We would like to thank you for your business with Interparcel over the last 4 years and look forward to your continued use of our services :)

Great service, but read the fine print on dodgy courier companies

If you are hoping for 'express' delivery, or even delivery in 1 week, make sure to check every "i" icon or "more information" link. Interparcel calculates next day or 1-2 day delivery, then you click the more info and it says words to the effect of "nah, maybe 2-7 days if the courier feels like it..

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Guitary, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the delivery time frame. Deliveries are generally next day if we are sending from metro to metro areas. If the collection or delivery address is rural this can take a little longer as advised prior to placing the booking online. if you would like further information please send an email to customerservices@interparcel.com.au or contact us on 1300 006 031. we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Charge your credit extra money

I booked 9 jobs with interparcel and now i have a bill for $2000 in extra charges plus $900 that they have gone into my credit card and wiped it out left me with $2.00 in the bank , no notification just a heart attack when i went shopping to by groceries for my 5 kids to get declined cause interparcel charged my credit card by helping themselves to my card and taking money, and have said to me on the phone that i am liable when i have now contacted TNT who they use as there courier cause they are a broker, they dont have there own trucks and TNT have told me those charges are not real. Interparcel have made it all up to get extra money all they have to do is charge 100 people and extra $100 and they will have $10,000 im not the only one they have done it to read all the reviews they are Fraud do yourself a favour and dont use them they have caused me so much stress today that i will be taking further action.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Marie, Thank you for your review. Please note that this has been forwarded to our legal counsel and authorities due to the nature of the orders transacted through Interparcel.

I was completely satisfied with Interparcel,and have already recommended it to others.

My 13 parcels of books were picked up on time,and delivered earlier than I expected. They arrived in the same condition as I packed them,after travelling from Perth to regional SA. I did not need to track them. Hence $12.00 spent unnecessarily on insurance! The cost for each box,altogether 220kgs,was excellent.

This was my second transaction with Interparcel,an excellent company to deal with, I do not understand the comment by 'Frustrating" above right.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi NAC, We're glad to hear that your parcels were delivered earlier than expected and in great condition. Thanks for your positive review David. we appreciate it! :)

Great easy service to use

all parcels have been delivered on time and in good condition. Tracking info was was helpful and easy to locate and understand.
I also like that you can choose which carrier to use.

Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We appreciate your feedback :)

Overall very good service.

I have been using Interparcel for a number of years on a near weekly basis. Main issue has been with Couriers Please not collecting parcels on the designated day. Often had to call a couple of times to get the goods collected. Apart from that they offer good service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate it :)

Useful sevice but not entirely dependable

Several times my parcel has not been collected and I waited all day!! And it causes problems for my business if the parcel does not arrive on time and despite calling

Sender or ReceiverSender
Hi Danny, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear the courier sometimes fails to collect the goods on the requested date and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we do not guarantee collections on standard services and the estimated delivery date we provide is just an estimate to be used as a guide only - this is due to many reasons, e.g. the driver may run out of time, their truck may break down, all things which occasionally can happen in the courier industry. Did you know we offer a multitude of services available to choose from, from priority over night services to guaranteed Same Day services? All of this information is outlined prior to completing the booking online. If you require more information regarding the above, please send an email to customerservices@interparcel.com.au or contact us on 1300 006 031

Frustrating.

We have had interparcel pick up on several occasions and they have NEVER picked up every parcel on the day they say they will. If I call to say the parcel hasn't been collected they are not apologetic and tell me to call again tmw to re book. If I don't call them by 8am the next day they wont send anyone out to collect the parcel, they wont help. After 4 days of not picking up my parcel i was finally put onto a supervisor, who arranged for another courier company to collect the parcel the next day. When i meet the couriers at the door to give them my parcels they always show me their machine showing that they have not been given the job until just before they came to the house... neither of us understand why there is such a delay in them receiving notification of the job... I have a parcel i booked in yesterday still sitting outside my house tonight. If I call them before 5pm, they say wait until tmw then they will rebook.....

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I am sorry to hear you have experienced failed collections, we understand this can be extremely frustrating. This shouldn't be an ongoing issue, and we really want to investigate this further with the courier. Please email one of your order numbers, or your account email address to reviewus@interparcel.com.au - we will have a team leader look into this for you and contact you accordingly.Thank you, i will send you an email with the details, but as i am writing this, the parcel I expected to be picked up on Monday was not picked up, i called this morning 9am sharp _ as that is the instruction given to me, and I was promised it would be picked up today... it is now 7.57 pm and the parcel is still waiting to be picked up.

Great Service, Timely Pick-up & Prompt Delivery

Have used Interparcel many times both for work and private and their pick-up is prompt, delivery is on-time and have never had a parcel damaged or delayed! Pricing for parcel pick-up / delivery is much cheaper than Australia Post. Well done :)

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Amazing 5* review thanks Silvano! Great to hear you find Interparcel prompt and cost effective. We look forward to your continued use of our services :)

Intergood

Picked up on time every time. To many lables ect to print out when sending. When filling in sender address/details should remember all info entered . Phone number of receiver not usually available.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Steven. Great to hear your parcels are always picked up and delivered on time! Did you know we have the option to create an online web account through the website? This enables you to store address details, phone numbers, card details etc, this makes the booking process a lot easier for customers. For more information please call the team on 1300 006 031 or via our online live chat facility.

Trouble free goods shipping.

Pick ups always on time and receivables arrived in good condition. Easy to use and any issues always received prompt attention. Would highly recommend as other arrangements we tried were a nightmare.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Awesome 5* review thank you! It looks like you have had an account with us for around 9 years, we really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your continued use of our services here at Interparcel!

all good, never had an issue, I Use Couriers Please and TNT Road on this service EXCELLENT SERVICE
very user friendly always on time and good clear tracking info thanks.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Never had an issue?! - Wow what an awesome review. Thank you for your glowing 5* review John.