4.2 from 1,798 reviews

1,221

Simply the best

If I hadnt found this I would have stopped importing from the USA. 1/3 the cost Im quoted from suppliers in the USA. Everything works as quoted everything is emailed to you for printing thats needed. Highly recommend.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Hewi, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, we appreciate it! :)

Bob

Bob

Pay for a service and not receive that service.

Since I made the booking nothing has gone right dealing with this company. Paid for a very important parcel to be delivered the next day and it still has not arrived at its destination and no one can tell me where the parcels exact location is. Meanwhile its costing our business lots of money as our business cant operate with out the part. Disappointed is an understatement. Do your self a favour and book directly with a freight company.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Bob, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we're really sorry to hear your parcel has not yet been delivered. If you could please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au I can get a team leader to call you back.

Interparcel are great for our E-Commerce Store

We send a lot of parcels, ranging in all weights and sizes across Australia. Interparcel has been a really great platform to use. Even better are the support team - if we ever have any issues, we can jump straight on the phone and sort out the issue with the team.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fab news to hear you have experienced faultless service with us - thank you for taking the time to write a positive review!

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use - perfect for ebay selling or small business

Very easy to use website - always a reliable service. Usually better postage price than Australia Post and you don't have to leave your house - door to door service. Got caught out once because they dont send to PO Boxes and so had to pay again for parcel to be redirected.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! Did you know we offer delivery to PO boxes with our StarTrack Premium service? For more info, please call the team on 1300 006 031.

Nik

Nik

Great customer service

I use Interparcel several times a week for my buisness - the portal is very easy to use and I have rarely had any problems. If anything does go wrong or I need help, the customer service team are very professional and efficient.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Nik. Thank you for the awesome 5* review! Great to hear you find our customer service team efficient and professional, I'll pass on the feedback to the team :)

Karin Cutler

Karin CutlerSydney, NSW

Great personalised customer service

After booking a premium, next day service for an urgent delivery, my items were held up (partially my fault as I missed the fine print about remote areas as I didn't think the destination was remote) - the interparcel team, Georgia in particular, followed this up for me with continued updates, which was much appreciated by me and the recipient.

Delivery TimeLate
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Karin, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. Awesome to hear the Interparcel team provided great customer service during the delivery of your parcel!

Perfect

The parcel was delivered to me in a timely manner with good communication. Through the tracking advice I knew where the parcel was and I could plan my schedule well in advance so I was available to accept delivery.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for the glowing 5* review Ian. We love to hear your parcel was delivered on time and that you found our tracking system efficient.

Chad Forward .

Chad Forward .Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service for a small business...

Being a small business it's hard to get the best possible rates. With Interparcel all the guess work is taken out and you are left with only the best resuslts.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review thanks Chad!

allrose

allroseadelaide

Easy to use value for money delivery of parcels

Easy to use online quoting system. with a selection of couriers and prices to choose from. Parcel was picked up first thing - delivered earlier than customer had expected - great value as well

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Great to hear you find our courier services efficient and good value - thanks for taking the time to write a positive review!

Excellent Product

Parcel to the UK collected on time and tracked until receipt. Quick and efficient service provide both in Australia and at package destination. Would use again and would highly recommend.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fabulous news to hear you have experienced faultless service with us - thank you for taking the time to write a positive review and recommending us to others Craig.

Great Service

My parcel was picked up on time and delivered on time. This was my cheapest option and all was arranged easily. Will definitely use Interparcel again should the need arise.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Shelley, Thanks for the amazing 5* review. It's great to hear your parcels were delivered on time- great feedback!

Exceptional Customer Service

Having experienced a problem with the delivery of a parcel, I contacted Interparcel who sorted it out for me very efficiently. Their communication was prompt and excellent, keeping me informed the whole time, which was very reassuring. Their website and tracking is extremely easy to use and their service is the best I have experienced from any company. I courier all my parcels through them and would have no hesitation in recommending this organisation.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Gayle, Great to hear the team were able to assist with your issue. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review and recommending us to others - awesome feedback!

Russell Morton .

Russell Morton .South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent comparison site

Packages pick up and delivered on time. Website extremely easy to use. Use this regularly. I like the comparison between the different freight companies. Not always the cheapest for what we do.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Russell, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. we appreciate it :)

Ajith Abe

Ajith AbeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect solution for parcel delivery

The perfect and most reliable service I worked with. Picked up on time with friendly pick up driver and delivered on time to the destination in good condition. Perfect tracking systems are also very attractive and useful.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fab news to hear you have experienced faultless service with us - thank you for taking the time to write a positive review Ajith.

Interparcel is every small-medium size businesses best friend

The team is friendly and always ready to assist.
Their technical staff are well trained and take every bit of feedback onboard.
One of our very trusted and relied on go-to business for all our transportation requirements.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Wow awesome 5* review thank you Ben! Amazing to hear you appreciate our customer service and work ethic here at Interparcel, we have passed on the positive feedback to our customer service team members as well.

Eoin Breen .

Eoin Breen .Tasmania

Good service, will use again.

Fast and problem free. Affordable too. Arrived on time and I was able to track it easily on line. Only issue, I was unaware the sender had to print the label, fortunately he could. Not sure what would have happened if he had been unable to do this. In all excellent service.

Rip off bad service

Always had problems with deliveries last time I used them they damaged the boxes and blamed me by saying I need stronger boxes never had problems prior with other couriers.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we're really sorry to hear of the damage cause to your parcel. If you could please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au I can get a team leader to call you back.

Best price, and fast.

I organized pickup from seller and delivery to myself, Inter-parcel told me exact day/times they had for pickup, so the seller picked the time and wasn't put out.
Great service, delivery speed and price is the best.
Keep up the same standard and especially the pricing, and you've got me forever.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi George, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

No worries, keep up the same price and customer relations structure and you'll get many more, I'm sure.
Cheers George

Margot

MargotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous service!

I have never before used Interparcel and found them online after trying to arrange a same-day pick-up with two other companies that I've used previously. Both of the others told me that because I hadn't used them for some time, I needed to sign up again as a customer and that's a 24-hour process. I urgently needed to have a computer delivered as mine was being repaired and I couldn't print out the forms they offered to email, let alone wait 24 hours (one suggested I find a nearby Internet cafe). So I moved on.

I arranged my delivery online through Interparcel and received the computer within two hours of doing so. Brilliant service! Thank you Interparcel.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Margot, Thank you so much for your 5* reveiw. We're glad to hear your parcel was delivered in time :)

Overnight International delivery!

I was sending my flower girl's dress to New Zealand back in August. I was quite concerned about the delivery time because if the dress didn't fit, I had 7 days for this to be returned back to the dress shop here in Australia.
I placed the booking on the 14th August for collection on the 15th. This was collected at 3pm AU time, Thursday 15th of August and to my surprise it was delivered on Friday 16th at 2:23pm NZ time!
How is that even possible?! I have heard a lot of positives about Interparcel and it was great to experience such great service myself. THANK YOU!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Wow Jamie, awesome 5* review! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are glad to hear your flower girls dress arrived on time.

Momma

Mommaasked

Good day. Is it true that if somebody send a parcel to someone else, the receiver will pay before she/he can receive the said parcel? The parcel courier is interparcel but based in UK.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Momma, when placing a booking with Interparcel the freight charges are paid before. If the shipment is going internationally, there may be duties and taxes that the receiver would need to pay for the parcel to be released for delivery. If this was booked with Interparcel UK and you have any further questions, please email them on customerservices@interparcel.com

Jimmy T

Jimmy Tasked

Does Interparcel offer insurance if I’m using the UPS service?
JimmyT

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for your enquiry! Yes on UPS services we offer $100 included warranty, and the option to add more transit warranty during the booking process, of up to $2,000. Please know there are certain items we do not cover, please call the team on 1300 006 031 for further information and take a look at the following link -https://au.interparcel.com/help/guides/prohibited-restricted.php.

Harley111

Harley111asked

Hi what would the cost be to transport 4 x 15 “ alloy rims with tyres from 2601 to 4506. Weight is approx 10 kg each

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Harley, thank you for your enquiry! All items sent with us need to be packaged. Once packaged in a box our prices are based on the length, width, and height in CM and the weight in KG. Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, would depend on the price. Please run a quote through this link https://au.interparcel.com/quote/parcel. You can call the team on 1300 006 031 or speak with someone on the online chat system to assist with the services we offer. Have a lovely day :)

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

CategoryCouriers