Interparcel
4.2 from 1,680 reviews

Service not as promised and below any standards

I have a parcel booked from Melbourne to Perth for today Friday 23 March by 5 pm. I called at 4 to confirm that it's still on track and was assured by a agent that it's not 5 yet and will be picked up. Now it's 5.30 and it was never picked up. I tried calling and answered by automated system that it's after hours and all closed! What am I supposed to do? Very unprofessional and what do I get in compensation? Ive paid already and need it in Perth on time!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic

Great service, very helpful and efficient thank you. I am super grateful for the quality of support and service provided

Great service. Picked up and delivered within the stated timeframe and without damage!!keep up the great work guys, it’s a good service for home stayers and those who live alone

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi JBlackwell, great to hear you're happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to write a 5* review! we appreciate it :)

Will not ever book with interparel/TNT ever

Organised a pickup of a parcel from Sydney to Melbourne 1 day service. Was charged straight away and was given a consignment number etc. 30-45minutes latter they call to say collection has been cancelled as they don't collect passports, and refund will be made within 48hrs. 20 mins after the phone call i receive an email from Internal Affairs advising freight has been collected by TNT! Within the 20 minutes I have arranged same day pick up and delivery with Toll, Only for Toll to arrive and be told item was picked up by TNT! i am fuming i need this passport and they have effed up big time. Called them this morning and apparently nothing they can do! This company is SHIIT

Shipping TypeInternational
Hi Meezz, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have entered your order and can see that a team leader has already spoken to you this morning to explain the situation and if the freight can be delivered to you today. Prior to placing a booking online you are asked to read our prohibited and restricted items list. Please note, the booking will not process until this has been read and agreed to. In our prohibited items list, it says passports cannot be sent unless you are booking a same day service. As you did not book a same day service this order needed to be cancelled and refunded. A customer service representative contacted you to advise this cannot be sent on the service collected however, the freight was still given to the driver as he did not receive the cancellation on time. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the freight is not given to the driver and unfortunately the drivers are not aware of what the parcel contains. As the parcel was collected we are now trying to have this parcel delivered to your address today and are in communication with the carrier to ensure they are aware that this is an urgent enquiry. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and a team leader will be in contact with you as soon as there is an update.

Outstanding Process and Great Experience......

As a first time user of this type of service, I could not be any more pleased with the experience from start to finish. I wanted to send a parcel from Sydney to London and ended up choosing Interparcel and TNT. Easy online booking, great advice from the Call Centre, speedy pickup from home and great tracking advice to when the parcel was delivered which was exactly as promised. No issues any where along the entire process and I would recommend Interparcel without any hesitation whatsoever.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi John, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review and recommending us to others. we appreciate it.

Parcel not collected

We had a parcel booked for pick up for the following day, we were sent confirmation of this, and sent all of our documents, barcodes etc that were required.

I needed to forward the tracking details to the receiver of the parcel and this is what the link stated

"The service selected is not available to this destination address. This has delayed delivery pick up"

Rang Interparcel and queried this and was advised by a supervisor not to worry and that the parcel definitely could be delivered to the required address.

By 5pm the following day, I rang to see where the driver was but of course the office was closed.
Next day rang again, no apology, just blaming the local contractor for the delay, and telling me that Noosa Heads is a "remote location" and that's way it didn't collected!!

Still waiting for pick up, and fuming at the lack of accountability from Interpacel.
Unfortunately as a distributor we have to rely on couriers, and are consistently let down by them.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeInternational
Hi Gillian, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused and I'm sorry to hear the courier failed to collect the goods in the requested time frame. I have entered the order and can see that a team leader is currently handing this enquiry to ensure the pickup does not fail again today. when a parcel is being collected from an agent area (what the courier classes as out of metro) this can cause a delay as the couriers hire an agent to collect on their behalf. We will continue to monitor this order throughout the day today and will contact you if there are any issues.In addition to the above, I can confirm the courier has now confirmed the parcel has been collected. Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this order.Thank you for taking the time to respond, I have just had a call from Interparcel and have notified them that the parcel has just been collected. I understand the situation regarding an agent area, however we are not made aware of this when booking online. This was a time critical delivery and unfortunately in my customers eyes, it was me that let them down. Perhaps you need to amend your online booking to advise people that it is not a guaranteed next day pick up. I don't recall seeing this anywhere when I made the booking.

Just In Time

We recently had an issue with goods organised by us through interparcel accidentally having incorrect equipment packaged that we prefered to not be delivered. With the delivery due and on board that day, I spoke to Gemma Bale Customer Service Representative as asked for her assistance. Gemma was good enough to follow up with the Freight service, arrange for a hold on delivery and arrange return to point of origin. I would like to pass on my thanks for her help. DA @ Boiling Point

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Dave, thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful and we look for to your continued business with Interparcel. :)

Started off Great - Had an issue with Lithium Batteries - Interparcel has now resolved the issue

The company started off great with a good price.
There was an issue with there being an Li-ion battery. I was informed after the parcel was picked up - mistake on both sides.
Check all of the details closely when sending Li-ion batteries as they may not be very clear when booking it in.
Interparcel ended up resolving the issue very quickly. Would recommend.

Shipping TypeInternational
Hi Zach, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Can you please send your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au so I can get a team leader to look into the order further and contact you accordingly.Further to the above after locating your order, as your goods did not travel, a full refund has been applied. Thank you for taking the time to write a review Zach and we hope you have a lovely day.

Fast shipping, competitive pricing, quick service

Shipped a 0.2m3 21kg parcel from Perth to Adelaide (~1m x .4 x .4). Aust Post were quoting $135, but through Interparcel I had several options from $50-$70. I ended up going with TNT Road Express which came in two days, which is pretty good from Perth. They weren't able to deliver even though I ticked a box which I thought meant they would, customer service was quick and though they couldn't get a redelivery the same day I was able to get someone on the line quickly. It came the next day in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for the 5* review Greg! I'm glad to hear you found our services were cheap and efficient, and it's great to hear you received good customer service too. We look forward to your continued use of our services.

Service canceled

I’ve booked a service with this company yesterday, and in website is not specified about what kind of package things should be.
My request was for a bag like box format.
Simply they canceled service and made me trouble!!
NOT RECOMMENDED

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Anna. I'm sorry to hear you were not aware that items sent through our services should be securely boxed up, this is to save any damage occurring as the parcels travel through the courier network. I can confirm this information can be found on our website under 'Handy Guides - Sending Parcels - The Do's and Don'ts'. The team are also available to be contacted in regards to any questions on packaging, via phone 1300 006 031, through the online chat or via email customerservices@interparcel.com.au.You guys picked up my bag even in canceled order and now I cannot see tracking status, I need to go back home soon and I am in risk of lost my belongs because this company there is no responsibility way to manage their services!!! This is unbelievable!!!!!! I am waiting for a reply about my bag and I will continue to post here and all social medias!!!! If happens something with my bag and my belongs everybody will know about it!!!Please email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au and we can get a team member to track your parcel and contact you.

I cannot believe it - it happened exactly as promised!

Picked up a parcel from a business in Poland and delivered to me on time and undamaged. They handled all the paperwork (import, customs, etc) and made it very easy for me!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Ian, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. we appreciate it.

Good reliable service

I found the service very good, and value for money. Parcel pickup and delivery were at the specified times indicated. Have tried other sources, but this is the best so far.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Sharon, Thanks for the glowing 5* review Todd! We look forward to your continued use of our services here at Interparcel.

Still waiting.....

Sat waiting all day for parcel to be collected. Rang customer service at about 3pm to enquire whether the courier was coming. Was told to keep waiting.

Rang back at 4.40pm and was told to keep waiting or to leave the item outside if I need to leave or drop it off at the depot. When I replied these were not possible I was told to take it to work. Explained I was at work! She then told me to leave it at reception. I am self employed with no employees! Customer service told me they could not check as to whether the courier was coming or not and that I will need to rebook or cancel. She then told me 'it's a cheap service anyway' and to call them if they haven't shown up by 5pm.

So it's 5.15pm and no one showed up so I called Interparcel. Phone lines close at 5.00pm!

Interparcel need to understand that a day not working when self employed is very costly. No work equals no money. Therefore, a 'cheap service' becomes very expensive when losing a days income. I will now have to explain to my client that his item is not on the way, that there will be a delay, and I will lose another day waiting for (hopefully) the courier to show up

Sender or ReceiverSender
Hi Dug, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. We always want to improve our customer service skills at Interparcel, so if you can send the order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have a look into your order and have a team leader contact you and ensure collection today. Unfortunately we do not guarantee collections on standard services and the estimated delivery date we provide is just an estimate to be used as a guide only. This information is provided to our on our website prior to placing the booking online.No need, I’ve asked for a refund and am going elsewhere. My business cannot depend on a courier service that says ‘maybe they’ll show up’. I don’t get to ‘maybe’ pay you so I expect the same in return. The blasé attitude from your customer service team needs to be improved as well.

Good Service

Organised on the Net, Parcel picked up as per instructions and agreement. The parcel was delivered within parameters set. Tracking proved to be very accurate. Can't ask for more than that!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Fantastic review! Thank you so much for your psoitive feedback, we appreciate it :)No worries, keep up the good service.

Perfect, Easy and super fast

Super easy and not sure how I lived without interparcel before. Package was picked up on time and delivered the same day. Friendly service from the courtiers. Tracking information was handy and accurate.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Amazing 5* review thanks Fiona! :)

I was totally happy with the entire process from start to finish. Great work guys :-) The quote was very reasonable and the item was picked up on time and delivered on time

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Bruce, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. we appreciate it.

Great easy service

Easy to use the online booking form and timely pick up and delivery. Perfect! I had a great experience until sent the review info and trying to just submit it and I had to do more then 30 words! I felt like writing do you want my review or not???

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thanks for your positive review David. we appreciate it! :)

Professional and Prompt

Our package was quoted on, and the quote was competitive and we obviously excepted it.Communication was great and our parcel was collected exactly when it was booked.The parcel was delivered quickly and the receiver was happy his end. Excellent service

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Kez, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Awesome feedback!

Parcel was not picked up until the next day

It's a pest staying home, waiting around all day to have the parcel picked up & they don't arrive until the next day. A bit of communication would have been appreciated in this case

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Bruce, thank you for your review. I'm sorry that your order failed for collection on the date originally requested. Interparcel offer a wide range of Courier services that can collect unettended freight if you do not wish to be home all day. For more information regarding unattended pickups please contact us on 1300 006 031 or send an email to customerservices@interparcel.com.au

Interparcel couriers

Great service they are competitive, reliable and quick delivery time, I will keep using Interparcel for sure. I have used them several times and they always deliver the goods without any problems. I would definitely recommend them.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Geoff, great feedback! thank you so much for recommending us to others and we look forward to your continued business.

Interparcel was good, courier less so.

Interparcel was good, information, documentation etc all provided easily. Courier collected item on time and parcel arrived in good condition at destination. Annoyingly, two luggage straps around the parcel were taken by the courier and did not arrive at the destination. Disappointing to say the least.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Adrian, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I am sorry to hear your luggage straps were not on the parcel when it arrived. We do not recommend any items being sent be on the outer packaging as freight travelling through the courier network goes through conveyor belts and down chutes which can cause these items to fall off. This information can be located on our website under ‘Handy Guides – Packaging, do’s and don’ts’, which is available to all customers prior to booking. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and if you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 006 031 or send an email to customerservices@interparcel.com.au