4.2 from 1,844 reviews

• Early (18)
    • Never Collected (17)
    • Never Arrived (12)
    • Late (11)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (88%) · Receiver (12%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (93%) · No (7%)

Paul R.

Paul R.Sydney, NSW

Interparcel make it easy!

Very Happy with Interparcel so far. My company have currently sent around 30+ parcel with them both large and small, domestic and International and had no issues at all and the pricing has been very favourable.

Their customer service is also very prompt and helpful and they have so far provided exceptional service and make it very easy to send parcels even down to the finest details like providing you with all the documents required and tracking link immediately upon making a booking!

Also a special shout out to Sarah & Timothy for their exceptional customer service when we have had any urgent questions or query's!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

We love to hear you received great customer service from our team and that you found our services are reliable. We will pass on the feedback, Awesome review thank you Paul!

Half the price for the same service

They are reliable and cost effective. You are given options when you make the booking to pick which carrier you want and which service. They deliver within the timeframe and their customer service team are brilliant.

Other Couriers

Beware

DanielC

DanielCFyshwick 2609, ACT

Interparcel is great!

We have used interparcel for along time and dealing with their lovely customer support people is always great. They are very helpful!
We almost always have the parcel picked up as advertised and they arrive on time! d
The Tracking information is very easy to use and if you have additional questions the customer support will always help!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear it's all going well.

R.Kay

R.Kay

Great customer service

I experienced difficulties with the actual courier service being used to deliver a parcel, which Interparcel was facilitating.

Interparcel customer service (via email) responded extremely quickly and were able to liaise with the courier on my behalf to fix the issue.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Great feedback! thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Vivian L.Central Queensland, QLD

Sender Acc is 21943715
Ms Lau

savingsdirect7

savingsdirect7Illawarra, NSW

Lost parcel and no refunds given after 1month!

We had 2 parcels delivered by star track through interparcel, however 1 went astray, we waited a few weeks, then 45 days later were told it was lost no refunds!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi There, We are sorry to hear you haven't received your parcel. If you could please send your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have a team leader look into this and contact you, thank you!

Terrible Service, No customer relations

I will never use this service again
I used them for 6 months and was let down at least once every week!
I have never delt with a company so terrible in every aspect of operation

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Interparcel P.Interparcel

The worst company possible !

The worst company possible ! Please customer do not book anything with them. The Operators only care about the couriers , they dont care about the customer.
The services provide by them are not guarantee none of them, a service that supposedly said would take 2-3days delivery could take up to 5,7 ,10 days, they dont care, whatever the courier said they will run with it.
I had at least 3 bad services with them, my last one is taking 5days for a 2-3 day service !

Do not trust them, do not use interpacel as a courier service !

J. Pereira
J. Pereira
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi J Perira, thank you for your message. I cannot seem to locate your orders as there are too many digits. Please review your order numbers and resend this to reviewus@interparcel.com.au and a team leader will look into this further.

Lorraine E.

Lorraine E.Sydney, NSW

Prompt, efficient service!

Great customer service right from initial contact. Received a prompt call to confirm details for seamless delivery, and a confirmation email was automatically generated which included a printable label addressed to the receiver. Very impressed. Looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fantastic feedback Lorraine! thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Susan J

Susan JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A disgrace!

Athanasios Koulianos .

Athanasios Koulianos .Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use

Interparcel is a easy to use service providing access to several couriers that I probably can't contract with directly due to volumes. So it makes it easy to compare and select them.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Athanasios, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Minon Desai .Sydney, NSW

Terrible service. No sense of responsibility

Total waste of time.
Once the carrier loses the parcel interparcel dont give a damn. Customer service is a total waste of time and totally unhelpful and useless. Only interested in taking the full monies at the time of the booking and take no responsibility. Great business ethics.

Colin

ColinPerth, WA

Use TNT and you'll be laughing.

I use Interparcel regularly. I find the door-to-door service just great!
However, I only ever use TNT as a courier as the other couriers in Interparcel are not reliable and professional enough. Use TNT and you'll be laughing.

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Quick service for change of address

Using the online chat I was able to cancel and rebook for a customer who changed their address.
Interparcel have consistently the best prices especially when using UPS to ship and receive from overseas. I average around 8-10 /month
If shipping O/S UPS take care of customs clearance making it easier for receiving customers.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, very professional

I regularly use Interparcel to both send and receive from various interstate and overseas destinations.
Not only are they cost affective and dependable but their customer service is really great.
Recently I mistakenly used the wrong pickup date. Since I was travelling between Japan and China I thought correcting it might be difficult. It wasn't the case, a quick email to Interparcel help department and they managed to correct everything for me.
Interparcel makes my life so much easier.

karen1963

karen1963Gippsland, VIC

An easier way to post!

This is an easy way to post larger packages without having to line up at the post office. Rarely do we have any problems with the pickups and drop offs and you can see exactly how much it will cost before wrapping etc.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for the 5* review Karen! We love to hear you found our service problem free and cost effective.

Len M

Len MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier. Great Service!

Package pick up excellent. Two days later package delivered in Cairns. Tracking information accurate. Would confidently recommend Interparcel to everyone who needs a parcel delivery done. It would be hard to find a better service.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Len, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review and recommending us to others, we appreciate it! :)

My mistake but found it impossible to rectify

I sent a parcel to UK but I completed the commercial invoice wrong, I didn;t take into account the unit price or qty. Once I had done this it was impossible to correct, so I did it manually, and initialed it this lead to UPS in the UK contacting me for a new list. Even then it was opened apparently. As I said it was my mistake in the first place. Other than that service was good except though it said you would collect it, they did not service my rural area and I had to take it to town.

Gail
Gail

Thank you I am sure I knew there was a way but I got into panic mode. I will remember that for next time

Russell Ball .

Russell Ball .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Regular Service

Pickup were regularly on time. And driver has been helpful and courteous. Cost is acceptable for the sender and on most occasions deliveries are within the accepted time to suburban addressee.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Russell, Thanks for the amazing 5* review. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

Momma

Mommaasked

Good day. Is it true that if somebody send a parcel to someone else, the receiver will pay before she/he can receive the said parcel? The parcel courier is interparcel but based in UK.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Momma, when placing a booking with Interparcel the freight charges are paid before. If the shipment is going internationally, there may be duties and taxes that the receiver would need to pay for the parcel to be released for delivery. If this was booked with Interparcel UK and you have any further questions, please email them on customerservices@interparcel.com

Jimmy T

Jimmy Tasked

Does Interparcel offer insurance if I’m using the UPS service?
JimmyT

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for your enquiry! Yes on UPS services we offer $100 included warranty, and the option to add more transit warranty during the booking process, of up to $2,000. Please know there are certain items we do not cover, please call the team on 1300 006 031 for further information and take a look at the following link -https://au.interparcel.com/help/guides/prohibited-restricted.php.

Harley111

Harley111asked

Hi what would the cost be to transport 4 x 15 “ alloy rims with tyres from 2601 to 4506. Weight is approx 10 kg each

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Harley, thank you for your enquiry! All items sent with us need to be packaged. Once packaged in a box our prices are based on the length, width, and height in CM and the weight in KG. Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, would depend on the price. Please run a quote through this link https://au.interparcel.com/quote/parcel. You can call the team on 1300 006 031 or speak with someone on the online chat system to assist with the services we offer. Have a lovely day :)

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives