Interparcel
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Interparcel

Jamie C.
Jamie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1000KG Shipment 30kg's over, Trying to charge me 2.5 times the original cost!!!!

• Sender or ReceiverReceiver

They own the issues

I am a small business and use interparcel for my courier service needs as they provide very competitive and comparable rates for Australia and New Zealand.
The rates are great, but for me the best and what makes them different to others is how the customer service team owns and resolve my issues. Looking forward to continue growing with Interparcel.

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Thank you so much Miguel for sharing!

Unfair fee charge

I booked a pick up last Friday (30th July) but the driver didn't come, so I asked another pick up and 5mins later I got an email from interparcel asking for futile fee as the driver marked my pick up as: "No Goods To Go", this is completely a lie as he didn't come at all, and interparcel ask me to prove that something that someone didn't do!!!! This is joke. Fortunately, I have my CCTV footage that can prove the liar didn't come.

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi There, we have been able to locate your order and can confirm our customer service team will reach out shortly to discuss this matter further.

Derder

Thank you. Interparcel has contacted me and refunded me the fee charge.

CarySydney, NSW

Terrible service. Do not use them

Terrible service. My parcel has taken well over a month and is still not delivered interparcel now says it could take 3 months.i would not recommend them to anyone!

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Cary, we're sorry to hear your experiencing delays with your freight. We'd like to take a look into this order for you if you can send your order details to reviewus@interparcel.com.au

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Cary, our team will reach out to you to advise further on this order.

Vee
VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

International Imports a breeze!

I recently booked a courier to collect my order from my China supplier and couldn't believe how easy it was! I saved a HUGE amount of money organising it from Australia instead of paying in USD to China. Will definitely be using this service again, thank you, you have saved me money and time!

• Shipping TypeInternational
InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Vee, we're so happy to hear that that your freight was delivered smoothly. Thank you so much for sharing!

stkildart
stkildartVictoria

All couriers have problems

Big Post is half the price but they all have problems - mainly related to the couriers they contract - lately the courier's have been a nightmare - best to shop around - have lost significant parcels with Fastway and Toll Ipec

Brendan J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a package to be delivered. Nobody can tell me where it is. Nobody is contacting me to keep me updated. Terrible Service

• Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Brendan, we are happy to review this for you if you are able to send through the order details to the above email address mentioned.

Signed By Bird .
Signed By Bird .Sydney, NSW

Interparcel is the go to parcel delivery service for price and reliability

Parcels are picked up on time and delivered as promised.I would recommend Interparcel as a go to package delivery service for any sized business. Goods arrived on time and in good order with no damage

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences!

Courier collection

I was a little disappointed as my parcel took over 1 week to reach the receiver.
Part of my items in the box were broken.
Overall the service provided by Interparcel was

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Bel, we're sorry to hear you had issues with your freight however appreciate that great review. We'll be happy to look into this for you if you can send through your order details to reviewus@interparcel.com.au

mikeWANNIASSA

Do not trust these people.

Today i got an email telling me i owed them another amount for a parcel i sent in good faith. I weighed the item on my scales, as i always do and there has never been a question about it. No it seems one of their carriers has said the item was heavier that i stated and they want to rip me off of some crazy amount. I have used these people for years and never had a problem, now all of a sudden i am told i owe them money. I have used them too many times to mention to send golf clubs and have always used the same method and never a question, now im told a certain carrier has said they were heavier than i stated, no explanation, just pay up or else. Interparcel you have gone down hill if this is the way you treat good customers.

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Hi Mike, this sounds like an invoice was issued regarding audited weight and dimensions. We'll be happy to look into this for you if you can send us your order details to reviewus@interparcel.com.au

Mowing Man
Mowing ManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT SERVICE ALWAYS!

Pick-up always on time and often the package arrives earlier than the estimated date of delivery. How good is that! Great price to interstate destinations. Tracking information very helpful for both sender and receiver.

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share !

Good reliable service

Mostly picked up on time and our customers receive goods as expected.
No damage has been recorded.
Tracking with UPS is not always up to date and could be more accurate.

Crap service

The crappiest service ever, after a week of trying to get my parcel picked up i rebooked it for the next week cause i was busy so they turned up the next day as i was on my way out for the day, obviously no communication between office and staff, the driver was rude and ignorant and i and everyone i know and everyone i've told will never use this company again.

beanlounge
beanloungeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and safe way of sending parcels

My packages were always picked up and delivered on time and trackable so it made customers more comfortable when they put orders through and knew that i was using Interparcel.

InterparcelInterparcelSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing!

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Absolutely horrible, customer service is absolutely shocking. Try to overcharge on some parcel without evidence.

Customer service is horrible, it is handballed from one person to the next. They have no control over their couriers, and their insurance means nothing. I've seen it all, overcharge on credit card without notice, and excess billing charges they can't even explain.