4.1

1,977 reviews

lynjohn

lynjohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Had to send 2 boxes of childrens clothes from Melbourne to Oxford UK total of 14Kg. Previously used Aust Post for parcels. This delivery was picked up on time from our holiday house on Mornington Peninsular 1pm Tuesday 17/11/2020 and was delivered to door in UK Monday afternoon 23/11/2020. Awesome service Interparcel, will definately use service again.

ColR

ColRSydney, NSW

Hassle free delivery

Recently sent a parcel to South Africa. 6 days door to door in these times is pretty good. A hassle free experience. They responded immediately when I had a question. Definitely will use them again

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review Col!

4.9
Jess B.

Jess B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful customer service.

Poor customer service. Take days to respond to e-mails and must be reminded.

Do not even follow their own terms of service. Do not accept responsibility for the poor job of their contractors / drivers.

Just another large company who do not care about their customers whens something goes wrong.

May as well use their competitors who have the same poor service, but are cheaper.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Unreliable company

On 23/10/2020 we sent a letter to Singapore through Interparcel/TNT. The letter could not be tracked, never arrived. Contacted the Customer Service 28/10 and they were unable to track it either. Emailed all details and was promised (on 29/10) a reply within 24 hours. Did not receive a reply, emailed a reminder on 02/11/2020. No reply, no action until today. Unreliable company.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Had sent a reminder your "customerservice" Mr Deren Altera on 02/11/2020 without receiving a reply.

Eliza on chat support

I have spoken with Eliza on the chat support service twice now and each time she has gone above and beyond to supply helpful information regarding the parcels in question. Rather than just the generic, from the script, responses you get a real sense that Eliza has looked into your individual case and cares to get the information across.

Delivery TimeLate
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review Tim! We will pass on the amazing feedback to our customer service rep Eliza.

MATTE GOLDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

parcel enquiry

Sent an urgent parcel interstate - as we do almost weekly. my client was trying to track it but we couldn't see any tracking on the website. Sat at the laptop, my favorite agent Georgia jumped on the line and within 2 minutes i had a all the details that my client required. Keep in mind - shipments are out of these guys hands once collected. if it's late/delayed etc - it isn't interparcels fault and they do whatever is within their means to get answers for you. i have no issue sending valuable goods local - interstate or international. Legends

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for the awesome feedback and the glowing 5* review! We love customers we take the time to compliment our services, thank you :)

Use this service all the time for my business shipping needs! Can not fault!

-Customer Service has been impeccable after reaching out on numerous separate occasions
-Pricing is competitive with wide range of shipping providers available
-User friendly booking platform

Highly recommend for small business courier delivery!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Flipper the D, Thanks for the amazing 5* review. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

Lisa  G.

Lisa G.Sydney, NSW

Interparcel was a lifesaver. Michael and his team are A game. Excellent cost/benefit and customer service. Highly reccomended. Very impressed because I reached out to them coming from a bad experience with a famouse delivery service that made a mess with our orders.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Amazing review thank you Lisa! We have passed your positive feedback onto Michael and his colleagues. We love to hear your experience has been so great, we look forward to your continued use of our services.

William Lincoln .

William Lincoln .Richmond-Tweed, NSW

simple and cost effective

Easy to use website, fast quotes, can save regular addresses, great choice of providers and type of service from same day to 2- days for domestic postage, with tracking and they do international ...... and they pick up from the door. Great for the small operator

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Wow thanks for the glowing 5* review William! :)

Lynn C.

Lynn C.Sydney, NSW

great service!

Parcels always collected on time, and staff very helpful. Great service overall. I had to move my parcel to a new date and the team organised this immediately, with no extra cost. Very impressed.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thanks for the amazing 5* review Lynn. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

L Allister

L AllisterPerth, WA

Fast service

Second time using this company. Package picked up on time with most helpful collection person, and delivered in amazingly fast time to Singapore. Am so happy with this service. Much better and cheaper than Aust post.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Amazing 5* review thank you!

Anon

AnonHobart, TAS

I had an issue but Interparcel made it right

I had some problems with my order but interparcel made it right eventually.

The problem was with their back end integration with my chosen courier that led to a delay.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeLate
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Anon, I'm glad to hear this issue was resolved. thank you for your review :)

Annie Young .

Annie Young .South East Queensland, QLD

Impressive

They came to my door, helped me with the stickers and delivered a day earlier than expected in NZ. Interparcel was way cheaper than Australia Post as well. I will definitely be using them again for xmas.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Annie, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, we appreciate it! :)

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

no issues, it's my go-to for freight when I make online sales. easy to use and fast.

the title says it all, simple, efficient and fast. I have been using this service on and off for a couple of years now and even had it integrated into eBay listings when I was doing that.
obviously, any problems sending of recieving are generally with the freight provider, not Interparcel themselves.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thanks for the amazing 5* review Shaun. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

4.3
4.2
3.6
whiteboy

whiteboyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outboard parts

Had an outboard motor collected from Sydney to Adelaide, this is best service ive had, no hassle ,ex price, very quick with a weight above 30kg definately use again, the tracking was up to date and easy to follow.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

WORST BY FAR, DO NOT USE, time and money waster

WORST SERVICE by far. Do not use them.

My package is stuck in customs overseas, they don't do anything to help move it forward and now want to charge me AGAIN to bring it back and even charge me to keep it there a day rate. Not worth the $ or the time.

Stay away from this company.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Ian Hudson .

Ian Hudson .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too Easy

Reliable service and friendly couriers, booking is a breeze. I have used Interparcel for 4 years and can highly recommend using TNT. Pick up time is very prompt, order in the morning and picked up in the afternoon, two thumbs up!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thanks for the amazing 5* review Ian. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

KiraC

KiraCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

on-time and affordable service

I have used Interparcel several times to select couriers for delivering several items such as letters and moving boxes. Items were picked up on time and delivered on time as well. Prices are affordable. Reliable service.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

"Affordable and reliable" - just what we like to hear! Thanks Kira.

Raymond Kearney .

Raymond Kearney .South East Queensland, QLD

My local and overseas have been efficient deliveries, way better than my last "similar" courier company

Every part of the package delivery was carried out exactly as I would like to expect, which is a pleasant change. pricing is competitive and the service has been great.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review, thank you for complimenting our services Raymond!

Antoinette Kokou

Antoinette KokouSydney, NSW

excellent service

we used the service many times and always get excellent service always deliver on time.
I recommend there service to anyone and the price are much cheaper than other companies around.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review thank you Antoinette!