4.2 from 1,900 reviews

4.2

1,900 reviews

iccarus1975Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn't use again

Parcel disappeared 4 hours before delivery, "customer service" don't reply to emails. Paid for insurance, so waiting to see if i get refund on the shipping as well as the value of the contents of the package

iccarus1975

emailed reply immediately after receiving from your staff, no response, messages read on facebook, no response.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Great follow up service which is what counts at the end of the day

Asked for investigation for freight delivery. Received feedback early. Great to have multiple points of contact. The test is when freight goes wrong that service is the biggest factor. Thanks

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi There, Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate the time taken to share your experience :)

Other Couriers
4.5
Tim Tom

Tim TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stellar service! Do yourself a favour and sign up!

Have been using them for years and will continue to do so! They offer the most competitive pricing most of the time and very helpful with any queries or issues.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Tim, Great feedback! thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services :) have a lovely weekend!

Ursula

UrsulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This service and the company should be proud of the service they provide

I have been with Interparcel for the last three years and their service has been fantastic I have recommended them to all my colleagues.
However I recently had to send a item to USA I have used Interparcel for domestic deliveries this was the first time for international Courier service and I cannot speak more highly of their patience and assistance in this transaction going through so smoothly

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Great 5* review Ursula. We're very happy to hear you are happy with our services and we look forward to your continued business with us. Thank you

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tracking Details

Parcel was sent with Couriers Please arrived at Perth depot 12/5/20.Tracking stated parcel was delivered 16/5/20 ,but not actually delivered until 21/5/20 after follow up had been made with Interparcel

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Excellent customer service.

I was in contact with Interparcel on several occasions regarding a parcel I had sent with Couriers Please and had not been able to verify that the parcel had been delivered. The staff at Interparcel were all very helpful. My emails were all promptly answered. The matter was resolved and I am very appreciative for the support provided by the customer service staff.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome review thanks Honnie! Great to hear the Interparcel team were helpful and provided great support.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

An excellent service that we use often for large or heavier packages.

We use some regular delivery companies for the bulk of our small orders, mainly because they are easy to integrate into our existing invoicing and delivery software, but a lot of them cannot handle larger packages or charge too much for them. Whenever that happens Interparcel is our "Go-To" service. The user interface and booking system are clear and simple and very fast to use.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review thanks Sean!
Great to hear you find out service fast and simple to use, we look forward to your continual business.

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Alina M.

Alina M.Perth, WA

Excellent cost effective and quick service

Sent a package from Perth, WA to Brooklyn, USA to cheer up my bestie who is going through a lot during the pandemic. She was beyond thrilled and moved to tears. I couldn't have done it without the express services offered at cost efficient prices from Interparcel (Australia Post would have cost almost double for the same time!). I also called and spoke to someone about some missing info I forgot to include with my parcel and they were super helpful, offering to send it to UPS directly. Will definitely recommend and use again!

Delivery TimeEarly
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Alina, Thanks for the amazing 5* review. Glad you had a great experience using our services.

MATTE GOLD

MATTE GOLDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

problem sorted. again.

i've been in contact with Interparcel on several occasions, whether it's just to follow up on something - inquire on a parcel etc etc - this time i needed an urgent fix to my own 'screw up' on a job going to Sweden. Jumped on Live Chat, had a representative in under a minute (Jaime - super legend by the way) who fixed up my issue and resent my documents. All sorted in under ten minutes. thanks again - this is why i use you guys.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi there. Thank you for your glowing 5* review! We have passed on the awesome feedback to our customer service representative Jaime.

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service.

I needed a guitar speaker moved from Sydney to Gold Coast.
It was picked up, and delivered quickly in great condition. I was so very happy.
I will always use interparcel!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fantastic feedback Stuart! thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

kww

kwwGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A truly outstanding performance

I jumped online and entered all the details and received an email with all the necessary labels, etc. I finished applying labels and the door-bell rang. I had used the UPS Expedited and could not believe the pick-up courier was here so quickly (he was in the neighbourhood - lucky for us). The package was leaving Melbourne destined for Vancouver, Canada. It left here at 2:30pm on a Thursday. It arrived at its destination at 2:30pm on Monday which is just two business days (crossing the international date line helps) A truly outstanding performance. Very happy with the tracking service provided as well

Delivery TimeEarly

Parcel lost in transit!

Update to my first review (Parcel lost in transit!) couple weeks ago:
Just received my parcel yesterday and couldn't be happier - not enough stars to give Interparcel for commitment and effort to find a lost parcel! Definitely we'll use Interparcel service again because of professionalism. Thanks to everyone contacted me regarding this issue!

GCPKim

GCPKimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deren - Customer Service

Deren supported my enquiry regarding a missed collection very professionally and managed to get it collected for us today instead of Monday... This will keep our client happy as well. Thank you Deren - a legend effort !!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review thank you! We have also passed on the positive feedback in regards to our customer service representative Deren :)

Will not use again

I Sent a parcel to Japan 1st of April. And It Looks like the parcel has just left Australia. I didn’t expect it will take almost 1 month to deliver to Japan. According to the interparcel website Japan is not on the delays & suspension list. That makes me more upset. When I pay for the parcel estimated delivery date was around 13rd of April.

Erin
Erin

Update..
22nd of May, the parcel still hasn’t arrived!

Manfa

ManfaIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding service every time

Smooth, hassle-free transaction, competitive rates and very fast delivery. Half the cost of Australia Post for a door-to-door service and much more reliable. I’ve used Interparcel for interstate and regional deliveries and they’ve been fantastic every time.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Manfa,Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate the time taken to share your experience :)

The worst company I have dealt with in 10 years

I placed a very simple order of two pieces, a box and a suitcase, to be sent to NZ from AUS. Not only have they not arrived yet (3.5 weeks late) but I have had to call every day to get an update to not only their NZ office but their AUS location too so my phone bill is through the roof having to call AUS from my Australian phone in NZ. I have been met with incompetence and ineptitude on every level. They are absolutely terrible. DO NOT USE THEM!

Shipping TypeInternational

Frustration with your very poor service

The package was picked up from Springvale on Thursday , 9 Aprl 2020 to be delivered to a residential address in Yarra Junction. Interparcel dropped off the package at 2.41 pm at the local Yarra Junction Post Office and not to the address on the package. Australia Post would have done a similar service more efficiently at a fraction of the cost.

Don't ever use Interparcel. The staff are not customer friendly and seem to have a take it or leave it attitude.

liz

lizNelson Bay

Eventually arrived

Package did get lost and arrived a week late but at least it did get there, this was during lockdown for Coronavirus so put it down to extra busy etc

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Absolutely TERRIBLE. Do not use.

Terrible service. Terrible delivery times. Terrible communication.
Waited days and days where parcel is said to be 'loaded for delivery'. Staff cannot tell me where the parcel is and told they will let me know within 24 hours, of course, after this time frame, still have no idea where my parcel is and no idea when it will be delivered.

Absolutely terrible.

Judy H.

Judy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use their service, parcel never arrived, no refund, and they can’t even tell you where the parcel is.

Don’t use their service, parcel never arrived, no refund, the tracking number was give to them, always in transit. They can’t even tell you where the parcel is. No apologies from them whatsoever , and very rude.