Paul

Paul Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service do not use this company

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Inconsistent delivery and poor customer service.

Advertised delivery times are generally way off - takes twice as long. Customer service is poor and they take no accountability, and offer no compensation. Better to go directly to the carriers site and book from there.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Other Couriers
Thean J.

Thean J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Don't ever use this company, they got my delivery wrong and then refused to give me a refund saying that its my fault and I cant prove it is them. Stay away from this place and book your parcels through the couriers direct website.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Thean, I am sorry to hear of the experience you have had with one of our couriers. Please email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au and we will have a team leader look into the issue and contact you accordingly.

Alex C.

Alex C.Sydney, NSW

Avoid This Company Anyway

I tried to send an order to Brazil in September 2020 and they refuse to finalize the delivery. Now they want $ 36.00 to finalize the delivery, which has already been paid in September. So if you intend to ship something outside Australia, avoid this company anyway. The cheap is expensive.

Rachel B.

Rachel B.Launceston, TAS

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Excellent, efficient service..........Highly recommended - THANK YOU!!

As usual, Package arrived within expected time frame. Can't recommend them highly enough! Have recommended them to family and friends and will continue to use this service for all parcel deliveries and collections.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Amazing 5* review, "Can't recommend us highly enough?!" - awesome! Thank you for taking the time to compliment our services.

MickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Zero Stars: Worst service and care factor zero

Mick

I did that, no response...

Mick

...and still no response. It really is too hard isn't it, all this customer service stuff?

Dave

DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivered to wrong address

Delivery item was picked up on time ,thats the good part ,was delivered a week later than the given expected date,delivered to the wrong address and left without signiture or confirmation , the item delivered by the person who wrongly received it luckily for us. Poor effort, could have lost the goods altogether. A lucky escape no thanks to Couriers Please.

Amazing service

Amazing staff that genuinely listened and understood the help I needed to send my package. They efficient and quickly sorted out what was wrong, and sent an email with the documents I needed. To top it off my package was picked up on time from my home. Just wonderful. I will be using this service again and would highly recommend them.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for this awesome 5* review Sue. We appreciate your positive feedback!

James Sydney, NSW

Shocking!!!

Don’t use these guys!
I was sending a package to the uk, I was given a time between 9am and 5pm.
I called them at 3 times during the day for updates, they just kept telling me anytime before 5pm
At 4 pm I called again spoke to someone else who then told me, they came at 850am and no one was home even though my pick up was between 9am and 5pm the other a annoying thing was no one in the office could be arsed looking on the system when I called!

Also I would double check on the lead time for your delivery as the web site said 5-6 days but was advised it was more like 6 weeks!

Pay an extra $10 and use someone else.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
P Y

P YSouth Australia

Terrible service

I arranged a parcel to be delivered to Russia, but it was returned to Australia after 6 months. Not only did they refuse to refund the postage or any delay compensation, they also charges additional 'return to sender fee'. Basically, I ended up paying $50 for nothing and have the parcel delayed for 6 months. Job well done, Interparcel!

Vivi

ViviSydney, NSW

Horrible service, product was not delivered

My partner and I tried to send a gift to Brazil. We paid everything, including taxes and they returned the product to Australia.We are so frustrated because the gift suposed to be delivered to a ufc fighter and now it is back in Australia. Horrible service, never again

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hopeless !!!

Cant get a straight answer out of any of these fools, 3 weeks overdue waiting on a parcel is a joke, can't believe in this day and age they don't know where my parcel is....

Che
Che

To little to late guys, seem very happy to try and help now after I have left you a bad review, but didn't want to try and help me while I waited weeks for a parcel you assured me would take 5 days !
Didn't even offer me a refund...

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Che. Happy to have a team leader review your order and the payment, if we could have your order number for your reference. Thanks!

Lost Package No accountability

Package has been lost. No accountability from Interparcel. No ownership. Their Customer Service is non-existent. Will never use again. They blame being busy but this is no excuse. I received International parcels quicker. I have had multiple deliveries since this one was collected (25 Nov)

themonkey

themonkeySydney, NSW

damaged and no insurance

my parcel boxed well come from interstate and has some damage, the box had dings all over.
the insurance is worth nothing as when it comes to making a claim they will reject you on all counts.
look at the insurance clauses, they will kill you before you can get any money
use aust post and pay the extra if you want a gtee

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi There, so sorry to hear of the issue you have experienced. If you could send your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have a team leader look into your order and contact you accordingly. Thank you!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

I have Jonathan from Interparcel to be so helpful. I had many questions, and he had plenty of time to help me and show the way and the whole process has been very smooth!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind words about our team member! The positive feedback has been passed onto Jonathon.

onetrack

onetrackPerth, WA

Less than satisfactory

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Overall happy with my numerous experiences with interparcel. Easy website to use, quick process, sometimes I am able to get a parcel picked up within the hour.

When things go wrong (such as a courier not picking up) they are easy to get in touch with and promptly arranged delivery with another courier company.

Will happily use again.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review thank you Tanya.

"Will happily use again" - just what we love to hear!

Hidden N.

Hidden N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast service..well done guys. Definitely will use your service again. very recommended courier services.

Parcel from Australia to Egypt arrived in 5 days, could not believe it especially at this time with panoramic hits the flight services. Very happy to deal with them again

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* feedback - thank you for taking the time to review our services!

lynjohn

lynjohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Had to send 2 boxes of childrens clothes from Melbourne to Oxford UK total of 14Kg. Previously used Aust Post for parcels. This delivery was picked up on time from our holiday house on Mornington Peninsular 1pm Tuesday 17/11/2020 and was delivered to door in UK Monday afternoon 23/11/2020. Awesome service Interparcel, will definately use service again.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome review thank you! We look forward to you using our services again.

Eykaasked

I’m wanting to ship some boxes from Sydney to the Far North Coast of NSW. I don’t know how to go about weighing these boxes to get a quotation. Any suggestions ! (Other than weigh all items independently and calculate).

ColR
ColR

Sorry, can't help

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Cushla. Thank you for your enquiry! As our prices are based on the weight of your package as well as the dimensions, this information is needed to obtain a price and book in a courier collection with us.

I would suggest trying to weigh your parcels on bathroom scales. If you needed any further help, you can contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 006 0031, or use our live chat function via the website.

Thanks for your reply.

megan

meganasked

Hi I live in Muswellbrook NSW Australia, I am wanting to send a parcel to Casablance Morocco, can you help me and how much will it cost, thanks God bless Megan

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Megan. Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely assist you, it may be easier if you contact the customer service team who can guide you through our pricing and booking process. You can call our friendly team on 1300 006 031, use the live chat function on the website, or email help@inteparcel.com.au.

Robert A.

Robert A.asked

Delivery safe to USA?

MATTE GOLD
MATTE GOLD

Hey Robert, yes mate we have no issues sending to USA via Interparcel. I find we generally get the best service by choosing to ship with UPS.

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

Other Couriers