Verifiedau.interparcel.com

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes · No

2,187 reviews
Sylvie
Sylvie

Stay away from interparcel unless you want to lose money and customers

Ecommerce businesses beware! Interparcel provides false delivery times at booking. I have twice made international bookings with them with an estimated delivery time frame of 5 -7 days and then the parcel hasn't even left Australia within that time frame. When i complained to customer service because we lost customers and had to issue refunds, they informed me that there is a footnote at the end of the booking process (which is not clearly visible unless you click on it) that delivery can take longer (10-20 days). I have lost two customers now due to this and will never use interparcel again. They don't refund you when they mess up either. STAY AWAY Show details
Wayne
WayneThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

The worst delivery experience ever

I have so far been waiting sixteen days for a delivery from Melbourne to Mildura, usually overnight. They tell me today they have lodged an inquiry with the carrier and it will take up to 48 hours for a reply (obviously don't understand how the telephone works), that's the same thing I was told eight days ago. I keep contacting them and get absolutely nowhere every time.

Do not under any circumstances use this company. Show details

JJJ
JJJSouth East Queensland, QLD

THEY TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY

Paid Interparcel DOUBLE to have Startrack EXPRESS delivery for a time sensitive parcel.
Courier picked it up and then dropped it off at the PICK UP location!!!
They tried to blame me until I proved it by sending THEM the parcel label.
I still had an additional 2 business days up my sleeve, however it took 8 DAYS for a parcel to go from QLD to NSW. Worst part is they wont even refund the difference between normal postage and the express because quote "the time indicated is only an ESTIMATE". SO SICK of couriers not taking ANY RESPONSIBILITY. I lost $145 from this as I have to refund my customer. Show details
Gary R.
Gary R.Hobart, TAS7 posts

They ain't got a clue

Send package before a certain date in order to arrive by Christmas, then courier lost package, package arrives well after Christmas while they are still looking for it in their Canberra depot. Show details
aussiercplayground
aussiercplaygroundGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

david
davidMelbourne, Victoria3 posts

Graeme
GraemeSydney, NSW2 posts

ARAMEX COURIERS

INTERPARCEL SHOULD NOT PROMOTE ARAMEX, They are totally unreliable and do not deliver when they say, and often do not PICKUP at all Show details
CLSYD
CLSYDSydney8 posts

Ashlee K.
Ashlee K.2 posts

Don’t use them - just use Australia Post

If you want to use interparcel, every parcel you send, you need to take a photo of the measurements and weights of your parcel and keep them on file. If you don’t, they will send you a bill. One of my boxes was measured 3cm wrong. I got a $75 charge.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt so many times, they have delivered late and not picked up - but I never complained.

Straw that broke the camels back! Maybe they are trying to make more money, but the time and effort it took for the billing department took to chase up the measurement can’t be worth $75. I think there was about 10 emails.

If that’s how they decide to run their business, it’s their decision, but I won’t be back. Show details

John H
John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Donna J
Donna JSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good job guys

Since I’ve been working with Interparcel, I have choices of which courier I want to use, time to destination, and price I want to pay.
I have had problems with deliveries with 1 of there courier services but I just rang Interparcel and they sorted it out for me.
I was fined but that was my fault as I got notification that this service required all deliveries were to be in boxes. I didn’t have box so was fined handling fee which was fine with me as I expected it.
Great jobs guys. I know it’s Christmas and Black Friday sales but I think you should have cutoff point to courier company’s delivering if they can’t keep up with orders Show details ·  1
not happy
not happyPerth, WA3 posts

Matt
Matt3 posts

Worst experience in my life

I sent two boxes to Canada, when I got them all items was broken, no care at all, they checked the packaging before sending , I put 3 layers bubble wraps and put fragile marks on the cartons, All my items damaged or shattered and lost many items. Very disappointed from their services, after that tried to claim for my damaged items, they refused and none responsive. Very dodgy company don't risk your belonging with them. the courier was UPS. Show details
Richard W.
Richard W.Hobart, TAS

Do not use Interparcel

I endorse the negative reviews. I shipped 2 parcels with TNT, which picked up and delivered no problems. Then Interparcel sent me an invoice for extra charges!! I had 7 days to pay to receive a discount, so I paid on the assumption that if I disputed the extra charge it would take more than 7 days and I would be lumbered with an admin fee. I won't use them again. Show details
Lauren
Lauren2 posts

Avoid, awful service will cost you customers

Interparcel are not couriers. They are a middle man and an utter waste of time. You’re better off going through a reputable courier yourself and saving the grief. If anything goes wrong they just blame the courier - or the next level of middle man they’ve hired. TERRIBLE customer service, ZERO interest in supporting small business. I won’t ever use them again and I wouldn’t buy from anyone who was using them. They lost my package and after extensive efforts they didn’t return calls, didn’t answer emails when they said they would, and gave me multiple false dates for a delivery that never happened. They are awful and I highly recommend that you DO NOT USE. Show details

Yunxi Z.
Yunxi Z.

Can interparcel deliver the baby cot?The baby cot can be separated and be packaged in one moving box. How does it be charged if it can be delivered.

Robert
Robert

does startrack sub contract to interparcel?..my interparcel item says its been "left in a safe place" by startrack. ive looked in all the "safe" and unsafe places, also tried post office my tracking number didnt show up on their computer and they say they dont have contact with startrack or any couriers. confused as i thought startrack was owned by Australia post.

Eyka

I’m wanting to ship some boxes from Sydney to the Far North Coast of NSW. I don’t know how to go about weighing these boxes to get a quotation. Any suggestions ! (Other than weigh all items independently and calculate).

ColR